PDA

View Full Version : Chicks, Chips & Boats

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Racegirl3
01-27-2009, 08:23 PM
She's right there with you:biggrinjester:

Just cuz you have to look down to see us doesnt mean we are all short :sifone: 5'3 1/2 makes me closer to average (assuming average is 5'5) :biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
01-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Just cuz you have to look down to see us doesnt mean we are all short :sifone: 5'3 1/2 makes me closer to average (assuming average is 5'5) :biggrinjester:

Your outfits make U look taller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:26:

Scarab KV
01-27-2009, 10:01 PM

:rofl::rofl:

BBB725
01-27-2009, 10:08 PM

Yeah she looks 5' 4":biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
01-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah she looks 5' 4":biggrinjester:

Nice:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
01-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Its the boots .... :p

Scarab KV
01-27-2009, 10:30 PM

Nah...it's the heels. Gotta like the heels ;)

BBB725
01-28-2009, 07:48 AM

Assuming the average was taken on the set of Oz:biggrinjester:

BBB725
01-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Mornin all, leaving around noon today for the horse show, weather looks good for the drive.

OffshoreRescue
01-28-2009, 08:47 AM
An inch doesnt scare me :rofl:

How's about 6 of em sound?

Racegirl3
01-28-2009, 09:10 AM
8 is enough (:eek::D) and Im pretty sure we have more than that :ack2:

I called on of my girls and said I'll come to work if somebody wants to come get me..... or if my uncle shows up .. whichever comes first :sifone:

I think the weather guy got confused between the inch and the foot signs. Pretty sure we have a foot or so :leaving:

Scarab KV
01-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Morn'n all. 7 above and I don't think we dropped below 0 lastnight...must be global warming.
Looks like you guys East of us are hav'n a blast....of snow that is. :biggrinjester:

BBB725
01-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Morn'n all. 7 above and I don't think we dropped below 0 lastnight...must be global warming.
Looks like you guys East of us are hav'n a blast....of snow that is. :biggrinjester:

Maybe if you get up before 10, you would know it was -2 on the way to work:biggrinjester:

Sorry I just can resist getting my diggs in

DonziGirl
01-28-2009, 10:22 AM
We've actually been hit pretty hard with snow. Normally we don't get that much. Got about 5 inches yesterday. I had to be in Dayton for work and that sucked. An hour drive took me about 2. Overnight we got a lot of freezing rain and sleet and now snow. So we have a thick layer of ice topped with snow. My boss emailed us all and told us not to bother coming into work but to work from home.

I'm hoping none of my clients are at work either :D

BBB725
01-28-2009, 10:25 AM
We've actually been hit pretty hard with snow. Normally we don't get that much. Got about 5 inches yesterday. I had to be in Dayton for work and that sucked. An hour drive took me about 2. Overnight we got a lot of freezing rain and sleet and now snow. So we have a thick layer of ice topped with snow. My boss emailed us all and told us not to bother coming into work but to work from home.

I'm hoping none of my clients are at work either :D

5 inches? In Wisconsin we just use a broom for that kind of dusting, we don't get out the shovels until it's double digits:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
01-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi everyone, been gone for a while, my bad. Seems like everyone is doin well!

Are you guys in OH getting the snow yet? We are supposed to get a decent amount overnight then all day tomorrow.

Went skiing with a girl Sunday, 1st time for me in 15 years, I was impressed, I picked up right where I left off and did really well. Girl is coming off a bad relationship I guess and not ready for anything serious yet. That's cool with me, I'm in no hurry. Just thought you'd all like to know:drool5:

We're at 10" and counting....the radar shows we're due for several more inches before this stops.

Took me 2 hours to go 21 miles this morning. :boxing_smiley:

ChiefApache
01-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi everyone, been gone for a while, my bad. Seems like everyone is doin well!

Are you guys in OH getting the snow yet? We are supposed to get a decent amount overnight then all day tomorrow.

Went skiing with a girl Sunday, 1st time for me in 15 years, I was impressed, I picked up right where I left off and did really well. Girl is coming off a bad relationship I guess and not ready for anything serious yet. That's cool with me, I'm in no hurry. Just thought you'd all like to know:drool5:

We're at Holiday Valley next weekend....come on over!

DonziGirl
01-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Cincy isn't used to a lot of snow. Things pretty much shut down here with that much snow.

Chief - I'm hoping a lot of my northern clients didn't make it into work today :D

ChiefApache
01-28-2009, 10:36 AM

At first I thought I read it's the boobs :_boobies::smilielol5::boobflash:.....ok, somebody had to say it!

Cookee
01-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi Cooke good to hear from you, Skiing in France sounds wonderful, were the conditions good. How is the temperature in England, you probably gathered from reading some of the threads here that the States are have a record cold and ice year.

So are you having a big wedding.

We had 3 days and the weather on Sunday was blue skies and powder - fantastic!

England is cold and damp, we have had frost for the first time in 10 years where I live!

100 people for the wedding and a lot of disappointed people, but you can't invite everybody!

ChiefApache
01-28-2009, 10:37 AM
5 inches? In Wisconsin we just use a broom for that kind of dusting, we don't get out the shovels until it's double digits:biggrinjester:

She lives in Southern Ohio....we barely claim them there! :rofl::biggrinjester:

(Still love ya Donzi/Tony)

ChiefApache
01-28-2009, 10:38 AM
Cincy isn't used to a lot of snow. Things pretty much shut down here with that much snow.

Chief - I'm hoping a lot of my northern clients didn't make it into work today :D

I guarantee you it took them "hours" to get to work today.....really bad out there.

Cookee
01-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Hey cookee ... I have a passport and Im not afraid to use it :D Wish I could crash your wedding.... hehe actually ... Id love to come watch you race.... that would be pretty cool too!

Hi Dawn - are you feeling better yet? I think I have sold the race boat to a guy in Greece, the deposit should get into my account in the next couple of days! May go for a classic boat - they did a Sunseeker Tomahawk (37') which I would like to race next in the longer distance racing that is becoming popular over here.

Crash the wedding? I'm sure I could find you a place if you turned up! XX

Scarab KV
01-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Maybe if you get up before 10, you would know it was -2 on the way to work:biggrinjester:

Sorry I just can resist getting my diggs in

It's these southern temps. Shouldn't you be digg'n horse doo doo or something in prep for the trip? :biggrinjester:

Somebody's feel'n spunky today....nah, he's just gonna miss us the next few days :sifone:

Scarab KV
01-28-2009, 10:51 AM
At first I thought I read it's the boobs :_boobies::smilielol5::boobflash:.....ok, somebody had to say it!

