PDA

View Full Version : Chicks, Chips & Boats

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Bamm bamm

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 11:30 AM
I liked the low rise breifs but prefer a thong

A man after my own heart......

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Hmmmm....chief never posts her pics. I think I'm seeing a pattern here:rofl:

Cute.....laugh it up fuzz ball!:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Ha! So what did you two talk about when our names (me, RG and JJ) came up???? :blush5::)

Can't tell. I put it in the vault:sifone:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Can't tell. I put it in the vault:sifone:

You mean you were too drunk to recall? :biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=Scarab KV;132291]Ya could have....I had on my sexy underwear:biggrinjester:[QUOTE]

How about letting me keep my own fantasies and think that all men are commando! :rofl::rofl: j/k!

Cute.....laugh it up fuzz ball!:biggrinjester:

lol....that would be fuzzy tongue today:rofl:

Dang laughing headache is com'n back:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:39 AM
You mean you were too drunk to recall? :biggrinjester:

Well Lori was driving, so I was pleasantly cocktailed:sifone:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 12:09 PM
so I was pleasantly cocktailed:sifone:

I became slighly aroused reading that! :rofl::rofl::biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 12:12 PM

Nice...will file that one for the next get together:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Nice...will file that one for the next get together:biggrinjester:

Maybe you, Lori, BBB and his wife need to plan a trip to the islands this summer and meet a big bunch of us Ohio/MI boaters!

There are more of us here than there are of you there.....wow, say that 3 times fast.

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Maybe you, Lori, BBB and his wife need to plan a trip to the islands this summer and meet a big bunch of us Ohio/MI boaters!

There are more of us here than there are of you there.....wow, say that 3 times fast.

Sounds like that would be a blast.

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 12:21 PM

Hav'n trouble get'n it out once.....dang fuzz:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 01:04 PM

Id rather say cocktailed :D

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 01:14 PM

Oh yeah!

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 01:31 PM

Oh yeah!

:blush5:

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 02:12 PM
we're putting on a little fun run in June that you might be interested in. The details are at islandpirates.net. I think Tony has a post on here to under events.

BBB725
03-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Ha! So what did you two talk about when our names (me, RG and JJ) came up???? :blush5::)

The normal stuff, you never post pics, all of RG's pics are missing the head and JJ laughing to herself in public, also underwear did come up:biggrinjester:

BBB725
03-03-2009, 02:21 PM

That's just cause I'm not here sometimes and down there:biggrinjester:

RichL
03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Sittin here as the casual observer (read as lurker) you're all too d**n funny.

:lurk5:

BBB725
03-03-2009, 02:36 PM

Lurker no more, your a poster now, jump in and welcome aboard

BBB725
03-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Bamn!

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 03:16 PM
The normal stuff, you never post pics, all of RG's pics are missing the head and JJ laughing to herself in public, also underwear did come up:biggrinjester:

I don't E V E N want to know why you two were discussing underwear...or maybe it was lack of underwear??

There goes that arousal thing again. :biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 03:17 PM

Lurker no more, your a poster now, jump in and welcome aboard

Ditto that! Join us Rich...then when RG, JJ and I are at the islands this summer we can talk about you at the same time we're talking about KV and BBB and their lack of underwear.

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 03:35 PM
So a guy and his wife are on vacation in Jamaica and they run into a Jamaican selling shoes. The Jamaican salesman tells the husband "buy my sandals man.. it will give you crazy love like you've never known. They'll increase your desires in crazy ways" The husband says he doesnt need them. His wife says "buy the sandals" :rolleyes: So the husband buys the sandals, slips them on, immediately proceeds to rip the Jamaicans pants off, bends the Jamaican over the table, rips his own pants off, and proceeds to "bamm" the Jamaican like he's never "bammed" anybody before. The Jamaican screams "You got them on the wrong feet man! You've got them on the wrong feet" :eek:

:rofl:

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Hey Rich - you goin to any of the MI parties? I cant make Harrison next weekend or the Port Huron deal but I should be at Kart to Kart (Id like to be in Buloxie but dont see that happening)

:)

Ms PatriYacht
03-03-2009, 03:45 PM
geeeze I don't post for a few days and everyone forgets me, so did my name come up:)

On the subject of putting a face to a name, a funny thing happened this weekend. I am at blockbuster and a customer is on the phone giving someone his address, not surprisingly since we are in the next town over,
he gives his city as Waterford, I notice he is wearing a jacket that says MI department of corrections, before I even realize that I am putting two and two together, I ask him what his name is, he says Ryan, and I immediately say I am Ms PatriYacht. LOL he is a member here and on OSO. He's not as active as some of us, but he used to post under the name Ryan with some numbers, then I believe he changed his screen name. I had conversed with him through posts and some PM's and remembered that he worked for the department of corrections. He had posted several times on the thread I started about the MI offshore party that never happened. Small world, we talked for over half an hour, the gal at the counter got a big kick out of how we knew each other from a message boar. This also happened about a year ago, I noticed someone wearing a race shirt at the gym and I asked if he was into boats, turns out he was another website member, called JMkid, he owns a small engine shop in the area and is having a skater built, he does some crew work for JDByrider. I am glad I am not shy and just talk to people cause you never know who you are going to meet.

