1. Collapse Details
    REDO dash panels
    I am having a new main dash panel made and am now looking to have all the panels redone. 382 Formula, these are powder coated with text silk screened on them. Is their a better way? or does anyone have a lead for where to get these re-coated and labeled.
    I'm thinking of having these made blue or red (like the newer ones) and then have the text put back on them in white.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ignition panel.jpg   trim:tab panel.JPG   original 382 dash.JPG  

2. Collapse Details

Re paint them.
    You can send them to Joey Griffin's shop in NC. They will do whatever you want to the panels - paint or powdercoat - and they will put all new text via silkscreen.
    They do (or did) all the dash panels for Fountain. You will end up with a "factory" look.
    BillR

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert/Competitor/Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t500hps View Post
    I am having a new main dash panel made and am now looking to have all the panels redone. 382 Formula, these are powder coated with text silk screened on them. Is their a better way? or does anyone have a lead for where to get these re-coated and labeled.
    I'm thinking of having these made blue or red (like the newer ones) and then have the text put back on them in white.

Steve at innovate in MO. Makes the Formula dashes I just had some made. Call me at the shop Monday and I will give you his #. Tyler 8103242720.

5. Collapse Details

I have Team Marine out of Wisconsin doing mine. They are going to laser the text into the panels from what I understand.

6. Collapse Details

Good thread, I will need this info in a few months.......