Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    Post # 15 Shows No Chop What So Ever ! Whats Up With That!!!!
    Most of the chop in Barnegat Saturday was from boat traffic. In that pic there's no boats around.

The ocean on the otherhand had a 4' swell!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/v...v=109890785193

2. Collapse Details

At first I thought the Statement floor suspension was a thick sub-floor pad [air-filled cell] technology, something similar to the Mitigator Seat/Flooring System made by Seasgroup - but I asked Seasgroup about it and they told me they were not involved in its development.

The guys who race the Mitigator boat in OPA (High Priority) swear by the system, in terms of shock abatement...

3. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Chip expalined the cockpit suspension design system to me . It's patented and very cool. I'll let him know and maybe he'll come on and explain it
    Last edited by DollaBill; 07-20-2009 at 06:26 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    floor suspension
    Sponsor / Charter Member
    It's floating on something soft without a memory(STECZ'S BRAIN).

5. Collapse Details
    Suspension cockpit
    Bring it west. Pacific swells 4'-6'. Anything 38' will withstand 2' wind chop with a really good ride. Lets fly it Pacific style. This will test the dampening or shock system. We have king and fox racing right here to put it back together

6. Collapse Details

Thanks for all the great post's guy's and gal's. We have been hitting it pretty hard for the past several weeks touring the STATEMENT Ultimate 42. I would be to glad to answer any and all questions anyone may have regarding the boat, our company, our Team, whatever. The best way to contact me is to e mail your questions to Chip@Statementmarine.com. I will answer them prompty. Our website should go live next week. You can also check out Facebook Group and Fan page "STATEMENT MARINE". Thanks again for the great words ! And for cosmic12 no beating, just e mail me and I will fill you in. And yes we have several deals in the works both here and overseas. Remember the paint is barely dry on the boat ! Wait to you see our CAT :: )) Godspeed Everyone. Chip Fendt STATEMENT Marine !
    Chip

7. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    Post # 15 Shows No Chop What So Ever ! Whats Up With That!!!!
    By this time we had already been down the deep water side of Barnegat Bay (the washing machine) of wakes etc.
    That pic was shot as we approached the east side just south of the bridge known as the flats. It is much shallower there and does remain calm in that area. Regardless, nailing two shots like that at over 100 mph without an image stabilization lens would be a bit tough to focus.... The boat is smooth and is great for shooting from....

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RacerChip View Post
    Thanks for all the great post's guy's and gal's. We have been hitting it pretty hard for the past several weeks touring the STATEMENT Ultimate 42. I would be to glad to answer any and all questions anyone may have regarding the boat, our company, our Team, whatever. The best way to contact me is to e mail your questions to Chip@Statementmarine.com. I will answer them prompty. Our website should go live next week. You can also check out Facebook Group and Fan page "STATEMENT MARINE". Thanks again for the great words ! And for cosmic12 no beating, just e mail me and I will fill you in. And yes we have several deals in the works both here and overseas. Remember the paint is barely dry on the boat ! Wait to you see our CAT :: )) Godspeed Everyone. Chip Fendt STATEMENT Marine !
    Thanks, Chip - I think that's just what everyone wanted to hear. Congrats & Good Luck!

Mark

9. Collapse Details
    SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerChip View Post
    Our website should go live next week.
    Banners are already in place and the links are hot. A few more will be placed soon in other areas.

Thanks again Chip !

10. Collapse Details

Sponsor
    Readers Digest version of the cockpit. The Statement 42' Ultimate is suspended by a fully welded aluminum scissor style frame which incorporates four heavy equipment style air bags, it automatically maintains a ride height with the assistance of two leveling valves and is dampened by four heavy duty style shocks. The system is easily serviceable by access panel in the boat. We at Statement wanted to make sure that all components used were avaliable at local suppliers. We specifically choose components that have been proven in the worst elements. In the event that any of the components were to fail the entire cockpit would simply rest on an 1 1/4" foam subfloor which would allow the operator to still use the Ultimate 42' with more mitigation/isolation than a standard vessel would have. It is absolutely covered for repair it the event of a malfunction.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Statement View Post
    Readers Digest version of the cockpit. The Statement 42' Ultimate is suspended by a fully welded aluminum scissor style frame which incorporates four heavy equipment style air bags, it automatically maintains a ride height with the assistance of two leveling valves and is dampened by four heavy duty style shocks. The system is easily serviceable by access panel in the boat. We at Statement wanted to make sure that all components used were avaliable at local suppliers. We specifically choose components that have been proven in the worst elements. In the event that any of the components were to fail the entire cockpit would simply rest on an 1 1/4" foam subfloor which would allow the operator to still use the Ultimate 42' with more mitigation/isolation than a standard vessel would have. It is absolutely covered for repair it the event of a malfunction.
    Thank you, That answers any questions I had sounds like a nice system.

12. Collapse Details

Nice write up in PRA mag this past month as well.

Congrats!

RacerChip- I'll have you at "Sponsor" status before the days out and welcome to The Boards and thank you for being here!! (Stecz is slackin)

13. Collapse Details

My take on the Statement Boat is just awesome!!! Way ahead of her time, workmanship second to no one, with 1075s one of the fastest, nicest riding boats and what makes Statement special is the Team behind the boat. Just talking to them will tell you they are more then just building a boat! They care and make you feel like part of the family no matter what kind of a boat you own. They truly are making a Statement. Great Job Guys and one hell of a boat.
    Frank Civitano

www.njppc.com

14. Collapse Details

absolutely awesome is the only thing i can say. Was on the boat 2 times over the weekend and not only does it run very well and smooth in the slop, but when she skips over the wakes of 35ft plus fly bridges at anywhere from 75-116mph your expecting a jarring of sorts which never comes. Chip i cant thank you and your crew enuff for your hospitality. Was my pleasure to come n pick you up at Typhoon n give ya a lift back to SHore Dreams...your sunglasses are with DollaBill by the way
    Bernie Neuhaus-Sr Loan Officer
    Freedom Mortgage
    bernie.neuhaus@freedommortgage.com

15. Collapse Details

and lets not even get into how this boat turns on a dime and will give you 9 cents change approaching the 80 mph mark while accelerating to boot !!
    Bernie Neuhaus-Sr Loan Officer
    Freedom Mortgage
    bernie.neuhaus@freedommortgage.com

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Fuel View Post
    Bring it west. Pacific swells 4'-6'. Anything 38' will withstand 2' wind chop with a really good ride. Lets fly it Pacific style. This will test the dampening or shock system. We have king and fox racing right here to put it back together
    Don't worry, the boat has seen waves while it's in the area; http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/p653328049

17. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
    absolutely awesome is the only thing i can say. Was on the boat 2 times over the weekend and not only does it run very well and smooth in the slop, but when she skips over the wakes of 35ft plus fly bridges at anywhere from 75-116mph your expecting a jarring of sorts which never comes. Chip i cant thank you and your crew enuff for your hospitality. Was my pleasure to come n pick you up at Typhoon n give ya a lift back to SHore Dreams...your sunglasses are with DollaBill by the way
    He picked them up at my house Bern. And we had a cocktail and talked about the boat for another hour LOL

18. Collapse Details
    SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Don't worry, the boat has seen waves while it's in the area; http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/p653328049