PDA

View Full Version : Chicks, Chips & Boats

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

MarylandMark
07-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Pimpin Ani't Easy ScarabKV!

Scarab KV
07-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Pimpin Ani't Easy ScarabKV!

It ain't easy look'n large:D

This is the last one I sold when I came off the road

Cockpit

Bed in the down position

Scarab KV
07-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Bed in the up postion against the back wall

Drop down table in down position. My own private booth:D

A room with a view

phragle
07-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Fundy, you and Jan gonna cruise in the motorhome with me??

phragle
07-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Bed in the up postion against the back wall

Drop down table in down position. My own private booth:D

A room with a view

Any of those will pull your new Outerlimits SL52 no problem.

Scarab KV
07-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Any of those will pull your new Outerlimits SL52 no problem.

:sifone::sifone::sifone:

Ms PatriYacht
07-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Nice rig Wayne, I forgot who are you working for, if you get anywhere near 175 north of Detroit. south of Flint let us know. or 275 near M5

Scarab KV
07-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Nice rig Wayne, I forgot who are you working for, if you get anywhere near 175 north of Detroit. south of Flint let us know. or 275 near M5

I was close last week.

Ms PatriYacht
07-30-2009, 09:19 PM
well if you are close again. let me know and if you would rather bunk in a bedroom you are welcome here.

DonziGirl
07-30-2009, 10:04 PM
You sound like you're happier driving than running a business. Glad everything is working out for you.

fund razor
07-31-2009, 06:57 AM
Ok.
Where are we going? :)

(Sorry, been busy as heck and haven't been able to follow the thread.)

fund razor
07-31-2009, 07:03 AM
Ok, I caught up.

Hmmmm.... if I am going anywhere... I need to get my glassing done and my cockpit back in. The new tank arrived and I need to hurry up and get foam. Being away this week set me back. Booo.

Maybe I can get off of work early today and get rolling. We moved my Mom's move back to the 8th. So.... maybe I can work on the boat all weekend. If I finish the glass work I can go back to bilge painting and re-rig.

Ratickle
07-31-2009, 07:12 AM
Ok, I caught up.

Hmmmm.... if I am going anywhere... I need to get my glassing done and my cockpit back in. The new tank arrived and I need to hurry up and get foam. Being away this week set me back. Booo.

Maybe I can get off of work early today and get rolling. We moved my Mom's move back to the 8th. So.... maybe I can work on the boat all weekend. If I finish the glass work I can go back to bilge painting and re-rig.

Will we see you Sunday????????????

IMCO and Serious/Wahoo should be real close together.....

fund razor
07-31-2009, 07:16 AM
Will we see you Sunday????????????

IMCO and Serious/Wahoo should be real close together.....

I would love it Paul.

I am going to get on the road and go pick up the tank from my buddy's shop and then put a couple hours in at work. If I get home early enough... and I can get my glass work done Saturday.... it is possible, maybe even glass a little Sunday morning if I have a layer to go between setting up. I wish that I wasn't so jammed up... but if I don't stay on this boat project I won't even get to break it in in September.

Ratickle
07-31-2009, 07:20 AM
I know. Just remember, Biggest Race of the Year......:26: :03: :26:

JJ Apache
07-31-2009, 07:46 AM
Donna, hows your arm? I used to have a wasp nest on a window outside. I sprayed the nest too.... Hope to see some of you soon...Checking the appointment book for fun availability......:biggrinjester: Have a good day.

Ratickle
07-31-2009, 07:52 AM
Donna, hows your arm? I used to have a wasp nest on a window outside. I sprayed the nest too.... Hope to see some of you soon...Checking the appointment book for fun availability......:biggrinjester: Have a good day.

Soon meaning Sunday:03:, SUnday:03:, Sunday:03:, Sunday:03:.........:sifone:

Ms PatriYacht
07-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Jann if Fund is wrenching grab a girlfriend and come to the races, you can hang with us, I am sure none of the guys would mind if you left Big John home:biggrinjester:

My arm is still swollen but not nearly as much as yesterday, I just got back from the gym and even lifted some weights which I did not do yesterday, so it is getting better. Ian sprayed last night and he said they were small bee's. I went down to look before dark but there was still activity so I did not get close, I am hoping they are all dead now and we can remove the nest.

phragle
07-31-2009, 10:10 AM
Ok.
Where are we going? :)

(Sorry, been busy as heck and haven't been able to follow the thread.)

The penguin encounter....

ChiefApache
07-31-2009, 11:36 AM

The penguin encounter....

That would be fun!

ChiefApache
07-31-2009, 11:37 AM
Wayne, nice truck!!!

Spent a much needed evening at home doing not much, which was great.

We were delivered 1/4 of grass-fed beef. We split with our friends who wanted 1/4 but not 1/2 of cow. So, we're cooking filets and find out what they taste like tonight. Suppose to be much leaner.

Donna, don't believe everything you heard from those on the Merritt boat. :biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
07-31-2009, 11:56 AM
well if you are close again. let me know and if you would rather bunk in a bedroom you are welcome here.

Thank you for the offer Donna. Most times I'm just pass'n thru the area and if I'm not hard pressed for time, I try to get together with friends. It's usually on short notice. Most of the time I'm only under a load for a day to a day and a half and time is of the essence. On occasion I'll get a back haul that has a delivery appointment that's stretched out a day longer then needed and if I can't get it bumped up I suddenly have time to kill.

BTW....Lori loves your flower gardens. You two would get along real good:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
07-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Thank you for the offer Donna. Most times I'm just pass'n thru the area and if I'm not hard pressed for time, I try to get together with friends. It's usually on short notice. Most of the time I'm only under a load for a day to a day and a half and time is of the essence. On occassion I'll get a backhaul that has a delivery appointment that's stretched out a day longer then needed and if I can't get it bumped up I suddenly have time to kill.

BTW....Lori loves your flower gardens. You two would get along real good:biggrinjester:

Get your birthday butt to your birthday thread......sweetie. :biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
07-31-2009, 11:58 AM
You sound like you're happier driving than running a business. Glad everything is working out for you.