:rofl::rofl:

Ms PatriYacht
01-28-2009, 10:56 AM
we had about an inch or so last night but it is still snowing now, we must have 15" total on the lawn, several of the neighbors have snow so high it's almost covering their mailboxes, I doubt we will see our lawn until mid March. I am really bumbed, our two large evergreens that flank our front door have so much snow packed and ice packed around them that branches are breaking. Yesterday I discovered large branches bent way over with huge mounds of ice weighing them down. With these temps and the amount of ice, there is no way that would melt on it's own for probably a month. I got some buckets of warm water melted most of the ice on the larger branches but that might have hurt them also. The problem is we have tons of icicles hanging down over them and they keep breaking off and piling up in the bushes, now that I realize what is happening I will keep knocking them down and try to move them away from the trees. My office is on the second floor and the roof line where the icicles are forming is right below the window where my desk is. The noise the icicles make when they fall is really loud and quite startling, both Kirby and I jump up each time a group of them go crashing down. We have never had this many icicles before. Someone said they form if your gutters have not been cleaned and our were not, we still had lots of leaves left on the trees when we got our first snowfall. I think a lot of people are going to lose expensive landscaping trees and shrubs this winter, to replace the evergreens by my front door will be at least $300.00 a piece. I am more fed up with this freezing weather and constant snow than I ever have been. I keep asking myself when I was younger and was getting transferred around how come I let them send me to MI, I mostly likely could have gone somewhere else. Now I am stuck here for who knows how long, with Ian at GM and not being able to sell our house, I am doomed.

fund razor
01-28-2009, 11:10 AM
we had about an inch or so last night but it is still snowing now, we must have 15" total on the lawn, several of the neighbors have snow so high it's almost covering their mailboxes, I doubt we will see our lawn until mid March. I am really bumbed, our two large evergreens that flank our front door have so much snow packed and ice packed around them that branches are breaking. Yesterday I discovered large branches bent way over with huge mounds of ice weighing them down. With these temps and the amount of ice, there is no way that would melt on it's own for probably a month. I got some buckets of warm water melted most of the ice on the larger branches but that might have hurt them also. The problem is we have tons of icicles hanging down over them and they keep breaking off and piling up in the bushes, now that I realize what is happening I will keep knocking them down and try to move them away from the trees. My office is on the second floor and the roof line where the icicles are forming is right below the window where my desk is. The noise the icicles make when they fall is really loud and quite startling, both Kirby and I jump up each time a group of them go crashing down. We have never had this many icicles before. Someone said they form if your gutters have not been cleaned and our were not, we still had lots of leaves left on the trees when we got our first snowfall. I think a lot of people are going to lose expensive landscaping trees and shrubs this winter, to replace the evergreens by my front door will be at least $300.00 a piece. I am more fed up with this freezing weather and constant snow than I ever have been. I keep asking myself when I was younger and was getting transferred around how come I let them send me to MI, I mostly likely could have gone somewhere else. Now I am stuck here for who knows how long, with Ian at GM and not being able to sell our house, I am doomed. Cheer up, Eor. :D Summer will come and you will have your sweet revenge. Stop pouring water on the trees, though. This year you would have had icicles clean gutter or no. I think that we have about the same total ice snow mix out there... my bushes and trees are taking a beating. We haven't seen pavement in a long time.

Racegirl3
01-28-2009, 11:29 AM
Hey Cookee - I feel great.... dont sound so good .. kinda have that deep raspy thing going on ....

We all made it into work ... rearranged all the closings for today so we'll be heading home early. My plumber guy called to see if my uncle had plowed my drive yet ... since he hasnt, my plumber is going to take his snow blower over and play. I told him he didnt have to ... guess he wants to. Said he needs the excuse to get out of his house and away from his woman (my ex mother in law) :D

County is at a level 2 now.. Just talked to one of our customers whose in Denver. He called us wimps. I said noooooo ... its just a good excuse to go home .....no arguing with that :sifone:

Scarab KV
01-28-2009, 11:33 AM
.. kinda have that deep raspy thing going on :sifone:

Puurrrrrr :D

Ms PatriYacht
01-28-2009, 11:34 AM
I was calling and calling our office in Louisville, no answer I finally got one of the owners on her cell phone, she said they have had an extremely bad ice storm and no one could get anywhere so the office is shut down.

Barb where is that ski hill you are going to.

Racegirl3
01-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Courthouses are closed, banks are closing at 2 .... so ... so are we :D I had said we'd close at 1 and at 12:59 the sun came out and it stopped snowing :boxing_smiley: Its started up again so we're leaving. Its blowin like a sum***** :eek:

ChiefApache
01-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Cheer up, Eor. :D

OMG that made me LOL!

ChiefApache
01-28-2009, 02:46 PM
I was calling and calling our office in Louisville, no answer I finally got one of the owners on her cell phone, she said they have had an extremely bad ice storm and no one could get anywhere so the office is shut down.

Barb where is that ski hill you are going to.

Donna, where are you living sweetie??? A lot of the southern states were hit with an ice storm.

Holiday Valley is in Ellicottville NY. They have over 4 feet of snow up there.

Racegirl3
01-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Daughter just called with some cool news. She just found out she had $4,000 in scholarships applied to her bill for this quarter :cool:

ChiefApache
01-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Daughter just called with some cool news. She just found out she had $4,000 in scholarships applied to her bill for this quarter :cool:

That's awesome Dawn! Don't you wish somone would just dump $4000 in your bank account?

Racegirl3
01-28-2009, 08:20 PM
That's awesome Dawn! Don't you wish somone would just dump $4000 in your bank account?

Hell ya! Angie is doing her best to talk me into rescheduling our Vegas trip that we didnt do last year. She has to use her ticket before March 27 :D You know I talk big but if somebody dropped $4000 in my bank account Id pay bills .... well .... ok .. Id probably still do a Vegas trip but it would be a really really cheap Vegas trip .... and then Id pay bills :biggrinjester:

fund razor
01-29-2009, 08:02 AM
If somebody dropped 4 grand in my bank account, the boat would eat it.

Racegirl3
01-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Howdy - Had an interesting journey coming to work today. They have the alley plowed just wide enough for the cars to get thru but then when you get to where the alley and the street intersect, the piles of snow make it nearly impossible to turn into the street so I stayed in the alley for 4 blocks til it ended and I had to turn :D Made it but Im not sure if I'll make it back. Hopefully they will have removed some of the snow before lunch .... or ... I'll start in the alley at the other end then its only a block to my house :sifone:

Scarab KV
01-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Morn'n all. We're in the teens today and the sun doesn't set until 5:02. Things are look'n up :D

Cookee
01-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Hey Cookee - I feel great.... dont sound so good .. kinda have that deep raspy thing going on ....

Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Does anyone know Winter Park? Coming over on the 15th February with some disabled kids from England and just wondered if anyone knew the place as I haven't been before. I will probably be a bit busy, but we may get to sneak off if there is something worth doing apart from skiing of course!

Scarab KV
01-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Does anyone know Winter Park? Coming over on the 15th February with some disabled kids from England and just wondered if anyone knew the place as I haven't been before. I will probably be a bit busy, but we may get to sneak off if there is something worth doing apart from skiing of course!

Been 15 years since I skied Winter Park last. I'm sure a lot has changed. We use to do all three...Winter Park, Mary Jane and Vesquez. When we weren't skiing we were clubbing....don't think that's gonna be on your agenda though. Unless that's what ya meant by sneak'n away:sifone:

DonziGirl
01-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Roads here were still bad. it took me about 2 hours to get into work this morning. The city ought to be ashamed of themselves for the snow removal

Racegirl3
01-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Speaking of clubbing ...... I love my friends:kiss: Angie just sent me an email.... She booked me a flight to Vegas :eek: I'll pay her back but it may be in installments :D Now the rest of the girls want to go too! How much fun would that be!!! I've never been to Vegas .... plans include: drinking, dancing, gambling, and crashing a wedding :sifone:

BBB725
01-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Mornin all, just checking in, currently ar work ready for the meeting.

ChiefApache
01-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Speaking of clubbing ...... I love my friends:kiss: Angie just sent me an email.... She booked me a flight to Vegas :eek: I'll pay her back but it may be in installments :D Now the rest of the girls want to go too! How much fun would that be!!! I've never been to Vegas .... plans include: drinking, dancing, gambling, and crashing a wedding :sifone:

You've never been to Vegas???

What happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas!

Scarab KV
01-29-2009, 01:56 PM

Got room in your suit case?
I play a mean game of Blackjack:sifone:

Scarab KV
01-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Mornin all, just checking in, currently ar work ready for the meeting.

