Thread: Nice Bullet...

1. Collapse Details
    Nice Bullet...

2. Collapse Details

registered
    It was done by the same guy in Oklahoma that did my Bullet. Paint by Vincent @ LOTO. That was about 4-5 years ago. Unless it was repowered, I sincerly doubt that the engines only have 75 hours on them!! I call Kevin and find out what power it had when it was sold and what year that was.

3. Collapse Details

nice looking boat! that paint is sick! i think all it needs to finis it off is a swim platform.

4. Collapse Details

Sweet lookin!

5. Collapse Details

it is nice.... is kevin still around??? dont hear much about him anymore. for a while there he was pumping out some nice stuff...
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

6. Collapse Details

I have seen that boat many times locally. Not sure about the 1210 HP dyno cause it only runs in the mid 70's. It is a very clean piece.

7. Collapse Details

registered
    I spoke with Kevin. He said that the boat was sold with those same engines in it and they were 575 HP Merlin crate engines. He did say that it appears that the guy must have gone through them and changed over to a roller setup. Same paint on the block...not that it means anything. It's a nice boat, I really like that paint scheme!

Craig

PS- Kevin is still around, but has moved on to a "New School" T/S Tiger. He's @ LOTO just about every weekend.

8. Collapse Details

I spoke to him about a year after he purchased the boat. He "said" there were some issues with the mills when he purchased the boat from Kevin. I do know he went through them before he could even run the boat.

That may explain the difference in HP claims and hours. I know he said increased HP over what was in it when he got it.

Either way it's a beautiful boat. Reminds me of the cafe on LOTO. If memory serves me right, his brother may have been the guy that bought Craig's old bullet. If not, I know his brother owns or owned another well known bullet.

Buck
    Last edited by buck; 05-21-2009 at 12:38 PM.
    A thong is like a barbed wire fence, it protects the property but doesn't ruin the scenery.

9. Collapse Details

Buck your thinking of the 2 that went to new york this one had merlins when it left and ran great. Kevin's brother built this one. Its a really sweet ride.

10. Collapse Details

Nice looking Bullet!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by carter38 View Post
    Buck your thinking of the 2 that went to new york this one had merlins when it left and ran great. Kevin's brother built this one. Its a really sweet ride.

Are you going to have your Gun at Grand any time this seaon? I need to steel a ride in that bad boy.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by carter38 View Post
    Thank you for correcting me. I knew there was a set that two brothers owned. I should have paid closer attention and noticed the Florida tag on it.
    Last edited by buck; 05-22-2009 at 11:29 PM.
    A thong is like a barbed wire fence, it protects the property but doesn't ruin the scenery.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NickOTeen View Post
    Are you going to have your Gun at Grand any time this seaon? I need to steel a ride in that bad boy.
    The way this economy is going I'll be lucky to have a Top Dingy by then. I plan to be seen this summer, just haven't figured out who I'm gonna let invite me yet.

Buck