PDA

View Full Version : Chicks, Chips & Boats

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44

fund razor
03-03-2010, 05:24 PM
A fairly expensive steak house chain. Great food.

Celebration time. Screw the prices.
I just completed my last class to get 4 new letters after my name: CFRE
(Certified Fund Raising Executive) whoo hoo. :cheers2::sifone:

ChiefApache
03-03-2010, 05:25 PM

Congrats John!!!!:cheers2:

fund razor
03-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks Barb.
I still have to sit for the test, but all my requirements are complete.

The only bad part is that I can't call my Mom and tell her. :(

Scarab KV
03-03-2010, 05:45 PM

Congrats John :hurray:

Scarab KV
03-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks Barb.

Some how I think she knows and is smiling:)

BBB725
03-03-2010, 06:00 PM

Congrats:cheers2:

fund razor
03-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks. :)

WOW was Ruth's Chris freaking awesome. :D

The steaks were incredible and the wine was dam near worth the 120 bucks a bottle.

fund razor
03-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Now: whiskey. :)

BBB725
03-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Thanks. :)

WOW was Ruth's Chris freaking awesome. :D

The steaks were incredible and the wine was dam near worth the 120 bucks a bottle.

I've never been to one but a good friend stopped at one outside Atlanta and said it was the best meal he ever had.

fund razor
03-03-2010, 09:35 PM
I've never been to one but a good friend stopped at one outside Atlanta and said it was the best meal he ever had.
I am under the impression that they maintain the quality throughout the chain. Treat yourself sometime soon. :)

Davidmnc
03-03-2010, 11:41 PM

Great job! Now go take the test damn it! :sifone:

Ange
03-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Way to go Fund! I think we finally live near a Ruth's Chris. I will have to drop a broad hint or two about going. Chuck LOVES steak, shouldn't be too much of a problem. :D

BBB725
03-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Mornin all, on Valentines day my wife was up north at a horse show so I had to wait until last weekend to give her a present. We had a weekend get away at Little Palm Island, was a little cold but still fun, cause they don't allow anyone under 16 on the island. Little Palm is a small Island resort just off of Big Pine Key only accessible by boat, They have a great restaurant, pool a full spa, water sports and no cell phones. The rooms are little huts with bed room bathroom, outdoor shower, small living area and a outdoor deck. Pretty cool place and for Saturday night they put down rose petals path to the bed which had satin sheets and a bottle of champaign, it was a good time.

ChiefApache
03-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Thanks Barb.

She knows. :kiss:

ChiefApache
03-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Mornin all, on Valentines day my wife was up north at a horse show so I had to wait until last weekend to give her a present. We had a weekend get away at Little Palm Island, was a little cold but still fun, cause they don't allow anyone under 16 on the island. Little Palm is a small Island resort just off of Big Pine Key only accessible by boat, They have a great restaurant, pool a full spa, water sports and no cell phones. The rooms are little huts with bed room bathroom, outdoor shower, small living area and a outdoor deck. Pretty cool place and for Saturday night they put down rose petals path to the bed which had satin sheets and a bottle of champaign, it was a good time.

You big ole softie you. :cheers2:

Looks awesome.

Scarab KV
03-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Just after Brooks popped in on me this morn'n I ran into this, so had to tend to biz.

Fog and 13 degrees makes chit a little slick.

Just B4 my exit I ran out of it. Looked kinda cool behind me.

As nasty as it was, it has cool results
56304 56305

ChiefApache
03-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Just after Brooks popped in on me this morn'n I ran into this, so had to tend to biz.

Not fun, I don't care how pretty it looks.

Scarab KV
03-04-2010, 03:23 PM
No lack of snow here
56306 56307

Pretty grimey out here though. No plowing or salting on the secondaries. Cinders and sand. When the hard pack gets too rough they scrape the top to smooth it out.
56308 56309

Just a lot of nothing.

Signs of returning to civilization...pund intended:D

Scarab KV
03-04-2010, 03:27 PM

Pretty cool.
Which boat did you take? :D

Scarab KV
03-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Not fun, I don't care how pretty it looks.

Visibility was down to 100' for about 40 miles. I was run'n 45-50 mph just so the morons still run'n 75 wouldn't slam into the ass end of my wagon B4 they could react. Have to respect fog. Just narrowly missed being involved in that 70 plus vehicle pile up in the fog on the IN pike a few years back. Got enough warning on the radio, that we were down to a crawl when we came up on it.

But hey, just another day at the office.:driving:

Wrinkleface
03-04-2010, 06:01 PM

Congratz Big John!!!! A shot of some good tekillia on me!!!!:cheers2:

fund razor
03-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Visibility was down to 100' for about 40 miles. I was run'n 45-50 mph just so the morons still run'n 75 wouldn't slam into the ass end of my wagon B4 they could react. Have to respect fog. Just narrowly missed being involved in that 70 plus vehicle pile up in the fog on the IN pike a few years back. Got enough warning on the radio, that we were down to a crawl when we came up on it.

But hey, just another day at the office.:driving:

I drive I-75 every day. I wish that all OTR drivers were as serious and careful as you. It can get really crazy, really fast sometimes.

Scarab KV
03-05-2010, 01:11 PM
I drive I-75 every day. I wish that all OTR drivers were as serious and careful as you. It can get really crazy, really fast sometimes.

I hear ya.
Was appalled when I came back and seen the deplorable state of the driver core from what it was just 10 years ago. The more and more a certain group of people try to gain control of the industry, the more fed up good drivers are getting and leaving.:(

RichL
03-06-2010, 02:36 PM

Way to go Fund. Congrats.

ChiefApache
03-06-2010, 04:26 PM

Hi Rich! :seeya:

Ratickle
03-06-2010, 04:27 PM

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

MarylandMark
03-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Guess every one around here is getting their boats ready?

Mines in the shop now getting the new GPS and other stuff done. Should be ready by the weekend I think- going to be almost 80 degrees!

My 5/22 wedding is coming up fast!

BBB725
03-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Congrats on the wedding Mark, btw I was out waxing the boat today, windy, sunny a little cool about 73:sifone:

MarylandMark
03-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Not yet- 5/22 so have a little under 2 months of freedom left.