Long commute this morning?:driving:

Racegirl3
01-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Got room in your suit case?
I play a mean game of Blackjack:sifone:

I like playin Blackjack.... I can do that math in my head :sifone:

Racegirl3
01-29-2009, 03:01 PM
You've never been to Vegas???

Im too cheap to gamble but Angie told me that I just have to sit in front of a machine and they will bring me free drinks.... I can do that :sifone: I'll take $20 to gamble with. Nickel slots ... that will last me a while :rofl:

Scarab KV
01-29-2009, 03:08 PM
I like playin Blackjack.... I can do that math in my head :sifone:

:huh: 10 fingers + 10 toes = 20...

BradB
01-29-2009, 03:19 PM
I'll take $20 to gamble with. Nickel slots ... that will last me a while :rofl:

I give it 20 minutes!!!! go play the dollar wheel of fortune. if you get to spin the wheel you can win alot of money. the spins come up pretty often too.

BBB725
01-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Long commute this morning?:driving:

180 miles:biggrinjester:

fund razor
01-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Every time that I go... after like 3 days I am over Vegas again.

JJ Apache
01-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Have a great time.

BBB725
01-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Anybody else freezing their a$$ off? Just walked the dogs with a turtle neck sweater, hooded sweatshirt and winter coat and frooze! Damn it cold:(

JJ Apache
01-29-2009, 11:04 PM
I didn't gamble in vegas (house wins), but I did in San Diego (well on a reservation anyways) and played nickle slots for an hour and came out with $95. Started with $20. Still waiting for my PENNIES to grow up.

Scarab KV
01-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Anybody else freezing their a$$ off? Just walked the dogs with a turtle neck sweater, hooded sweatshirt and winter coat and frooze! Damn it cold:(

All that time spent in the Keys is thin'n your blood:biggrinjester:

You back in MN?

Scarab KV
01-29-2009, 11:08 PM

BTW...isn't it past your bed time?:biggrinjester:

JJ Apache
01-29-2009, 11:13 PM
BBB, It's cold here too. Can I have some of your favorite (easy / quick) recipes, have 1 vegetarian, and a guy who likes his cooking better than mine. Your dinners sounded good. Jann

BBB725
01-30-2009, 05:21 AM
BTW...isn't it past your bed time?:biggrinjester:
That depends on how early the next days starts, which for today is now. I remember now how much fun horse shows are :)

BBB725
01-30-2009, 05:26 AM
BBB, It's cold here too. Can I have some of your favorite (easy / quick) recipes, have 1 vegetarian, and a guy who likes his cooking better than mine. Your dinners sounded good. Jann

Yep, but you'll have to wait till next week:)

Racegirl3
01-30-2009, 09:38 AM
My daughter thought about being a vegetarian but when I only cooked one meal (eat it or dont) she decided she'd rather eat what I cooked than cook her own :D

Got to the office this morning to find half ... ok more like a 1/3 .. of the floor soaked. We have huge windows in the front and side and the seal around the top of one of the windows is leaking. Already made arrangements to have it fixed and have a steam cleaner on the way to soak up the water. Happy Friday :D Suns out :sifone:

Ms PatriYacht
01-30-2009, 09:52 AM
morning, another day in paradise:( more snow, tomorrow night one of my friends is having a tobogganing party, we have a place near hear called the Fridge where they have built special hills with tracks. Then we all go back to her house for chili. Should be fun. I am thinking about going cross country skiing on Sunday it will be our first day above freezing in almost a month, so I might as well get out and enjoy the warmth:rolleyes:

Cooke Winter Park is in the heart of Summit county, there are a ton of ski resorts within 30 miles. Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Copper, Keystone, A Basin. I have skied most of those places, but I have not skied Winter Park, a few years ago I was at Breckenridge and one of my friends left to meet some family at WP, she is a good skier and said she really like the mountain, so you should be able to get some skiing in right there. I will be in Utah when you are in CO. I am assuming you will be a ski guide for the kids, what type of handicaps do they mostly have. I am always amazed by the blind skiers, it has to take some guts and trust in your guide to ski when you can not see.

Speaking about being blind, last night at the gym a guy that I have seen there for years came in with a cane and I asked him if he had knee or hip replacement surgery, he said no I am now blind. He said he had a brain tumor about a year ago and something went wrong during his surgery and he became blind. So sad how life can just change so quickly.

Ms PatriYacht
01-30-2009, 09:54 AM
so what's on everyones agenda for the weekend.

CROWN MAN
01-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Morning all, Well My son has been doing some dirt bike racing. Last Monday he went to motor x school. I think created a monster.

CROWN MAN
01-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Listen to the teach:26:

CROWN MAN
01-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Time to do some work, to pay for all this.

Anyone need laser engraved name badges ?????????

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 10:41 AM
Morn'n all. 2 above and head'n for 30 this weekend. The sun is shin'n and......boy are the store windows ever dirty.

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 10:48 AM
morning, another day in paradise:( more snow, tomorrow night one of my friends is having a tobogganing party, we have a place near hear called the Fridge where they have built special hills with tracks. Then we all go back to her house for chili. Should be fun. I am thinking about going cross country skiing on Sunday it will be our first day above freezing in almost a month, so I might as well get out and enjoy the warmth:rolleyes:

Cooke Winter Park is in the heart of Summit county, there are a ton of ski resorts within 30 miles. Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Copper, Keystone, A Basin. I have skied most of those places, but I have not skied Winter Park, a few years ago I was at Breckenridge and one of my friends left to meet some family at WP, she is a good skier and said she really like the mountain, so you should be able to get some skiing in right there. I will be in Utah when you are in CO. I am assuming you will be a ski guide for the kids, what type of handicaps do they mostly have. I am always amazed by the blind skiers, it has to take some guts and trust in your guide to ski when you can not see.

Speaking about being blind, last night at the gym a guy that I have seen there for years came in with a cane and I asked him if he had knee or hip replacement surgery, he said no I am now blind. He said he had a brain tumor about a year ago and something went wrong during his surgery and he became blind. So sad how life can just change so quickly.

Use to love skiing that area, all though Vail was a little too Hollywood for me. WP is really nice. Last time out we took the series of three lifts all the way to the top and worked it hard comming down...took 27 minutes. Sure miss that kind of skiing. Lori isn't a winter activity person, so haven't been out in a few years. :(

BBB725
01-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Morn'n all. 2 above and head'n for 30 this weekend. The sun is shin'n and......boy are the store windows ever dirty.

Glad to see you finally got up:)

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 10:50 AM
That depends on how early the next days starts, which for today is now. I remember now how much fun horse shows are :)

Short night?

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 10:52 AM

Some morn'n I'm gonna have to post from home before leav'n for work. How's the show?

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 11:09 AM

Come to think of it, I was up when you posted this morn'n. Fell asleep in the recliner last night, woke up at 3:30 and went to bed.:biggrinjester:

Kind of nice to sleep normal hours since I came off the road. A lot of the distrbutors that I delivered to had middle of the night hours. Would have a 2 or 3am drop at one, drive across town and crawl back in bed for a couple hours for a 6 or 7. Lot of broken up sleep.

MarylandMark
01-30-2009, 12:09 PM

Ah yes!!!

I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow AM for a long Superbowl weekend.

Leave 8AM, arrive 11AM. Fly back Tuesday 12PM, get home 8PM (time zone thing) and staying at the Imperial Palace (middle of town but not the Wynn).

All for $398 including tax, transfers, etc!! Economy is the chitter sure makes weekends fun!