BBB725
03-03-2009, 03:47 PM
I don't E V E N want to know why you two were discussing underwear...or maybe it was lack of underwear??

There goes that arousal thing again. :biggrinjester:

Wayne said he was going to wear his Scarab under wear, and no lack of either those zippers looks awfully sharp:biggrinjester:

BBB725
03-03-2009, 03:52 PM
geeeze I don't post for a few days and everyone forgets me, so did my name come up:)

Lets see, pics, no pics, underwear, laughing, cameras, trucking, boats, drinks, blondes, nope, sorry but that can be a good thing depending on what we were talking about.

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Hey Rich - you goin to any of the MI parties? I cant make Harrison next weekend or the Port Huron deal but I should be at Kart to Kart (Id like to be in Buloxie but dont see that happening)

When are the dates for Key West again??

pasquesi
03-03-2009, 04:15 PM

She said "C O C K"!

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Wayne said he was going to wear his Scarab under wear, and no lack of either those zippers looks awfully sharp:biggrinjester:

...only cause he told me to wear sexy underwear:sifone:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 04:41 PM
...only cause he told me to wear sexy underwear:sifone:

You two been hanging out with Stecz?

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 04:42 PM
When are the dates for Key West again??

http://www.superboat.com/events.cfm

Nov 8-15

Cant wait to drink with you down there!!!!:sifone:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 04:49 PM
You two been hanging out with Stecz?

Ouch!! 20745

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 04:52 PM
http://www.superboat.com/events.cfm

Nov 8-15

Cant wait to drink with you down there!!!!:sifone:

Me too sweetie!!! My first time to see the races and to be in KW!

I'm looking into rooms. If we arrive Thu Nov 12 and leave the following Tues, what will we miss??

JJ Apache

That wasn't a giggle, that was a full out belly laugh with a snort at the end!

ChiefApache
Ouch!! 20745

Hey, I like that stick-out-your-tongue smilie!

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 04:53 PM
That wasn't a giggle, that was a full out belly laugh with a snort at the end!

It's Bad Barbie coming out...she does that every now and then....:biggrinjester:

Brian41
03-03-2009, 04:56 PM

On the subject of putting a face to a name, a funny thing happened this weekend. I am at blockbuster and a customer is on the phone giving someone his address, not surprisingly since we are in the next town over,
he gives his city as Waterford, I notice he is wearing a jacket that says MI department of corrections, before I even realize that I am putting two and two together, I ask him what his name is, he says Ryan, and I immediately say I am Ms PatriYacht. LOL he is a member here and on OSO. He's not as active as some of us, but he used to post under the name Ryan with some numbers, then I believe he changed his screen name. I had conversed with him through posts and some PM's and remembered that he worked for the department of corrections. He had posted several times on the thread I started about the MI offshore party that never happened. Small world, we talked for over half an hour, the gal at the counter got a big kick out of how we knew each other from a message boar. This also happened about a year ago, I noticed someone wearing a race shirt at the gym and I asked if he was into boats, turns out he was another website member, called JMkid, he owns a small engine shop in the area and is having a skater built, he does some crew work for JDByrider. I am glad I am not shy and just talk to people cause you never know who you are going to meet.

Do you mean like this summer when I was at the docks and I saw a woman with her dog and asked are you Ms Partyyacht and you replied thats Ms Patriyacht.

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Bad Jann is EXACTLY what honey is afraid of. :biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Do you mean like this summer when I was at the docks and I saw a woman with her dog and asked are you Ms Partyyacht and you replied thats Ms Patriyacht.

PartyYacht. Yep thats them !!

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:03 PM

Rightfully so! :03:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:04 PM
PartyYacht. Yep thats them !!

PartyYacht! That's funny.

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Rightfully so! :03:

Give a sista some love..... :sifone:

Wrinkleface
03-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Do you mean like this summer when I was at the docks and I saw a woman with her dog & her top off and asked are you Ms Partyyacht and you replied thats Ms Patriyacht.

:huh::rofl:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 05:18 PM
It's Bad Barbie coming out...she does that every now and then....:biggrinjester:

Hey......those were the girls we were talk'n about lastnight:26:

RichL
03-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Ditto that! Join us Rich...then when RG, JJ and I are at the islands this summer we can talk about you at the same time we're talking about KV and BBB and their lack of underwear.

Only if you promise to post the island pics afterwards...

..Wait a minute. Did I say that?

:sifone:

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:27 PM

You DO fit in here. How did that happen? :biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Me too sweetie!!! My first time to see the races and to be in KW!

I'm looking into rooms. If we arrive Thu Nov 12 and leave the following Tues, what will we miss??

Wednesdays race :D We normally get in on Sunday sometime and there is a cool parade with all the boats Sunday evening/afternoon. Monday night we socialize... tuesday night we socialize .. wednesday we race and the poker run boats start coming in ... thursday we socialize ... friday we race then socialize with some of the boats parked on Duval ... saturday we socialize ... sunday we race then awards then socialize

pretty much covers it I think

RichL
03-03-2009, 05:30 PM

I thought about it after reading about it last year, but dead at work now = no travel for a while.