In other good news, they dredged some of my creek so hoping my sonar shows some good numbers. I'm fine with outboards but will be nice to get some other boats back my way as well. Guess I won't be the big guy on campus any more- mine was the fanciest boat at the local bar because all the big dogs didn't want to see $14K in Herrings dinged up coming back there.

BBB725
03-30-2010, 11:03 PM
CC's rule!

MarylandMark
03-31-2010, 06:55 AM
CC's rule!

:iagree: :cheers2:

Landscaping almost done, going to be 67 today so might have to pop down to check on when my boat is going to be done!

fund razor
04-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Not yet- 5/22 so have a little under 2 months of freedom left.

In other good news, they dredged some of my creek so hoping my sonar shows some good numbers. I'm fine with outboards but will be nice to get some other boats back my way as well. Guess I won't be the big guy on campus any more- mine was the fanciest boat at the local bar because all the big dogs didn't want to see $14K in Herrings dinged up coming back there.

Little over one month of freedom now.
:leaving:

fund razor
05-10-2010, 10:58 AM
We need more chicks. Good ones, too.
Maybe even classy. :)

Classy chicks are good for a forum. Makes the boys behave better.

BBB725
05-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Wow, bringing back the C&B thread, it's been a while

Ms PatriYacht
05-10-2010, 01:36 PM
We need more chicks. Good ones, too.
Maybe even classy. :)

Classy chicks are good for a forum. Makes the boys behave better.

do I count:D I have not been contributing to the websites much lately, to busy with my new job, and being a youth mentor. Ian brought the BT home yesterday and the ski boat is on they hoist, hopefuly that means good boating weather is just around the corner.

John when will you boat hit the water?

BBB725
05-10-2010, 01:58 PM
do I count:D I have not been contributing to the websites much lately, to busy with my new job, and being a youth mentor. Ian brought the BT home yesterday and the ski boat is on they hoist, hopefuly that means good boating weather is just around the corner.

Female? Check
Blonde? Check
Beautiful? Check
Boater? Check
Dog owner? Check

You count:cheers2:

fund razor
05-10-2010, 05:29 PM

Viola... a classy chick appeared. :D :D

I have a few weeks of work to do for sure.

Ms PatriYacht
05-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Female? Check
Blonde? Check
Beautiful? Check
Boater? Check
Dog owner? Check

You count:cheers2:

too funny, well you did get 3 out of 4:USA:

Ms PatriYacht
05-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Viola... a classy chick appeared. :D :D

I have a few weeks of work to do for sure.

hopefuly you will be in the water for the spring run, it's a good shake down run, not very expensive and we don't run that hard. It will be out of the Toledo Yacht club, so close to home for you. I think it's around 6-19

fund razor
05-11-2010, 05:59 AM
hopefuly you will be in the water for the spring run, it's a good shake down run, not very expensive and we don't run that hard. It will be out of the Toledo Yacht club, so close to home for you. I think it's around 6-19
I have been working on the boat very little really, but getting everything else done for the season. The trees have been dropping things really heavy for two weeks, plus the dry spells have been short. Rainy ones long. I had to pick up sticks and branches from that storm Friday for two hours on Saturday morning. Ouch.

I have washed the house, (You know how it is living under trees) trimmed the bushes, fixed the law, did yard spring cleaning... organized the garage, inventoried my parts, staged everything. I even created a workspace next to the boat with a river pebble walkway. I did all the vehicle maintenance on all the vehicles. That was four oil changes in the last couple of weeks, and yesterday I replaced the radiator and hoses in the older truck.

When you were here the boat was out front. Now it is next to the garage, even with it. I asked the neighbor how the boat was impacting her quality of life and she asked that I move it flush with the house, so I did.

I should get the very last of the parts that I need for the bilge this week. Looks like a marine parts store here. I took the fridge out of the garage and created an entire shelf wall where it was.

Those boxes are gone and the garage is now clean and ready to become a ship yard for a few weeks. Here is where the boat is now.

fund razor
05-11-2010, 06:02 AM
If I am running the boat by 6/19 I will be ecstatic. I am hesitant to register for any runs before it is done, but if I am doing shakedowns by then I will do a fly by. :D

BBB725
05-11-2010, 12:08 PM
too funny, well you did get 3 out of 4:USA:

There are 5 check off there, maybe I should put a double check on blonde:sifone:

Ms PatriYacht
05-11-2010, 12:58 PM
There are 5 check off there, maybe I should put a double check on blonde:sifone:

when I made my response I could have said 4 out of five if I had counted correctly, but as of 8 PM last night I lost Kirby. It was awful we headed out for a walk around 6 and my girlfriend two doors away had just left with her Weimeriner, so we walked together like we have done dozens of times. On the way back, as we passed our houses we decide to continue on but then she spotted a ladder at her mother's house which is next door to her's. Her mom has Parkinson's and Deb said, I told her not to climb the ladder (she had some clogged gutters) so we go in the front yard to see what she is doing, I climb the ladder and look in the gutter, Kirby is on his leash at the foot of the ladder, Deb has her dog by her leash, just as I am coming down the ladder Kirby decided to get a feisty and nippy with her dog around its hind quarters, the Weim turns around and get's into it with Kirby, we pull them apart and then discover a ton of blood coming from Kirby's neck, Deb rushes and gets her keys and we drive 25 min. to the ER Vet, they take Kirby right in and get him on IV's, then the vet comes out and says the lacerations were so bad and arteries, lympnodes and veins were severed and he did not think there was a good chance of recovery, so I had him put to sleep. Not only am I extremely torn up from losing him so suddenly, I feel so freaking guilty because I should have known better, he is to feisty to be around larger dogs and I just didn't protect him. My girlfriend also feels awful, it's so sad when it could have been avoidable if only I was more careful. I guess since they have known each other since I had Kirby I felt a little safer but I should have protected him. Ian and I are really going to miss him, he was always in the middle of us, on the couch, in bed, on a walk, even if we hugged when standing up, he could sense it and wherever he was in the house would be there in second jumping up and barking, like he was saying pick me up, I want in on this, hug me to. we always picked him up

fund razor
05-11-2010, 01:09 PM
I am so sorry Donna. What a huge loss and a terrible day. You were doing something good, looking out for Deb's mom. You couldn't have known this would happen. Please don't blame yourself.

Kirby was an awesome dog. I am very sorry for your loss.

A 3 pound dog has brought a tear to the eye of a 250 pound man.

