PDA

View Full Version : Chicks, Chips & Boats

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

BBB725
12-13-2008, 12:14 AM
We beat up your girl friend in chat for a while tonight!

BBB725
12-13-2008, 09:56 AM
It's after 5 here, time to start drinking:26:

Mornin all, maybe that wasn't a real good idea. Now I'm going to the gym to work it off. Busy day, meeting scarab this am, need to pickup my suit and get some shopping done and replace a track for a barn door also get the truck and trailer ready to bring down when I get back.

Racegirl3
12-13-2008, 10:27 AM
We beat up your girl friend in chat for a while tonight!

:eek: I bet that was fun :D

Cold and yucky out .... not sure what I want to do today. Nothing sounds pretty good right now :sifone:

MarylandMark
12-13-2008, 11:03 AM
MM you working tomorrow?

Nope- off all weekend! Yipppeee!!!

What's up- you coming thru my neck of the woods?

I do have to be back in at 4AM on Monday and Tuesday but then back to my regular schedule but if you are in town I can take off those days as well..

Bring your drinkin shoes- I haven't had one in about 2 weeks so could get ugly...

MarylandMark
12-13-2008, 11:07 AM
SOmeone looking for a Senate seat?

:rofl:

LOL- everyone has to earn a living and I'm kind of asking him to nickel and dime his own peps so have to make it worth it.

I'd still get 25% off the best price I could get, plus don't have to pay the 6% sales tax on the difference so that really makes it 31% on my end without taking any thing off his end.

BBB725
12-13-2008, 11:34 AM
:eek: I bet that was fun :D

Cold and yucky out .... not sure what I want to do today. Nothing sounds pretty good right now :sifone:

It was until she started crying:biggrinjester:

BBB725
12-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Nope- off all weekend! Yipppeee!!!

What's up- you coming thru my neck of the woods?

I do have to be back in at 4AM on Monday and Tuesday but then back to my regular schedule but if you are in town I can take off those days as well..

Bring your drinkin shoes- I haven't had one in about 2 weeks so could get ugly...

Nope, but it seems like you been working every day for a couple weeks now. Enjoy your time off:sifone:

Racegirl3
12-13-2008, 03:27 PM
It was until she started crying:biggrinjester:

:eek: You gotta tell me when these things are happening .... :D

Racegirl3
12-13-2008, 03:29 PM
and I just got back from taking the son Christmas shopping. He got some speakers, jeans, .. a shirt, hoodie .... I told him he cant have any of it. It all has to be wrapped ... so he's wrapping all his stuff right now :sifone:

MarylandMark
12-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Nope, but it seems like you been working every day for a couple weeks now. Enjoy your time off:sifone:

Your telling me! PM me your card number so I can really enjoy it Uncle BBB! :rofl:

I thought we were going drinking all day but they said I was so excited about going drinking they switched plans- some reason they have too much fun when I get to cocktailing all day I guess..

Going to Maggiano's in DC and then out drinking. They think I'm stupid- trying to get my belly full of heavy Italian food to slow me down.

I'm going to eat seafood and drink as many bottles of Pinot Grigio I can and show them!!!

Silly people I tell ya!

BBB725
12-13-2008, 06:21 PM
:eek: You gotta tell me when these things are happening .... :D

Your name even came up later:biggrinjester:

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-13-2008, 08:25 PM
Christmas party tonight.:party:

BBB725
12-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Have fun!

Racegirl3
12-14-2008, 12:39 AM
Your name even came up later:biggrinjester:

Imagine that :D

Home! Killed the tequila ..... ate too much celery and now I have the hiccups :eek: but I did bring home the rest of the caramel apple pie :D

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-14-2008, 02:03 AM
I have hiccup too. Don't mix tequila shots, Margaritas and Mojitos.

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 02:03 AM
I have hiccup too. Don't mix tequila shots, Margaritas and Mojitos.

Stop *****in

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-14-2008, 02:05 AM
Pretty girls everywhere.

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 02:19 AM
pics?

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-14-2008, 02:20 AM
Not tonight.

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 02:23 AM
ok, post tjem in the morning

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-14-2008, 02:25 AM
ok, post tjem in the morning

They might not be as pretty in the morning.

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 02:26 AM
true

BBB725
12-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Mornin all, Got the barn door up, the track was worn out so we had to get a new one which mounted different and was 4 feet shorter. So this hour job turned into 4 hours but it done and good for another 10 years.

Half the crew goes out last night and gets hiccups? I haven't had them in maybe 10 years, found a sure cure for them, drinking water upside down:biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 11:13 AM
The nose on your avitar looks wet this morning, must be from upside down drinking..

Racegirl3
12-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Have I told you guys about how my one dog is such a *****? Yesterday the son bought bandanas for the dogs. They used to wear them all the time but for whatever reason we havent put them on them for a while. So ... we get home and he puts one on Jax and one on Cami and a minute later Jax walks back into the room with his off. So the kid goes and gets it and puts it back on him and when he does, Jax is acting like he's doing something wrong so we are like whats up with that....... Jax goes back into the other room with Cami and we can hear her "growling" so we look to see whats going on and she has a hold of his bandana and is pulling it off of him. She gets it off of Jax and then she starts struttin around with HER bandana on. She wants to be the only "cool" dog walkin around with a bandana :rolleyes:

Happy Sunday :D

MarylandMark
12-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Food, wine, passed National Tree, bed.

Hard to see tree- big glowing thing with 50 little ones around it for each state.

Had a huge veal chop and awesome cheese cake with my wine.

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi gang! We're back from St Croix as of 8PM last night. It was 84 and sunny when we left at 11:40 St Croix time, and 30 and dark when we landed in Cleveland. At least the cars weren't covered in snow and we had no bad weather to deal with when we landed.

It was a great week. Felt like we were gone for a long time, so that's a good thing. What a great island St Croix is. Not very touristy like St Thomas (they can't get cruise ships in there due to the water depth), but very beautiful, people are very, very nice and I would love to go back again.

Here are some pics (don't faint BBB and Fountain Mike)! :)

This was the view from the house we rented. A 3 story mansion on a mountain side.

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:03 PM
more......

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:05 PM

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 12:06 PM
I’m jealous.

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Catessa's Castle in St Croix. It has a view 360 degrees. A pic of a rainbow right by our balcony. It was like you could touch it it was so close.

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:10 PM
This is Buck Island just north of St Croix. I snorkeled for the first time here and wow, is that a lot of fun. Great sites of coral and ocean life. It had a beautiful beach and just awesome water. It's amazing the water can be this beautiful.

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:12 PM
The view from one of the beach bars......I miss St Croix already....

Racegirl3
12-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Im so glad you guys are back!!! Missed you! Wow those pics are awesome - looks incredible :cool:

DonziGirl
12-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Looks beautiful! Glad you had a good time Barb.

BBB - We'll have to see if we can meet up this time in the Keys.

Dawn - feeling better? I've had a cold most of the week. it sucks.

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Im so glad you guys are back!!! Missed you! Wow those pics are awesome - looks incredible :cool:

It feels good to be back, even with winter here.