I'm having fun again. I was doing my own thing in trucking too, but it was profitable and a lot less stressful then no money in retail:sifone:

Scarab KV
07-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Get your birthday butt to your birthday thread......sweetie. :biggrinjester:

You didn't..................ya, then again you would:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
07-31-2009, 12:08 PM
You didn't..................ya, then again you would:biggrinjester:

:kiss:

Scarab KV
07-31-2009, 12:19 PM

Guess I had that com'n after start'n BB's B-day thread:biggrinjester:

Ms PatriYacht
07-31-2009, 01:07 PM
someone's having a birthday, OK I will check it out

phragle
07-31-2009, 01:09 PM
as of right now... I am sitting at the airport waiting for Jim.. serious shuttle service! things are going wrong today, was supposed to have the motorhome, got out family membered... then was using brother in laws van..electrical issues, called other brother in law..he is using his van....so I am in the caddie...hopefully when I get to st claire I can find someplace to sleep.... ughhhh!

Ms PatriYacht
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
as of right now... I am sitting at the airport waiting for Jim.. serious shuttle service! things are going wrong today, was supposed to have the motorhome, got out family membered... then was using brother in laws van..electrical issues, called other brother in law..he is using his van....so I am in the caddie...hopefully when I get to st claire I can find someplace to sleep.... ughhhh!

Who is Jim, let us know which boat you will be in.

ChiefApache
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM

I think Jim should share his room, you know, as payent for shuttle service! :biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
07-31-2009, 01:13 PM
Who is Jim, let us know which boat you will be in.

Jim is Mobilemercman.

Scarab KV
07-31-2009, 01:20 PM
I think Jim should share his room, you know, as payent for shuttle service! :biggrinjester:

Pics won't be needed:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
07-31-2009, 01:31 PM
Pics won't be needed:biggrinjester:

Ditto that one.

JJ Apache
07-31-2009, 04:30 PM
Donna, maybe Britt & I will join you, let me talk to John. If I come with Phragle, Will I have a boat ride?? It does sound fun!! It all sounds Fun!!!! Jim is staying with Rob? Thats right down the street from my mom & Britt!....

Thank you for all the invites, thats very cool of all of you.

Ms PatriYacht
07-31-2009, 05:46 PM
JJ you might have the weekends mixed up, this weekend Phragle will be in St Clair for the race without the motorhome, he's working it on a medical boat, so you probably can't ride on that. So that means Rob and Jim will bein St. Clair not Toledo. He wants you to go with him to Barb's party, the one when David comes to town. I looked at our calendar and that's the weekend of the big Woodward dream cruise here and we have some out of town guests that are coming for that. Summers are just so darn short around here that you can't fit everything in, it' really pizzs me off since about 8 months out of the year we have nothing to do and then in two months time we have to much going on so we have to miss fun things.

I just remembered Paul wanted me to help at the SOS table, does anyone have his cell, I think i lost it, if so PM me Please

BBB725
08-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Mornin all from sunny Oklahoma City, the locals are telling me about thecold front we're in right now, it's only 85 but no worries will be warming up to the 100's by Monday!

Scarab KV
08-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Mornin all from sunny Oklahoma City, the locals are telling me about thecold front we're in right now, it's only 85 but no worries will be warming up to the 100's by Monday!

Grrrr....it's a balmy 68 and overcast/rain:(

ChiefApache
08-02-2009, 09:31 AM

I did hear it was going to get hot in the Plains again this week. Hope it's not too bad.

BBB725
08-02-2009, 12:28 PM
I did hear it was going to get hot in the Plains again this week. Hope it's not too bad.

Hot weather and horse $hit, goes together like peanut butter and jelly, just smells alot worse:)

ChiefApache
08-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Hot weather and horse $hit, goes together like peanut butter and jelly, just smells alot worse:)

LOL! I hear that.

Scarab KV
08-02-2009, 12:47 PM

Nice:biggrinjester:

fund razor
08-03-2009, 06:39 AM
Just saw a news story about a newlywed couple in a carriage being pulled by a horse up in the northwest yesterday and the horse dropped over of a heart attack. Dam.

Something about hot weather and horses. :(

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Just saw a news story about a newlywed couple in a carriage being pulled by a horse up in the northwest yesterday and the horse dropped over of a heart attack. Dam.

Something about hot weather and horses. :(

Bummer. Not a good omen for the newlyweds either.

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Morn'n everyone. Raining and 64 here in.....chit, where am I. Oh....Westfield, WI. For those who don't know where that is, it's 10 miles north of Dumbf*k:D
Load'n chicken for VA.

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Morn'n everyone. Raining and 64 here in.....chit, where am I. Oh....Westfield, WI. For those who don't know where that is, it's 10 miles north of Dumbf*k:D
Load'n chicken for VA.

LOL! That's a great post Wayne.

Chickens??? Dead or alive?

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 08:36 AM
LOL! That's a great post Wayne.

Chickens??? Dead or alive?

Frozen:biggrinjester:

Brakebush chicken

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Frozen:biggrinjester:

Brakebush chicken

I was worried at first LOL.

Brakebush? Don't know what that is/means?

Like the new avatar. My dad was old school trucks too. He always drove a Kenworth but loved the Peterbelts.

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 08:41 AM
I was worried at first LOL.

Brakebush? Don't know what that is/means?

Like the new avatar. My dad was old school trucks too. He always drove a Kenworth but loved the Peterbelts.

You've never seen Brakebush in your freezer section??
Chicken tenders, nuggets, etc

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 08:43 AM
You've never seen Brakebush in your freezer section??
Chicken tenders, nuggets, etc

I don't think we have them in my area. Tyson and off brand. I'll have to take a closer look.

Can you score me any frozen, boneless/skinless chickens LOL? I don't have any in my freezer at the moment.

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 08:49 AM
I don't think we have them in my area. Tyson and off brand. I'll have to take a closer look.

Can you score me any frozen, boneless/skinless chickens LOL? I don't have any in my freezer at the moment.

:eek: O M G....I've heard of scoring with women......but chickens???
Might have to talk to David about that. He's down in live chicken country.
I hear the horses are nervous there:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 08:50 AM
:eek: O M G....I've heard of scoring with women......but chickens???
Might have to talk to David about that. He's down in live chicken country.
I hear the horses are nerv:biggrinjester:

I'm going to meet David in a few weeks. His cousin Adam (inbetween) is just a few docks down from us. David and his family are coming up for 4 days so we're taking a day to hang out with him, and hopefully we can get a boat ride in.

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 08:56 AM
I'm going to meet David in a few weeks. His cousin Adam (inbetween) is just a few docks down from us. David and his family are coming up for 4 days so we're taking a day to hang out with him, and hopefully we can get a boat ride in.

I know that silly.
Think'n BB and I will have to make a surprise visit....shhhh, but don't tell anyone. If that got out on the internet....well you know.:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 08:57 AM
I know that silly.
Think'n BB and I will have to make a surprise visit....shhhh, but don't tell anyone. If that got out on the internet....well you know.:biggrinjester:

That would be waaaaaaaaaaaay frickin cool........but I know that isn't going to happen. :(

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Heck, he likes to drive. We could team out with the truck. Wait, my truck doesn't have a 2nd bunk.

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Heck, he likes to drive. We could team out with the truck. Wait, my truck doesn't have a 2nd bunk.

:eek::eek:

Tony
08-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Breakbush actually has really good chicken. My dad used to represent them.

-Donzi

fund razor
08-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Breakbush actually has really good chicken. My dad used to represent them.

-Donzi

So you were raised by Poultry rep and went on to meet Thrillseeker the champion chicken? :D

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 11:37 AM
So you were raised by Poultry rep and went on to meet Thrillseeker the champion chicken? :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DonziGirl
08-03-2009, 11:37 AM
I suppose it could be seen that way.

Dad is a food broker. Various companies have his company represent them locally. He just switched jobs a year or two ago. He's strictly General Mills now.

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Here's an updated picture of Espen. He's 7 months old today. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Goimg thru Ohio with a bunch of time to kill again:D

ChiefApache
08-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Goimg thru Ohio with a bunch of time to kill again:D

Beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! :seeya::seeya::seeya:

Scarab KV
08-03-2009, 06:25 PM
beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! :seeya::seeya::seeya:

Beep....sounds too much like a VW Bug:D

Honk honk

Scarab KV
08-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Just check'n in. DC bound for tomorrow morn'n:driving:

ChiefApache
08-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Beep....sounds too much like a VW Bug:D

Honk honk

Yeah, it should be been a honk. :biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
08-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Morn'n all.
Front Royal, VA....80 and sunny
Unloaded and wait'n for my next load

ChiefApache
08-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Morn'n all.
Front Royal, VA....80 and sunny
Unloaded and wait'n for my next load

GM Wayne!!

You hit any bad weather on your way there? I know there were lots of storms south of us.

Scarab KV
08-05-2009, 09:58 AM
No. Been great weather. I seen KY on the news though. After go'n thru it last year....I feel for those people.

ChiefApache
08-05-2009, 10:38 AM
No. Been great weather. I seen KY on the news though. After go'n thru it last year....I feel for those people.

What happened in Kentucky?

Scarab KV
08-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Major flooding

DonziGirl
08-05-2009, 10:53 PM
I saw something funny on the road tonight. There was a bunch of guys driving Harleys - all relaxed in their leather vests and jeans. In the middle of the group is a guy sitting bolt straight up wearing dress slacks and a full face helmet driving a big scooter. I wish I'd gotten a picture.

Scarab KV
08-05-2009, 11:15 PM
I saw something funny on the road tonight. There was a bunch of guys driving Harleys - all relaxed in their leather vests and jeans. In the middle of the group is a guy sitting bolt straight up wearing dress slacks and a full face helmet driving a big scooter. I wish I'd gotten a picture.

lol...that would've been priceless:D

Scarab KV
08-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Morn'n every one. Gretna, Va loading for our warehouse in Edison, NJ

Scarab KV
08-06-2009, 09:07 AM
I took a cool little short cut in the Blue Ridge Mountains yesterday. Switch backs, 20 mph curves, mangled gaurd rails from trailers tracking short on the curves...a true goat trail. Might have had something to do with the sign that said "No trucks over 65' over all length" Nice that they posted the sign after the point of no return.:driving:

In the 1st pic I'm run out to the widened shoulder to get wide enough so the trailer doesn't track in the on coming lane and the 2nd you can see thru the trees to the other side of the switch back. Fun road:D

ChiefApache
08-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Holy crap! :eek::eek:

Scarab KV
08-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Well, made it to Edison. Due to me not having a TWIC card (post 911 requirement for anyone loading with in one mile of the water front) I missed out on a load back to Wisconsin:(

Instead, I'm do'n a shorty out of the warehouse to Teterboro and Newburgh....wtf, local work??

Time to go home!!!

BBB725
08-07-2009, 03:36 AM
I'm home!

MattBMiller
08-07-2009, 07:52 AM
I took a cool little short cut in the Blue Ridge Mountains yesterday. Switch backs, 20 mph curves, mangled gaurd rails from trailers tracking short on the curves...a true goat trail. Might have had something to do with the sign that said "No trucks over 65' over all length" Nice that they posted the sign after the point of no return.:driving:

In the 1st pic I'm run out to the widened shoulder to get wide enough so the trailer doesn't track in the on coming lane and the 2nd you can see thru the trees to the other side of the switch back. Fun road:D

Damn Wayne!

ChiefApache
08-07-2009, 08:17 AM
I'm home!

Who are you again?

JJ Apache
08-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Morning strangers.. :biggrinjester: Hope hope all is well. Its a nice 63 degrees, and will only get up to 81 w/ scattered showers.
Barb, that grandson sure is a cutie!

ChiefApache
08-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Morning strangers.. :biggrinjester: Hope hope all is well. Its a nice 63 degrees, and will only get up to 81 w/ scattered showers.
Barb, that grandson sure is a cutie!

Hi Jann. Thank you!

We're heading up to the islands this weekend for the Sandusky Bay Barge Party!:03:

Ms PatriYacht
08-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Barb what do you know about the poker run out of Port Clinton next way, do many boats from you hood go to it. Can you give me the links to the web sites for the
lake erie people Is that Island Pirates?

ChiefApache
08-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Barb what do you know about the poker run out of Port Clinton next way, do many boats from you hood go to it. Can you give me the links to the web sites for the

We did the run last year. It was a lot of fun. There were at least 30 boats that participated. We were the only ones from the Mentor area that participated.

