1. Collapse Details
    Orange Beach Hotel/Condo Discount Codes
    Charter Member / Competitor Ron P's Avatar
    I just got the discount codes for hotels and condos in Orange Beach. I believe Smitty will be giving each boats that attends $1000 and whatever is left of the 50k will be turned into a prize purse.

Attached please find a map of the Orange Beach Gulf Coast waterfront. You can see that we have a Gulf Front parking area for our Dry Pits. A Marina just inside of the Inlet (They call it a PASS for some reason) where the crane will be. And I've highlighted the race course, Island House Hotel and Live Bait bar where you'll probably spend most of your nights. The Florabama Bar is just a mile East of the Wet Pits.

The Island House www.islandhousehotel.com will be our Host Hotel and is offering racer discount of $115 a night plus tax. Ask for the OPA Racer Group. Any problems, ask for Barbara Walters.

Orange Beach is famous for it's Ocean Front Condos. Get a three bedroom and the whole crew can share a kitchen and washer/dryer. Contact Brett Robinson www.brett-robinson.com and receive 20% off with the discount code of PB - Powerboats.

See ya in Orange Beach,

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ron P's Avatar
    Remember we race on Friday and Sunday so get into town on Wed or Thursday at the latest.