Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

I remember a bunch of years back some guy hummed a bolt or nut at Blond Cig Chic. The next weekend he almost got his clock cleaned out. That was the worst I had ever seen. I have had the clapping and what not. I don't pay any attention to it unless they really are aholes. The guys at my parents club don't bother me because they know that I can sail circles around most of them.

I was working on my house and one of my neighbors called the cops on me for working late. The cop was cool and I did stop. I then waited about 10 min after the cop left and yelled at the top of my lungs I hope you like the way the house looks now cuz this is the way it is going to stay and left the place looking like crap (his house was for sale) tell he sold his place. I hope I cost him a bunch of money on the sale.

The bottom line, the world is full of Di ck heads. Deal with it.
    Last edited by Audiofn; 06-10-2009 at 01:15 PM.

2. Collapse Details

In Fond Remembrance. StraightJacket's Avatar
    How about this one , I met this woman who was in a wheel chair. We went out for drinks and I asked just how did she end up Paralyzed. She told me she was sitting on the side of her sisters boat on the sand bar when a Cigarette boat went by and knocked her off breaking her back. I got real quite and she asked what was wrong I said " you do realize I own an offshore boat" . Her reply was " we it wasn't you driving so were ok " She was cool but we didn't see much of each other .

3. Collapse Details

You know I always try to be considerate of the situation, but there will always be "those people" that will take any opportunity to *****.

But it was great this morning because my d*bag neighbor is building a new garage & addition on to the back of my next door neighbors house and they got over there around 7:45 this morning. I live downtown (houses are very close), so I took the opportunity to walk out on my back deck with my morning coffee and comment to them on what a beautiful morning it is - and how much nicer it could be if there wasn't all this banging and sawing first thing in the AM...especially without a permit.

Talk about a deafening silence...I think the birds even quit singing for a minute.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    I don't get the finger THAT often, but it happens. I usually act on it. It's like they don't expect you to say anything to them!

It does **** me off when I quickly dock my boat and shut the engines down right away and people start clapping. In the past month, it has happened every time that I dock (It is louder than chit with stellings dry pipes)........and I immediately fire them back up. I shut 'em down after about 2 seconds and yell out "Do you want some more"?? That usually makes people chuckle! The funny part is that the owners of the place love it.
    I like that, that's a good one

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BradB View Post
    ClANG, ClANG,CLANG, CLANG!!

Ain't that the truth. End of story nuf said. Dammm blow boaters.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stormrider View Post
    ahhhh, f'him.
    All those comments are dismissed w/ one jaw drop from some kid!
    How true is that!
    Damn I only own a formula 223 with that silent thunder box and a group of kids wents nuts at the dock calling it a cigarette-I was parking the truck and a nice 30' cig pulled in, I told them "now that is a cigarette"
    Kids went nuts, gotta love it.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    It does **** me off when I quickly dock my boat and shut the engines down right away and people start clapping. In the past month, it has happened every time that I dock (It is louder than chit with stellings dry pipes)........and I immediately fire them back up. I shut 'em down after about 2 seconds and yell out "Do you want some more"?? That usually makes people chuckle! The funny part is that the owners of the place love it.
    I like it too, but it's the old bag who takes offense to it and petitions her representative for noise control who also has received other letters and now starts to draft up a bill. Don't laugh, it happened here in CT and those straight pipes which are cool as heck are now illegal. The last thing I want is some idiot hanging off the back of my boat with a decibel meter telling me I'm too loud. The more we shove it in their faces the quicker we'll all be legislated against.

8. Collapse Details

Indy I agree. We had a meeting with a guy that is trying to get us (speed boats) off the lake. He was going for horse power limits, speed limits and on and on. When we met with him I asked him point blank. If our boats were quite would we be having this conversation now. He said probably not. I would rather have a tougher noise law then speed limits.

9. Collapse Details

Here is a pic of a problem neighbor .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails forsale.JPG  

10. Collapse Details

Wayne tells a funny story of renting a slip at a local marina (lots of blow boaters) - backing in the slip after the run he sees the dockmaster waving money around shouting something (can't her chit cause of the 6" CMI's) - turns out he brought his pre-payment out to the boat and told hil to get the hell out of there with that loud a$$ boat..... funny as hell.....