Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor glassdave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waterboy222 View Post
    reminds of this for some reason...
    That is the exact clip that came into my mind about half way through lol.

So painful to watch

Throttles- Cleveland Construction/Traffic Light Racing 377 Talon cat

2. Collapse Details

crafts-n-things.thaigatpat.com

Watch your back SOS

3. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by McGary911 View Post
    crafts-n-things.thaigatpat.com
    Showcasing Bangkok's finest blogging talents.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post

So painful to watch

Yeah- she probably has one hell of a time getting dates with an intellect like that

5. Collapse Details

do her articles come in mens sizes
    BOATING BABYYYY

NJPPC COMMITEE MEMBER
    www.njppc.com
    www.njboa.org

6. Collapse Details

"18. People use luxury speed boats for taking out on the water..... " WTF else would you do with one?

7. Collapse Details

We have an expression in my house..."good intentions = bad results"...because no one ever tells me they had good intentions, and then tells me anything good.....I hope she had good intentions at least

8. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    The boat building blog has me thinking

Whether you are an enthusiast in boating or fishing and you want to make your own style with your boat, it is actually possible and doable.

Oh goody, I’ve always wanted to build my own boat and gamble my family’s life on whether it floats or not.

Do-it-yourself projects are not just about those small household items at home or some cabinet making projects and other small woodworks, but you can also design your own boat and do it yourself as well.

“I’ve got a hammer, some nails and an old hand saw, where do I start”?

Especially if you love spending some of your free time fishing, or going out on the waters and enjoying the sea on your boat,

And how I do!!

you would sometimes wish you can make a boat of your own design, of your preferred speed and make.

Yes, you’re right!! I want a boat with rocket engines and machine guns on the front. Oh yeah, I want a pool and a helicopter pad on the back. OH, MAN, THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET!!!

These days where the software for designing is readily available, you can indeed design your own boat and have a boat with your preferred performance and speed.

Wait, so I need Boat Designing /Naval Architect type software? Where the fuk I’m I gonna get that?? Staples?

Designing your dream boat may not be mastered overnight,

I should think not, but I’ll give it a try.

but by keeping in mind some important considerations and with a good software that can help you make three dimensional boat designs, you can indeed make a design of your preference and a dream boat indeed.

WOW, I can make a rocket powered, machine gun boat with the hydrodynamic boat software I get from from Staples. AWESOME!!

Decide and plan on your objective. Indeed, you want to make your dream boat but you have also to consider if the design in your mind is seaworthy, if your design fits the performance you want it to be and if your design can be built. Define what you want to build –

ROCKET BOAT

you probably want to build the fastest boat

ROCKET

or a boat with features you can enjoy,

Machine guns and a pool

whatever it is, make a clear plan and how you would work on it.

Of course, you have to make sure also that your dream boat complies with sound engineering, and you have to consider also hydrostatics as well as making a little mathematics work.

I’ve got a calculator (Staples)

You have to consider about your safety in designing your boat by making sure you stick to sound engineering principles.

Rocket = Fires backwards….Machine guns= Fire forwards…..Got it, that’s certainly sound engineering, I’ll tell ya’ wat.

Aside from the design and technical specifications, you have to consider also the materials that you will use for your boat.

You can also make a model to help you see your dream boat before starting with its construction. Although, in these times, designing has benefited much of advanced technology and you can already make three dimensional designs with the help of your designing software.

Next to the Turbo Tax program in the software isle.

Of course, being able to see a three dimensional picture of your boat allows you to save time in changing some of the features that you want to change and helps you perfect what you want for your boat.

You can also find 3D boat design software these days that has pre-set boat designs that you can freely use and alter according to your preferred design.Although there are important requirements and considerations if you design your own boat, you don’t need to have past experience in boat building

Thank god

or you don’t have to be a genius in mathematics or engineering to be able to design your own boat.

Whew, I might be able to pull this off then…because believe you me, I’m no rocket scientist.

LETS GET STARTED!!!!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty B View Post
    The boat building blog has me thinking....snip

or you don’t have to be a genius in mathematics or engineering to be able to design your own boat.

Whew, I might be able to pull this off then…because believe you me, I’m no rocket scientist.

LETS GET STARTED!!!!

Thanks goodness you have that big building to work out of, those rocket boats need room to breath

10. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    I don't think she used the term "Luxury speed boats" enough.......
    Allergic to Nonsense

11. Collapse Details

Yes, you’re right!! I want a boat with rocket engines and machine guns on the front. Oh yeah, I want a pool and a helicopter pad on the back. OH, MAN, THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET!!!
    Statement cat?