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Hey......those were the girls we were talk'n trash about lastnight:26:

WTF KV?? Want us perimenopausal b***h-slappin women to kick your a$$???:rofl:

I crack myself up today.

RichL
03-03-2009, 05:33 PM
You DO fit in here. How did that happen? :biggrinjester:

I've been around for a while, but my big mouth tends to get me in trouble so I usually just hang out in the background.

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
I thought about it after reading about it last year, but dead at work now = no travel for a while.

I understand how that goes :blush5: Summers comin up quick. Gotta save for that :sifone:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:35 PM

Wow wee....Bad Barbie and Bad Jann, Bad RG (cause you know you are) and bad PartyYacht (I love that new name) are rubbing off on you Rich!

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Wednesdays race :D

You are such a smart a$$.....:sifone:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Wednesdays race :D We normally get in on Sunday sometime and there is a cool parade with all the boats Sunday evening/afternoon. Monday night we socialize... tuesday night we socialize .. wednesday we race and the poker run boats start coming in ... thursday we socialize ... friday we race then socialize with some of the boats parked on Duval ... saturday we socialize ... sunday we race then awards then socialize

pretty much covers it I think

Well, nothing is written in stone yet as far as when we'll be there. You know I can socialize with the best of them sweetie.

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:38 PM
I've been around for a while, but my big mouth tends to get me in trouble so I usually just hang out in the background.

Doesn't stop the rest of us Rich! :seeya:

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:39 PM

I know. Your name is still on my visitor list :seeya:

Speak up. This thread has been slow, more chatter the better. :biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Scarab must be taking a nap.....same with BBB...they've both been a little too quiet.

Maybe it has to do with their underwear. :leaving:

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Gotta do dishes and make dinner. B B L :seeya:

JJ Apache
Bamm

ChiefApache
Gotta do dishes and make dinner. B B L :seeya:

Do mine too, will ya?

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
out on a high note

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Bamm

Look at you getting the Top Dog before signing off to make dinner...:sifone:

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Do mine too, will ya?

Ok, but John says dinners are to 'rich'. Tonight something dry & boring !!!

I'm sure I'll pay for that later..........:(

ChiefApache
03-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Ok, but John says dinners are to 'rich'. Tonight something dry & boring !!!

I'm sure I'll pay for that later..........:(

Dinners are too rich? Make him eat a bowl of cereral for dinner.

RichL
03-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Speak up. This thread has been slow, more chatter the better. :biggrinjester:

OK I promise...but right now I've got to get back to putting some effort into work.

:D

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Dinners are too rich? Make him eat a bowl of cereral for dinner.

lmaorof!!!!!! YOU suggest THAT. :sifone:

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 06:00 PM
pot roast with noodles (NO gravy)and a veggie....

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 06:06 PM
WTF KV?? Want us perimenopausal b***h-slappin women to kick your a$$???:rofl:

I crack myself up today.

LOL....Lori's been go'n thru it for 2 yrs and still no end in sight. Bring it on:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Scarab must be taking a nap.....same with BBB...they've both been a little too quiet.

What underwear. We talked about, we suggested, but......did we actually say we wore:rofl:

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Gotta keep my mouth shut ... gotta ....

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 06:30 PM
I just dont relate sometimes .... go figure :D

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 06:38 PM
BB ... here is your blonde story for the day. I bought a Magicjack ... its ok .. not perfect but everybody calls my cell phone anyway so I dont need a real house phone ... I call yesterday and cancel the home phone and get rid of digital cable .. go to standard cable (lost Speedchannel but I got cut where I can:() This morning I unhook the converter box, hook the cable up to the TV .. turn on the Tv to make sure it works.... alls well... take the converter box and drop it off at the cable office. So ... come home today at lunch, turn on the TV, go to change channels and the remote doesnt work. Try it a few more times, get up, change channel on TV and then it hits me. The remote goes to the converter box :D Of course, being the organized person that I am, I know exactly where the TV remote is. All is well and I can be lazy again :sifone: just with no Speedchannel :(

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Gotta keep my mouth shut ... gotta ....

:rofl::rofl:

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Is there anybody out there?
Just nod if you can hear me......

Wrinkleface
03-03-2009, 08:15 PM

nod!!!!!

JJ Apache
03-03-2009, 08:26 PM
nod!!!!!

Hey bubba, whats up? :seeya:

Wrinkleface
03-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey bubba, whats up? :seeya:

Jack Chit Girl! Just try'n 2 stay afloat!!!, no pun intended:( U????

BBB725
03-03-2009, 08:46 PM
sniper

BBB725
03-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Bamn!

BBB725
03-03-2009, 08:51 PM

Not! Been getting all the stuff ready for the horse show, no naps here lady, I ain't got no stinkin AARP card:biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
03-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Bamn!

get yo azz over in the count!!!!:26:

BBB725
03-03-2009, 09:00 PM
get yo azz over in the count!!!!:26:

I'm there, just gettin it while I can:biggrinjester:

BBB725
03-03-2009, 09:03 PM
BB ... here is your blonde story for the day. I bought a Magicjack ... its ok .. not perfect but everybody calls my cell phone anyway so I dont need a real house phone ... I call yesterday and cancel the home phone and get rid of digital cable .. go to standard cable (lost Speedchannel but I got cut where I can:() This morning I unhook the converter box, hook the cable up to the TV .. turn on the Tv to make sure it works.... alls well... take the converter box and drop it off at the cable office. So ... come home today at lunch, turn on the TV, go to change channels and the remote doesnt work. Try it a few more times, get up, change channel on TV and then it hits me. The remote goes to the converter box :D Of course, being the organized person that I am, I know exactly where the TV remote is. All is well and I can be lazy again :sifone: just with no Speedchannel :(

Want another blonde moment?

