1. Collapse Details
    want a great scarab for $10k
    hate to do it but the economic downturn has forced me to dump our pride and joy. 87 scarab 28ft runs and looks great, has a triple axle trailer ready to go. priced at $10,000 for quick sale. send a pm or call 618-792-8045. thanks, wheels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails resize3.jpg   resize2.jpg   scarab resize.jpg  

Last edited by wheels61; 08-07-2009 at 09:31 AM.

2. Collapse Details

Power and drive combo? hrs? cabin pics? where is it?

3. Collapse Details

Were you out in that boat at Carlyle lake on Wed? I think I buzzed by you while you were floating just south of the island.

4. Collapse Details

yes we were. we have been out every day this week. we usually go to loto every year this week but due to the economic downturn.... the boat has a 454 with 80hours, fuel injection, bravo outdrive. runs and looks great. 750 total hours.

5. Collapse Details

I say thats a good deal.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by wheels61 View Post
    yes we were. we have been out every day this week. we usually go to loto every year this week but due to the economic downturn.... the boat has a 454 with 80hours, fuel injection, bravo outdrive. runs and looks great. 750 total hours.
    We may be out there this weekend. I will keep an eye out for ya. I was in a teal and white Baja 24'. I have a buddy kinda in the market and he will probably be with me.
    Chad

7. Collapse Details

What kind of speeds with the single??

8. Collapse Details

oh yeah, i remember seeing you guys rippin aroun. your boat runs pretty good. i think i can run around 60mph with 2 people and less than a half tank of fuel and a little chop on the lake.