$100 for McFaddan's all you can drink/eat for the game is a bargain as well. Last year couldn't touch the place without "bottle service" starting around $300 a person without food.

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Ah yes!!!

Leave 8AM, arrive 11AM. Fly back Tuesday 12PM, get home 8PM (time zone thing) and staying at the Imperial Palace (middle of town but not the Wynn).

All for $398 including tax, transfers, etc!! Economy is the chitter sure makes weekends fun!

$100 for McFaddan's all you can drink/eat for the game is a bargain as well. Last year couldn't touch the place without "bottle service" starting around $300 a person without food.

Sounds like a great time Mark.
Enjoy:)

BBB725
01-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Some morn'n I'm gonna have to post from home before leav'n for work. How's the show?

Slow and cold, but we're winning

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Slow and cold, but we're winning

No heat in the arena??

Racegirl3
01-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Carpets almost dry, windows not leakin ... and now our email is down :eek: Might just be reason enough to shut the office down and go home :rofl:

Ms PatriYacht
01-30-2009, 02:06 PM
here is the fridge, you can take a virtual ride http://www.oakgov.com/parksrec/ppark/fridge.html

HiZ
01-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Afternoon by 08 minutes

HiZ
01-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Ah yes!!!

Jealous! Nice work on the package

HiZ
01-30-2009, 02:14 PM
here is the fridge, you can take a virtual ride http://www.oakgov.com/parksrec/ppark/fridge.html

That looks great!

We have a sledding hill here called "garbage hill"
What' does that tell you, lol

BBB725
01-30-2009, 02:18 PM
No heat in the arena??

Yeah to a balmy 55 degrees

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 02:38 PM
That looks great!

We have a sledding hill here called "garbage hill"
What' does that tell you, lol

Sadly...I can remember when they were build'n that hill...but then so should BBB:biggrinjester:

MarylandMark
01-30-2009, 02:57 PM
Jealous! Nice work on the package

I hear that a lot from women..

Oh- sorry.. Off topic.. LOL!! J/K

14 of us going - buddy of mine sets some thing up like once a month. He is a mortgage broker w/ton of time on his hands these days..

4 days in New Orleans in Oct was less than $400 w/non-stop round trip & a Holiday Inn 1 street off the middle of Bourbon Street.

:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 03:09 PM

Nice:rofl:

BBB725
01-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Sadly...I can remember when they were build'n that hill...but then so should BBB:biggrinjester:

Remember that? Yeah, and alot of other things, the old main street bridge and the Butte Des Morts bridge only being two lanes wide.:(

Ms PatriYacht
01-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Have fun Mark, this will be one of the first years in a long time that no one I know is having a party, but that's OK I don't really watch the game anyway, in fact I don't even know who is playing.

Sunday looks like it could turn out to be a fun day, x county in the middle of the day and a chick flick with a friend in the late afternoon, she wanted me to come by for some wine first and I suggested we just bring it to the movies, she couldn't believe it. I always smuggle a cocktail or two into the movies, does anyone else do that?? I feel like I am single, every Saturday, Sunday and most evenings Ian is in the garage working on something. I can't remember if I told you that he has been rebuilding air compressors, phase converters and other stuff like that, he sells it on Craig's list or ebay. I am not sure if we are making any money because everyday UPS delivers something else to the house. I am glad he is industrious but it gets kind of boring with him always in the garage.

JJ Apache
01-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Have fun Mark, this will be one of the first years in a long time that no one I know is having a party, but that's OK I don't really watch the game anyway, in fact I don't even know who is playing.

Sunday looks like it could turn out to be a fun day, x county in the middle of the day and a chick flick with a friend in the late afternoon, she wanted me to come by for some wine first and I suggested we just bring it to the movies, she couldn't believe it. I always smuggle a cocktail or two into the movies, does anyone else do that?? I feel like I am single, every Saturday, Sunday and most evenings Ian is in the garage working on something. I can't remember if I told you that he has been rebuilding air compressors, phase converters and other stuff like that, he sells it on Craig's list or ebay. I am not sure if we are making any money because everyday UPS delivers something else to the house. I am glad he is industrious but it gets kind of boring with him always in the garage.
Anything and everything my purse will hold.

JJ Apache
01-30-2009, 04:49 PM
OMG! Looking at my news stations W S, and breaking news said cops were dispatched to a Jr. high for a stabbing!!!! One child off in ambulance. News at 5:00..........

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Remember that? Yeah, and alot of other things, the old main street bridge and the Butte Des Morts bridge only being two lanes wide.:(

:huh: Not sure I remember the bridges

BBB725
01-30-2009, 05:22 PM
:huh: Not sure I remember the bridges

Young pup:)

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Young pup:)

:rofl: That's what I was get'n at:biggrinjester:

HiZ
01-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Speaking of Bridges they just finished the $12 million dollar expasion on Wisconsin Ave or 4th-Witzel

It's really nice and at night the whole span is lit up with LED's across the entire way.
Can't wait to go under that on a pitch black night!!!

Scarab KV
01-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Speaking of Bridges they just finished the $12 million dollar expasion on Wisconsin Ave or 4th-Witzel

It's really nice and at night the whole span is lit up with LED's across the entire way.
Can't wait to go under that on a pitch black night!!!

Should look cool at night

BBB725
01-31-2009, 05:18 AM
Mornin, I think I'm getting too olg for this even the dogs won't get up:)

ChiefApache
01-31-2009, 09:05 AM

Oh- sorry.. Off topic.. LOL!! J/K

14 of us going - buddy of mine sets some thing up like once a month. He is a mortgage broker w/ton of time on his hands these days..

4 days in New Orleans in Oct was less than $400 w/non-stop round trip & a Holiday Inn 1 street off the middle of Bourbon Street.

You could offer to send me to New Orleans for free and still wouldn't go. I don't get the attraction.

Have fun in Vegas. I was suppose to be there Mon-Thu for a tradeshow but cancelled due to other priorities at work. Not a problem with that....I get to Vegas 2 to 3 times a year on business as it is.

ChiefApache
01-31-2009, 09:07 AM
Not a lot going on this weekend and happy about that. Brought some work home that I need to do, catch up on my DVR shows, and just take it easy.

Racegirl3
01-31-2009, 11:43 AM
The son mentioned to his grandma last weekend that he needed new pants so she gave me money yesterday and said take him shopping. I said you can take him shopping and she gave me 10 reasons why she couldnt :rolleyes: So ... looks like Im takin the boy over to Mansfield today. Ye ha. Its 2 degrees out ... Maybe I'll find something good on clearance to wear to the awards deal next weekend. :ack2:

Scarab KV
01-31-2009, 11:58 AM
Mornin, I think I'm getting too olg for this even the dogs won't get up:)

:huh:

BBB725
01-31-2009, 12:02 PM
I thought you were going to post from home to prove you get up before 10 AM:)

Scarab KV
01-31-2009, 01:19 PM
I thought you were going to post from home to prove you get up before 10 AM:)

umm...I posted at 9:58:biggrinjester:

How's the show go'n?

BBB725
01-31-2009, 01:50 PM
umm...I posted at 9:58:biggrinjester:

How's the show go'n?

Show's going good so far, but no one has shown yet today. We did decide to leave tomorrow around noon.

Racegirl3
01-31-2009, 05:39 PM
Home! I hate shopping. We went to two stores and that was enough for me. Kid did good tho. He got 3 pairs of jeans, a new shirt, hoodie, socks ..... everything on sale but the jeans were the best deals. Raider jeans $48 .. we paid $13, South Pole jeans $40 ... we paid $13, and Nostic Jeans $89.. we paid $17 :D

HiZ
01-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Home! I hate shopping. We went to two stores and that was enough for me. Kid did good tho. He got 3 pairs of jeans, a new shirt, hoodie, socks ..... everything on sale but the jeans were the best deals. Raider jeans $48 .. we paid $13, South Pole jeans $40 ... we paid $13, and Nostic Jeans $89.. we paid $17 :D

check out Aeropostal.com clearance section on the bottom left of the main menu (home screen) - pick you items then add in Promo code SUPER30 and get an additional 30% off.
Just got 4 sweatshirts, thermal, tote bag and 2 sweatshirts for the lady and some other small stuff. Total of 11 items, came to $60.18 shipped to your door. Not sure if that the style you are lookin for, but yeah check it out

Racegirl3
01-31-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks! :)

BBB725
02-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Mornin all, got to sleep in today:)

Scarab KV
02-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Mornin all, got to sleep in today:)

So did I:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
02-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Morn'n all. Gonna be a balmy 35 today. Two days in a row over freezing.:)

Racegirl3
02-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Looks like you got up a few hours after I went to bed :D It was a hair after 4 when I finally went to bed last night..... not that I accomplished anything in staying up :rolleyes:

So I think I might have to shovel my roof today :D The roof over the back of the house has about a foot of snow on top of it.... just doesnt seem like its a good thing. Normally, we get snow and it melts before we get more snow. This is the first year in a long time that the snow has kept piling up without melting away inbetween. Temps are supposed to drop again next week and I keep hearing rumors about another big storm..... Not sure my roof can hold another foot of snow:eek: Preventive maintenance:sifone:

BBB725
02-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Morn'n all. Gonna be a balmy 35 today. Two days in a row over freezing.:)

It should make for good driving as long as it get above freezing

Scarab KV
02-01-2009, 10:10 AM
It should make for good driving as long as it get above freezing

Main roads should be dry. Secondaries were get'n a little greasy last night as the temps dropped. You still blast'n at noon?

Scarab KV
02-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Lori told me I need to change my signature....she thinks it's a little tacky. Told her it's just a joke, but she doesn't see the humor

ChiefApache
02-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Lori told me I need to change my signature....she thinks it's a little tacky. Told her it's just a joke, but she doesn't see the humor

Most of us live our lifes that like.......:)

Scarab KV
02-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Most of us live our lifes that like.......:)

For the most part I'm pretty conservative. Since I changed professions and went into retail...recession...great timing Wayne...money has been tight. I think she's taking it a little personal though.

BBB725
02-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Main roads should be dry. Secondaries were get'n a little greasy last night as the temps dropped. You still blast'n at noon?

That's still the plan

ChiefApache
02-01-2009, 11:45 AM
retail...recession...great timing Wayne...money has been tight. I think she's taking it a little personal though.

:)

Money is tight for many right now....I just hope when it's all said and done I still have a job and Rob's business is still going strong.

Scarab KV
02-01-2009, 11:47 AM
That's still the plan

Have a safe trip home

phragle
02-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Looks like you got up a few hours after I went to bed :D It was a hair after 4 when I finally went to bed last night..... not that I accomplished anything in staying up :rolleyes:

So I think I might have to shovel my roof today :D The roof over the back of the house has about a foot of snow on top of it.... just doesnt seem like its a good thing. Normally, we get snow and it melts before we get more snow. This is the first year in a long time that the snow has kept piling up without melting away inbetween. Temps are supposed to drop again next week and I keep hearing rumors about another big storm..... Not sure my roof can hold another foot of snow:eek: Preventive maintenance:sifone:

Well you a little south, but here, for the month of Jan. 1/10th of an inch from breaking the all time snowfall record for jan and 7.5 degrees below average.

Mr. Gore, I suggest to you that this is an inconvienent cold snowy b!tch!

Scarab KV
02-01-2009, 11:53 AM
:)

Money is tight for many right now....I just hope when it's all said and done I still have a job and Rob's business is still going strong.

We're into that magical 5th year of a start up and the numbers are up dramaticly with the new location, which is good. Far from what we were use to when I was still on the road though. Like I told her....we've been able to survive times like this, it's only gonna get better as things improve. Just gonna take some time.

BBB725
02-01-2009, 12:04 PM

I like it and would leave it up, besides it coulb be alot worse and say something about being a Grand parent:). My daughter said mine fits me perfect always a kid at heart

Racegirl3
02-01-2009, 01:11 PM
BB ... be careful out there on the road. Im with phragle ... this snows a *****... I have half the roof semi cleaned off. Its deeper up there than I thought and OMG its freakin heavy! I had to stop and come in before I threw up or passed out. Crawled back in the window and laid down on the kids bed ... my head was pounding ... guess that means the blood pressure was a bit up huh :eek: Son said it was Gods way of reminding me Im old :ack2::leaving:

Racegirl3
02-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Sooooo cleaned off the rest of the back of the house roof ... and discovered I have a new issue :rolleyes: The downspout on the main roof is so full of ice that its starting to come down... AND it doesnt go anywhere.... not because of the ice but because there is NO spouting leading DOWN :ack2: It just ends on the side roof .... thats flat .... so the water just lays there. I wonder if there was a piece to it at some point and it blew off or something. Anyway .... I'll add that to my list of things to do :leaving:

ChiefApache
02-01-2009, 03:05 PM
We're into that magical 5th year of a start up and the numbers are up dramaticly with the new location, which is good. Far from what we were use to when I was still on the road though. Like I told her....we've been able to survive times like this, it's only gonna get better as things improve. Just gonna take some time.

Yes, it does take time. We will own our business 4 years this June and it's amazing where the business is going right now. Things are moving well in a forward movement and we need to keep this momentum going for a while.

ChiefApache
02-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Sooooo cleaned off the rest of the back of the house roof ... and discovered I have a new issue :rolleyes: The downspout on the main roof is so full of ice that its starting to come down... AND it doesnt go anywhere.... not because of the ice but because there is NO spouting leading DOWN :ack2: It just ends on the side roof .... thats flat .... so the water just lays there. I wonder if there was a piece to it at some point and it blew off or something. Anyway .... I'll add that to my list of things to do :leaving:

They say to shovel 5 minutes, rest 5 minutes......"they" obviously don't realize how long will take to complete!

Lots of ice everywhere. Rob and I took a nice long walk today and the ice is built up on the roof tops everywhere! Be careful out there sweetie.

BBB725
02-01-2009, 06:57 PM
BB ... be careful out there on the road. Im with phragle ... this snows a *****... I have half the roof semi cleaned off. Its deeper up there than I thought and OMG its freakin heavy! I had to stop and come in before I threw up or passed out. Crawled back in the window and laid down on the kids bed ... my head was pounding ... guess that means the blood pressure was a bit up huh :eek: Son said it was Gods way of reminding me Im old :ack2::leaving:

Thanks RG, we made it home alive, actually it was a really boring drvie which is a good thing

Racegirl3
02-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Hey BB - its so warm today I went back to blonde:sifone: more blonde than brown now anyway :blush5:

BBB725
02-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Hey BB - its so warm today I went back to blonde:sifone: more blonde than brown now anyway :blush5:

Awesome, but the real question is does the carpet match the drapes?:biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
02-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Awesome, but the real question is does the carpet match the drapes?:biggrinjester:

:rofl:

Racegirl3
02-01-2009, 09:43 PM
What carpet? :26:

My kid is lovin this game. She's cracking me up ... texting after the good plays.. like shes a sports fan or something. :rofl:

BBB725
02-01-2009, 10:02 PM

My kid is lovin this game. She's cracking me up ... texting after the good plays.. like shes a sports fan or something. :rofl:

Smooth move girl!:) I do like the blonde vs the brown.