We just got in the car and my wife turns to my daughter and says "look for my purse in the back seat I don't know where I put it" I start to put my seat belt on and the purse is in her lap, I just bit my tongue and drove:biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
03-03-2009, 09:10 PM

I just bit my tongue and drove:biggrinjester:

That probably kept U off the couch tonight!!!!:26:

BBB725
03-03-2009, 09:12 PM
That probably kept U off the couch tonight!!!!:26:

Out of the dog house:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 09:28 PM
DONZI! Any word on the condo? :) I just saw a commercial for a Kenny Chesney concert at Crew stadium. Didn't you guys go see him before? Id ask Tony but Im pretty sure he doesnt remember :D

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 09:32 PM

Dang it JJ.....I guess that's such a bad one for the head:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 09:34 PM

I just bit my tongue and drove:biggrinjester:

Out of the dog house:biggrinjester:

Good call:D

Dude! Sweet!
03-03-2009, 09:34 PM
This is, literally the first time I've ever opened this thread on either site... Wow, random nonsense. How the F did I miss this for the last two years? :D

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 09:39 PM
This is, literally the first time I've ever opened this thread on either site... Wow, random nonsense. How the F did I miss this for the last two years? :D

Fly'n under the radar:D

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 09:42 PM
DONZI! Any word on the condo? :) I just saw a commercial for a Kenny Chesney concert at Crew stadium. Didn't you guys go see him before? Id ask Tony but Im pretty sure he doesnt remember :D

I've had two people come look at it but no offers yet. The little questionairre the realtors filled out both said that it was priced about right. One said it showed excellently and the other said above average... but still no offer :(

Yes we went to the Kenny Chesney concert and it was a blast! I'd go again in a heart beat. Cruzan rum sponsored it and I'm pretty sure I remember it!

So you and JJ and Barb are all going to be at the lake... what about little ol' me!?! I mean I know we were out of commission last summer but one engine is in... :blush5:

Dude! Sweet!
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Fly'n under the radar:D

More like oblivious... :seeya:

BBB725
03-03-2009, 09:55 PM

Welcome to our world:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Dude! Sweet! :sifone:

Donzi - it will work out. It is a nice condo. Still pullin for you. Hey - isnt the Putz in the real estate biz? Maybe he can help :rofl: (sorry - couldnt help myself) :D

Id love to see Kenny .. at the Casino. Would that not be cool :cool: I gotta talk to Ted :sifone:

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Yeah... somehow I don't think I'm going to get much help from the Putz...

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 10:07 PM
You know there's a really nice new Lazyboy that opened right by my house. I bought my couches from there (before the new store). The salesman knew Allan :rofl:

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Did I ever post the link to it?

If not, here it is.

http://www.sibcycline.com/viewlisting.asp?mls=1159806&b=CIN&p=RESI&s=COND&m=1

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 10:10 PM
The pictures they took make it look bigger than it really is I think! But I think they turned out pretty well.

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 10:11 PM
bamm bamm!!

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Everybody knows the putz :rofl:

Looks great! Im jealous ... you have a couch ... and a love seat :sifone:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Everybody knows the putz :rofl:

Who???:biggrinjester:

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 10:44 PM
I don't think the salesman thought much of him :D

BBB725
Who???:biggrinjester:

From OSO days, all us AARP people know him!:biggrinjester:

Ratickle
Everyone go vote in the POTW ....

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Done!

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 10:54 PM
From OSO days, all us AARP people know him!:biggrinjester:

Out of my league:biggrinjester:

BBB725
03-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Out of my league:biggrinjester:

Come on you got snow on the roof you can fake it:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:00 PM

LOL....can fix that. Got a rack full of paint:D

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 11:00 PM

I thought girls were the only ones that fake stuff :D

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:02 PM

How can I tell:D

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:09 PM

Bets on who's gonna get the 50,000th post on the Ho thread??