I know how much you guys are going to miss him. :(

Ms PatriYacht
05-11-2010, 01:19 PM
yep that's Kirby, always in the middle.

Thanks John I appreciate the kind words

fund razor
05-11-2010, 01:27 PM
No problem Donna. Be gentle with yourself these days... he wasn't "just a dog."

I talked to Jann. She was shocked to hear about you and Ian's loss and sends her love.

ChiefApache
05-11-2010, 01:46 PM
when I made my response I could have said 4 out of five if I had counted correctly, but as of 8 PM last night I lost Kirby. It was awful we headed out for a walk around 6 and my girlfriend two doors away had just left with her Weimeriner, so we walked together like we have done dozens of times. On the way back, as we passed our houses we decide to continue on but then she spotted a ladder at her mother's house which is next door to her's. Her mom has Parkinson's and Deb said, I told her not to climb the ladder (she had some clogged gutters) so we go in the front yard to see what she is doing, I climb the ladder and look in the gutter, Kirby is on his leash at the foot of the ladder, Deb has her dog by her leash, just as I am coming down the ladder Kirby decided to get a feisty and nippy with her dog around its hind quarters, the Weim turns around and get's into it with Kirby, we pull them apart and then discover a ton of blood coming from Kirby's neck, Deb rushes and gets her keys and we drive 25 min. to the ER Vet, they take Kirby right in and get him on IV's, then the vet comes out and says the lacerations were so bad and arteries, lympnodes and veins were severed and he did not think there was a good chance of recovery, so I had him put to sleep. Not only am I extremely torn up from losing him so suddenly, I feel so freaking guilty because I should have known better, he is to feisty to be around larger dogs and I just didn't protect him. My girlfriend also feels awful, it's so sad when it could have been avoidable if only I was more careful. I guess since they have known each other since I had Kirby I felt a little safer but I should have protected him. Ian and I are really going to miss him, he was always in the middle of us, on the couch, in bed, on a walk, even if we hugged when standing up, he could sense it and wherever he was in the house would be there in second jumping up and barking, like he was saying pick me up, I want in on this, hug me to. we always picked him up

Donna, I am truly saddened to hear about Kirby. :( I know you loved him so very, very much! My heart aches for both you and Ian.

Please, do not be too hard on yourself. You gave Kirby one hell of a life sweetie. :kiss:

I am so, so sorry.

BBB725
05-11-2010, 03:46 PM
OMG Donna, I just saw the news on Kirby. I can't imagine what your going through, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and Ian. RIP Kirby

Wrinkleface
05-11-2010, 03:57 PM

so sorry to here this Donna & Ian!! from 1 pooch lover 2 another!!

phragle
05-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Donna and Ian, I am truely sorry to hear the news. I know Kirby was a part of the family and will be deeply missed. <Hugz>

JJ Apache
07-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Its 96 degrees and the a/c has been running for 16 minutes every 12 minutes.... just saying.. Saw the pitures from the Mi. races last weekend. They looked pretty cool. Some great pix..

BBB725
08-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Its 96 degrees and the a/c has been running for 16 minutes every 12 minutes.... just saying.. Saw the pitures from the Mi. races last weekend. They looked pretty cool. Some great pix..

Well it's been 108 and 107 the last two days here in Oklahoma city and the air condition on the rv's never shut off:)

Ratickle
08-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Well it's been 108 and 107 the last two days here in Oklahoma city and the air condition on the rv's never shut off:)

What the heck are you doing in Oklahoma City??????

Horses?????:sifone:

BBB725
08-04-2010, 10:42 PM
What the heck are you doing in Oklahoma City??????

Horses?????:sifone:

Yep horses, my daughter competed at the World Championship

And to show that it was hot, look at this

Ratickle
08-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Yep horses, my daughter competed at the World Championship

And to show that it was hot, look at this

How'd you keep the horses cool??????

BBB725
08-05-2010, 01:48 PM
How'd you keep the horses cool??????

Port a cool fans, out door air conditioning:)

JJ Apache
08-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Wow! Glad the horses have some comfort, too. Hope your ladies did well! Our burnt out grass is looking better. Fund took Britt a longer hose, and it reaches the entire yard. I've been watering.. Now if we can get the 21yr old to water on a regular basis.....

BBB725
08-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey Jan, actually the show was the AQHA Youth World Championship Show, so only my daughter showed. She did good, looked like she belonged out there but no top 10's. She has 2 more year left to show, but she made dad proud

JJ Apache
08-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Brooks, Worlds! thats great! Congrats. Make any 'Burnt Chicken' this summer??? Also, Nicce ride!!

Here is my oldest brother Mike having a great day.....He lives in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Where are the security guards???? They aren't safe w/him!!!:sifone:

BBB725
08-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Actually had burned chicken on the grill last night, gotta love the smell of incinerated chicken

JJ Apache
08-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Thank-You to Donna & Ian for a great time on the Patri-Yacht on Sunday. Thanks to Fund for lunch and drinks. I had fun. Hope to have fun on the Apache SOON!!!

BBB725
08-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Thank-You to Donna & Ian for a great time on the Patri-Yacht on Sunday. Thanks to Fund for lunch and drinks. I had fun. Hope to have fun on the Apache SOON!!!

Pics?

JJ Apache
08-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Pics?

No pics this time....shake-down cruise. But we did find some cool new places to head to on an average day thats not really any farther than where we would go. Always nice to mix it up. Maumee river was getting boring.Detroit river insted! Ian's boat ran pretty well! :driving:

Phragle have any pics from Charlevoix around here? :)

JJ Apache
08-24-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm hungry.. Maybe a apple/ pecan salad from Wendys. They are pretty good.. See ya tomorrow.

Scarab KV
08-25-2010, 09:55 AM
It is today.

BBB725
08-25-2010, 11:05 AM
It is today.

