1. Collapse Details
    496/8.1L truck headers bravo sea pump 316 stainless sheets
    Registered
    $200 obo + S&H from 33073 - Headers and OEM gaskets for Suburban/Yukon XL/Avalanche/trucks with 496/8.1L engine. Bought 'em used off Ebay and painted them. Then I sold my truck before installing them. I was looking forward to seeing how they performed running through an otherwise stock exhaust.

$50? obo + S&H - Bravo raw water pump parts. Shaft is out of spec on the runout, last I checked it was a $95 item. Also needs the two bearings. The seals and snap ring are new Merc OEM. This was off a '91 454MAG that I converted to a crank pump.

$$$ ??? - 316 stainless sheets. I've got to get the details from my friend but he's got a bunch of sheets maybe 12-18" wide by 36-48" tall or so. Unsure of gauge thickness but some 1/8", 1/4" or more? I don't imagine many will want to buy and ship but if anybody has any ideas of what he can do besides giving to scrap yard, it'd be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails garage sale 025.jpg   garage sale 029.jpg   garage sale 027.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

I might be interested in the Stainless ..... mike .... 904 422 4806