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 11:13 PM
How can I tell:D

Dont ask me. Im assuming a faker must care about the other persons ego ... can you imagine me caring about the other persons ego? :rofl: Hehe ... ok .. I would never purposely hurt somebodies feelings but ... well ... I aint gonna lie either ;):sifone:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Dont ask me. Im assuming a faker must care about the other persons ego ... can you imagine me caring about the other persons ego? :rofl: Hehe ... ok .. I would never purposely hurt somebodies feelings but ... well ... I aint gonna lie either ;):sifone:

:huh: think I got that:rofl:

Dude! Sweet!
03-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Never looked at the POTW thread either... :D

Dude! Sweet!
03-03-2009, 11:37 PM
I'm still at work. Been here since 6:30... of course I'd have left by now but I F around all day on here and right now I'm watching video of a blown flatty tearin' ass around Needles... just because. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb69AWD8geE&feature=channel_page

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 11:40 PM
:huh: think I got that:rofl:

Just means I stay quiet ..... you know ... cuz thats me ... quiet :D

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Never looked at the POTW thread either... :D

Dude, you need to get out more:rofl:

Racegirl3
03-03-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm still at work. Been here since 6:30... of course I'd have left by now but I F around all day on here and right now I'm watching video of a blown flatty tearin' ass around Needles... just because. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb69AWD8geE&feature=channel_page

I F around too but I still leave at 5 :D

Btw ... those guys are nutz. I like a little more boat between me and the water ... and a 5 point harness ... Im like spoiled or something :sifone:

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:43 PM

Love it when you lie to me girl

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Dude! Sweet!
03-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Like a surfboard with an alchol funnycar motor... Good stuff. Gotta die of something. Then again, you've been upside down in a boat and I haven't (Ain't tivo great!) :D

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:46 PM
bamm

Dude! Sweet!
03-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Outta here! Later MFers!

Scarab KV
03-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Outta here! Later MFers!

GN:seeya:

DonziGirl
03-03-2009, 11:57 PM
bamm

Too late!

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Too late!

Shhhhh.....I was covering two spots up:D

Ms PatriYacht
03-04-2009, 01:24 AM
I can't keep up with this thread any longer I have to work for a living, I am away for half a day and it's skipped about 4 pages. Now that Chief and JJ are bamming all hell has cut loose.

let's see if my memory is correct on the topic of Kenny C. concerts Barb did you and Scottie's Hottie (Sonja) and your sig. others go to one of his concerts??

Brian if I am not mistaken the day we met was you had all young studs and chicks on your boat and Ian and I were stuck and could not get to Kelly's Island. Dawn remembers, we had to drive all the way back home and start from scratch the next day. I have not had a chance to answer you but I think we should plan a party in April.

Who's up for meeting between MI & OH for an SOS party, the Party-Yachts are:biggrinjester::03::26::cheers2::hat:,

Ratickle
03-04-2009, 07:00 AM
I can't keep up with this thread any longer I have to work for a living, I am away for half a day and it's skipped about 4 pages. Now that Chief and JJ are bamming all hell has cut loose.

let's see if my memory is correct on the topic of Kenny C. concerts Barb did you and Scottie's Hottie (Sonja) and your sig. others go to one of his concerts??

Brian if I am not mistaken the day we met was you had all young studs and chicks on your boat and Ian and I were stuck and could not get to Kelly's Island. Dawn remembers, we had to drive all the way back home and start from scratch the next day. I have not had a chance to answer you but I think we should plan a party in April.

Who's up for meeting between MI & OH for an SOS party, the Party-Yachts are:biggrinjester::03::26::cheers2::hat:,

I think the April party should be at Desert Storm poker run and race....:26:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Morn'n all. 26 degrees....warm'n up:D

fund razor
03-04-2009, 07:50 AM
I can't keep up with this thread any longer I have to work for a living, I am away for half a day and it's skipped about 4 pages. Now that Chief and JJ are bamming all hell has cut loose. let's see if my memory is correct on the topic of Kenny C. concerts Barb did you and Scottie's Hottie (Sonja) and your sig. others go to one of his concerts??

You created a freaking monster Donna. :D :D

Speaking of meeting Brian and the Patriyachts.... I think that Ian introduced me to Brian at the fall leopa run. You may have been standing right there next to me, if memory serves. But I thought so.
Don't feel bad Brian. She didn't remember meeting Sunkin either... so a guy really needs to make a big impression on Ms. Partyacht. :)

Party? :)

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Morning. Up early.

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 07:57 AM
13 degrees outside. Next couple of days it will be at 45 at this time,woo hoo!

CROWN MAN
03-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Mornin all

BBB725
03-04-2009, 08:19 AM

Well now, that's a surprise:biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Dang it JJ.....I guess that's such a bad one for the head:biggrinjester:

Your welcome. Anything to help. :biggrinjester:

BBB725
03-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Mornin all, leaving for the horse show around 10 am, will have to post from my iphone. The niece called yesterday, really nice of her. She just packed all of her things up and drove to Florida (her dad lives there) two weeks ago, no note no phone call. She payed her last cell phone bill with our credit card and cancelled the number. My wife is going to let her keep the car, I wasn't going to, they talked for about 1/2 hour, my call would have lasted 10 seconds. The reason she left was she could picture herself going to school for the next 4 years and wanted a job where she felt more usefull, oh well growing up is harder for some than others.

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 08:30 AM
I've had two people come look at it but no offers yet. The little questionairre the realtors filled out both said that it was priced about right. One said it showed excellently and the other said above average... but still no offer :(

Yes we went to the Kenny Chesney concert and it was a blast! I'd go again in a heart beat. Cruzan rum sponsored it and I'm pretty sure I remember it!