Yes today is today, but won't be tomorrow:biggrinjester:

fund razor
08-25-2010, 11:59 AM
If I am running the boat by 6/19 I will be ecstatic. I am hesitant to register for any runs before it is done, but if I am doing shakedowns by then I will do a fly by. :D

God that's a funny quote. :toetap05:

Ratickle
08-25-2010, 12:46 PM
God that's a funny quote. :toetap05:

:cool::rolleyes::cool:

Scarab KV
08-26-2010, 01:55 AM
Yes today is today, but won't be tomorrow:biggrinjester:

So then it's yesterday:huh:

JJ Apache
08-26-2010, 11:42 AM
So then it's yesterday:huh:

Nooo, its still today, only tomorrow......yeah, thats it. :bump:

Scarab KV
08-26-2010, 01:41 PM

:D :rolleyes:

Davidmnc
08-26-2010, 02:15 PM

No.................tomorrow is two days from yesterday, and today is the day before tomorow, and yesterday is the day before today! :huh:

BBB725
08-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Leave it to a guy from North Carolina with a 6th grade diploma to figure it out:)

fund razor
08-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Leave it to a guy from North Carolina with a 6th grade diploma to figure it out:)

There is a fountain joke in here somewhere.... but I'm not going there. :leaving:

phragle
08-26-2010, 07:59 PM
today is yesterday's tomorrow....

fund razor
08-26-2010, 08:12 PM

Indeed.
As today is tomorrow's yesterday as well. Hmmm. :cool:

Davidmnc
08-26-2010, 08:51 PM

Davidmnc
08-26-2010, 08:52 PM
There is a fountain joke in here somewhere.... but I'm not going there. :leaving:

Did some one say some thing about a fountain? 65819

Davidmnc
08-26-2010, 08:53 PM

Indeed.
As today is tomorrow's yesterday as well. Hmmm. :cool:

BBB725
08-30-2010, 10:12 PM
I found a cure for a hangover. I was out 2 weeks ago Friday night and had a couple to many, got up Saturday and felt like I was going to die. Went out to the barn and put up 300 bales of hay in 90 degree weather, hangover was gone. But it was like pulling a bandaid off really really slow:)

JJ Apache
09-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Blast from the past! My girlfriend from HS, who got married and moved away in HS, called me this afternoon! She has two grown kids and is a grandma of 4! Wow! Very happy to hear from her.. she was my partner in crime, and at one time I was on her moms "sh!t list"...:sifone: {She loved me...}
She had a salt stroke during a pregnancy and now has Parkinsons. Booo
Hoping to see her soon :kiss:

JJ Apache
09-15-2010, 03:26 PM
First day back to work after being ill. Was given penicillin, and who knew! I'm allergic!! Hoping to actually feel better, soon... :puke: Funds been taking good care of me!:hurray:
Now, if my daughter would only be nice to me....

JJ Apache
09-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Has anyone taken Probiotics? Wonder if that would help.....

BBB725
09-15-2010, 05:23 PM

Never heard of it so I looked it up

Probiotics are live microorganisms thought to be healthy for the host organism

That sound right?

old377guy
09-15-2010, 10:01 PM

yes I do and yes it would likely help you.

JJ Apache
09-16-2010, 01:44 PM
Still have the 'fluish' feeling. That script really did a number on me.. Leaving work soon and stopping at Rite Aid to get the probiotic. My insides feel like they were grabbed and twisted. Hope the rest of you are feeling pretty good. I Want Taco Bell, but will settle for soup..... :icon_bs: Fund grilled a roast yesterday, and that sounds good, too. Maybe this weekend I can have big girl food! Cross your fingers...:biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
09-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Funds been taking good care of me!:hurray:0

JJ Apache
09-16-2010, 01:58 PM

:eek: Yes he did! It was between his posts.......:biggrinjester: :reddevil:
When I'm feeling better, he will even get :_boobies:, because I was sick on my birthday, too.

Insert pity party here..:p
Hi David!

BBB725
09-19-2010, 08:57 AM
My daughter and wife had picture day yesterday. I was busy moving cars and hoping that the horse wouldn't hurt the fiberglass. All went well and we're waiting for pics from the photographer, these are from my phone.
BTW my daughter's idea for the pic is old ride new ride, horse on the right is 16 old ride and her new ride is 6

JJ Apache
09-23-2010, 12:43 PM
I want a new ride....:(

JJ Apache
09-23-2010, 12:44 PM
I want a boat ride, too!!:)

BBB725
09-23-2010, 09:37 PM
I want a new ride....:(

I can sell you a horse, cheap!:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
10-01-2010, 06:07 PM
I can sell you a horse, cheap!:biggrinjester:

lol...the girls would have your......

JJ Apache
10-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Boat Biotch shout out.....

BBB725
10-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Did you go for a boat ride last weekend?

Scarab KV
10-14-2010, 06:02 PM

:sifone::sifone:

BBB725
10-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Got some fun on Sunday, my daughters boyfriend is flying in tomorrow from Florida, He's a dolphin fan, and we are going to the Packer Dolphin game Sunday. My question is if the dolphins win can I legally kill him?:)

Scarab KV
10-19-2010, 02:28 AM
Got some fun on Sunday, my daughters boyfriend is flying in tomorrow from Florida, He's a dolphin fan, and we are going to the Packer Dolphin game Sunday. My question is if the dolphins win can I legally kill him?:)

Well....did you?:sifone:

BBB725
10-19-2010, 08:10 AM
No, but karma is a biotch, he missed his connecting flight in Detroit and had to spend Sunday night there:)

Scarab KV
10-20-2010, 03:07 AM
No, but karma is a biotch, he missed his connecting flight in Detroit and had to spend Sunday night there:)

Nice:sifone:

JJ Apache
10-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Hi Wayne. Long time no talk to....... Hope you are well.

JJ Apache
10-20-2010, 11:47 AM

I did get a ride! Wasn't long, but the trees were changing and it was 87 degrees! 1st time out of Bolles Harbor.... An hour to get there, and no restrooms......:rolleyes:

JJ Apache
10-21-2010, 10:27 AM
A big congrats to Greg Reno on the birth of his daughter. :hurray: Hope baby and mom are doing well.

BBB725
10-21-2010, 10:39 AM
I did get a ride! Wasn't long, but the trees were changing and it was 87 degrees! 1st time out of Bolles Harbor.... An hour to get there, and no restrooms......:rolleyes:

Sounds like a woman:biggrinjester:

Just kidding, glad you guys got out this year and on a great day

JJ Apache
10-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Sounds like a woman:biggrinjester:

Just kidding, glad you guys got out this year and on a great day

:p

Beautiful day indeed!!! :hurray:

BBB725
10-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Except for the bathroom thing:)

Scarab KV
10-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi Wayne. Long time no talk to....... Hope you are well.

