Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TR View Post
    If the SVL Club runs the class and one boat is refusing tech and breaking the rules why weren’t they DQ'ed on the spot?
    Rick...it was posted on here from OPA... So George can't go into his wisdon speech about me again...that if OPA inspected per the rule book..that only 3 boats would have passed....
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post
    Rick...it was posted on here from OPA... So George can't go into his wisdon speech about me again...that if OPA inspected per the rule book..that only 3 boats would have passed....

I think Mike said this was going to happen before the season started, now it’s a cluster F7*k and an internet embarrassment to Offshore. It looks to me (an Outsider) like the Phantoms and Extremes got beat so they are taking there ball and going to find another field to play in.

That why I like P class racing, every boat can run the set numbers so driver/throttleman skill is of the utmost importance.
    Last edited by 2TR; 10-05-2010 at 03:53 PM.

3. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TR View Post
    I think Mike said this was going to happen before the season started, now it’s a cluster F7*k and an internet embarrassment to Offshore. It looks to me (an Outsider) like the Phantoms and Extremes got beat so they are taking there ball and going to find another field to play in.

That why I like P class racing, every boat can run the set numbers so driver/throttleman skill is of the utmost importance.
    Mike A has been there and done that....and gave them the best advice back then....
    and again has been given them the best advise to fix it....
    Its time to let the chips fall with them...they have had time to fix it...
    They are coming to OB...so everything is good....
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard