Thread: The dog thread

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Charter Member, Competitor Cookee's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is the puppy and a mechanical toy - hilarious!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5eEjOIjaf7E

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Had to share from PeteB's kodak moments,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4df19034 pete B KW dog.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	10241

3. Collapse Details

pic one is my friend jays chocolate lab, hes about a 100 pounds. pic two is the closest thing i have to a pet at school, its my cactus eddie money, he enjoys wearing his sombrero.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00047.jpg   DSC00054.JPG  

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Clustergear View Post
    This is Dakaota he's gone now but there was no way you could go out on the boat with out him. Sometimes he would let me drive. He was the father of the dark golden in picture above
    Thats an awsome pic.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmudder View Post
    pic one is my friend jays chocolate lab, hes about a 100 pounds. pic two is the closest thing i have to a pet at school, its my cactus eddie money, he enjoys wearing his sombrero.
    Hey, I saw Eddie in concert, he did not look like that!!!!

6. Collapse Details

Here's Jake. He was a pound puppy I rescued.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jake 024.jpg   Jake 550.jpg   Phone 206.jpg  

7. Collapse Details

Say hello to my little friend!

Kuma, 5 year old Akita.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC061622.JPG  

8. Collapse Details

Here's my pooch. 6 year old Black lab. Haley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Haley201JN05.JPG   Haley01JN05.JPG  

9. Collapse Details

Here she is with my girls 11 week old Beagle/Dachshund mix...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Haley n Stanley.jpg  

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Fever Mike View Post
    this is my kid, my little baby but this dogs personality is reall awesome. His name is Buddy and he is now 17 years old and going strong. All these pictures are of him between the ages of 15-17!
    This is the worst time of my life everyone. My dog Buddy passed away last Sunday December 14th. The week before Buddy started not acting like himself and would not eat or drink and seemed delusional and off balance. We rushed him to the 24hr Vet Hospital in Tampa. He stayed there all week and we visited him 3-4 times a day all week. Finally on Friday morning he seemed a lot better, giving my wife kisses and able to stand up. The doctor said his liver is failing and there is nothing they could really do. t
    The doctor released Buddy back into our care on Saturday afternoon. We got all his med's, special food ect and went home. He would not eat or drink from his bowl so we were hand and srynge feeding him hoping the meds would kick in and we could nurse him back to himself. Late that night things turned for the worse and he could not stand up, nor would eat or drink and he could not control his body functions. Buddy also started groining and moning and yelping. We rushed him back to the 24hr Vet Hospital at around 5am. They tried a few things and he was basically out of it. It was time and the Vet suggested we let him go.
    Buddy passed away in our arms at around 8am Sunday moring.

My wife and I are so lost with out our best friend. We hurt so bad from missing him, we are numb and can not focus on anything. Buddy was 17 and a half years old and lived a long happy healthy life. I learned so much from Buddy about how to have a great carefree attitude. I really feel God put him with my wife and I early in our marriage or a reason. My wife and I are having a hard time coping with our loss.
    Please pray for us!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4212.JPG   0907081253a.jpg   0925081145.jpg  

Mike
    2006 Fountain 38TE..CC..Outboards Baby!

11. Collapse Details

This is the worst time of my life everyone. My dog Buddy passed away last Sunday December 14th. The week before Buddy started not acting like himself and would not eat or drink and seemed delusional and off balance. We rushed him to the 24hr Vet Hospital in Tampa. He stayed there all week and we visited him 3-4 times a day all week. Finally on Friday morning he seemed a lot better, giving my wife kisses and able to stand up. The doctor said his liver is failing and there is nothing they could really do. t
    The doctor released Buddy back into our care on Saturday afternoon. We got all his med's, special food ect and went home. He would not eat or drink from his bowl so we were hand and srynge feeding him hoping the meds would kick in and we could nurse him back to himself. Late that night things turned for the worse and he could not stand up, nor would eat or drink and he could not control his body functions. Buddy also started groining and moning and yelping. We rushed him back to the 24hr Vet Hospital at around 5am. They tried a few things and he was basically out of it. It was time and the Vet suggested we let him go.

My wife and I are so lost with out our best friend. We hurt so bad from missing him, we are numb and can not focus on anything. Buddy was 17 and a half years old and lived a long happy healthy life. I learned so much from Buddy about how to have a great carefree attitude. I really feel God put him with my wife and I early in our marriage or a reason. My wife and I are having a hard time coping with our loss.
    Please pray for us!
    So sorry 4 U and your family. I know the pain Mike, My last 2 Shar-Peis were put 2 sleep w/ me right there. Take care, Tracy

12. Collapse Details

Very sorry to hear that Mike. Have been there before and dread the day that I have to do it again.

We had to rush one of ours to the LSU vet school on Sunday morning with a large abcess behind her eye. Was terrified they were going to say it was a growth or tumor and we would have to put her down.

13. Collapse Details

Please pray for us!

We went threw a VERY similar situation earlier this year with Loco (Best dog EVER!). I feel you pain. I am truly sorry for your loss. RIP Buddy
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

14. Collapse Details

Happy Holiday's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails everything 158.jpg   everything 147.jpg   everything 140.jpg  

15. Collapse Details

Fund, please, please, please, your honey needs a dog. Look at all the love we are missing out of. OK, then, lets talk BABIES! Your choice. Jann

16. Collapse Details

It is bad enough in real life. Now I get it online too. Sweet.
    I may hafta go back to oso.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

17. Collapse Details

Please pray for us!
    So sorry Mike. It is just not fair that such wonderful animals have to have such short lives.....

18. Collapse Details

Chester our 5 yo. Chesapeake Bay Retriever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01286.JPG   DSCN0548.JPG  
    Mark Shackelford
    2009 President
    Richmond Powerboat Association

19. Collapse Details

Please pray for us!

Thought and prayers to you and your wife Mike. RIP Buddy!

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsation96 View Post
    Happy Holiday's

Looove your Bulldog! Looks almost exactly like mine. She has some Christmas antlers. I'll have to post some fresh pics after Christmas.