We are not doing it this year just due to the fact that we're picking and choosing poker runs. We've done 2 and have 2 more to do.

The web address is www.islandpirates.net then select forum. You will need to register but it's free.

We keep missing each other this year Donna.

BBB725
08-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Who are you again?

Take a picture, then you'll remember, wait you don't do pictures or at least see them in the same year you took them.

Here's a picture of me and the girls in costume from the show, just so you have one:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Take a picture, then you'll remember, wait you don't do pictures or at least see them in the same year you took them.

Here's a picture of me and the girls in costume from the show, just so you have one:biggrinjester:

I'll be sure to carry the picture in my wallet. :kiss: :biggrinjester:

phragle
08-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Your looking rather Hoffish in that pik..........

Scarab KV
08-07-2009, 01:32 PM
I'm home!

Who are you again?

Somebody's feel'n sassayyy today:D

Scarab KV
08-07-2009, 01:36 PM

all that's miss'n is the cig hang'n from the mouth.:sifone:

ChiefApache
08-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Somebody's feel'n sassayyy today:D

Hehehe!

Scarab KV
08-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Too quiet in here. Freight got a little weird and I'm hung out for the weekend. Enroute for Columbus, OH at midnite and Florence and Louisville, KY for Monday morn'n. It's all air freight, so it comes off fast.

BBB725
08-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Too quiet in here. Freight got a little weird and I'm hung out for the weekend. Enroute for Columbus, OH at midnite and Florence and Louisville, KY for Monday morn'n. It's all air freight, so it comes off fast.

It's 550 miles to Columbus, I've done that drive a time or two and Louisville is about 500. I've done that one way more than I'll admit, or at least driven thru it:sifone:

Scarab KV
08-09-2009, 03:13 PM
It's 550 miles to Columbus, I've done that drive a time or two and Louisville is about 500. I've done that one way more than I'll admit, or at least driven thru it:sifone:

Hey Brooks. How did OK go?
Think'n we need to team out to NE Ohio next weekend. Heard there's gonna be some sort of get together out there.

Scarab KV
08-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Sounds like summer arrived back home

ChiefApache
08-10-2009, 09:32 AM
Think'n we need to team out to NE Ohio next weekend. Heard there's gonna be some sort of get together out there.

Saturday's the party. The more the merrier.

Davidmnc
08-10-2009, 10:06 AM

It would be cool to have you guys there for sure!!!! Make it happen! :26:

BBB725
08-10-2009, 11:01 AM

Next weekend we have a horse show in Jefferson:(

ChiefApache
08-10-2009, 11:14 AM

Jefferson Ohio is only 30 minutes from Mentor. :sifone:

Davidmnc
08-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Jefferson Ohio is only 30 minutes from Mentor. :sifone:

Now he has no excuse!!!

Wrinkleface
08-10-2009, 11:24 AM

Donna, howz come U don't return phone calls?????:confused:

Davidmnc
08-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Bada Binggg

No one likes you. :biggrinjester:

fund razor
08-10-2009, 11:44 AM

My guess is that Kirby erased it. He never got over the shirt thing. :)

btw... I have been thinking about you and sorry that I did not call you back. Mom fell again last week and all heck has been breaking out at home and work. Crazy times right now. But I will find a minute (and your number).

Scarab KV
08-10-2009, 02:17 PM

At least it's close to home. The weekend starts the store closing sale. Guess if I want to keep my happy home, I better be there for the most of it:D

BBB725
08-10-2009, 03:01 PM
At least it's close to home. The weekend starts the store closing sale. Guess if I want to keep my happy home, I better be there for the most of it:D

Happiness is overrated:sifone:

Scarab KV
08-10-2009, 03:13 PM
happiness is overrated:sifone:

Tell her that so I can go play:D

BBB725
08-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Tell her that so I can go play:D

If you take the bullet for me:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
08-13-2009, 12:57 AM
Spy pics of the new ride.
Got the call last Friday offering one of two trucks that were acquired through a buy out. They had it in the shop prep'n it for the road when I passed thru this morning. Qualcom is in and about 1/2 finished with the APU and then the auto greaser gets installed. Won't have it finished in time to for this weekend, but should be ready for the following week. Has an upper bunk so I can take passengers along without awkward sleeping arrangements and a built in Norcold refrigerator.
Won't have any trouble pick'n me out from our fleet of Red trucks:sifone:

I'm pumped!!

Wrinkleface
08-13-2009, 06:53 AM
Got the call last Friday offering one of two trucks that were acquired through a buy out. They had it in the shop prep'n it for the road when I passed thru this morning. Qualcom is in and about 1/2 finished with the APU and then the auto greaser gets installed. Won't have it finished in time to for this weekend, but should be ready for the following week. Has an upper bunk so I can take passengers along without awkward sleeping arrangements and a built in Norcold refrigerator.

I'm pumped!!

Cool man!!!:sifone:

Scarab KV
08-13-2009, 07:43 AM
If you take the bullet for me:biggrinjester:

I'm amuned. Sort of like a bullet proof vest:D

RichL
08-13-2009, 01:43 PM

I'm pumped!!

Nice. :sifone:

ChiefApache
08-13-2009, 01:47 PM

I'm pumped!!

Very cool Wayne!!!

Ms PatriYacht
08-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Very nice Wayne, all the other truckers will be jealous:sifone:

Tracy, Fund's sort right I erased it thinking I would have the number on my phone, but your number comes up restricted so no callie backie Then I told the penguin what happened I figured he'd let you know. Did you meet any of the LEOPA folkes, how did the weather turn out.

Scarab KV
08-13-2009, 06:42 PM
Very cool Wayne!!!

Very nice Wayne, all the other truckers will be jealous:sifone:

There's nicer ones, but this is way above average. The same platform that my last two Pete's started from. Time to Wayne-ize it.
I might have to start a "Trick My Truck" thread:D

Scarab KV
08-14-2009, 08:42 AM
Happy Friday everyone. I'm home and dealing with the store closing. Will be glad when this is over.

Ms PatriYacht
08-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Wayne I am sure it's a love hate sort of thing. It's tough to make it in retail even the large chains are having trouble, well at least you gave it a good try and are not wondering what if.