Hey girl. Glad to hear you're feeling better:hurray:

JJ Apache
10-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Hey girl. Glad to hear you're feeling better:hurray:

Thanks!! Mom took me out for my belated b-day lunch...5 weeks later...My gift was a set of jewelry. Very beautiful. Still have sinus issues....

Scarab KV
10-23-2010, 08:52 PM
Thanks!! Mom took me out for my belated b-day lunch...5 weeks later...My gift was a set of jewelry. Very beautiful. Still have sinus issues....

Well happy belated:party:

JJ Apache
10-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Today is a long, boring & stinky (perm)day. The perm smell is now on my blouse...My roots need to be done, so soon I will smell like haircolor too..:biggrinjester:

Free contact buzzes at work today!!!!!! :cool:

JJ Apache
10-27-2010, 04:15 PM
My girl says hey, s'up??

BBB725
10-27-2010, 06:23 PM
That's kinds like y'all:)

Scarab KV
10-27-2010, 10:52 PM
Today is a long, boring & stinky (perm)day. The perm smell is now on my blouse...My roots need to be done, so soon I will smell like haircolor too..:biggrinjester:

Free contact buzzes at work today!!!!!! :cool:

I need more then just roots done.

Hey Brooks, pass me the shoe polish:biggrinjester:

BBB725
10-27-2010, 11:43 PM

You would need ALOT more than I use:sifone:

Scarab KV
10-28-2010, 06:23 PM
You would need ALOT more than I use:sifone:

So you say. Never seen you without it :D

JJ Apache
11-03-2010, 01:53 PM
I think there is a water main break on our street, when I came to work, the street was flooded near the end... They are working on the road 1 block over....There goes a cement truck, too.

JJ Apache
11-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I was called for jury duty again 11/1 -11/2 and this time, no reporting!!! My retired fireman says they go by drivers license numbers now, not registered voters...hmmm.

Wayne is near Toledo?? Be safe, lots of idiots!! U already know that tho, dontcha.

JJ Apache
11-03-2010, 02:04 PM

I can only help with your roots! :sifone:

phragle
11-03-2010, 02:51 PM
I would need hair if I were to get the roots done.......

JJ Apache
11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
That's kinds like y'all:)

Exactly!! Gotta speak teen.....:biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
11-03-2010, 02:58 PM
I would need hair if I were to get the roots done.......

God only made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair! Lucky Bastage....

BBB725
11-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Exactly!! Gotta speak teen.....:biggrinjester:

The first TV commercial that came out using the texting stuff, BFF and LOL anyway I was watching it with my teenage daughter and made the mistake of asking her what language they were speaking:confused:

JJ Apache
11-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Heres my pick for the M/OSU game.....

can U hear me now??

BBB725
11-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Heres my pick for the M/OSU game.....

can U hear me now??

I can't seem to remember what happened in the Ohio State Wisconsin game:rolleyes:

Scarab KV
11-17-2010, 10:10 PM
I can't seem to remember what happened in the Ohio State Wisconsin game:rolleyes:

Now that was funny:sifone:

JJ Apache
12-03-2010, 01:33 PM
My young friends here lost Grandpa ( Mom's dad) on Thanksgiving. My girlfriend Heather lives in Fla, and on 9/24 they lost Dad's mom. They drove up for the funeral, and were in Dayton during the kick-off. OSU won for grandpa!!!!!!! (He had an OSU blanket in the casket...) RIP Wayne

Then on Saturday, my client/ neighbor lost her granddaughter. Passed in her sleep. 2 funerals in 4 days is too much!! :( RIP Teresa

Its Amazing how many times you will smile during a grieving period remembering....
Heather, husband & kids...

JJ Apache
12-03-2010, 01:37 PM
On an Up note! I got to have a fabulous steak dinner with the most handsome man in Toledo!!!! I give Thanks, I'm blessed! :hurray:

fund razor
12-03-2010, 05:07 PM
I think they are sort of scary looking. :o

JJ Apache
12-21-2010, 04:07 PM
I think I am sort of scary looking. :o

Yes, I guess you are right...:rolleyes:

JJ Apache
12-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Made holiday cookies yesterday, as client gifts, and their nearly gone!! Making more with Mama Wednesday for the family gifts (I give baked goods), and I'm DONE!! Done I say. :26:

Scarab KV
12-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Made holiday cookies yesterday, as client gifts, and their nearly gone!! Making more with Mama Wednesday for the family gifts (I give baked goods), and I'm DONE!! Done I say. :26:

You will need my shipping address:D

JJ Apache
12-25-2010, 09:31 PM
You will need my shipping address:D

:D:D mmmm, cookies..

Hoping everyone has a happy holiday!

JJ Apache
01-14-2011, 11:47 AM
It's snowing and 20 degrees. My toes are frozen this morning... Used to love the snow (On an up-note, no hot flashes)! Weather wise we are expecting snow today and sat. Glad I did Krogering tues. Looks like beef roast in the crock pot today...

JJ Apache
01-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Britts bringing lunch, yay. Went up 3 degrees!! Dinners on....

JJ Apache
01-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Britts taking me to the movies later. Today she doesn't have to get up 'at the butt-crack of dawn'. The pot roast was great, btw...:drool5:

BBB725
01-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Cooking a prime rib roast on the grill today for the Packer game

JJ Apache
01-15-2011, 03:31 PM
The snow is beginning to melt around here....:26:

JJ Apache
01-15-2011, 03:34 PM
And here is our PIB camera view from the Jet Express...

Scarab KV
01-15-2011, 06:50 PM

:drool5:

JJ Apache
01-16-2011, 10:08 AM

Saw the h/l of that game, wow, did they come back or what!!! :hurray:

JJ Apache
01-16-2011, 10:10 AM
It's a nippy 4 degrees, w/a -1 wcf.......brrr.

Scarab KV
01-16-2011, 11:17 AM
Saw the h/l of that game, wow, did they come back or what!!! :hurray:

That game was flat out fun to watch. Reminiscent of the Super Bowl runs.

JJ Apache
01-16-2011, 12:07 PM
That game was flat out fun to watch. Reminiscent of the Super Bowl runs.

Are you home or on the road? We had to watch the Pittsburg game at the bar..

JJ Apache
01-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Saying goodbye to a loved one so young sukz azz. Salt burns under the eyes sukz, too.

We're gonna miss you, Airman...:USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA:

JJ Apache
01-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. It means alot!

fund razor
01-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Maxx Vaughn Parker of Toledo passed away suddenly in his home on Monday, January 17, 2011, at the age of 22. Maxx was born in Toledo to Mark T. Parker and Carolyn Moen on May 29, 1988. He attended St. John the Baptist Elementary School and was a 2006 graduate of Cardinal Stritch High School, Maxx was currently attending the University of Toledo majoring in Political Science and Criminal Justice. Maxx loved playing golf, boating, motorcycles and traveling. The number one love in Maxx's life was serving his country, volunteering for a tour of duty in Iraq. He worked at the 180th Fighter Wing Ohio Air National Guard and was also a staff sergeant with the unit where he has served the past 5 years.

BBB725
01-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Thought and prayer to you guys

Ms PatriYacht
01-24-2011, 11:01 AM
so sad to hear of this, may he rest in peace and may his family eventually find comfort in his memories.

JJ Apache
01-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Thank you to everyone who sent prayers and well wishes. As we were looking thru photos for Maxx's memory board, we realized all the pix are of a kid and teenager... He was a good kid turning into a great man. I was lucky to have such a family member....beloved. :kiss:
On the up side of saturday, we have some great family photos. Moms brother & his wife, my cuz Laurie, and my brother Mike came up from Houston. My mom was in Marysville visiting the rest of her siblings when she got the news..
This weekend is the Ice Regatta in Point Place! Hope to see some of you there (Phragle)....

JJ Apache
01-26-2011, 05:20 PM
Go Packers!!! :26:

JJ Apache
02-08-2011, 04:31 PM
My mom had sinusitis when she came home for the funeral. Nose, ears throat.. She fell down 13 basement steps and was bruised from head to foot. Broke R big toe and toe next to it, in several places. ER Dr said most older folks don't survive.. No driving, standing for long periods, cooking or cleaning. She was the youngest of her friends and driver of the ladies..I had to call her friends to say no Tuesdays at the yacht club for cards. Appearently she was the glue. Now we kids are taking turns making sure she eats and takes meds on time. She looks jaundiced, all the bruises are yellow. Keep sending prayers, please..

Scarab KV
02-09-2011, 01:33 AM
Thoughts, prayers and a speedy recovery

old377guy
02-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Strength and peace to you and your family.

Ms PatriYacht
02-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Sorry to hear about your mom Jann, hope she is on the mend. She is lucky it was not worse, a lady at the gym lost her husband that way, he fell down the basements stairs and he was only in his early 60's

Ms PatriYacht
02-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Looks like I am branching out and in addition to selling filters I am an agent for a logistics company. It happened by accident. One of my customers were using them and since freight is such an issue when shipping filters, when I found out what great rates he was getting I started to refer a bunch of my customer to them, eventually I thought why give all these referrals away, so now I worked out a deal and became an agent. There rates are so good it's hard to believe. Scarab, what company do you drive for?

JJ Apache
02-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the support. My oldest sis (Mel) was mall walking the other day and saw an older man that looked familiar. Finished her walk and asked the man if he was Mr. Parker. He said yes and she introduced herself as Maxx's aunt. He was Maxx's grandpa. They chatted and she asked him and Maxx's dad, Mark to our family dinner this evening. He was very happy to accept for them both. He lost his wife 2 years ago, and the rest of his children live all over.. He has been very lonely..an appointment from God?
Oh yeah, while making those Christmas cookies, my wrist snapped and I now have carpal tunnel..

JJ Apache
02-11-2011, 08:30 AM
The family will be our own supprt group...(Family dinners once a month) The younger kids are not doinng well. Grades are going down and they aren't sleeping. This has brought us closer as a family..

Ms PatriYacht
02-11-2011, 11:46 AM
that was a nice story about you sis, hopefully some good will come out of this terrible tragedy

Scarab KV
02-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Looks like I am branching out and in addition to selling filters I am an agent for a logistics company. It happened by accident. One of my customers were using them and since freight is such an issue when shipping filters, when I found out what great rates he was getting I started to refer a bunch of my customer to them, eventually I thought why give all these referrals away, so now I worked out a deal and became an agent. There rates are so good it's hard to believe. Scarab, what company do you drive for?

Kreilkamp Trucking. I take it most of your shipments are LTL. Do you do filters in the food grade industry? Lori does all the purchasing for Grande cheese.

Ms PatriYacht
02-13-2011, 11:59 AM
yes we do FDA approved filters. both bags and cartridges. Most of my filter shipments are LTL but the more I get into logistics I hope to get into the larger stuff, like truck loads and intermodal.
Actually this logistic company does more full trucks and complete logistics for large companies than the LTL stuff. They have allot of food accounts, Giradelli (sp?) chocolates and Snyder/Hanover Pretzels have them move just about 100% if their product. I talked to a few of their agents in different parts of the country, one in CA does nothing but full truck loads of produce, an other agent in NC only moves freight for two companies and employee 6 people, one of their customers is Sunoco. I plan on spending the next couple of months prospecting the logistics and see how that goes. Who does the the trucking for Grande cheese?

What type of loads do you haul for Kreilkamp?

Ms PatriYacht
02-13-2011, 12:11 PM
I just looked at Grande's web site, I see they produce whey powders, they most likely would have dust collection on their powder and bulk handling equipment. One of the companies I rep for manufactures those type of filters exclusively. Can you show Lori my web site, and ask her where they get those filters from. I don't sell filters for liquid applications just dust and air type stuff. Thanks

http://thefiltergroup.net/index.html

JJ Apache
02-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Happy Valentines Day! :kiss:

What, were you hoping for :boobflash: ?

:D

JJ Apache
02-14-2011, 10:55 AM
John and I helped my sister clean, pack and haul some of Maxx's stuff yesterday. Very wierd being in his house. Very emotional. Didn't sleep well.. on the up side, John and I spent the day together (we've been soo busy)!

BBB725
02-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Happy V-day C&Bers

Scarab KV
02-15-2011, 04:01 AM
yes we do FDA approved filters. both bags and cartridges. Most of my filter shipments are LTL but the more I get into logistics I hope to get into the larger stuff, like truck loads and intermodal.
Actually this logistic company does more full trucks and complete logistics for large companies than the LTL stuff. They have allot of food accounts, Giradelli (sp?) chocolates and Snyder/Hanover Pretzels have them move just about 100% if their product. I talked to a few of their agents in different parts of the country, one in CA does nothing but full truck loads of produce, an other agent in NC only moves freight for two companies and employee 6 people, one of their customers is Sunoco. I plan on spending the next couple of months prospecting the logistics and see how that goes. Who does the the trucking for Grande cheese?
What type of loads do you haul for Kreilkamp?

Grande Cheese:bump:

Scarab KV
02-15-2011, 04:05 AM
John and I helped my sister clean, pack and haul some of Maxx's stuff yesterday. Very wierd being in his house. Very emotional. Didn't sleep well.. on the up side, John and I spent the day together (we've been soo busy)!

That can make for an emotional day

JJ Apache
02-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Read an obit today for my senior lady, Marie. She lived 3 houses from us several years ago, until moving to assisted living. I did her hair for 10 years (Her granddaughter was my daughters Art teacher at the HS). She gave me some great recipes...:)

JJ Apache
02-15-2011, 01:45 PM
More great recipes wanted.... Whats your favorite dish?? :toetap05::biggrinjester:

BBB725
02-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Prime rib on the grill

JJ Apache
02-15-2011, 05:08 PM
I have thick cut pork chops in brine for two (more) days, then the fat edge gets rolled in fennel seed and grilled/ broiled and it makes them scented..Anne Burrell. Serving them with mashed taters..

JJ Apache
02-16-2011, 03:54 PM
afternoon hello...:p

Ms PatriYacht
02-17-2011, 12:55 AM
:blush5::biggrinjester: here's my dinner, air popped popcorn with olive oil, and a fresh baked frozen pretzel, serious case of a salt fix coupled with two glasses of wine:boobflash::p

JJ Apache
02-17-2011, 09:55 AM
That was one of my dinners last week minus the boobies.:biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
02-17-2011, 10:15 AM
Have a safe flight to Miami, Brooks. Did you take some winter weather with you? :biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
02-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Having coffee with Britt this morning, except there is no creamer, milk or Mc Donalds creamers, which we used to have a Sh!t Load of....not even cool whip! Some barista...:smash:\

Mom has a Dr. appt today for broken toe check! She went to the yacht club for cards Tues, I'm glad to say. Progress!!

JJ Apache
02-18-2011, 10:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL6HVhdyifQ&feature=player_embedded#at=26

Pretty sweet shark boat....I'm entertaining myself...

BBB725
02-19-2011, 05:23 AM
Have a safe flight to Miami, Brooks. Did you take some winter weather with you? :biggrinjester:

Had a quick turn around heading back north, they checked thru my suitcase and found the warm weather I was trying to take back, sorry they said it had to stay in Miami:)

Ratickle
02-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Had a quick turn around heading back north, they checked thru my suitcase and found the warm weather I was trying to take back, sorry they said it had to stay in Miami:)

Pretty nice here the last couple of days. Even my 7' tall snow pile is shrinking.......

JJ Apache
02-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Its a frigid 26 degrees..brrr. Oatmeal and an english muffin..

JJ Apache
02-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Last night I made chili with beef chunks insted of ground beef...it sucked. And it made smelly fluffs, too.....:ack2:

Scarab KV
02-24-2011, 02:57 AM
The snow banks are evil. They must die

rschap1
02-24-2011, 09:27 AM
The liver is evil, it must be punished

Scarab KV
02-24-2011, 11:08 AM
...and wake up in the snow bank:D

JJ Apache
02-24-2011, 01:35 PM
The snow banks are evil. They must die

Snow. The only time 2-3 inches is enough.. :reddevil:

rschap1
02-25-2011, 09:15 AM
too much

JJ Apache
02-25-2011, 10:13 AM
We got lots of snow here today..everythings shutting down (turnpike, highways) because its blowing in gusts' of 30-40 mph.

the driveway at 6:30

Scarab KV
02-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Snow. The only time 2-3 inches is enough.. :reddevil:

:huh: :D:D:D

Scarab KV
02-25-2011, 10:39 AM
We got lots of snow here today..everythings shutting down (turnpike, highways) because its blowing in gusts' of 30-40 mph.

the driveway at 6:30

Glad I got out of there when I did

JJ Apache
02-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Glad I got out of there when I did

Me too. Big Rigs parked all along the ramps to rest stops.. 23 N. was closed at 475, due to a truck roll over. They even closed the Turn Pike for 2 accidents.. Please stay safe!

JJ Apache
02-28-2011, 09:54 AM
So saturday Britt calls and said her car was having transmission problems on her way home from Grams, friday night. She asked if John & I could follow her to drop it off to the shop that just did a new tranny last May.....She's working this morning, so Mom gets to go get the keys and drop them off....the shop was already closed for the weekend. So here I go....:mad:

JJ Apache
02-28-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm baaaack! Went to bank for Fundy, then went to Britt's work for the keys, and then drove all the way to the shop, where they were wondering whos car was in their lot... $65 for diagnostics (could just be low on tranny fluid), and Britt doesn't have money to reimburse us for coming to the rescue and using our gas.... Mama's Not happy w/ baby....and she's b!tchie to boot!!

JJ Apache
02-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Shopping list next on the agenda...Krogering for fuel points..(for Fundy) :smash:

:D

rschap1
02-28-2011, 12:33 PM
Come on THAW!!!

freezing rain/drizzle this morning..then snow...supposed to warm slightly.

JJ Apache
03-01-2011, 08:48 AM
My sister Mel wrote this and put it in the newspaper..

‎2/27/2011 Cards of Thanks
The family of Maxx Parker would like to say a heartfelt Thank You to the U.S. Air Force and the 180th FW for the compassion they showed the family of one of their own. The emotional and financial support as well as all the food was much
appreciated. We are proud Maxx was a member of such a great group of people.

The 180th provided my sis Carolyn and Mark with everything they might need during the funeral and showing... THANKS!

:USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA::USA:

JJ Apache
03-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Miss The Maxxer..(R)

JJ Apache
03-01-2011, 10:11 PM
My honey fell asleep on the couch with the remote on his lap, and his hand on the mote.. :toetap05: ya, like thats gonna stop me :cool:

Mote hogger :rofl:

JJ Apache
03-02-2011, 09:27 AM
32 degrees and falling in T Town..It's going to be a rush around town, and a split shift work day (Hope the gas prices are a Little lower today).

