1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Cool,, so its not canceled !!!!!!!!!

2. Collapse Details

"dissolution"?

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Super Sport and Evolution are canceled for, at the very least, 2010. Super Stock will run in 2010.

Stay tuned.

4. Collapse Details

And Monika Lowensky was skinny and hot

5. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    "dissolution"?
    You caught that too......? I know I, for one, am almost "dissolved" over this....
    Last edited by T2x; 04-02-2010 at 09:14 AM.
    Allergic to Nonsense

6. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Let's wait and see.....

Wait until the P1 guys have their first US "owner's" meeting, and hear things like "My 1979 Velocity is staying in the garage unless you guys feed me barbecue........!" and "I don't travel over 200 miles to a race...unless it's Key West in November."

Our racer population is vastly different from the cash happy jet setters that currently race in Europe.

P-1's only hope is that they can draw the Alcone's, Barbers, Mach's, and Copelands out to play....or maybe some of the high end Poker runners.

Perhaps they should recruit my man Dave P to help out........
    Allergic to Nonsense

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T2x View Post
    Let's wait and see.....

Wait until the P1 guys have their first US "owner's" meeting, and hear things like "My 1979 Velocity is staying in the garage unless you guys feed me barbecue........!" and "I don't travel over 200 miles to a race...unless it's Key West in November."

Our racer population is vastly different from the cash happy jet setters that currently race in Europe.

P-1's only hope is that they can draw the Alcone's, Barbers, Mach's, and Copelands out to play....or maybe some of the high end Poker runners.

Perhaps they should recruit my man Dave P to help out........

8. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Dave P would be a great candidate to help out!!!!!

Anyway I know I am a little messed up in the head and am basically just the stupid kid on the block, BUT it seems to me that if he is having contractual problems with whoever, whatever, and somever, (that's right it's a Stinson word so don't ask) wouldn't it make sense that he might be willing to dump all of that cash into the U.S. for racing??? Just a thought....

Kind of like when your supplier runs out of product, you go find somewhere else to spend your money!!!!

I know that contracts went out for the SVL guys yesterday so instead of beating the dead horse, AGAIN, why don't we wait and see what happens!!!!

I will be the first guy to blast them if they dont pay or pony up on their promises!!!

Just a silly boy's perspective from the other side of the fence!!!!

Sean
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

9. Collapse Details

What a shame.
    Well on a positive note. The 427 we just shipped to Belgium for Supersport will most likely go undefeated for 2010.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 427 race.jpg   427 race 2.jpg  
    Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats
    Cape Coral, Florida

10. Collapse Details

If I were Mr. Rangoonwala, before I came over here and got conned out of another several million dollars, I would pick up the phone and CALL ME!!!!!!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Salesmanship View Post
    What a shame.
    Well on a positive note. The 427 we just shipped to Belgium for Supersport will most likely go undefeated for 2010.

12. Collapse Details

For further amplification, http://www.boats.com/boat-content/20...plan%E2%80%9D/. I also started another thread on this.

13. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Not sure if it's the way I have read the post's, but some seem truly happy that another failure has occured in trying to promote the sport. I dont get it? because of your own failure you are happy to see others fail. I hope I have just read it wrong.
    Some where in Kenya a village is missing an Idiot!

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B View Post
    Not sure if it's the way I have read the post's, but some seem truly happy that another failure has occured in trying to promote the sport. I dont get it? because of your own failure you are happy to see others fail. I hope I have just read it wrong.
    If you are referring to me then yes, you read both posts wrong. As to my first post, I am seriously suggesting for Mr. Rangoonwala to call me before someone cons him into believing he can spend millions more in the USA and not suffer the same fate. Been there and done that so the least I can do is offer my experiences to him.

As to my second post, anyone who knows me knows I am a HUGE Nor-Tech fan, and two-time customer. I was drooling over Terry's pictures. Not sure why they did not carryover into my post.

I must admit, however, that I am beyond happy at the OSS's miserable failure especially since it has been long and dragged out.

15. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    I must admit, however, that I am beyond happy at the OSS's miserable failure especially since it has been long and dragged out.

It wasnt just yours,

However your tenure with LLC was great, and and fate, history, and a few ego's werent on your side, I am sure when it was all said and done you dint lose any sleep. You have moved on as have others, why keep kicking that dead horse its been 7 years now.

as for Mr Rangoonwala, Im sure if he could afford 30M euros, he has a few more he can throw around and why not here. the U.S economy sux.
    Some where in Kenya a village is missing an Idiot!

16. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    (quote Pete B)However your tenure with LLC was great, and and fate, history, and a few ego's werent on your side, I am sure when it was all said and done you dint lose any sleep. You have moved on as have others, why keep kicking that dead horse its been 7 years now.

Pete....I don't speek for Mike.....But if LLC was mine...and after all that time and money that was put into the LLC and to get Offshore racing to were it was...and to have not a FEW EGO'S...a lot of ego's that said it could be done better, it set our sport back in a mojor way....I think I would still have a grudge if I owned it...it may be tough for you to understand....but as a team owner and a racer...things were pretty damm good on the racing compitition, the venues and the boat count back then....You may just be a better man...but if it was your buisness that it happend to....you might just be the same way....

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post
    (quote Pete B)However your tenure with LLC was great, and and fate, history, and a few ego's werent on your side, I am sure when it was all said and done you dint lose any sleep. You have moved on as have others, why keep kicking that dead horse its been 7 years now.

Pete....I don't speek for Mike.....But if LLC was mine...and after all that time and money that was put into the LLC and to get Offshore racing to were it was...and to have not a FEW EGO'S...a lot of ego's that said it could be done better, it set our sport back in a mojor way....I think I would still have a grudge if I owned it...it may be tough for you to understand....but as a team owner and a racer...things were pretty damm good on the racing compitition, the venues and the boat count back then....You may just be a better man...but if it was your buisness that it happend to....you might just be the same way....

18. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post

As my Grandfather said.
    "There are talkers and do'ers. Its the talkers that usually ruin everything".
    Steve

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Trulio View Post
    For further amplification, http://www.boats.com/boat-content/20...plan%E2%80%9D/. I also started another thread on this.
    I like Martin alot but I have to get my doctor to change my meds to the ones that he's taking

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    Dave P would be a great candidate to help out!!!!!
    Thank you...........Thank you...........but no thank you!