Racegirl3
02-02-2009, 09:19 AM
You're not the only one .... one of my girls and I got here at the same time and the we were just getting out of our cars and she's already sayin "I like your hair" :sifone:

I'm not sure ... but I have a feeling .... I think this is going to be a long Monday

:leaving:

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 12:19 PM

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 12:20 PM

:rofl:

:lurk5:

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Morn'n all. Sun is shining. Just another day in paradise.

BBB725
02-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Mornin all, yeah Wayne another day in paradise, NOT. Fricken cold this AM, had to work on the motorhome before taking it in, damn:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Still hav'n trouble with it?

BBB725
02-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Still hav'n trouble with it?

The awning over the slide outs don't retract well in cold weather, so I get to play with them for a couple hours. Nothing big but when it's cold out it makes it alot worse.

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 12:58 PM
The awning over the slide outs don't retract well in cold weather, so I get to play with them for a couple hours. Nothing big but when it's cold out it makes it alot worse.

Could be worse worse....could be -10:biggrinjester:

BBB725
02-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Could be worse worse....could be -10:biggrinjester:

It felt like it:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 01:01 PM
BTW...how did ya do at the show?

BBB725
02-02-2009, 01:07 PM
BTW...how did ya do at the show?

We went cause my wife and daughter need points to qualify the the World Championship, Wife got hers in two classes and my daughter is still 1/2 point away in another. They have until May 1st to get them. Then I get to drive to Oklahoma City in August:biggrinjester:

Over all they placed first in almost every event they went in.

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Good deal

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Yesterday was a first in a long time. With the new hours now, it was still daylight on my way home from work. :D

Racegirl3
02-02-2009, 02:37 PM
My office email still isnt working. I hung up from talkin with the tech guy and the girls are just lookin at me. I said "too harsh?" They said "not if the cops dont show up to arrest you" :boxing_smiley: Email is very important to me :sifone:

Suns still shinin ...32 deg.... washed my car while I was out... Clean car makes me happy:)

BBB725
02-02-2009, 02:54 PM
My office email still isnt working. I hung up from talkin with the tech guy and the girls are just lookin at me. I said "too harsh?" They said "not if the cops dont show up to arrest you" :boxing_smiley: Email is very important to me :sifone:

Suns still shinin ...32 deg.... washed my car while I was out... Clean car makes me happy:)

AT&T changed something with our e-mails this last summer, so if someone sent alot of pictures the system would time out and resent all the emails over again which would cause it to time out again which would send all the emails over again..... so I could get 3-400 emails daily of which 20 were resent 15 times. They say we change something, which we didn't, later they found the problem on their end.

ChiefApache
02-02-2009, 04:02 PM
It felt like it:biggrinjester:

How soon before you're back in KW???

BBB725
02-02-2009, 04:09 PM
How soon before you're back in KW???

Actually Key Colony Beach 54 miles out side Key West, If I can get the women going we should leave early Wed morning. Forcasted high Thursday a balmy 59:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Actually Key Colony Beach 54 miles out side Key West, If I can get the women going we should leave early Wed morning. Forcasted high Thursday a balmy 59:biggrinjester:

Only 14 above the forecast for here on Sunday. You might as well just stay now:biggrinjester:

HiZ
02-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Only 14 above the forecast for here on Sunday. You might as well just stay now:biggrinjester:

Yeah, really

BBB725
02-02-2009, 04:20 PM

I'm thinking about it, lets see shovel snow or clean the pool? Hard choice:biggrinjester:

But shoveling snow it is 5 min on, 5 min off

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm thinking about it, lets see shovel snow or clean the pool? Hard choice:biggrinjester:

But shoveling snow it is 5 min on, 5 min off

You get snow or just catch'n up?

BBB725
02-02-2009, 04:38 PM
You get snow or just catch'n up?

Suppose to get an inch or 2 tonight:(

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Suppose to get an inch or 2 tonight:(

Thanks for reminding me. Two of our neighbors are in FL and I'm taken care of their drives and sidewalks.

BBB725
02-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Thanks for reminding me. Two of our neighbors are in FL and I'm taken care of their drives and sidewalks.

Your welcome:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Your welcome:biggrinjester:

Well at least we're not getting hammered like the first part of Jan.:sifone:

Nice trade off...they helped with the move.
Now just need to figure out something for the two neighbors on the other side of the channel that took it upon them selves to pull my dock out for me last Fall.
:huh: Beer and Brats??

Racegirl3
02-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Since the email doesnt work, I spent the day driving around from office to office, place to place .... Cars dirty again :boxing_smiley::D

BBB725
02-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Beer and brat cookout sounds good to me.

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Beer and brat cookout sounds good to me.

Always a winner:biggrinjester:

HiZ
02-02-2009, 07:13 PM
My place!

BBB725
02-02-2009, 07:39 PM
My place!

All we need is the time and date:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
02-02-2009, 08:33 PM
You know .... if you guys want the best of the wurst, then you need to come to Bucyrus. We are America's bratwurst capitol AND its warmer here than there :rofl:

BBB725
02-02-2009, 08:41 PM
You know .... if you guys want the best of the wurst, then you need to come to Bucyrus. We are America's bratwurst capitol AND its warmer here than there :rofl:

Weiners, bratwurst oh never mind:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 08:41 PM

:huh:We're right in Johnsonville's back yard

Scarab KV
02-02-2009, 08:42 PM
All we need is the time and date:biggrinjester:

I'm in:sifone:

Davidmnc
02-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Brats are the best! Can I crash the party? 16688

Racegirl3
02-02-2009, 09:41 PM

Yuck! Not even close to good - Here .... we deliver :sifone:

http://www.carlesbrats.com/

Davidmnc
02-02-2009, 09:43 PM

You have Johnsonville's brat in your back yard? :huh:

BBB725
02-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Brats are the best! Can I crash the party? 16688

We're still waiting on a date, but if your free crash away:biggrinjester:

HiZ
02-03-2009, 03:52 AM
How about the Poker Run this Summer on Winnebago?

http://www.oshkoshthunder.com/

Anyone do this ever, wait it's in July???
What happened to early June........
Anyway, yeah takers?

HiZ
02-03-2009, 03:58 AM
crap, read that wrong
It is June the weekend of the 19th
So, yeah I need to go back to bed!

HiZ
02-03-2009, 05:34 AM
can't sleep going on 2 hours
I need that damn thing with the butterfly, what is that drug
Not sure what the deal is tonight?
I was up at like 5 am
Found some props I think for the hot rod.
Did some exploring and learning on the Switzer, winter project.
That's all I have, ok going back to bed NOW

BBB725
02-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Mornin all, snowing right now, but we're still planning on leaving Wed:26:

HiZ
02-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Stopped here, are you South of the Valley?

BBB725
02-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Stopped here, are you South of the Valley?

North shore of lake Butte des Morts

Racegirl3
02-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Lake Butt e .... hehe ....

Happy Freakin TOOOOOOOOSday! I am sooo wound up. Suns out. Its 9 deg. Life is good. Get to go see some friends in a minute that I havent seen in a while. :sifone:

BBB725
02-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Lake Butt e .... hehe ....

Happy Freakin TOOOOOOOOSday! I am sooo wound up. Suns out. Its 9 deg. Life is good. Get to go see some friends in a minute that I havent seen in a while. :sifone:

The locals pronounce it Lake Bue da more:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Mornin all, snowing right now, but we're still planning on leaving Wed:26:

Brat fry on Thursday? :biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 12:32 PM
How about the Poker Run this Summer on Winnebago?

http://www.oshkoshthunder.com/

Anyone do this ever, wait it's in July???
What happened to early June........
Anyway, yeah takers?

