Thread: Friday Funnies

1. Collapse Details
    Friday Funnies
    Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Talking
    A man returning home a day early from a business trip, got into a taxi at the airport after midnight, and while enroute to his home, asked the driver if he would be a witness, as he suspected his wife was having an affair, and expected to catch her in the act.

The driver agreed, and they both tiptoed into the bedroom, turned on the lights pulled the blanket back and found the wife in bed with another man.

The husband put his gun to the man's head, and the wife shouted, 'Don't do it, this man has been very generous."

"Who do you think paid for the Corvette I said I bought for you?" The husband obviously paused by his expression.

"And who do you think paid for the new offshore boat I said I bought you?" "He did!!!!" Now the husband looked totally confused.

The husband, looked over at the cab driver, and said, "What would you do in a case like this?"

The cabbie smiled, and said, "I'd cover him up before he catches cold."
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Say Thanks

3. Collapse Details

lol

4. Collapse Details

So a guy pulls up to a dock in his brand new powerboat. He is surprised when he see's a woman with no arms or legs crying at the end of the dock (in her wheelchair of course ).

As he is tying up his boat, he curiously asked, " Why are crying?"

She composes herself and looks him straight in the eyes and says, "It's been my dream for some time now to take a thrilling ride on a speedboat and then get f**ked out in the middle of the ocean.... but I just don't ever see that happening."

Compassionately, the guy agrees to take her for a ride, and after running full throttle for a while, comes off plane in the middle of the ocean.

He proceeds to pick her up in his arms, carries her over onto the bow of the boat where he then throws her overboard. "There, now your f**ked!"