If we ever come into money, we're buying a house in St Croix. They drive on the left hand side so that was something to get use to. Booze is super cheap. We picked up a few bottles on a layover in San Juan. Wished we could have brought back more. A fifth of Barcardi Razz was $10.96 and Glenlevit Scotch was $32 compared to $49 here....and NO TAX!!!!!

DonziGirl
12-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Isn't there where Kenny Chesney goes all the time? Or am I imagining things?

BBB725
12-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Hey Chief, thanks for the pics, looks really cool there. the big question I have is did you force him to wear that shirt or did he lose a bet?:biggrinjester:

See you posted pics and it didn't hurt at all:beatdeadhorse5:
Speaking of pics, anyone hear from F'in Mike?

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:26 PM
Isn't there where Kenny Chesney goes all the time? Or am I imagining things?

Not sure about that, but it wouldn't surprise me if so. Celebrities don't mean much in St Croix. Everyone is treated the same regardless of who they are (or think they are). That's one of the neat things.

There is truth to "island time" that you may have heard of. It takes forever to get a drink or waited on, etc. They are so laid back. That would be a great way to live for all of us. I bet their rate on heart attacks and HBP are very low.

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Hey Chief, thanks for the pics, looks really cool there. the big question I have is did you force him to wear that shirt or did he lose a bet?:biggrinjester:

I made myself download all my pics before I did anything else! Our camera was acting up so I didn't get as many pics as I wanted, but there were 4 other couples and they have tons of pics. We're each going to burn CD's so we'll have plenty of pics later.

BBB725
12-14-2008, 12:29 PM
It feels good to be back, even with winter here.

If we ever come into money, we're buying a house in St Croix. They drive on the left hand side so that was something to get use to. Booze is super cheap. We picked up a few bottles on a layover in San Juan. Wished we could have brought back more. A fifth of Barcardi Razz was $10.96 and Glenlevit Scotch was $32 compared to $49 here....and NO TAX!!!!!

We looked at buying a place in Antigua at one time, alot of weird rules. One was you can bring one container(semi trailer) full of stuff tax free everything after that they taxed. Another I think was the tax stamp you had to buy, don't remember the details of that, also the government was like Chicagos.

BBB725
12-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Looks beautiful! Glad you had a good time Barb.

BBB - We'll have to see if we can meet up this time in the Keys.

Dawn - feeling better? I've had a cold most of the week. it sucks.

We are the house next to the Sunset park in Key Colony Beach, they don't allow boats and get ugly when people try to beach or anchor. Stop by the park and yell over the fence we're home all the time:) If your not sure just look for the black and white dogs

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 12:34 PM
We looked at buying a place in Antigua at one time, alot of weird rules. One was you can bring one container(semi trailer) full of stuff tax free everything after that they taxed. Another I think was the tax stamp you had to buy, don't remember the details of that, also the government was like Chicagos.

If it is like Chicago, you should have no problem………Just buy your self a politician! :biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:34 PM
There are no taxes in St Croix plus it's owned by the US so there's a plus there.

The drawback would be if you didn't have money and couldn't get away from there. The island and great, but after a while you'd need to get away and see something different I think. We met several people who moved from the states to there and have lived on St Croix for years, only coming to the states during the holidays to visit family.

BBB725
12-14-2008, 12:35 PM

Hey Chief, dumb question, do they speak english in St Croix? Some are French, English or Spanish.

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey Chief, dumb question, do they speak english in St Croix? Some are French, English or Spanish.

Not a dumb question at all. Almost everyone can speak English, however those who have deep roots in St Croix speak Cruzan. It's a combo of English and something else, and it's very hard to understand. You have to ask them to repeat themselves a lot. Those who speak Cruzan are mostly black.

BBB725
12-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Looking out the window here and seeing your pics, it's time to leave the great white north:(

ChiefApache
12-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Looking out the window here and seeing your pics, it's time to leave the great white north:(

I think I read somewhere that you're leaving to go South on Tuesday, correct? First the cruise then to KW? So does that mean you're outta here until April???????????

I soooooo want to live my life like that.

inbetween
12-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Welcome back Chief.

BBB725
12-14-2008, 01:04 PM
I think I read somewhere that you're leaving to go South on Tuesday, correct? First the cruise then to KW? So does that mean you're outta here until April???????????

I soooooo want to live my life like that.

Flying out Tue the the cruise starts Thursday, get back on the 29th catch a flight home on the 29th, pick up the dogs, get in the truck the 30th pick up a bike and drive to the Keys. Will be down there to the 23 of January coming back for the horse banquet and a horse show then back to the Keys until some shows me a picture from up here with green in it:biggrinjester:

Sashacig
12-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Welcome home Rob and Barbie!!! Glad you had a good time! We missed you guys!!

MarylandMark
12-14-2008, 07:41 PM
We are the house next to the Sunset park in Key Colony Beach, they don't allow boats and get ugly when people try to beach or anchor.

I thought you had a boat lift there?

BBB725
12-14-2008, 09:57 PM
I thought you had a boat lift there?

Actually 2, small one on the inside of the dock for the jet boat, and a 20,000lb lift on the outside of the "L". The park doesn't allow any boats, even though they have a beach and dock.:(

Dinner is about great food, drinks and company. Just came back from dinner with our horse trainers, everything was perfect a good send off. Not as fancy as your dinner but still very nice.

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Flying out Tue the the cruise starts Thursday, get back on the 29th catch a flight home on the 29th, pick up the dogs, get in the truck the 30th pick up a bike and drive to the Keys. Will be down there to the 23 of January coming back for the horse banquet and a horse show then back to the Keys until some shows me a picture from up here with green in it:biggrinjester:

sounds like a good plan. Especially the pic part in the spring.

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 10:19 PM

I want to be you. :leaving:

Racegirl3
12-14-2008, 10:24 PM
I want to be you. :leaving:

Ahh ... how quickly they forget the horse **** shoveling routine ... :rofl:

BBB725
12-14-2008, 10:28 PM

Hey sweety want to get roughed up in the chat room/:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
12-14-2008, 10:47 PM
Hey sweety want to get roughed up in the chat room/:biggrinjester:

Oh I do like it rough :D

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Rough is good.

BBB725
12-14-2008, 11:00 PM
Rough is good.

so where are you?

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Home, I go in Tuesday 5am.

I will be thinking about your view of the water in the keys.

Davidmnc
12-14-2008, 11:46 PM

It's ok.........I still want to be him! :03:

BBB725
12-15-2008, 07:43 AM
Mornin all, currently 0 out side with 25 mph winds making the wind chill really cold, cause the dogs wouldn't go out this am:biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
12-15-2008, 08:16 AM
Mornin all, currently 0 out side with 25 mph winds making the wind chill really cold, cause the dogs wouldn't go out this am:biggrinjester:

Morn, wind is blow'n here bad! George does not like cold weather! short hair!!!:(

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-15-2008, 08:57 AM
I don't like cold either. Short hair too.

Davidmnc
12-15-2008, 09:30 AM
61 and sunny this morning. Light wind............nice!

CROWN MAN
12-15-2008, 10:05 AM
This is not intended to make anyone (up north) Jealous.:sifone: (DAWN):rofl: We do this every year Sarasota Parade of lights.

CROWN MAN
12-15-2008, 10:10 AM
NICE TROPHIES,,, I didnt win one. The reason I live in Florida.
Could you imagine how much nicer it would be if the old f*ckers couldn't drive :boxing_smiley: then it would be PERFECT!

Racegirl3
12-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Nice!!! I am jealous ... :D

Going to the Doc later and then I think I might just have to take the rest of the day off and "decorate" for Christmas. :rofl:

ChiefApache
12-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Welcome back Chief.

Thanks Adam! Hope to see you and Beth over the holidays.

ChiefApache
12-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Welcome home Rob and Barbie!!! Glad you had a good time! We missed you guys!!

We missed you guys too sweetie! Can't wait to have a drink with you.

Racegirl3
12-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Im on the phone with Sprint. Got an email telling me my account will be froze unless I pay up ... I told the chick Im not hanging up til its credited. 1/2 hour so far :D

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-15-2008, 01:22 PM
I have got to clean everything today. When I return later this week I need to see everything clean. No leaves in the yard, clean trucks in the driveway, everything in its place.

I know its a little OCD, but it works for me.

MarylandMark
12-15-2008, 03:26 PM
I want to be you.

Get in line- it starts behind me....

Today was the last day of 3AM calling my name to go to work. I don't have to get up until 5AM tomorrow- whoo hoooo!!

BBB- I can't see the lift. Get that OL on there before next Nov so I can see where they are..

Racegirl3
12-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Had to hang up from Sprint to go to the Doc ... and then sit and wait at the Doc.... I cant even believe what they told me.... I guess it was good news .. Im not sure what I think .. they still reran the tests to be sure. Somebody screwed up before and its not what we thought.... maybe. So BB .. I should be able to tell you right around Christmas if Im gonna live or die ... or have surgery ... or do nothing ... or whatever :rolleyes::ack2:

and I did get an email that some more has been credited to my Sprint account but still not everything :cuss:

MarylandMark
12-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Them damm union phone company workers I tell ya...

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Race girl I know uncertainty sucks. Best of luck.

You know what else sucks is kidney stones. They are going to retrieve one from me tomorrow. And while I'm there they will take care of another prob I have been putting off.. Got to get fixed and healed by race season.

phragle
12-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Had to hang up from Sprint to go to the Doc ... and then sit and wait at the Doc.... I cant even believe what they told me.... I guess it was good news .. Im not sure what I think .. they still reran the tests to be sure. Somebody screwed up before and its not what we thought.... maybe. So BB .. I should be able to tell you right around Christmas if Im gonna live or die ... or have surgery ... or do nothing ... or whatever :rolleyes::ack2:

and I did get an email that some more has been credited to my Sprint account but still not everything :cuss:

Im skilled and licensed to perform mouth to mouth recreation, your always safe with me Dawn....

Racegirl3
12-15-2008, 04:27 PM
LOL - thanks Guys :)

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-15-2008, 07:43 PM
Dam it got cold here. Dam canadian air masses.

MarylandMark
12-15-2008, 07:54 PM
67 here at 6:49PM and been dark for like an hour. The dog and I just went crusing for chicks- he took a pooh, I had to pee behind the dumpster at the Town Hall with some town clowns (local po-po) in the parking lot and no chicks out.

Here is the Town Hall Christmas tree

Wrinkleface
12-15-2008, 07:58 PM
George get'n ready 4 X-mas!!!!:sifone:

BBB725
12-15-2008, 08:28 PM
George get'n ready 4 X-mas!!!!:sifone:

George looks really happy:biggrinjester:

jayboat
12-15-2008, 08:39 PM
And while I'm there they will take care of another prob I have been putting off.. Got to get fixed and healed by race season.

Yeah... probly gonna need more than a cork for that hole in yer head. Could be trouble if you fall overboard. :26:

Like he tryin to decide whether to piss on that munchkin tree or bite his owner.

Wrinkleface
12-15-2008, 09:16 PM

Was not real happy!!!:(

BBB725
12-16-2008, 06:56 AM
Mornin all, at the airport waiting at the gate and it's currently -5 degrees, good bye Wisconsin, hello Key West:)

Tony
12-16-2008, 07:53 AM
Mornin all, at the airport waiting at the gate and it's currently -5 degrees, good bye Wisconsin, hello Key West:)

Im leaving tonight, good riddence to the frozzen north, Hello grouper.

Sashacig
12-16-2008, 08:13 AM

Wow Barbie, pics are awesome, you have to show me more....how was the wedding, you didn't say.

CROWN MAN
12-16-2008, 09:14 AM

Have a safe trip

Racegirl3
12-16-2008, 09:23 AM
Hope you guys make it out. Weather dude says its bad in places. We didnt get anything .. looks like its more south of us but they are callin for us to get stuff today. I took the day off just in case :)

Hey Mrs. Kramer ... hows things at the Zoo? George and Nita doing well?:seeya:

ChiefApache
12-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Wow Barbie, pics are awesome, you have to show me more....how was the wedding, you didn't say.

It was very nice and very short. My pictures didn't turn out but when I get some from the others I'll post them.

BBB725
12-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Made it in about 2 hours ago, had to get some sun before posting:26:

Davidmnc
12-16-2008, 04:44 PM

Arn't you traveling today????

FountainMike
12-16-2008, 05:13 PM

I'm here buddy! I like how you call me F'in Mike!:rofl:

Hi everyone!:seeya: I was back in the office yesterday but really busy. I was just going back through the post and...I go away for 10 days and OMG Chief posts pics!!!!!! Btw looked beautiful there Barb.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera when I went to FL so I used my phone the whole time so the quality isn't the best, I'll post some in a few minutes though. Good to be back guys, glad you're all still here!:biggrinjester:

BBB725
12-16-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm here buddy! I like how you call me F'in Mike!:rofl:

Hi everyone!:seeya: I was back in the office yesterday but really busy. I was just going back through the post and...I go away for 10 days and OMG Chief posts pics!!!!!! Btw looked beautiful there Barb.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera when I went to FL so I used my phone the whole time so the quality isn't the best, I'll post some in a few minutes though. Good to be back guys, glad you're all still here!:biggrinjester:

Chief, I think it's time you had a talk with Mike:biggrinjester:

FountainMike
12-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Here you go:
1) Party at Dad's
2) Elbow Room in Lauderdale
3) Hot bartender form the Elbow Room...oh my buddy's in the pic too

ChiefApache
12-16-2008, 05:27 PM
Chief, I think it's time you had a talk with Mike:biggrinjester:

No kidding.....my turn to refer to him as F'n Mike! :rofl:

FountainMike
12-16-2008, 05:27 PM
2 more, some Bourget bikes and a boat heading out to the boat parade..

FountainMike
12-16-2008, 05:28 PM
No kidding.....my turn to refer to him as F'n Mike! :rofl:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:rofl:

ChiefApache
12-16-2008, 05:28 PM

Thanks Mike! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. Hope it's not my last.

Racegirl3
12-16-2008, 07:15 PM
We got snow! Good thing I stayed home today :D

My favorite song right now ..... any of you guys around Grand Haven know these dudes? :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXbqRkwjcbo&feature=related

http://www.myspace.com/popevil

Racegirl3
12-16-2008, 07:20 PM
and yes this is pretty much what I did all day :D

http://www.popevil.com/home.aspx

ChiefApache
12-16-2008, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=Racegirl3;46288]We got snow! Good thing I stayed home today :D
QUOTE]

Here's hoping you didn't take the wrong day off........:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
12-16-2008, 10:28 PM

OK you suck, but we wished we were sucking right there next to you!

That just sounds wrong, but I'm leaving it.

jayboat
12-16-2008, 11:00 PM

Hope you didn't burn anything. :ack2:

BBB725
12-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Mornin all, 71 and sunny:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
12-17-2008, 09:45 AM

Hey BBB............................:moon::moon::moon:

Davidmnc
12-17-2008, 09:49 AM

Morning BBB :seeya:

CROWN MAN
12-17-2008, 09:55 AM
I think Ill take the boat out for lunch today :biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
12-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Mornin all - Happy ... um ... where are we .. oh ya .. Wed nes Day :D

BB - you suck

Dennis - well ... you're down there too so you must suck also :kiss:

I never left the house yesterday so the car was nicely covered with a big ol sheet of ice this morning. Got a work out chippin at it. Speakin of work outs, I was laying on the floor last night working out ... well ... pretending to working out ... ok more like thinking about working out ... and the dogs heard a noise and took off for the door... Cami jumped over me and kneed me in the nose and left a nice scratch on my chin. Working out is dangerous ... probably shouldnt do that any more :sifone::rofl:

CROWN MAN
12-17-2008, 10:53 AM
I would give up the warm boating in Dec. weather if it meant I had to spend the whole day indoors with you :biggrinjester:

BBB725
12-17-2008, 11:43 AM
the dogs heard a noise and took off for the door... Cami jumped over me and kneed me in the nose and left a nice scratch on my chin. Working out is dangerous ... probably shouldnt do that any more :sifone::rofl:

I've gotten more scratches, bumps and bruises playing with the dogs then anything else I can think of:bump:

FountainMike
12-17-2008, 12:07 PM
Hey BBB............................:moon::moon::moon:

I 2nd that! 25 and 5 inches of snow on the ground when I woke up. My cousin just emailed me about a reasonable flight from Mon-Fri from here to West Palm Beach. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FountainMike
12-17-2008, 12:08 PM
I've gotten more scratches, bumps and bruises playing with the dogs then anything else I can think of:bump:

Oh yeah, every once in a while they will get ya!

BBB725
12-17-2008, 12:36 PM
I've been head butted in the nose, they always seem to scratch you in the face. Tripped more times than I can remember but never bitten. 25 years and eight dogs never once bitten when playing.

MarylandMark
12-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Getting up at 3AM sucks even more when it is raining and my remote start didn't start the truck like it should.

Tomorrow the last day of 3AM's! Sweet!

Get to go to a viewing of my friend's 26 year old brother tonight ejected from a car last week. She's a basket case and rightfully so. Another friend did on 12/13 @ 34 years old- named Chris as well just like the 26 year old. WTF- live life folks!!

I could be a home owner again soon! Details later...

DonziGirl
12-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Tony's in Georgia now. He's stopping near Tampa for the night. It's yucky here today.

Barb - are you a grandma yet? :D

Racegirl3
12-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Went to Walmart to get electronic battleship for the boy and the ex ... got distracted and forgot to get it :D Did get the glow in the dark Crayola thing for the daughter tho. It looks pretty cool. I think it will make a neat note board thing for her and her room mates :sifone:

BBB725
12-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Tony's in Georgia now. He's stopping near Tampa for the night. It's yucky here today.

Tell him to get down here currently 80 and sunny:26:

BBB725
12-17-2008, 04:08 PM
BTW I talked to work and they are suppose to get between 18 and 36 inches of snow by Monday, better to be lucky than good:biggrinjester:

FountainMike
12-17-2008, 04:22 PM
I've been head butted in the nose, they always seem to scratch you in the face. Tripped more times than I can remember but never bitten. 25 years and eight dogs never once bitten when playing.

My Husky got me a couple times, didn't mean to and felt bad about it of course. Yes tripped a lot and head butted in the nose and mouth, just got headbutted in the mouth yesterday.

BTW I talked to work and they are suppose to get between 18 and 36 inches of snow by Monday, better to be lucky than good:biggrinjester:

Supposed to get nasty here Friday as well lots of snow and maybe ice. Lucky for all of you down south!

BBB725
12-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Lucky for all of you down south!

You have to get it right, it's Y'all:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
12-17-2008, 05:07 PM

Sounds like you're just not living right darlin! :rofl::rofl::drool5:

ChiefApache
12-17-2008, 05:07 PM
I 2nd that! 25 and 5 inches of snow on the ground when I woke up. My cousin just emailed me about a reasonable flight from Mon-Fri from here to West Palm Beach. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Glad you got it and not us! We ended up with a dusting and freezing rain, but not too bad fortunately. It went more north. Yeah!

ChiefApache
12-17-2008, 05:09 PM

Not yet! She was the doctor today and is showing small signs....I don't think she'll go before the 29th, but I do hope it's around that time.

Sashacig
12-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Hope you guys make it out. Weather dude says its bad in places. We didnt get anything .. looks like its more south of us but they are callin for us to get stuff today. I took the day off just in case :)

Hey Mrs. Kramer ... hows things at the Zoo? George and Nita doing well?:seeya:

Dawn, we haven't seen them that much all summer. We've seen Anita a few times down at the dock but we only seen George once. I am assuming they're doing well.:seeya:

Sashacig
12-17-2008, 07:49 PM
It was very nice and very short. My pictures didn't turn out but when I get some from the others I'll post them.

Nice and short, that's how I would have it too. Yeah when you get pics, love to see them.:seeya:

MarylandMark
12-18-2008, 05:52 AM
BBB just cuz you are on the va-kay doesn't mean you should still be sleeping til 5AM!!

BBB725
12-18-2008, 08:43 AM
BBB just cuz you are on the va-kay doesn't mean you should still be sleeping til 5AM!!

Slept in this mornin big time, got up at 7am. We will leave here about 10ish so if I don't get back here everyone take care see ya the 29th.

Wrinkleface
12-18-2008, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=Racegirl3;47133]Went to Walmart to get electronic battleship for the boy and the ex ...

U buy stuff 4 your EX??? U R a much better person than I am!!!!!:confused:

ChiefApache
12-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Slept in this mornin big time, got up at 7am. We will leave here about 10ish so if I don't get back here everyone take care see ya the 29th.

Have a wonderful time BBB! Talk to you in a few weeks.

Racegirl3
12-18-2008, 09:39 AM
U buy stuff 4 your EX??? U R a much better person than I am!!!!!:confused:

I dont want him but that doesnt make him bad :D He's a good friend. No drama in our divorce... that helps :)

BB ... have fun! Merry Christmas :blush5:

Racegirl3
12-18-2008, 09:39 AM
I am soooo motivated this morning. I might actually have to go do something :rofl::sifone:

FountainMike
12-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Thats nice of you RG!

BBB have a great trip and lots of fun with the fam!

Davidmnc
12-18-2008, 10:57 AM

Have a great time BBB..........Oh yea.....YOU SUCK!! :biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
12-18-2008, 10:58 AM
I dont want him but that doesnt make him bad :D He's a good friend. No drama in our divorce... that helps :)

BB ... have fun! Merry Christmas :blush5:

Once again I am jealous of RG. I have not spoke to my ex in years, nor has she spoken to our kids in years.

Sea-Dated
12-18-2008, 11:15 AM

Must be nice. Alarm went off at 6 like it does every damn morning......

Racegirl3
12-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Must be nice. Alarm went off at 6 like it does every damn morning......

Who needs an alarm when you have dogs. They wake me up around the same time every morning to go out :blush5:

scottc
12-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Who needs an alarm when you have dogs. They wake me up around the same time every morning to go out :blush5:

I hope 4 legged not the 2 legged type. lol

Sea-Dated
12-18-2008, 12:23 PM

Not mine, she likes to sleep in. I have to wake her up and take her out then I let her wake the wife up.

Wife yells at me if I wake her up but she won't yell at the dog......

BBB725
12-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Returned the renta wreck waiting for the bus to take me to the ship

Scarab KV
12-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Returned the renta wreck waiting for the bus to take me to the ship

Leaving without say'n good bye...I'm hurt :sifone:

Call'n for 12" in the next 24 hrs...Have a good time.

Racegirl3
12-18-2008, 04:41 PM
So ... Ive had this bad vibration in the passenger front tire of my car for a while. Its gettin to the point where I really cant put if off any more so I was talkin to my buddy in Crestline and asked him if he had anybody over there that would be willing to do replace my rotors and brake pads for me since I dont have a garage any more or can I use his place to do it (heated you know :cool:) He asked me why I thought it was my brakes and I told him and he said bring it over ... maybe its just a bent rim or problem in the wheel or something. So .. I had to go over there today for something else so while Im there I said hey you wanna go drive my car. He said we'll send J, if there is anything wrong, he'll be the guy to tell you. J drives it .. is back in less than 5 minutes and says "your rotors are ****ed" :D No ****. I think I already said that :D

FountainMike
12-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Call'n for 12" in the next 24 hrs...Have a good time.

Here too, starting tomorrow...

So ... Ive had this bad vibration in the passenger front tire of my car for a while. Its gettin to the point where I really cant put if off any more so I was talkin to my buddy in Crestline and asked him if he had anybody over there that would be willing to do replace my rotors and brake pads for me since I dont have a garage any more or can I use his place to do it (heated you know :cool:) He asked me why I thought it was my brakes and I told him and he said bring it over ... maybe its just a bent rim or problem in the wheel or something. So .. I had to go over there today for something else so while Im there I said hey you wanna go drive my car. He said we'll send J, if there is anything wrong, he'll be the guy to tell you. J drives it .. is back in less than 5 minutes and says "your rotors are ****ed" :D No ****. I think I already said that :D

:rofl: Good diagnosis there RG!

Scarab KV
12-18-2008, 04:46 PM
Here too, starting tomorrow...

:rofl: Good diagnosis there RG!

Where's here?

Davidmnc

MEN..........they just don't listen do they! :sifone:

BBB725
I think I made a mistake by not asking what this is going to cost. We just had our personal butler, Rhajid, just introduce him self:(

Davidmnc
12-18-2008, 04:47 PM
I think I made a mistake by not asking what this is going to cost. We just had our personal butler, Rhajid, just introduce him self:(

Don't worry about any thing..............Rhajid will take care of every thing!!! :26:

Scarab KV
12-18-2008, 04:47 PM

Liv'n large!!!:sifone:

BBB725
12-18-2008, 04:48 PM
See ya Wayne! Feel better:)

Scarab KV
12-18-2008, 04:50 PM
See ya Wayne! Feel better:)

:seeya: warm'n up look'n at the pool side pic...wait'n to become famous. :sifone:

Scarab KV
12-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Gonna be a lonngggg wait.

MarylandMark
12-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Have a safe trip!

Sea-Dated
12-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Have fun....

MarylandMark
12-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Funeral suck...

RIP Chris!

MarylandMark
12-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Side note-

I found (3) $100 bills at the entrance of the cemetery. I went early to film the procession (fireman's funeral) for my friend (dudes sister ).

Racegirl3
12-18-2008, 06:33 PM
When my uncle died (a fireman) they drove him (in his casket) to the cemetery on the back of an old fire truck. My dad didnt make it to the funeral (he was in the hospital at the time) and I remember telling him about how "cool" it was. He told me when his father died (he was also a fireman) his casket was placed on a wagon pulled by my grandfathers clydesdales. I would have liked to have had a picture of that ......

Racegirl3
12-18-2008, 06:34 PM
BB ... I think you're probably better off not knowing :D

Scarab KV
12-18-2008, 07:16 PM
When my dad died (volunteer fireman 52 years) the department draped the fire house and one truck in Purple. The truck was used in the procession and there were color gaurds from all the surrounding departments, both regular and volunteer. There was about 50 fireman lined down each side of the isle in dress uniforms of the vaious departments snapping sharp salutes as the casket was carried out of the church. I was hold'n it together pretty good up untill that point.

Tony
12-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Made it into the keys about 10 this am, life slowed down in a hurry for the better. Gilligan decided to puke a few times but seems to be feeling better now. Goin lobster diving at sunrise after Gilligans morning bike ride.

My credit card co. managed to track me all the way down here and froze my card on suspicious activity.:D

MarylandMark
12-18-2008, 10:08 PM
There was about 50 fireman lined down each side of the isle in dress uniforms of the vaious departments snapping sharp salutes as the casket was carried out of the church. I was hold'n it together pretty good up untill that point.

Around here they call in to dispatch, whom then sends out a page alert to all the firemen's pagers, and then call a final "in service" over the radio w/time stamp. Pretty moving.

ChiefApache
12-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Thanks to the 3" of snow that turned to freezing/rain/sleet that turned to rain, it took me 1 hour and 25 minutes to go 21 miles this morning.

Why in the hell do I live here again?:ack2:

MarylandMark
12-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Ouch!

I slept in til 6:50AM- learning bad habits from BBB but some how I still want to be him...

I get off around Noon, then going to the Grandparents for Christmas. Aunt from TX going to be there I haven't seen in over 20 years. I feel soooo old saying stuff like that!

DonziGirl
12-19-2008, 10:20 AM
It's just raining here.

I started trying to organize and pack a few things up for when my realtor comes back. She wants my whole condo organized (nothing on closet floors, cabinets straightened, etc) and I have a whole lot of boxes.... Tony... um we might have to send you home with some :D

Racegirl3
12-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Raining here too but its freezing when it lands :ack2: There is a sloped ramp thing when you go out my back door (instead of steps) that were totally ice covered and scary this morning. I started out that door and I wasnt moving but my feet were sliding down the ramp ... I was doing a back bend :D Made it back in the door and then went out the door the dogs go out of to get to my car:blush5: Supposed to warm up today so it should be fine later but then they are calling for it to refreeze tonight.

The ex called last night .... I was telling him about my brakes and he was like well that sucks cuz he was supposed to go get the daughter tomorrow but now he cant so he was calling to tell me I needed to go get her and then he would take her back. I said ok ... and then he said what about your brakes ... and I said I just wont use them :sifone: J said if I do any hail mary braking I might be in trouble so I just wont do any :rofl:

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Raining here too but its freezing when it lands :ack2: There is a sloped ramp thing when you go out my back door (instead of steps) that were totally ice covered and scary this morning. I started out that door and I wasnt moving but my feet were sliding down the ramp ... I was doing a back bend :D Made it back in the door and then went out the door the dogs go out of to get to my car:blush5: Supposed to warm up today so it should be fine later but then they are calling for it to refreeze tonight.

The ex called last night .... I was telling him about my brakes and he was like well that sucks cuz he was supposed to go get the daughter tomorrow but now he cant so he was calling to tell me I needed to go get her and then he would take her back. I said ok ... and then he said what about your brakes ... and I said I just wont use them :sifone: J said if I do any hail mary braking I might be in trouble so I just wont do any :rofl:

You REALLY need to get those breaks fixed. You are gonna have an accident!! We don't want to see you hurt!!! :auto:

Racegirl3
12-19-2008, 11:18 AM
You REALLY need to get those breaks fixed. You are gonna have an accident!! We don't want to see you hurt!!! :auto:

Thank you ... and I will .. Im thinkin maybe next Friday :sifone: I've decided to close the office the day after Christmas and Dad has one of those big space heater thingies at our wood shop. I can move the tractor or the back hoe out and change them down there. :blush5:

Sea-Dated
12-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Thank you ... and I will .. Im thinkin maybe next Friday :sifone: I've decided to close the office the day after Christmas and Dad has one of those big space heater thingies at our wood shop. I can move the tractor or the back hoe out and change them down there. :blush5:

I am sure there are plenty of people that would be more than happy to give you a hand if you need it......

Or any other body part for that matter.:sifone:

Scarab KV
12-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....12" but looks like it might be over.

Race Girl be easy when you're driv'n. A bent rotor is still gonna stop ya, just gonna be annoying until ya get it fixed. :)

Racegirl3
12-19-2008, 02:45 PM
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....12" but looks like it might be over.

Race Girl be easy when you're driv'n. A bent rotor is still gonna stop ya, just gonna be annoying until ya get it fixed. :)

Back in the day when I had my trans am (thats right - insert red neck joke here - and no I didnt have a mullet :D), I spent some time stopping by shifting into neutral and letting the car coast to a stop. Of course, that only works at red lights and stop signs ... not so good on the hail marys :sifone:

Scarab KV
12-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Back in the day when I had my trans am (thats right - insert red neck joke here - and no I didnt have a mullet :D), I spent some time stopping by shifting into neutral and letting the car coast to a stop. Of course, that only works at red lights and stop signs ... not so good on the hail marys :sifone:

Not that Trans Ams are a bad thing....are they? That's all I owned in my younger days. Now we are talk'n F bodies when they were cool. :sifone:

and no I didn't sport a mullet :D

Scarab KV
12-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Dang...here comes the snow again.

Racegirl3
12-19-2008, 04:13 PM
I had to leave work early... Theres boat racing on TV .. right now :cool:

Tony
12-19-2008, 09:09 PM
What a ****ty day here. I didnt catch near my limit of snapper, my Corona is nearing low tide, and there isnt enough room in this outdoor recliner that Im sitting in for Gilligan.:03:

Racegirl3
12-19-2008, 10:17 PM
What a ****ty day here. I didnt catch near my limit of snapper, my Corona is nearing low tide, and there isnt enough room in this outdoor recliner that Im sitting in for Gilligan.:03:

Ha ... ha ... ha .... :boxing_smiley:

Racegirl3
12-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Damn too bad BB isnt here to see this. One of the Realtors brought me in a present today. Kinda cool. Oven mit with a power mix inside ... I know BB would appreciate the mix that they gave me :D

Racegirl3
12-19-2008, 10:23 PM
Oh and I got this great idea for the daughter. She's getting new glasses and insurance doesnt cover all of it so I'm paying the difference as her Christmas present but that means there is nothing for her to open. SOOOOOOOO I took 6 boxes .. all different sizes ... and drew pictures of a G L A S S and ES and put each one in its own box and wah la ... shes got stuff to unwrap :sifone:

Racegirl3
12-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Leavin to go get the daughter... Its not supposed to snow til tonight .... but its snowing :( Wish me luck ..... :ack2:

Brian41
12-20-2008, 10:10 AM
What are wrong with Trans Am's here is 1973 I did last winter and I am doing a 1975 this winter.

Scarab KV
12-20-2008, 12:05 PM
Morn'n everybody. We're hav'n a heat wave here...26 above, but try'n to snow again. BBB doesn't know what he's miss'n.

Scarab KV
12-20-2008, 12:05 PM
What are wrong with Trans Am's here is 1973 I did last winter and I am doing a 1975 this winter.

Absolute nothing wrong. Nice job on the TA

ChiefApache
12-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Cold and snowy here too! Need to finish Chrismtas shopping today and then wrap tomorrow.

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Morn'n everybody. We're hav'n a heat wave here...26 above, but try'n to snow again. BBB doesn't know what he's miss'n.

Near 80 but cloudy. Maybe I will go fro a run later.

Scarab KV
12-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Near 80 but cloudy. Maybe I will go fro a run later.

Good to see ya back Jim. Was really hop'n they would let ya post while you were on the morphine drip....could've been some POTW material there. :sifone:

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Good to see ya back Jim. Was really hop'n they would let ya post while you were on the morphine drip....could've been some POTW material there. :sifone:

Thanks, It is good to be back. I could look , but I was not allowed to post. So I didn't look.

I was lucky my girl was looking out for me.

Racegirl3
12-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Nothin's wrong with them ... I miss mine.... and the jacked up truck that I drove for a bit :sifone:

Racegirl3
12-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Tires hadn't been cleaned yet in those pics :blush5:

Racegirl3
12-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Anybody go shopping today? I passed a couple malls on my way to get the kid and people were waiting in line just to turn into the stores parking lots :ack2: People are nuts .... but I'll be one of them tomorrow. Kid wants me to take her shopping so she can get something for my mom. I told her she should ask my mom to take her so my mom can just pick out what she wants .... and I can stay home :sifone:

Scarab KV
12-20-2008, 07:54 PM
This was my 77. Discovered what a factory freak it was and have since located it. Been parked behind a barn for the last 21 years since I sold it. 1 of 14 makes it worth the effort. :smash:

Racegirl3
12-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Definitely had fun driving mine ;):)

phragle
12-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks, It is good to be back. I could look , but I was not allowed to post. So I didn't look.

I was lucky my girl was looking out for me.

Lucky?? your girl needs to develope some skills, if she would have let your morphine/dilauded brain loose you could have won POTW, she could have intercepted the prize patrol, and saved money by giving the scwag to you as your christmas present... probably would have made a better present than that Rudolph tie she got you with the L.E.D. red nose.......

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-20-2008, 09:33 PM
That could all be true, but as of now I am happy she has not heard from you.

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-20-2008, 09:38 PM
The unlucky part for me has been the swollen body parts. I have always been on the lean side. I came out weighting 10 pounds more then when I went in. It is scary where this fluid has collected. Scary.

MarylandMark
12-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I went shopping today RG3. I get all my errands done on "lunch break" while at work- haven't set foot in a mall on a weekend in about 15 years. Now I remember why.

F350 long bed 4x4 diesel doesn't work well in packed mall parking lots..

Racegirl3
12-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Jim .. did they give you anything for the swelling?

Mark - I told the kid I would take her to two stores ... neither one are at the mall. Doesnt mean they will be any better tho :leaving:

Scarab KV
12-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Don't think it mattered where you went today. Our store is in a small strip and we were packed all day.

Racegirl3
12-21-2008, 12:23 AM
Don't think it mattered where you went today. Our store is in a small strip and we were packed all day.

Whatcha selling? :)

Scarab KV
12-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Whatcha selling? :)

Hobby store. Trains, R/C, slotcars, models kits. BBB stop in last Saturday for our Grand Opening and introduce himself, but we were so crazy busy I never got a chance to even talk to him.
Build'n a site now. No ecomerce yet, but do have pics of the store.

www.fondyhobby.com

Racegirl3
12-21-2008, 07:52 AM
Godd deal - Hope you do well :)

The ex is on his way over to pick up the boy. They are going to the Browns game today. Wind chill's below zero :ack2:

ChiefApache
12-21-2008, 10:39 AM

The ex is on his way over to pick up the boy. They are going to the Browns game today. Wind chill's below zero :ack2:

They are talking 17 degrees out with 40-45MPH wind gusts off the lake (wind chills in the minus teens to minus twenties) and we have a lake effect snow warning posted until 4PM tomorrow and they're going to the sit in that and watch the Brown's lose again today? I'd rather stick a pencil in my eyes! :biggrinjester:

We finished our Christmas shopping yesterday. Bad economy? Couldn't tell that with the lines and traffic everywhere. It was very busy.

Will get laundry done today and wrap the gifts to put under the tree. Suppose to work 1/2 day tomorrow but if I wake up and it's snowing like they're predicting (which they miss 50% of the time), I'll be staying home and getting ready for Christmas.

Scarab KV
12-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Morn'n all. A little chilly here this morn'n. Not sure what the low was over night, but currently it's -6 with a wind chill of -41...BRRRR! Wind is really whipping this snow around and is suppose to pick up. Sure hope it was worth com'n in today. :(

Scarab KV
12-21-2008, 01:37 PM

Thanks RG. Stay warm

Racegirl3
12-21-2008, 02:05 PM
They are talking 17 degrees out with 40-45MPH wind gusts off the lake (wind chills in the minus teens to minus twenties) and we have a lake effect snow warning posted until 4PM tomorrow and they're going to the sit in that and watch the Brown's lose again today? I'd rather stick a pencil in my eyes! :biggrinjester:

I hear you. They are doing the whole tailgating thing. Two of the ex's nephews are going too. They are 19 and 22 and the boy likes hanging with them. They will have fun. At least the sun is shining (here anyway) :D

Scarab KV
12-21-2008, 03:25 PM
So much for this global warming thing?
Figured we'd have a year round boating season by now. :huh:

Racegirl3
12-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Wow! We dont have any of that but geeeeez the wind is blowin and its freakin COLD. Saw some kid on his bicycle :eek: Craziness .....

Wrinkleface
12-21-2008, 07:05 PM
So much for this global warming thing?
Figured we'd have a year round boating season by now. :huh:

Yip, have Al Gore stick his willie in that snow bank & then tell us all about GW!!!!!!!!!!:26:

Scarab KV
12-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Yip, have Al Gore stick his willie in that snow bank & then tell us all about GW!!!!!!!!!!:26:

I'll do that Wrink....you have his number? :sifone:

Wrinkleface
12-21-2008, 07:28 PM
I'll do that Wrink....you have his number? :sifone:

It was in my phone but after cum'n in from shovel'n snow, it was so cold out my phone quit!!!!:(

Scarab KV
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Not a problem. I'll call Green Peace...sure it's the first on their rolodex.

Wrinkleface
12-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Not a problem. I'll call Green Peace...sure it's the first on their rolodex.

Let me know how that works out!!!!!!:26:

ChiefApache
12-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I hear you. They are doing the whole tailgating thing. Two of the ex's nephews are going too. They are 19 and 22 and the boy likes hanging with them. They will have fun. At least the sun is shining (here anyway) :D

Sweetie there has been no sign of the sun anywhere near Fairport or Mentor today that we saw. Snow has really picked up this evening. I might not be going to work tomorrow, you know, start being like RG! :rofl::biggrinjester:

inbetween
12-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Sweetie there has been no sign of the sun anywhere near Fairport or Mentor today that we saw. Snow has really picked up this evening. I might not be going to work tomorrow, you know, start being like RG! :rofl::biggrinjester:

Only 3-4 months of this left :26:

Put on your long johns and get to work :03:

ChiefApache
12-21-2008, 10:16 PM

I'm only scheduled for 1/2 day tomorrow. There is no way I'm going to repeat the drive I had Friday morning. Nope, not a chance...ain't gonna do it.:rofl:

Racegirl3
12-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Sun was shining in Cleveland..... didnt help them win tho :rolleyes:

ChiefApache
12-21-2008, 10:30 PM

No surprise there.

We did notice on the highlights that the sun was shining there. It's blowing and snowing like a b***h her right now. And it's 3 degrees out!

Wrinkleface
12-21-2008, 10:31 PM

Don't think it helped the Lions either!!!

Racegirl3
12-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Its zero outside right now... and the dogs think they need to go out :ack2:

I only have to make it to work Monday and Tuesday ... Weds is 1/2 a day and of course we are closed Thursday and I already told the girls we would close Friday too. Any bets as to if I work full days Monday and Tuesday ... or if I make it in on time? :sifone:

ChiefApache
12-21-2008, 10:32 PM

Why is your name in blue and why is there a + next to your name when I see you're in a certain area? You special or something? :03:

ChiefApache
12-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Its zero outside right now... and the dogs think they need to go out :ack2:

I only have to make it to work Monday and Tuesday ... Weds is 1/2 a day and of course we are closed Thursday and I already told the girls we would close Friday too. Any bets as to if I work full days Monday and Tuesday ... or if I make it in on time? :sifone:

I doubt anyone will take that bet! Well, if they were smart and all!!!

inbetween
12-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Why is your name in blue and why is there a + next to your name when I see you're in a certain area? You special or something? :03:

I'm blue for charter member, I think. The plus makes you special. It means I let you be my friend. :seeya:

ChiefApache
12-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm blue for charter member, I think. The plus makes you special. It means I let you be my friend. :seeya:

Oh, I see......um, I should have looked a little harder and figured out the color thing. The + thing I didn't know about. Thanks for the info on that.

inbetween
12-21-2008, 10:45 PM

And yea, I'm special. Just ask me, I'll tell you. :03:

ChiefApache
12-21-2008, 10:46 PM
And yea, I'm special. Just ask me, I'll tell you. :03:

Of course you are! :sifone:

Racegirl3
12-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Happy Freakin Monday :cuss: Pipes in my bathroom are froze. The original bathroom was pretty small and the prior owners added on so part of the bathroom (the toilet and tub) are in the original part (basement underneath) and the vanity and sink are in the new part (crawl space underneath). When we put the new vanity in, we ran the water lines up thru the floor in the original part and then thru the wall instead of in the crawl space. Apparently we should have put in more insulation :rolleyes: Actually, at the old house, the pipes going upstairs were in an inside/outside wall. Technically its inside but there still is access to the outside (crawl space under the enclosed back porch). The pipes in the farm house would freeze if the temps stayed below zero for a few days or if the wind chill was below zero for a while. We ended up putting in a ventless gas heater for use only in such weather. :(

Oh and I made it to work on time so it looks like I'll have to go home early ... or take an extended lunch :D

ChiefApache
12-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Oh and I made it to work on time so it looks like I'll have to go home early ... or take an extended lunch :D

I played you today and stayed home! :seeya::biggrinjester:

CROWN MAN
12-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Pinks all out :biggrinjester:

CROWN MAN
12-22-2008, 10:49 AM
it was 80* :26::26::26::26:

ChiefApache
12-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Pinks all out :biggrinjester:

We like that show! That's awesome.

FULL FORCE
12-22-2008, 11:52 AM
I played you today and stayed home! :seeya::biggrinjester:

Aww..... I 'm tellin!

Are you and Rob going to get with me this week for a few holiday drinks? Rob ditched me Friday!

DonziGirl
12-22-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm working from home today. I just had my carpets cleaned. It was a ton of work getting everything I owned in the kitchen or bathrooms for the 30 minutes they were here to clean!

I'm starting to look forward to my vacation. i already packed my bag and sent it with Tony. I leave 9 am on Friday and am supposedly going to be in the Keys by 1:30 in the afternoon. Bets on that actually happening and no airline problems?

Sea-Dated
12-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Bets on that actually happening and no airline problems?

About the same as there being something useful in the "Raise Your Post Count" thread.:sifone:

Davidmnc
12-22-2008, 12:22 PM
About the same as there being something useful in the "Raise Your Post Count" thread.:sifone:

I'll $20 on the nothing usefull in the "Raise You Post Count" Thread :sifone:

Sea-Dated
12-22-2008, 12:53 PM
I'll $20 on the nothing usefull in the "Raise You Post Count" Thread :sifone:

To take that bet would be like throwing $20 away. :rofl::rofl:

Davidmnc
12-22-2008, 12:56 PM
To take that bet would be like throwing $20 away. :rofl::rofl:

SHHHHHH......Some people think we discuss interesting and important topics over there! :biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
12-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Morn'n all. We're gonna have a heat wave today...9 above. Then it's back to winter advisery through xmas eve. 2-5" Tuesday night into Wednesday and 3-6" xmas eve. Gotta love it, but I think this "White Christmas" stuff is over rated.
Think some of this needs to start mov'n in the direction of Ohio. :sifone:

Scarab KV
12-22-2008, 01:14 PM
SHHHHHH......Some people think we discuss interesting and important topics over there! :biggrinjester:

Pollleeeze. :rofl:

Davidmnc
12-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Pollleeeze. :rofl:

If it weren’t for the Raise Your Count thread would you know this???????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbetween
Did you know:

The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.

Racegirl3
12-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Whomever took the bet on me having an extended lunch ... won :D I spent over an hour in Walmart just tryin to get stuff to cook for Christmas dinner. I'm not as skilled as some salesman in Tennessee. I need my food to come pre packaged :rofl:

The wind isnt as bad as it was but its still barely about zero. Pipes are still froze ... which is making me think something else might be wrong since I have two ceramic heaters one on each side of the wall .... Bathrooms nice and toasty now but still no water:(

Wrinkleface
12-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Whomever took the bet on me having an extended lunch ... won :D I spent over an hour in Walmart just tryin to get stuff to cook for Christmas dinner. I'm not as skilled as some salesman in Tennessee. I need my food to come pre packaged :rofl:

The wind isnt as bad as it was but its still barely about zero. Pipes are still froze ... which is making me think something else might be wrong since I have two ceramic heaters one on each side of the wall .... Bathrooms nice and toasty now but still no water:(

Hope U were at least able 2 give yourself a PTA bath this am!!!!!!!:seeya:

Racegirl3
12-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Hope U were at least able 2 give yourself a PTA bath this am!!!!!!!:seeya:

Hehe ... the bath side is fine. Had to brush me teeth in the tub tho :D So my plumber guy just left. Still have no water at the vanity AND I discovered a leak under the sink in the 1/2 bath :rolleyes: Looks like I'm gonna tear out the drywall behind the vanity and add as much insulation as possible. Dad had made this cover thingy for where the pipes come up thru the floor then turn into the wall and we made it so the top is removable. Anyway, you can feel the cold air comin thru around the pipe. Ye ha....

Heres a pic of the pipe cover thingy ... Its behind the door so you dont really notice it ... and the pipes.

Its supposed to warm up but ... I dont want to deal with this every time the temp/wind chill is at zero. Id like to believe it will never get there again this winter but ... well ... you know .... :ack2:

ChiefApache
12-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Aww..... I 'm tellin!

Are you and Rob going to get with me this week for a few holiday drinks? Rob ditched me Friday!

He didn't say anything to me about Friday, but we had a Christmas party to go to so we wouldn't have been able to.

We're suppose to go out tomorrow night. We're going to Chester's just up the street from us. Come on down. We leave for Youngstown Friday and won't be back until Saturday night. We have to see Rob's dad side of the family so we'll be busy doing that.

ChiefApache
12-22-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm working from home today. I just had my carpets cleaned. It was a ton of work getting everything I owned in the kitchen or bathrooms for the 30 minutes they were here to clean!

I'm starting to look forward to my vacation. i already packed my bag and sent it with Tony. I leave 9 am on Friday and am supposedly going to be in the Keys by 1:30 in the afternoon. Bets on that actually happening and no airline problems?

Slim to none. I'm jealous. How long you there?

ChiefApache
12-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Morn'n all. We're gonna have a heat wave today...9 above. Then it's back to winter advisery through xmas eve. 2-5" Tuesday night into Wednesday and 3-6" xmas eve. Gotta love it, but I think this "White Christmas" stuff is over rated.
Think some of this needs to start mov'n in the direction of Ohio. :sifone:

Stop! We have plenty here and they just cancelled the lake effect snow warning that's been posted since 4AM Sunday morning. It is not fun.

Scarab KV
12-22-2008, 07:53 PM

Bummer....might take awhile depending where their froze.

Scarab KV
12-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Stop! We have plenty here and they just cancelled the lake effect snow warning that's been posted since 4AM Sunday morning. It is not fun.

Just try'n to share...get'n into the holiday spirit. :biggrinjester:

jayboat
12-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Too much chatter about cold and stuff in here. :03:

Here's a photo from Ft Myers Beach yesterday. Which, as you know, was the first day of winter.

We take that sh!t seriously down here. :ack2:

Scarab KV
12-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Too much chatter about cold and stuff in here. :03:

Here's a photo from Ft Myers Beach yesterday. Which, as you know, was the first day of winter.

We take that sh!t seriously down here. :ack2:

Dang...even Santa is bail'n on the cold climate. :(

MarylandMark
12-22-2008, 09:46 PM
with 13MPH winds..

Wrinkleface
12-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Dang...even Santa is bail'n on the cold climate. :(

He's try'n 2 do some grab azz on the beach!!!!!!!:03:

phragle
12-22-2008, 09:53 PM

We have plenty of hot water RG, so your more than welcome to come over and use the shower, I will even help you scrub your back :seeya: