Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsation96 View Post
    And just for the record I would like to try your leverage wax this year last year I used race glaze but you have great reviews on your product and you support this website so I'll try it. How do I get in touch to order or who do I call?
    Jim at Top Notch
    http://www.topnotchperformancemarine.com/index.html

or

Mindi at Doller
    http://www.dolleroffshore.com/custom...sp?pg=leverage

2. Collapse Details

Ive ordered from Jim at Top Notch before and he was great to deal with. Will be ordering a bundle of Leverage products from him soon to care for our new paint and interior!

3. Collapse Details

And just for the record I would like to try your leverage wax this year last year I used race glaze but you have great reviews on your product and you support this website so I'll try it. How do I get in touch to order or who do I call?
    if you have used Race Glaze and Bio-Kleen which I consider good products you will be amazed with Leverage. Our approach in cleaning and restoring is totally different. Everything across the board on our product line is eco friendly, absoloutly no petroleom distulutes, no acid's, tupentine....etc. We have many detailers in the US and now manufacture's are switching over just because of this reason alone, and our products speak for themselve's...just ask the people on this forum who have used the product's mentioned and many more. You can order from me directly or where my partner Donnie posted, Mindi from Dollar or Jim at Top Notch. Call me anytime IF you ever have any questions. Thanks Jeff Jassby

4. Collapse Details

So is the Leverage vinyl/leather conditioner a cleaner or a protectant? Or both?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jmeng View Post
    So is the Leverage vinyl/leather conditioner a cleaner or a protectant? Or both?

they are seperate...once you have the material clean it is always recommended to condition to keep surface plyable and UV protected against sun, salt, etc.....

http://www.topnotchperformancemarine...oducts-c2.html

both products shipped to your door is 30.03...

6. Collapse Details

Does Mitcher T sell Leverage products?

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
    they are seperate...once you have the material clean it is always recommended to condition to keep surface plyable and UV protected against sun, salt, etc.....

http://www.topnotchperformancemarine...oducts-c2.html

both products shipped to your door is 30.03...

Gotcha. I've always kept 303 on all the vinyl, but looking for a good cleaner for the stuff that won't come off with a Swipes wipe.

8. Collapse Details

if you have used Race Glaze and Bio-Kleen which I consider good products you will be amazed with Leverage. Our approach in cleaning and restoring is totally different. Everything across the board on our product line is eco friendly, absoloutly no petroleom distulutes, no acid's, tupentine....etc. We have many detailers in the US and now manufacture's are switching over just because of this reason alone, and our products speak for themselve's...just ask the people on this forum who have used the product's mentioned and many more. You can order from me directly or where my partner Donnie posted, Mindi from Dollar or Jim at Top Notch. Call me anytime IF you ever have any questions. Thanks Jeff Jassby
    Thanks for the reply Jeff, I tend to wax my boat more offten than most, I don't know if that is good thing? But I will talk with my fellow hommies to see if they want in on this action. I will be contacting you soon. Thanks for the quick response again and for the support of you product. Jonathan Sunsation 96

9. Collapse Details

I want to switch over to levarage. I have just enought waxing frenzy for one more time and then I will order some leverage. Anybody in the midwest carry it?????

10. Collapse Details

Can you over wax your boat?

11. Collapse Details

I used leverage spray wax a week or two ago & was really impressed, thanx for the tips on the metal as well guys, I ordered from top notch on a Friday night & the stuff was @ my door monday morning....

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MattBMiller View Post
    Does Mitcher T sell Leverage products?
    We are recommended on page 3 of links on his web site.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    I want to switch over to levarage. I have just enought waxing frenzy for one more time and then I will order some leverage. Anybody in the midwest carry it?????

the two quickest ways to get product is through myself, one of the owners, in which I go through our suppliers..I just am able to answer a few questions that can't be done on line. ..

Jim at Top Notch

Mindi at Doller
    Last edited by Jassman; 04-02-2009 at 06:27 AM.

14. Collapse Details

Can you over wax your boat?

not really, the wax breaks down...Our polish is obsorbed through the wax and is easily seen by the shine and touch. This will help keep off the scum of your boat. If scum appears, just wipe off with water when you rinse your boat. Depending on your area once to twice a year is all that is needed to keep her up. The more times you put the product on, the slippery it will become to a certain point...be careful especially on top decks. Thanks Jeff

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore32fever View Post
    I used leverage spray wax a week or two ago & was really impressed, thanx for the tips on the metal as well guys, I ordered from top notch on a Friday night & the stuff was @ my door monday morning....

Im glad everything went smooth, and I thank you for the business. Jeff

16. Collapse Details

I use the RaceGlaze Conditioner and am VERY impressed with how soft and healthy looking our interior looks. May try the Leverage someday.

17. Collapse Details

the two quickest ways to get product is through myself, one of the owners, in which I go through our suppliers..I just am able to answer a few questions that can't be done on line. ..

Jim at Top Notch

Mindi at Doller
    thanks Jeff I will be in touch when I am ready. And for the record I love your boat. Blue is very classy!!!!!! One of the best paint jobs out there