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by T2x View Post
    I don't think she used the term "Luxury speed boats" enough.......

Didn't Schwartzcraft trademark that phrase??

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post

So painful to watch

WTF was that???????

14. Collapse Details

Luxury speed boat?It sounds good maybe she means the Sunseeker?

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleface View Post
    WTF was that???????
    She's hot screw the brains!

16. Collapse Details

The boat building blog has me thinking

Whether you are an enthusiast in boating or fishing and you want to make your own style with your boat, it is actually possible and doable.

Oh goody, I’ve always wanted to build my own boat and gamble my family’s life on whether it floats or not.

Do-it-yourself projects are not just about those small household items at home or some cabinet making projects and other small woodworks, but you can also design your own boat and do it yourself as well.

“I’ve got a hammer, some nails and an old hand saw, where do I start”? Home Depot

Especially if you love spending some of your free time fishing, or going out on the waters and enjoying the sea on your boat,

And how I do!!I like your idea of a fishin boat

you would sometimes wish you can make a boat of your own design, of your preferred speed and make.

Yes, you’re right!! I want a boat with rocket engines and machine guns on the front. Oh yeah, I want a pool and a helicopter pad on the back. OH, MAN, THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET!!!I recommend you put the rocket engines ON THE BACK and use 20mm cannons instead of machine guns

These days where the software for designing is readily available, you can indeed design your own boat and have a boat with your preferred performance and speed.

Wait, so I need Boat Designing /Naval Architect type software? Where the fuk I’m I gonna get that?? Staples?E Bay, better prices than Staples

Designing your dream boat may not be mastered overnight,

I should think not, but I’ll give it a try.Dream BIG

but by keeping in mind some important considerations and with a good software that can help you make three dimensional boat designs, you can indeed make a design of your preference and a dream boat indeed.

WOW, I can make a rocket powered, machine gun boat with the hydrodynamic boat software I get from from Staples. AWESOME!!

Decide and plan on your objective. Indeed, you want to make your dream boat but you have also to consider if the design in your mind is seaworthy, if your design fits the performance you want it to be and if your design can be built. Define what you want to build –

ROCKET BOAT

you probably want to build the fastest boat

ROCKET

or a boat with features you can enjoy,

Machine guns and a poolChicks dig jacuzzis

whatever it is, make a clear plan and how you would work on it.

Of course, you have to make sure also that your dream boat complies with sound engineering, and you have to consider also hydrostatics as well as making a little mathematics work.

I’ve got a calculator (Staples)
    Not sure why you would need "HYDROSTATICS" to drive your rocket powered boat but hey, maybe you could use them to run the anchor winch

You have to consider about your safety in designing your boat by making sure you stick to sound engineering principles.

Rocket = Fires backwards….Machine guns= Fire forwards…..Got it, that’s certainly sound engineering, I’ll tell ya’ wat.Like stated above, I suggest a planning change to move the rockets to the rear in order to avoid severe sun burn at throttle up

Aside from the design and technical specifications, you have to consider also the materials that you will use for your boat.No doubt the "Experts" at Home Depot can help you choose these materials

You can also make a model to help you see your dream boat before starting with its construction. Although, in these times, designing has benefited much of advanced technology and you can already make three dimensional designs with the help of your designing software.

Next to the Turbo Tax program in the software isle.

Of course, being able to see a three dimensional picture of your boat allows you to save time in changing some of the features that you want to change and helps you perfect what you want for your boat.

You can also find 3D boat design software these days that has pre-set boat designs that you can freely use and alter according to your preferred design.Although there are important requirements and considerations if you design your own boat, you don’t need to have past experience in boat building

Thank godIs experience in model building necessary? You may be screwed

Whew, I might be able to pull this off then…because believe you me, I’m no rocket scientist.Paging CigDaze

LETS GET STARTED!!!!
    Get er done Scotty

17. Collapse Details

That thing read like a lesson from Jor-el to Superman while in the Ice Palace.

18. Collapse Details

So let me get this straight. I had to start selling pontoons because there wasn't enough writing work out there for me to support my family and SHE is getting paid for this? Go figure, LOL.

19. Collapse Details

she forgot Switzer... lol

20. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Didn't Schwartzcraft trademark that phrase??

Yes, but only in an odd, yet strangely familiar accent. In fact I think this young lady may have done some publicity work for the Baron a few years ago.
    Allergic to Nonsense