So you and JJ and Barb are all going to be at the lake... what about little ol' me!?! I mean I know we were out of commission last summer but one engine is in... :blush5:

Oh, your Expected to be there,absolutely. I'M the newby!!!!!
Heres some respect for the ladies.....'Pemission to come aboard !' (my daddy taught me that :blush5: )
(With all the cap'ns on the thread, I should get a reply, right)

:biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
03-04-2009, 08:43 AM
zup over here in ccb?????????

DonziGirl
03-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Mornin all, leaving for the horse show around 10 am, will have to post from my iphone. The niece called yesterday, really nice of her. She just packed all of her things up and drove to Florida (her dad lives there) two weeks ago, no note no phone call. She payed her last cell phone bill with our credit card and cancelled the number. My wife is going to let her keep the car, I wasn't going to, they talked for about 1/2 hour, my call would have lasted 10 seconds. The reason she left was she could picture herself going to school for the next 4 years and wanted a job where she felt more usefull, oh well growing up is harder for some than others.

Wow.

I guess you're right that learning and growing up is harder for some people. I hate to see someone throw away opportunity though

DonziGirl
03-04-2009, 08:45 AM
bamm!

Wrinkleface
03-04-2009, 08:51 AM
bamm!

Lurker!!!:26:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Morn'n Doc

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Alright! People are up!!! Took ya long enough. :seeya:

Wrinkleface
Morn'n Doc

Yo Dr.50K RC Guy!!!!:26:

Scarab KV

Well now, that's a surprise:biggrinjester:

LOL....:lurk5:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Yo Dr.50K RC Guy!!!!:26:

LOL....that's quite a title:biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Yea for Wayne!!!!!

Wrinkleface
03-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Alright! People are up!!! Took ya long enough. :seeya:

Nag, Nag, Nag!! R U still in furry slippers & a full length robe, hair in pins??????:rofl:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 09:03 AM

Wow...two weeks ago already.:eek:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 09:03 AM
After nag, nag nag all you get is ... a razzberry. Blow it yourself.

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Yea for Wayne!!!!!

:blush5:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Nag, Nag, Nag!! R U still in furry slippers & a full length robe, hair in pins??????:rofl:

After nag, nag nag all you get is ... a razzberry. Blow it yourself.

:rofl::rofl:..................:lurk5:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 09:07 AM
:rofl::rofl:..................:lurk5:

Stop stirrin' the pot, Wayne. Your next.......:biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Fund asked if I noticed the reference of his avatar? I didn't. JJ Apache, JJ Walker, JJ.....
Funny guy............ :26: :biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Have a nice day
bbl....

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Stop stirrin' the pot, Wayne. Your next.......:biggrinjester:

LOL...the ingredients are in the soup. Just gonna sit back and watch it simmer:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
03-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Gotta die of something. Then again, you've been upside down in a boat and I haven't (Ain't tivo great!) :D

Ah yes ... swimming in Key West. Good times, good times ..... :D

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Anyone else having spiders everywhere? Spring must be near!....

Davidmnc
03-04-2009, 10:08 AM

Hi yesterday was like 37, the Hi Friday will be 75..........Spring Baby spring!!!!!!!!!!I'm going boating!!! :26::26::26:

Wrinkleface
03-04-2009, 10:10 AM

That's not an STD is it??? Oh, that crabs!!!!!:26:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Dude! Sweet! :sifone:

Donzi - it will work out. It is a nice condo. Still pullin for you. Hey - isnt the Putz in the real estate biz? Maybe he can help :rofl: (sorry - couldnt help myself) :D

Id love to see Kenny .. at the Casino. Would that not be cool :cool: I gotta talk to Ted :sifone:

Yeah, see what Ted can do for us. Kenny's not coming to Cleveland this summer. Go figure, Rob and I listen to country for the first time, like Kenny and now he's not making Cleveland a stop. :boxing_smiley:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 10:13 AM
LOL....can fix that. Got a rack full of paint:D

Not to mention the racks too!

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Aye, aye Cap'n. "Spring off the starboard bow !"

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:14 AM
That's not an STD is it??? Oh, that crabs!!!!!:26:

EEwwwwww. :boxing_smiley: :biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 10:19 AM

JJ and I love to BAMM, right JJ????

We did see Kenny when Kramers and McConnells went. Because of them we just found out who Kenny Chesney was....we're not into country music, espeically Rob. He hates it...except Kenny.

In for an SOS meeting, but in the summer. Getting the boat ready to launch in May!

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=fund razor;133657]You created a freaking monster Donna. /QUOTE]

Leave her alone or we'll come after you!

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Blow it yourself.

Looks who's fiesty today boys and girls. :sifone:

BBB725
03-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Looks who's fiesty today boys and girls. :sifone:

Who put a quarter in both of you?:biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:46 AM

We did see Kenny when Kramers and McConnells went. Because of them we just found out who Kenny Chesney was....we're not into country music, espeically Rob. He hates it...except Kenny.

In for an SOS meeting, but in the summer. Getting the boat ready to launch in May!

Absolutely.

Bamm

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=fund razor;133657]You created a freaking monster Donna. /QUOTE]

Leave her alone or we'll come after you!

Yeah. :biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:48 AM

Wha...Are you trying to turn us on or off...............................:sifone:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:55 AM
For Lent I gave up argueing with John. He seemed happy with that. :sifone:

What did you give up?

BBB725
03-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Wha...Are you trying to turn us on or off...............................:sifone:

I think I'll leave that one alone:sifone:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:56 AM

Smart man:sifone:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 10:59 AM
later ya'll

Ms PatriYacht
03-04-2009, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=fund razor;133657]You created a freaking monster Donna. :D :D
QUOTE]

too funny all it took was a little encouragement and bamm JJ has double the posts I do. I was wondering do you each have your own computer at home? If not is there a struggle for the mouse. The JJ I met was quite and sweet, I am starting to wonder if Fund is really JJ in drag:biggrinjester::rofl::biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 11:13 AM

Ummm.....can......oh never mind:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 11:14 AM

Chicken!!:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 11:42 AM

Give me a buck and then see what happens. :03::26:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 11:43 AM
For Lent I gave up argueing with John. He seemed happy with that. :sifone:

What did you give up?

There's not enough money to allow me to quit arguing with Rob. :biggrinjester: Love the making up part.

I gave up laundry and house cleaning.:)

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 11:44 AM

Good idea! :ack2:

DonziGirl
03-04-2009, 11:57 AM
I gave up laundry and house cleaning.:)

That sounds like a plan!

You guys going to around for my bachelorette party??? We're leaning towards Put in Bay in August :D

fund razor
03-04-2009, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=fund razor;133657]You created a freaking monster Donna. :D :D
QUOTE]

too funny all it took was a little encouragement and bamm JJ has double the posts I do. I was wondering do you each have your own computer at home? If not is there a struggle for the mouse. The JJ I met was quite and sweet, I am starting to wonder if Fund is really JJ in drag:biggrinjester::rofl::biggrinjester:

I have my work laptop and she has the laptop that I bought Britt to go to college with. They are often set up side by side because she has really taken to this whole internet thing. :D

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Give me a buck and then see what happens. :03::26:

Take it and run??:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 12:51 PM
That sounds like a plan!

You guys going to around for my bachelorette party??? We're leaning towards Put in Bay in August :D

Sweetie you tell me the date and we'll do our best! We are planning on keeping the boat in the Islands beginning the weekend of your run until the 2nd or 3rd weekend of July at this point. Might be longer you never know.

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE=Ms PatriYacht;133977]

I have my work laptop and she has the laptop that I bought Britt to go to college with. They are often set up side by side because she has really taken to this whole internet thing. :D

Where has she been the last, like, 5 or 6 years????

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Take it and run??:biggrinjester:

Take it for sure!

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 01:14 PM
BB's leav'n this morn'n for his show. Guess it's up to me to be the wise a$$ for awhile:D

fund razor
03-04-2009, 01:49 PM

Living the dream. :)

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 02:00 PM
BB's leav'n this morn'n for his show. Guess it's up to me to be the wise a$$ for awhile:D

Like that would be different than any other day! :rofl::biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Like that would be different than any other day! :rofl::biggrinjester:

LOL Thanks......I think:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 02:07 PM
LOL Thanks......I think:biggrinjester:

Wrote with love sweetie! :sifone::rofl::03:

RichL
03-04-2009, 02:19 PM

Smart man.. There were just way too many possibilities with that one.

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Smart man.. There were just way too many possibilities with that one.

Lori must have been standing behind him! :ack2:

RichL
03-04-2009, 02:30 PM

:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 02:34 PM

Ain't skeered

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Ain't skeered

Hehehehe!

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 02:46 PM

DonziGirl
03-04-2009, 02:50 PM
sniper?

ChiefApache
Bamm!

DonziGirl
bamm!

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 02:51 PM

ChiefApache
sniper?

You saved me! If not for this post I would have been like KV and BBB...premature!

DonziGirl
Stupid 30 second delay!

ChiefApache

Where do you get all your smilies?

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Stupid 30 second delay!

Yep! Turns around on ya and makes you appear stupider! (nothing personal Donzi...it does the same to me).

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 02:53 PM
You saved me! If not for this post I would have been like KV and BBB...premature!

Well at least she didn't say immature:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Well at least she didn't say immature:biggrinjester:

I'm not even going there...................................:dupe:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Bamm!

bamm!

I've got women Bamm'n all around me:sifone:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 02:56 PM

I've got women Bamm'n all around me:sifone:

Who started that? I wanna say BBB.

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm not even going there...................................:dupe:

Be nice.....I didn't touch ya up top when I had the chance with the "appear stupidier" post

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Be nice.....I didn't touch ya up top when I had the chance with the "appear stupidier" post

Ain't skeered :rofl::rofl::biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Who started that? I wanna say BBB.

Yip...was a carry over from the Ho thread.:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Ho thread.:biggrinjester:

Explains everything!

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Where do you get all your smilies?

Some are copied from the posts. Some I got off animated sites.

20880 20881 20882

I work really hard so others don't have to:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-04-2009, 03:07 PM
I'm outta here for the day! Have a doctor's appointment in 1/2 hour, hair appoint at 5PM, then I'm making dinner for one of our friends tonight!

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm outta here for the day! Have a doctor's appointment in 1/2 hour, hair appoint at 5PM, then I'm making dinner for one of our friends tonight!