Scarab KV
08-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Wayne I am sure it's a love hate sort of thing. It's tough to make it in retail even the large chains are having trouble, well at least you gave it a good try and are not wondering what if.

Morn'n Donna

Wish I didn't know:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Happy Friday everyone. I'm home and dealing with the store closing. Will be glad when this is over.

When will it be over?

Scarab KV
08-14-2009, 01:22 PM
When will it be over?

October 1st. That will give us a month to get everything out. Sooner if Paul finds someone for the spot. I doubt that will happen though

Scarab KV
08-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Pretty quiet here today. 90 and sunny. Everybody's on their boats.

BBB725
08-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Pretty quiet here today. 90 and sunny. Everybody's on their boats.

Nope, but almost done shoveling for the weekend:)

Ratickle
08-16-2009, 09:20 AM
How's it going Brooks???? Haven't seen you on in a while......

BBB725
08-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Been really busy with the horses the last month, had several shows, St Paul for a week, Oklahoma city for two weeks, Marshfield Wi for 5 days, Jefferson Wi for 5 days. Time to catch my breath have next weekend off then have shows the next 4 weeks. I must really like shoveling:sifone:

MacGyver
08-16-2009, 05:44 PM
......I must really like shoveling:sifone:

Now thats funny :sifone:

BBB725
08-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Now thats funny :sifone:

I still wonder if I love shoveling that much, why don't I stay in Wisconsin for the winter? Must be the smell:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
08-17-2009, 12:03 AM
Nope, but almost done shoveling for the weekend:)

lol....you know this just makes up for the snow you don't have to shovel:biggrinjester:

How did ya do down there this weekend?

Scarab KV
08-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Been really busy with the horses the last month, had several shows, St Paul for a week, Oklahoma city for two weeks, Marshfield Wi for 5 days, Jefferson Wi for 5 days. Time to catch my breath have next weekend off then have shows the next 4 weeks. I must really like shoveling:sifone:

Wow...busy show schedule. Have you had a chance to run the CC yet?

Scarab KV
08-17-2009, 01:03 AM
Busy day today. Went down to the yard at 7:30 this morning. Cleaned up the truck to pull a float in the Firemens parade. As soon as I was off the parade route, high tailed it for the yard. Grabbed an empty reefer, went to Milwaukee, swapped for a loaded trailer and met a driver in Ohio tonight for a relay.

Ratickle
08-17-2009, 06:49 AM
I still wonder if I love shoveling that much, why don't I stay in Wisconsin for the winter? Must be the smell:biggrinjester:

Couldn't believe the first time I visited Maine and the giant barns were attached to the houses.........:ack2:

fund razor
08-17-2009, 06:53 AM
They attach them to the houses to make them stable. :)

Ange
08-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Hi Perps! A little bird told me about this site and that there was a similar thread to my other boating home here.

phragle
08-21-2009, 10:53 PM
sure Ange sure....everybody blames those voices on a little "bird".... welcome...

Ange
08-22-2009, 07:26 AM
We do that because saying that the voices in your head told you something just might get you a visit from a guy with a white jacket that has really long sleeves and pretty silver buckles!

MarylandMark
08-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Hi Perps! A little bird told me about this site and that there was a similar thread to my other boating home here.

Welcome to SOS!!

Peep around a little and hang out for a while!

fund razor
08-22-2009, 09:50 AM

Hi Ange!! :D

Scarab KV
08-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi Ange
Welcome to the world of "Make Believe" :D

BBB725
08-22-2009, 05:09 PM
I tried to go boating today with the jet boat but somebody won't let dad drive:(

Scarab KV
08-22-2009, 05:38 PM
I tried to go boating today with the jet boat but somebody won't let dad drive:(

Should've bribed her. Let me drive the jet boat and I'll let ya drive the OL......next year:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
08-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Well I'm off. All moved into the new ride....now time to go play. Swedesboro, NJ for Monday 4:00AM:driving:

fund razor
08-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Well I'm off. All moved into the new ride....now time to go play. Swedesboro, NJ for Monday 4:00AM:driving:

Be safe, have fun.
As always... give a shout when you'll be at exit 59.

stecz20
08-22-2009, 05:44 PM
We do that because saying that the voices in your head told you something just might get you a visit from a guy with a white jacket that has really long sleeves and pretty silver buckles!

hey baby, im dave.......:dupe::dupe:

Ange
08-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Stecz, you are just looking for more people!

Hey Fund, how are you?

Mark, I feel like I know everyone so well already! lol

It rained all day today, so we didn't take the inflatable to Winnipesaukee today. Supposed to be more of the same tomorrow, so I guess I'll spend the day editing Friday's photos. And trying to sound excited about it!

fund razor
08-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Hey Fund, how are you?

I'm ok.
It was a nice surprise to see your screen name. This thread kind of needed you. I should go round up Bonnie Outlaw. :D

Ange
08-23-2009, 06:39 AM
Bonnie, man I haven't talked to, heard from, or seen posts from her in forever! Bonnie was the fourth Psycho Chick. She passed all of the tests and everything. lol

Ratickle
08-23-2009, 08:12 AM
It certainly is refreshing to see/hear one of the great story tellers on here. And talk about weather, it rained all day off and on, and hit a high of 64 degrees......:ack2:

It better get better today, I'm supposed to golf at 4....

fund razor
08-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Bonnie, man I haven't talked to, heard from, or seen posts from her in forever! Bonnie was the fourth Psycho Chick. She passed all of the tests and everything. lol
She and I stayed in close touch for a while. We lost touch last year or so. When we left off she was doing great. They had finished the house (although John's dad passed away I think) and her son... who was just a kid a few years ago was joining the volunteer fire dept. She is also a volunteer for their deptartment, bringing water and support to the guys. She told me the greatest story (if I remember it correctly) about showing up for a fire in their neighborhood and watching a guy working so hard, and up that ladder and hauling that hose and working his azz off and when he finally came for water and took his helmet and mask off, under the soot was her son. She was so proud.
Work was going good for her too. But she got really busy, I think. Now I need to look her up. Maybe she will stop by here.

Wrinkleface
08-23-2009, 10:34 AM
It certainly is refreshing to see/hear one of the great story tellers on here. And talk about weather, it rained all day off and on, and hit a high of 64 degrees......:ack2:

It better get better today, I'm supposed to golf at 4....

Don't hold your breath West Side Boy!!!!!:dupe:

Ange
08-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Rat, if you are talking about me telling stories, I have plenty stored up. All the crazy people I know, there are always going to be stories! Give me a topic, I bet I know a story.

MarylandMark
08-23-2009, 08:59 PM
drive by

fund razor
08-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Rat, if you are talking about me telling stories, I have plenty stored up. All the crazy people I know, there are always going to be stories! Give me a topic, I bet I know a story.

Topic: Psycho Chicks. :D

Ange
08-24-2009, 08:55 AM
Drive by? I can give you two actually. One funny, one not so much. The not so much one...A friend of mine works in juvenile court in VA. They had a kid a few years ago that was in jail for drugs. Shocking, I know. Well, Christmas rolled around and he got a pass out for a couple of days. He didn't even make it home and in the house before he was shot. Not such a good holiday.

The funny....A couple of years ago I was driving my sons over to their aunt's house and we saw a guy walking that was wearing one of those huge, long shirts that came down to his knees. We were, of course, making fun of it and my quiet son rolls down the window and yells, "Nice dress!" This was even funnier because it wasn't the loudmouth kid that did it.

Ratickle
08-24-2009, 09:13 AM

Topic: Psycho Chicks. :D

Instead of psycho chicks, I think it should be about Fund........:sifone:

Scarab KV
08-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Morn'n all:seeya:
Sunny and in the 70's in Joizey

BBB725
08-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Going to be sunny and in the 80's back home today:sifone:

Scarab KV
08-24-2009, 09:49 AM
Going to be sunny and in the 80's back home today:sifone:

Sounds like a good day to skip work and go boating.
Wait......you don't work. Just go boating:biggrinjester:

fund razor
08-24-2009, 10:31 AM
Hey Ange.... "drive by" is what these guys post when they just stop by the thread really quick. Some of them are career post hos. :D

ChiefApache
08-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Sunny and 77 here today......sunny and 85 tomorrow.......

BBB725
08-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Sunny and 77 here today......sunny and 85 tomorrow.......

Were we talkin to you?:biggrinjester:

Mornin Chief, btw todays flavor is vanilla:sifone:

ChiefApache
08-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Were we talkin to you?:biggrinjester:

Mornin Chief, btw todays flavor is vanilla:sifone:

You should know I just talk to hear myself talk sweetie.

If I said I'd prefer chocolate, I'm afraid of what your response would be, so let's just leave it at that. :sifone:

fund razor
08-24-2009, 12:06 PM
I am afraid of what my response would be. :o

ChiefApache
08-24-2009, 12:52 PM
I am afraid of what my response would be. :o

I was afraid of even posting that I prefer chocolate. :ack2:

Ange
08-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Drive by = post whoring. Gotcha. :D

I do have a Psycho Chicks story. At least there were two of us there at the time. Another Psycho and I were following someone to move some stuff and a little ricer car zoomed past us. It had all sorts of graphics and aftermarket add-ons. My fellow Psycho and I simultaneously said, "Those would be great boat graphics." Once we stopped, the one we were following asked if we saw the car and then said, "I bet that stuff would look good on a boat." Of course we found that hilarious but were laughing too hard to tell him why.

The same Psycho and I made a road trip from NC to NJ round trip in just over 24 hours. By the time we got back into NC in the wee hours of the morning, we were just slightly delirious from lack of sleep, dealing with two kids, and too much caffeine. So when we passed the exit for Whitaker, NC we both managed to read that sign as Whiskers, NC. So not only did we read it incorrectly, we did it incorrectly the same!

While visiting the same other Psycho one weekend, her ex provided the intro for the next story. We were watching TV, she and I sitting on the couch, he in the recliner. She had the remote and was sitting on the end of the couch next to the recliner. He decided he wanted the remote and stuck out his hand, expecting her to just hand it over. She looked at him, looked at the hand, looked at me and shook her head. Then she very calmly looked back at him and said, "B!itch, you needy?" So much for handing over the remote!

Rat, unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of meeting Fund in person. I do remember him joining the "other" place and how nice and quiet he was in the beginning. So polite, so friendly. One day something snapped in him, and here we are! Seriously, some topic got him fired up and I was surprised to see him jump right in the fray. Still polite, but slinging hash with the rest of them!

NH North Country weather for today, 74* with thunderstorms on the way, down to 47 tonight. Remind me again why I live somewhere that it will be 47 at night in AUGUST? We had 40's in July too. I gotta move back south!

MarylandMark
08-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Hey Ange.... "drive by" is what these guys post when they just stop by the thread really quick. Some of them are career post hos. :D

:sifone:

I had some thing else there about stories ending with naked girls are always good but then changed it to just a drive by saying HI in my drive by.

Some times my hangovers think for me

Ange
08-24-2009, 02:10 PM
Mark, I can't tell you the one that has naked girls in it, I would get in SOOOO much trouble. :D All I can say is that it had a song, "Skin-ny dipping in the Pam-li-co..." That's all I can share. Just use your imagination. Wait, on second thought, maybe not...

fund razor
08-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Rat, unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of meeting Fund in person. I do remember him joining the "other" place and how nice and quiet he was in the beginning. So polite, so friendly. One day something snapped in him, and here we are! Seriously, some topic got him fired up and I was surprised to see him jump right in the fray. Still polite, but slinging hash with the rest of them!

Yeah. Thanks Paul. :D

First... your lack of pleasure is my lack of pleasure. :)

Second.... I don't remember being polite. :D

Third.... I have hung up my hash slinging.... well... sling... and I am back to my pre-snapped old self. You are just in time. :p

Wrinkleface
08-24-2009, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE=fund razor;303654

Third.... I have hung up my hash slinging.... :p[/QUOTE]

Liar!!!!:26::leaving:

Scarab KV
08-25-2009, 01:01 AM
You should know I just talk to hear myself talk sweetie.

If I said I'd prefer chocolate, I'm afraid of what your response would be, so let's just leave it at that. :sifone:

I was afraid of even posting that I prefer chocolate. :ack2:

Umm...I don't even know where to begain with this:sifone:

fund razor
08-25-2009, 07:21 AM
:sifone:

I had some thing else there about stories ending with naked girls are always good but then changed it to just a drive by saying HI in my drive by.

Some times my hangovers think for me

That's what a Ninja edit is for. :)

BBB725
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM

Go ahead make her day!:26:

ChiefApache
08-25-2009, 08:26 AM

Go ahead make her day!:26:

Stop!

BBB725
08-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Stop!

So you don't want to know todays flavor?:biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
08-25-2009, 10:19 AM
Mark, I can't tell you the one that has naked girls in it, I would get in SOOOO much trouble. :D All I can say is that it had a song, "Skin-ny dipping in the Pam-li-co..." That's all I can share. Just use your imagination. Wait, on second thought, maybe not...

Hi Ange. I gotta hear more about this one!!!!!!! Pamlico = home! :sifone:

ChiefApache
08-25-2009, 10:20 AM

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

BBB725
08-25-2009, 10:32 AM

I'll take that as a NO:sifone:

ChiefApache
08-25-2009, 11:36 AM
I'll take that as a NO:sifone:

Scarab KV
08-25-2009, 12:56 PM

Go ahead.....take a stab at it:D

Ange
08-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi Ange. I gotta hear more about this one!!!!!!! Pamlico = home! :sifone:

All I can say is race weekend. A few years ago. Any more than that and I would be on the hit list!

Scarab KV
08-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Hey all. Check'n in from the Chicago market. Have a 2:00am appt. Low 70's and a nice breeze off the pond. Good sleep'n weather.
Finally got to take the new ride for a spin. It's nice to drive a real truck again!!

A big blank canvas. I've been given the "Go ahead" to do what I want with it.
Buff out the paint and bring the aluminum out to a mirror finish and then it's time to wayne-ize it:D

Cockpit decor is kinda basic, but has all the amenities. Power everything, air ride captain seats, satellite radio, Qualcom satellite communications

Truck driver's version of a flat deck

phragle
08-26-2009, 01:02 AM
flat deck...as opposed to the twin stepped Ardvark???

Scarab KV
08-26-2009, 01:08 AM
A vitual tour of the bunk for those who have never been around these things.
Welcome to my bedroom:D

Drivers side has a Norcold fridge, upper storage and closet.

The bed

Passenger side has 13" TV/DVD, microwave will go in under the TV, more storage and another closet

Scarab KV
08-26-2009, 01:17 AM
flat deck...as opposed to the twin stepped Ardvark???

The twin step would be the equivalent of a pair of sticks (main trans and aux trans)
You can go as fast as you want as apposed to as fast as you can:driving:

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 10:20 AM
You can go as fast as you want as apposed to as fast as you can:driving:

That's the best!

Nice looking truck. Hey, if you have to be away from home, you might as well have the comforts that go with it.

BBB725
08-26-2009, 10:27 AM
That's the best!

Nice looking truck. Hey, if you have to be away from home, you might as well have the comforts that go with it.

Does that include chocolate ice cream?:biggrinjester:

Davidmnc
08-26-2009, 10:29 AM

Cookies and cream! :ack2:

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 10:34 AM

Most likely.....just becuase.:)

Scarab KV
08-26-2009, 12:14 PM

Chocolate chip....for texture:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Chocolate chip....for texture:biggrinjester:

You are a sick man my friend.

Davidmnc
08-26-2009, 12:20 PM

But he makes a good point! :sifone:

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 12:22 PM
But he makes a good point! :sifone:

And you, my friend, are also a sick man.

Davidmnc
08-26-2009, 12:23 PM
And you, my friend, are also a sick man.

Thank you. :kiss:

RichL
08-26-2009, 12:57 PM

I'm just sittin' here playing catch up on this thread and lmao.

:rofl:

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm just sittin' here playing catch up on this thread and lmao.

:rofl:

Those boys.....:biggrinjester:

RichL
08-26-2009, 01:31 PM

Yeah I hear you.

Good thing you're not involved in any way.

:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Yeah I hear you.

Good thing you're not involved in any way.

:biggrinjester:

Now Rich, don't fall for that you silly man. We all know I'm innocent. :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

BBB725
08-26-2009, 03:13 PM
Now Rich, don't fall for that you silly man. We all know I'm innocent. :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Wow!!!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. That must mean we're all innocent too!:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Wow!!!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. That must mean we're all innocent too!:biggrinjester:

Hey!!! I'm right here pleeze......:biggrinjester::biggrinjester::rofl:

phragle
08-26-2009, 10:59 PM
hey...I didn't get called a sick man... I'm feeling left out!!!

phragle
08-26-2009, 11:04 PM
your favorite kenworth T-600 says....

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 02:25 AM

Is that all ya got??

Seriously though, I was never like this until I met Brooks:sifone:

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 02:31 AM

CHIT....you're the hub in the wheel.

The main attraction:26:

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 02:32 AM
hey...I didn't get called a sick man... I'm feeling left out!!!

It goes with out saying.

Better now?:biggrinjester:

Ratickle
08-27-2009, 06:33 AM
CHIT....you're the the main attraction:26:

I think I saw that show..... :03:
What city was it????????:sifone:

MarylandMark
08-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Lol

ChiefApache
08-27-2009, 08:18 AM
CHIT....you're the hub in the wheel.

The main attraction:26:

Hmmmm, not sure if this is a compliment or a slap in the face........I'm taking the compliment. :biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Hmmmm, not sure if this is a compliment or a slap in the face........I'm taking the compliment. :biggrinjester:

:sifone::sifone:

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Rainy and 62 in WI. Might have to ditch the shorts:(

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 08:27 AM

I would! :sifone:

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 08:28 AM

Don't do IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ack2:

ChiefApache
08-27-2009, 08:34 AM

Don't do IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ack2:

I'm not allowed to wear long pants until mid-September. It's a Robbie rule.

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 08:41 AM
I'll tough it out. Usually won't switch till October

BBB725
08-27-2009, 08:41 AM
Is that all ya got??

Seriously though, I was never like this until I met Brooks:sifone:

Everyone says that:26::26:

Must be a chocolate mint day:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-27-2009, 08:42 AM

I'd prefer Moosetracks. :26:

BBB725
08-27-2009, 08:44 AM

Well now, that could be taken a couple of different ways.:biggrinjester:

Definitely chocolate mint!:sifone:

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 08:45 AM

Consistent.

Hey Brooks:seeya:
This weather must have you pack'n your bags:biggrinjester:

BBB725
08-27-2009, 08:46 AM
I'll tough it out. Usually won't switch till October

Guess that cuts down on laundry but you must start smelling after a couple weeks:26:

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 08:47 AM

One could run with this:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Guess that cuts down on laundry but you must start smelling after a couple weeks:26:

Touché:o

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 08:49 AM

Um..............nope............not gonna do it! :leaving:

BBB725
08-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Consistent.

Hey Brooks:seeya:
This weather must have you pack'n your bags:biggrinjester:

With the horses? Not! We have a show this weekend, a 4 day show over Labor day both in Oshkosh, then to Escanaba for a 2 day then another 4 day show in Oshkosh the 17th-20th. Then the season is over.

As for the weather, I'm still waiting for summer here, haven't seen it yet:(

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 08:54 AM
With the horses? Not! We have a show this weekend, a 4 day show over Labor day both in Oshkosh, then to Escanaba for a 2 day then another 4 day show in Oshkosh the 17th-20th. Then the season is over.

Have you been able to run the CC much?

BBB725
08-27-2009, 08:54 AM

One could run with this:biggrinjester:

Um..............nope............not gonna do it! :leaving:

Come on David join the ice cream club:biggrinjester:

BBB725
08-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Have you been able to run the CC much?

We were home all last week but home for 1 day a week for the 6 weeks prior, had alot of catching up at work. That would be a no

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 08:58 AM

I can picture the aftermath of Barb sitting on Moosetracks!!! Might resemble another kind of tracks!!!

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 08:59 AM

Summer came and went last week. It's that accelerated global warming thing:biggrinjester:

The Oshkosh shows at the Fair Grounds?

ChiefApache
08-27-2009, 09:01 AM

Don't do it David.........

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 09:02 AM
We were home all last week but home for 1 day a week for the 6 weeks prior, had alot of catching up at work. That would be a no

I know I have said this before, but if you need some one to run it for you. Just let me know. I will come get it and bring it to Washington and break the motors in for you. I would do that for you Uncle Brooks!

BBB725
08-27-2009, 09:03 AM
don't do it david.........

tooooooo late:26:

BBB725
08-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Summer came and went last week. It's that accelerated global warming thing:biggrinjester:

The Oshkosh shows at the Fair Grounds?

10-4 on that good buddy:sifone:

BBB725
08-27-2009, 09:05 AM
I know I have said this before, but if you need some one to run it for you. Just let me know. I will come get it and bring it to Washington and break the motors in for you. I would do that for you Uncle Brooks!

I still have to move the motors, I've had the adapter plate sitting in my office for a month now just don't have the time.

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 09:06 AM

Must be a WI thing

Scarab KV
08-27-2009, 09:08 AM
10-4 on that good buddy:sifone:

Whoa there big fella. Wish the store was gone so we could pop in.

Ange
08-27-2009, 11:03 AM
I get up this morning and realize it's very chilly for August. That's because it was 44 FREAKING DEGREES!!!! I gotta get back to the South....

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 11:13 AM
I get up this morning and realize it's very chilly for August. That's because it was 44 FREAKING DEGREES!!!! I gotta get back to the South....

:ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2: 44 Degrees!!!! Where are you? Alaska?

BBB725
08-27-2009, 11:15 AM
:ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2: 44 Degrees!!!! Where are you? Alaska?

Being from North Carolina I'll give you a pass, cause I know that's your winter weather, it will be in the mid 40's here this weekend:(

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Being from North Carolina I'll give you a pass, cause I know that's your winter weather, it will be in the mid 40's here this weekend:(

Gesses-F'n-christ! Get the hell out of there old man. You are gonna turn to stone!

Ange
08-27-2009, 02:34 PM
David, I'm in the Northern end of NH. I am acutally closer to Montreal than the airport I have to fly to NC out of.

Davidmnc
08-27-2009, 03:11 PM
David, I'm in the Northern end of NH. I am acutally closer to Montreal than the airport I have to fly to NC out of.

Are you going to Morehead city next month?

Ange
08-27-2009, 09:29 PM
David, I would love to get to Morehead next month. I am trying to get home, I just don't know if it is going to work. Too many other factors to coordinate!

Davidmnc
08-28-2009, 09:04 AM
David, I would love to get to Morehead next month. I am trying to get home, I just don't know if it is going to work. Too many other factors to coordinate!

Is NC home?

sellsman11
08-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Is NC home?

Only for Penguins and Fountains.:sifone:

BBB725
08-28-2009, 02:16 PM
Only for Penguins and Fountains.:sifone:

Someone is bored:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-28-2009, 02:16 PM
Someone is bored:biggrinjester:

No kidding. Wow wee..........

BBB725
08-28-2009, 02:20 PM
No kidding. Wow wee..........

And you wanting to see his "package":biggrinjester:

sellsman11
08-28-2009, 02:20 PM

You do too Brooks.....admit it!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:

ChiefApache
08-28-2009, 02:21 PM

He's getting something delievered today that's secretive. I wanna see it.

Get your mind out of the gutter Brooks. You surprise me. :sifone:

BBB725
08-28-2009, 02:23 PM
He's getting something delievered today that's secretive. I wanna see it.

Get your mind out of the gutter Brooks. You surprise me. :sifone:

What gutter? We live out in the country so I'm in the ditch:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-28-2009, 02:23 PM
What gutter? We live out in the country so I'm in the ditch:biggrinjester:

This is why we get along. :kiss:

BBB725
08-28-2009, 02:24 PM
You do too Brooks.....admit it!!!!!!!!!!:sifone:

Only from a picture!

And to think I defended you when Chief called you Stecz:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
08-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Only from a picture!

And to think I defended you when Chief called you Stecz:biggrinjester:

You'll learn one day....................

BBB725
08-28-2009, 02:26 PM
You'll learn one day....................

Strawberry today!:sifone:

ChiefApache
08-28-2009, 02:28 PM
Strawberry today!:sifone:

Better than that damn mint. :)