Use to do it. Not sure if BB still does.

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 12:34 PM
You have Johnsonville's brat in your back yard? :huh:

Their main plant is just 20 miles east of me. Use to haul them to the Carolinas.

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Morn'n all. Not much happening. Went to the drill and bill this morn'n to have a fractured filling fixed....it's a b!tch try'n to drink coffee with a fat lip:(

BBB725
02-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Use to do it. Not sure if BB still does.

My wife and I were part of the original group that started it and our company was the first sponsor. Since the girls have been showing horses real heavy haven't done it for 5 years or so.

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 12:57 PM
My wife and I were part of the original group that started it and our company was the first sponsor. Since the girls have been showing horses real heavy haven't done it for 5 years or so.

Still have my polos from those first years. :sifone:

Racegirl3
02-03-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm having SUCH a good day.... AND I just got an offer on my house. Hopefully the bank accepts it and I'll be DONE..... still miss my garages tho :(

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm having SUCH a good day.... AND I just got an offer on my house. Hopefully the bank accepts it and I'll be DONE..... still miss my garages tho :(

Congrats Dawn :)
Good luck

BBB725
02-03-2009, 02:14 PM

I'm crossing my fingers, boy will it be hard to drive with my finger crossed:biggrinjester:

I hope it happens for you

HiZ
02-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Still have my polos from those first years. :sifone:

That's great, it seems so disorganized
I kept up with the Shipyard crew last year
And a group of us tagged along the year before

HiZ
02-03-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm crossing my fingers, boy will it be hard to drive with my finger crossed:biggrinjester:

I hope it happens for you\

Good luck on that stuff!
Sometimes I try to drive with my feet when I have to keep my fingers crossed

ChiefApache
02-03-2009, 03:49 PM

That's awesome Dawn! Go home early today sweetie! :rofl:

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 04:01 PM
That's great, it seems so disorganized
I kept up with the Shipyard crew last year
And a group of us tagged along the year before

Only people I know anymore that's involved in put'n on the run are Mark and Amie Lee.

HiZ
02-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Mark Lee
Pair a Dice
Did some props for that hot rod!!!

BBB725
02-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Only people I know anymore that's involved in put'n on the run are Mark and Amie Lee.

Yep, it's Mark's baby:03:

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Mark Lee
Pair a Dice
Did some props for that hot rod!!!

Haven't seen Mark in a long time. He had intrest in my boat at the time. Had I known I was gonna be out of the water as long as I have, I probably would've sold it to him.:(

You do props?

HiZ
02-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah, used to.
Worked with BBlades crew
One of the orig 3

HiZ
02-03-2009, 04:38 PM
I can still do them, get me a lathe
Learned a ton, but I really can't use it anymore.
LOL

HiZ
02-03-2009, 05:31 PM

No way, that's funny.
Good stuff!

HiZ
02-03-2009, 05:32 PM

Did you ever get rid of those Quicksilver set of 21's
Or are they still on the shelf there?

Scarab KV
02-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Did you ever get rid of those Quicksilver set of 21's
Or are they still on the shelf there?

BBB isn't Mark

HiZ
02-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Oh Thought, but, Yeah. I was.........

Yeah, ok..........

BBB725
02-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Oh Thought, but, Yeah. I was.........

Yeah, ok..........

And Mark isn't BBB:biggrinjester:

Actually I have 3 29 mirages plus sitting on the shelf

BBB725
02-03-2009, 07:29 PM
RG they're callin for you in the UC section:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
02-03-2009, 08:52 PM
RG they're callin for you in the UC section:biggrinjester:

Its so nice to be wanted :sifone:

BBB725
02-03-2009, 09:46 PM
4 hours to take off

Racegirl3
02-03-2009, 10:08 PM
I'll be asleep at that time so I'll wait til tomorrow to be jealous:D

HiZ
02-03-2009, 10:29 PM
and mark isn't bbb:biggrinjester:

Actually i have 3 29 mirages plus sitting on the shelf

23 lh?

JJ Apache
02-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Have a safe trip. I'll be jealous tomorrow, too! Goodnight everyone.

Scarab KV
02-04-2009, 12:44 AM
4 hours to take off

Have a safe trip. Talk to ya in a couple :)

BBB725
02-04-2009, 05:53 AM
Bloomington

Scarab KV
02-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Morn'n all. -2 but looks like we'll have the sun all day.

Scarab KV
02-04-2009, 09:02 AM
Bloomington

Pee break?:biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
02-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Yup. I called it right. I'm jealous. Its freakin cold ... and snowing!!!:ack2:

Taking my baby out to get her oil changed & fluids checked. Headin up to Daves early Friday morning to head to Atlantic City so I figure fresh lube will be a good thing. I only have to drive my car to Daves and we'll take a rental to the east coast but still .... oh and remember the other day when I said the check engine light came on... well ... it went off but Im pretty sure its just low on power steering fluid so when they change the oil, they will check it/fill it for me :D

Racegirl3
02-04-2009, 09:24 AM

:sifone:

Scarab KV
02-04-2009, 09:26 AM

Just a guess:sifone:

Morn'n RG

ChiefApache
02-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Yup. I called it right. I'm jealous. Its freakin cold ... and snowing!!!:ack2:

Taking my baby out to get her oil changed & fluids checked. Headin up to Daves early Friday morning to head to Atlantic City so I figure fresh lube will be a good thing. I only have to drive my car to Daves and we'll take a rental to the east coast but still .... oh and remember the other day when I said the check engine light came on... well ... it went off but Im pretty sure its just low on power steering fluid so when they change the oil, they will check it/fill it for me :D

What's up in AC? Boat show?

I think we're doing the Worlds in KW this year!!!! Gotta find a place to stay now. Rob's says we're going regardless of who is or isn't this year.:) I love when he makes me obey! :rofl:

Ms PatriYacht
02-04-2009, 11:04 AM
it's the OPA race awards dinner, seems like a big group gonna be there.

Last night I went to see Spamalot, it was the touring company for the Broadway play.
It was a Monty Python spoff on the Holy Grail, it was pretty good. Richard Chamberlin (aka Dr Kildare) played the lead, he is 75!! he still looked and sounded pretty good. A friend of mine had free tickets and she could not go, of course Ian did not want to leave the garage, so I took one of my girfriends and we had a nice time. Our seats were awesome only about 12 rows from the front and close to the middle. Free tickets are great, these shows are selling for over $100.00, no way the show was worth that.

DonziGirl
02-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Dawn - how long do you have to wait to hear from your bank? That would kill me waiting!!

My condo just went up for sale. Everybody cross your fingers and hope I get the same crazy luck I got when I sold my boat!

Barb - I think we might go to the Worlds in KW this year too. I suggested it for our honeymoon :D

Davidmnc
02-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Adam (Inbetween) and I are going to KW for the worlds also! :03:

ChiefApache
02-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Adam (Inbetween) and I are going to KW for the worlds also! :03:

I knew Adam and Beth we're going. Have we met you?

Scott & Sonya had talked about it, but don't know for certain if they're going or not, haven't talked about it lately.

Roger & Steph are going, I think McConnell's going too last we knew.