Enjoy your night Chief. lunch is over for me.:seeya:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=fund razor;134021]

Sitting at my boyfriends kitchen table, while he was on line with you. I was there every weekend, entertaining myself. ALL by myself.:(

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Hello Ms. PartiYacht. Hope your having a great selling day. We keep missing each other.
I'll try again later. Kisses to Kirby.....

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Bammmmmm

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 04:18 PM
All by myself.....
Dont wanna be ...all by my self :ack2:

(Leo Sayer, Not Celine Dion)

Davidmnc
03-04-2009, 04:20 PM
This place is starting to look alot the PH lite thread! 20891

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Ha! :26:

Davidmnc
03-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Ha! :26:

Ha! :26: Ha! :26:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 04:23 PM

No:biggrinjester: comment

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 04:25 PM
HE- he (said in Michael Jackson voice)

fund razor
03-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Sitting at my boyfriends kitchen table, while he was on line with you. I was there every weekend, entertaining myself. ALL by myself.:(

wtf? :icon_bs:

Racegirl3
03-04-2009, 04:38 PM

Yup. For all these years chips has been a thread about nothing. Now its really a thread about nothing. :ack2:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 04:39 PM

What? Haven't we discussed this befor? No wtfs

It's lent. I'm bein a good girl. I'm YOUR good girl :biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 05:04 PM
42 39 56 You can say she got it all!!....

Davidmnc
03-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Yup. For all these years chips has been a thread about nothing. Now its really a thread about nothing. :ack2:

But it's a fun place to be. And now we are tolking about having The SERIOUS Chick, Chips, and Post Whores KW party!! Sponsored by Pier 57!!! :26:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 05:09 PM

What? Haven't we discussed this befor? No wtfs

It's lent. I'm bein a good girl. I'm YOUR good girl :biggrinjester:

:rofl:..........:lurk5:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 05:10 PM
But it's a fun place to be. And now we are tolking about having The SERIOUS Chick, Chips, and Post Whores KW party!! Sponsored by Pier 57!!! :26:

LOL Our idea or Frankies?:biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
03-04-2009, 05:14 PM
LOL Our idea or Frankies?:biggrinjester:

Both, but I added the sponsored by Pier 57 part. We are gonna need sponsorship for all the booze that will be drank at that party! :sifone:

Wrinkleface
03-04-2009, 05:15 PM

:iagree::iagree:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 05:15 PM
:rofl:..........:lurk5:

Stop stirring the pot Wayne. :sifone: Didn't we already have this conversation? lmaorof :biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
03-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Stop stirring the pot Wayne. :sifone: Didn't we already have this conversation? lmaorof :biggrinjester:

It's what he does! :26:

JJ Apache
03-04-2009, 05:21 PM
:iagree::iagree:

ok, wrink says that was wrong of me. John was right. I was living the good life :biggrinjester: and I enjoyed it :sifone:

Wrinkleface
03-04-2009, 05:24 PM
All by myself.....
Dont wanna be ...all by my self :ack2:

(Leo Sayer, Not Celine Dion)

Or R U think'n of Eric Carmen????? Check that out!!!:huh:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 05:26 PM

You did.:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh BTW........BAMM

MarylandMark
03-04-2009, 05:31 PM
And now we are tolking about having The SERIOUS Chick, Chips, and Post Whores KW party!! Sponsored by Pier 57!!! :26:

I'm ready!!!

sellsman11
03-04-2009, 05:42 PM
AND I AM BUYING EVERYBODY A DRINK!!! (disclaimer: one drink 55 straws.):biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
03-04-2009, 05:45 PM
AND I AM BUYING EVERYBODY A DRINK!!! (disclaimer: one drink 55 straws.):biggrinjester:

I was gonna say some thing about some people having an unfair advantage, but I am gonna keep it clean! :biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
03-04-2009, 05:45 PM

Cheeser!!!!!:boxing_smiley:

DonziGirl
03-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Tony and I are thinking about doing the KW races for our honeymoon. That should at least get us our own drink! :D

Dude! Sweet!
03-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Man, I see more and more people in business suits lately. People are freaking out obviously, but man, clining to an odd antiquated mode of dress just seems silly to me. I'm going to show up in a pair of highbutton shoes and a ruffled collar just to look a little more "formal" and "serious"...

I mean I freakin' hate suits. Sportcoats too... I dread them. It seems absurd to me to wear a jacket if you're not cold. And a guy in a bad suit looks 10x worse than someone who's dressed casually but dressed well.

You guys hate suits or am I just being a wang? Or both?! :D

fund razor
03-04-2009, 07:28 PM
They have served me well. But it is impossible for me to fit in off the rack so I spend more having the suit cut then the dam suit. :D

In board meetings, speeches, presentations, interviews. But I am in a business that deals with the financial sector. And older folks of some capacity and influence. A great suit saves me time winning their confidence in me as a professional person.

But 10 years ago I wore a Zildjian T shirt and jeans and had hair half way down my back.

Ms PatriYacht
03-04-2009, 07:36 PM
suits are not huge in metro Detroit unless you are an attorney or a Fund Razor:biggrinjester: So Sweet what do you do out in Huntington Beach that has you seeing all these suits?