Quote Originally Posted by stevequick View Post
"Please keep this cordial and beneficial....Make absolutely sure that the post cannot be construed as sarcastic"

"Our sport has suffered enough now is the time to grow it "

Sean,
Just to clarify. Are we keeping it positive in this thread, the Racing section or the entire site?
Does member status and designation allow the posting of primarily negative and sarcastic posts?
Let's say I had the advantage of being involved in and profiting from Offshore when the dream was alive and well.
Does that experience grant me carte blanche here to belittle every new idea? Say in 20 years I reached Iconic status. Would it be OK if the words I posted on a regular basis were the very same that most Poker Runners repeat when asked why they don't race?
If I were actually able to stop people from even trying to race or improve racing by consistently and eloquently reinforcing the futility of it. Would that be acceptable?
Just wanted to clarify. I got your message I'll call you later today.
SQ
No I am trying to keep the negativity out of it....The ICONs have been there done that and have seen it all.... I am the guy that has had more curves thrown at him than I would have liked ...So whenever I see the oppurtunity for a curve to even have a possibility of arising I try to stop it!!! I was a bit upset that something happened yesterday which caused another rift....Now with that being said by all means speak your mind we wont censor you if it gets out of line the admins will step in I am sure.....The potential curve yesterday was about representation and what org was running what and who was speaking for who....So with all my confused thought process we need to have a beneficial and eloquant conversation that will further our sport....I am looking forward to meeting everyone in Marathon....

Steve I look forward to chatting later today