Racegirl3
02-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Hotels are great but I highly recommend staying at a condo in Truman Annex. Its walkin distance to everything and since its still off season, they arent too expensive. You can get big ones and small ones depending on how many people you want to share with :D

Yup its the OPA awards deal and my team, Cleveland Construction, won the high points championship. Granted, I didnt make it to many races but they still include me :biggrinjester:

Donzi ... Im not sure how long it will take. My guy called me last night after I had left and I have a call into him today so ... fingers crossed. It would be so cool to get this done. I'd close it tomorrow if Flagstar says I can :sifone:

BBB725
02-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Every tree in Kentucky is broken from the ice storm, just entering Tennesse

Racegirl3
02-04-2009, 12:53 PM
OMG.... My guy just called and he said .. you arent gonna believe this. He called to tell me he needed the contract scanned in emailed to him and then as soon as he has the attorney's fees from the attorney, he can submit it to Fannie Mae but you know how attorneys are so who knows how long it will take. Anyway, while he was listening to my message, he got the email from the attorney with the info he needed from him so he can submit everything to Fannie Mae now and I should have an answer this afternoon!!

Holy cow! Its approved!!!!:sifone:

DonziGirl
02-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Woo hoo!!! That's great news Dawn! Time to celebrate :)

Cookee
02-04-2009, 01:09 PM

Thanks for that - we are really just minders for the kids, Winter Park is the US centre for disabled skiing so they have great professional instructors who are trained for it - my kid (the one I'm looking after) has only one leg and some internal problems, but he plays basketball and is very athletic so holding him back will be the problem!

Looking forward to it!

Sea-Dated
02-04-2009, 01:24 PM

Congrats!!!!!!!:cheers2:

RichL
02-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!:cheers2:

Ditto that!

ChiefApache
02-04-2009, 02:22 PM
OMG.... My guy just called and he said .. you arent gonna believe this. He called to tell me he needed the contract scanned in emailed to him and then as soon as he has the attorney's fees from the attorney, he can submit it to Fannie Mae but you know how attorneys are so who knows how long it will take. Anyway, while he was listening to my message, he got the email from the attorney with the info he needed from him so he can submit everything to Fannie Mae now and I should have an answer this afternoon!!

OMG Dawn this is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!! Glory be girlfriend.

ChiefApache
02-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Hotels are great but I highly recommend staying at a condo in Truman Annex. Its walkin distance to everything and since its still off season, they arent too expensive. You can get big ones and small ones depending on how many people you want to share with :D

Yup its the OPA awards deal and my team, Cleveland Construction, won the high points championship. Granted, I didnt make it to many races but they still include me :biggrinjester:

Donzi ... Im not sure how long it will take. My guy called me last night after I had left and I have a call into him today so ... fingers crossed. It would be so cool to get this done. I'd close it tomorrow if Flagstar says I can :sifone:

We will keep that in mind. Thanks.

Have fun in AC! You deserve it.

Racegirl3
02-04-2009, 02:52 PM
So ... the kid called and I told her we sold the house.... she made me cry... not in a bad way but in a wow life sure does bring changes way. Closing a big chapter in my life .... good but ... still change:(

AND just so God keeps me in balance ... picked up my car from the oil change and they told me the intake gasket is leakin again. Estimate to fix of $900 :rolleyes: I did it before myself (with the help of a friend) for $100

fund razor
02-04-2009, 02:54 PM
picked up my car from the oil change and they told me the intake gasket is leakin again. Estimate to fix of $900 :rolleyes: I did it before myself (with the help of a friend) for $100

Chevy transverse V-6 by any chance?

dwtinc
02-04-2009, 02:59 PM
GM anything had intake leaks

Racegirl3
02-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Oh ya ... I know. I researched it all 5 years ago when we changed it back then. It wasnt that hard to do and didnt take that long but since I know longer have a garage ... well ... that will make it more interesting anyway:ack2:

dwtinc
02-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Oh ya ... I know. I researched it all 5 years ago when we changed it back then. It wasnt that hard to do and didnt take that long but since I know longer have a garage ... well ... that will make it more interesting anyway:ack2:

How bad is it leaking? If its just a seep I wouldn't worry much about it.

Scarab KV
02-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Congrats on the house Dawn:D

Racegirl3
02-04-2009, 04:59 PM
How bad is it leaking? If its just a seep I wouldn't worry much about it.

No spots on the driveway yet :D It will be a while before I can do anything away but I'll probably call my buddy who just did my brakes and let him do it at his house. I'll see if he will let me help tho :sifone:

HiZ
02-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Wheew, congrats

fund razor
02-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Sounds very reliefish, Dawn. I have a house that I have been kind of sitting on for years and it is a huge drain. I wish that I had, or could sell it. Even if it was a no-equity cashed deal. Just to walk away.... would be ok at this point. It was a great house and great memories and all that.... but everything changes. You gotta score this as a win in this market. Congrats.

BBB725
02-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Yeahaa, Florida, but it's 36

Scarab KV
02-04-2009, 08:43 PM

30 degrees warmer then here.:(

What took ya so long? :biggrinjester:

Racegirl3
02-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Sounds very reliefish, Dawn. I have a house that I have been kind of sitting on for years and it is a huge drain. I wish that I had, or could sell it. Even if it was a no-equity cashed deal. Just to walk away.... would be ok at this point. It was a great house and great memories and all that.... but everything changes. You gotta score this as a win in this market. Congrats.

I know. It is. Kinda reminds me of when I got divorced. Its what I want. Its the right thing. But there still is a part thats .... I dont know.... feels like I failed. Huge change... Its been my house since I was 10. Thats when my Grandmother died and I told my dad and uncles that they couldnt sell it cuz it was mine. Told the daughter earlier that its sold. She cried. I cried. Its weird. But its all good. Life changes. Life goes on.

Angie called earlier to tell me she found out today that one of my customers, he's a sweetheart, one of the nicest guys around, his wife tried to kill herself last week. I cant even imagine. They are in their 60s. They were just in the office 2 weeks ago cuz he needed help on some investment paperwork. His wife was acting ... strange ... but I figured she was just having a bad day. I had no idea.....

My selling the house is nothing compared to what he is dealing with... My heart breaks for him:(

BBB725
02-05-2009, 12:27 AM
South of Orlando and it's warmed up to 40

HiZ
02-05-2009, 01:04 AM

Is this what' you feel

BBB725
02-05-2009, 05:32 AM
Just got in and it's 46 degrees:(

fund razor
02-05-2009, 07:25 AM
-7 around 5:30 when I woke up.

Madpoodle
02-05-2009, 07:35 AM
42 and counting..

Scarab KV
02-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Just got in and it's 46 degrees:(

40 degrees warmer then my trip into work.:(
How was the ride down?

Racegirl3
02-05-2009, 10:17 AM
-9 here earlier .... its up to -1 now :leaving:

I have had good news today already tho. When I pulled my file yesterday, I noticed that my legal description was marked "conditional, new survey required for next transfer" which means I would have to have my place resurveyed before we can close:eek: So I faxed it to our tax map dept with a note that said HELP - save me and they did. We made a few changes and now they will accept it so no new survey for me :D

Sea-Dated
02-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Supposed to be in the upper 60's to mid 70's here for about the next 5 days. Maybe spring is getting closer......

Scarab KV
02-05-2009, 10:28 AM
We're gonna see low 40s for the next few days:)

BBB725
02-05-2009, 10:40 AM
40 degrees warmer then my trip into work.:(
How was the ride down?

Mornin, the trip down was boring and Miki drove twice which really helped with sleep. Wayne did you ever go over to Watoma after that tornado went thru? It was along time ago but all the trees were broken off about 15 feet above the ground that's what Kentucky was like every tree was broken, just incredible.

BBB725
02-05-2009, 10:40 AM
We're gonna see low 40s for the next few days:)

It's 8:30 and your posting already?:biggrinjester: