RWO Clearwater 2026

Bobcat

Founding Member
I couldn't go this year as per Our Agreement with Greenland...I make great sacrifices for this Country.🇺🇲🇺🇲

However the Rat is there....With a new Pop up Sunshade (There goes Our budget for the next Fiscal Year.)

ESPN will be there with James Marko (vits) So I hope Someone can pull My weight and take 2000 Pics.
 
Saturday Schedule, (As of now)

11:00am-11:45am Race 1 | Bracket Classes 6, 7, & Vee LimitedRace
11:45am-12:30pm Qualifying (Class 1, Class 2, Super Cat)Race
12:30pm-1:00pm Race 2 - Start 1 | Super Cat Start 2 | Class 2Race
1:00pm-1:30pm Helicopter Refueling
1:30pm-2:15pm Race 3 - Start 1 | Class 1 Start 2 | Super VeeRace
2:15pm-3:00pm Race 4 | Mod VeeRace
3:00pm-3:30pm Helicopter Refueling
3:30pm-4:15pm Race 5 | Super StockRace, Split 4 laps & 5 laps - 2 Races
 
Caught the Class 6 and 7 races...As well as the Accident ridden Mod V.....And Class 1... MCON looked great.

Somewhat difficult to tune in.. I wanted to watch Superstock...But alas...it wasn't to be...:cry:

Still looking for results...I know that Dirty Money Won after a long review...
 
Back
Top