JJ Apache
03-02-2011, 06:28 PM
My hair looks awesome today. Everybody said so. :26:

Have a Good hair day!:p

JJ Apache
03-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Wayne, Toledo says hello!! on this thread.. :seeya:
All scrubbed up? :biggrinjester:

Where are you now? I'm still in Toledo...:rolleyes:

BBB725
03-03-2011, 09:49 PM
32 degrees and falling in T Town..It's going to be a rush around town, and a split shift work day (Hope the gas prices are a Little lower today).

73 and windy tonight walking the dogs, I actually needed a jacket to stay warm:)

JJ Apache
03-04-2011, 09:35 AM
36 with icy rain. 75N is closed due to spin offs...Alternative route to work..

JJ Apache
03-04-2011, 09:39 AM
73 and windy tonight walking the dogs, I actually needed a jacket to stay warm:)

Do the dogs get a sweater too? My moms little dogs have one, and they wont go out if its cold, without them. They look at you like "ya, no".. :dupe:

JJ Apache
03-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Woke up with a serious case of hives.. Itchy. :( Waiting for the Dr's office to call back. Hoping for a Rx and not a visit, as he diagnosed me 2yrs ago w/ them....

JJ Apache
03-04-2011, 04:14 PM
More steroids and some antihistamines..

JJ Apache
03-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Still itchy..:blush5:...on the up side, I have a rat-comb I'm using to scratch my back!:rolleyes:

JJ Apache
03-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Stupid hives.

Scarab KV
03-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Wayne, Toledo says hello!! on this thread.. :seeya:
All scrubbed up? :biggrinjester:

Where are you now? I'm still in Toledo...:rolleyes:

I'm back in Toledo...for 10 hrs anyway:sifone:

Scarab KV
03-05-2011, 11:22 AM
On the road again.
Go'n places where I've never been....:sifone:

Ratickle
03-05-2011, 01:30 PM
On the road again.

Where's that??????

JJ Apache
03-07-2011, 09:37 AM
On the road again.

Great, you have me singing Willy Nelson songs.....:smash::smash:

Scarab KV
03-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Great, you have me singing Willy Nelson songs.....:smash::smash:

That was the whole idea:sifone:

Scarab KV
03-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Where's that??????

Was roll'n for the house out of Toledo:driving:

JJ Apache
03-07-2011, 09:59 AM
That was the whole idea:sifone:

I knew payback would b a b!tch.....:rolleyes:

Scarab KV
03-07-2011, 10:04 AM
It's how we roll:D

JJ Apache
03-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Of course it is.....

JJ Apache
03-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Have a great day, guys. Hivey Ivy has haircuts today....:rolleyes:

East bound and down........:sifone:

Scarab KV
03-07-2011, 10:16 AM
:)

JJ Apache
03-07-2011, 01:16 PM
I just hit Tony's profile page, and it needs to be updated.....:rolleyes:

:seeya: Nothing better to do....:blush5:

Scarab KV
03-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Is we bored?

JJ Apache
03-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Is we bored?

You betcha....:rolleyes:

JJ Apache
03-09-2011, 02:08 PM
2 1/2 hrs to kill till my next appt.... I hate it when that happens...:toetap05:

JJ Apache
03-09-2011, 07:56 PM
I am now a brunette.... let ya know how that goes. :biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-10-2011, 09:28 AM
One the first day of being a brunette, I was bought breakfast....:D

Thanks Fundy. :kiss:

Scarab KV
03-10-2011, 09:46 AM
I am now a brunette.... let ya know how that goes. :biggrinjester:

Always thought you were:willy_nilly:

JJ Apache
03-10-2011, 09:50 AM

Highlighted blonde...

Will be again this week, but brown hair makes my silver eyes look blue.....

JJ Apache
03-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi Wayne! :seeya:

Scarab KV
03-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Highlighted blonde...

Will be again this week, but brown hair makes my silver eyes look blue.....

Don't it make my Brown eyes
Don't it make my Brown eyes...Blue.

Welcome Crystal Gayle to your head:D

JJ Apache
03-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Don't it make my Brown eyes...Blue.

Welcome Crystal Gayle to your head:D

Just call me Angel of the morning...:D

Scarab KV
03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Damn it:cuss:

JJ Apache
03-10-2011, 10:29 AM
At least I don't have Betty Davis' eyes...

rschap1
03-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Or Kim Karnes voice...

fund razor
03-10-2011, 12:54 PM

I was thinking the same thing. :huh:

Bobcat
03-10-2011, 01:00 PM
At least I don't have Betty Davis' eyes...

Or Marty Feldman's!

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 08:49 AM

Stop 'thinking'....:biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Or Marty Feldman's!

:puke:

Scarab KV
03-11-2011, 09:37 AM

Stop 'thinking'....:biggrinjester:

:lurk5::p

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 09:44 AM
Fund was walking around singing Winning......:smash:

fund razor
03-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Dam Rick got it in my head days ago. :o

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Got a Black Magic Woman, got a black magic........

Scarab KV
03-11-2011, 10:00 AM
:headbang:

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 10:02 AM
:headbang:

Na na :26:

Scarab KV
03-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Na na :26:

This is far from over
:beatdeadhorse5:

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Hey Reputa! Reputa the Beauta.....

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Toledo is on a 2 hr snow delay!

(Fund wants me off the internet.)

Scarab KV
03-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Toledo is on a 2 hr snow delay!

(Fund wants me off the internet.)

Really? It was rain'n when I came through yesterday afternoon.

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Turned to snow about 5:00, yesterday..

JJ Apache
03-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Oatmeal and an English muffin..... want Bacon tho!!

Bobcat
03-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Got a Black Magic Woman, got a black magic........

Or "Got a Black Plastic Woman" :willy_nilly:

JJ Apache
03-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Or "Got a Black Plastic Woman" :willy_nilly:

Do you change the lyrics often?? Fund does and ruined my favorite song...
(Earth Wind Fire, Dancing in Sept. my b-day, sept 4)
oh we oh, dancing in september turned into: Oleo, margarine & butter.....:mad::mad::mad:

JJ Apache
03-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Oleo, margarine & butter.....dammit