Thread: Winter Projects

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    I have a labbed 30 barvo L/h that's @ 29.6 from B.Blades , plus a 30p with the defuser cut off that never did me any good but all are left hand / a 28p barvo Lh stock . p.m me to try them if you can use them . .
    WTF is a "barvo?"

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    Need to try some more props....anyone know of any 29 Mirage's laying around somewhere? Craig and I ran the boat Monday night on our small lake and with the standard 30's the boat ran a little over 81 at 5,000 RPM. Tried the labbed 30's (Do not know who labbed them or what they were labbed for) 5,250 RPM same speed. The 5 bladers would not work as the back of the prop casting was hitting the inside of the hub on the anode.
    Mike, your slip numbers aren't bad. Plus probably a little speed gain on the big lake. Maybe some stock 28's to get you around 5300-5400, if you wanna turn then a tad faster.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    Mike, your slip numbers aren't bad. Plus probably a little speed gain on the big lake. Maybe some stock 28's to get you around 5300-5400, if you wanna turn then a tad faster.

Does your guy over in IL have any 29 Mirage's for trial? I have one more source that I am going to check on Tuesday next week. Cruise speed with the stock 30's was great....at 3,500 it was 60 MPH on GPS.

4. Collapse Details

I have a labbed 30 barvo L/h that's @ 29.6 from B.Blades , plus a 30p with the defuser cut off that never did me any good but all are left hand / a 28p barvo Lh stock . p.m me to try them if you can use them . .
    Thanks for the offer Tony....I will let you know.

5. Collapse Details
    Thank's ?
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    WTF is a "barvo?"
    Just another word from our local Spell Check, Thank You! Wish I Could Be Just Like You . .

6. Collapse Details

Just another word from our local Spell Check, Thank You! Wish I Could Be Just Like You . .
    Not a f@#$ing chance in hell, old man!

7. Collapse Details

Does your guy over in IL have any 29 Mirage's for trial? I have one more source that I am going to check on Tuesday next week. Cruise speed with the stock 30's was great....at 3,500 it was 60 MPH on GPS.
    Check with Tom Tom. You never know what he has laying around.

I made an offer on a set of 32 cleavers this morning. They guy is checking his shipping rates and said he would let me know tomorrow. Hoping he says yes!

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Whackas View Post

I made an offer on a set of 32 cleavers this morning. They guy is checking his shipping rates and said he would let me know tomorrow. Hoping he says yes!

9. Collapse Details

F*cking starter issue is finally fixed....ended up being the slave solenoid.

Ready to go beat this thing for all that it has put me through....who's up for a ride this weekend on the old Pine Lake....LOL

10. Collapse Details

You going to be around this weekend or are you going to be playing that ball game with a wooden stick....thought we could go terrorize Pine Lake LOL

11. Collapse Details

Head out to the big pond

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    Head out to the big pond
    I want to run it one more time with the hatch off....won't be legal on the big lake as the boat name and hailing port has to be displayed. The whole starter issue it helped having the hatch still off. Are you going out there?

13. Collapse Details

You going to be around this weekend or are you going to be playing that ball game with a wooden stick....thought we could go terrorize Pine Lake LOL
    I will be around all weekend and might try to go out Saturday afternoon or Sunday. Will decide based on the weather. I am going to bring it home Saturday morning and fire everything up and make sure all good to go.

14. Collapse Details

I will be around all weekend and might try to go out Saturday afternoon or Sunday. Will decide based on the weather. I am going to bring it home Saturday morning and fire everything up and make sure all good to go.
    Let me know.

15. Collapse Details

Dash going back together. Decided that at this point, I am having labels made for the switches in vinyl, thru a graphics/sign shop. Not really in the mood to be sending these out for engraving, etc, a week before memorial day. So, I will continue with the rigging process, and deal with it come fall. They are going to make me labels in silver vinyl mini decals. I also am changing the panel indicator lights that illuminate when you switch on the blowers, bilge pumps, nav lights, etc. The cheap push in plastic factory ones are gone, and new red led's housed in a stainless housing that thru bolt will be replacing them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0236.jpg   IMAG0745.jpg   phone pics 262.jpg  

16. Collapse Details

I want to run it one more time with the hatch off....won't be legal on the big lake as the boat name and hailing port has to be displayed. The whole starter issue it helped having the hatch still off. Are you going out there?
    When I did the shake down run in november, we did it with no hatch... hell, the coast guard was even giving me the thumbs up as we passed.... lol

17. Collapse Details

Bought my new set of props today. 32 cleavers.
    Got them for $50 less than I was planning on spending.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 32cleavers.jpg  

18. Collapse Details

Bought my new set of props today. 32 cleavers.
    Got them for $50 less than I was planning on spending.
    You know the saying "if it don't go CHROME IT". Those sure are pretty, but will they work?

19. Collapse Details

Nope, I have put a few hours on my boat already need to do some maintenance and cleaning. My boat won't hit the water until the lake and the weather warms up

20. Collapse Details

You really think they are going to hassel you this time of year????