Thread: 103 in an svl ?

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Jim,

Thats between Smitty and yourselves, I read class 4 and I know in the past when Randy and Bruce have run their SVL's(OPA) they ran in class 4, if you guys want to race against Wanted and TKO, have at it.
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

2. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    Jim,

Thats between Smitty and yourselves, I read class 4 and I know in the past when Randy and Bruce have run their SVL's(OPA) they ran in class 4, if you guys want to race against Wanted and TKO, have at it.
    Or they could by your Fountain and race with us in Class 5.....
    I thought you were the Class caboose in Class 5...now you have the condo and your still the caboose.....whats the hang up with you a the rear..... if you keep this up they may start calling you the BUTTMAN.....
    First drinks on me in Patch...what day are you getting in....
    2009 Activator/ Powered by ILMOR
    #540 Boat Responsibly Racing
    Presented by your U.S. Coast Guard

3. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ron P's Avatar
    SVLs fit very nicely into Class 4. Just put on your acceleration wheel and top out at 85mph. Then go chace Simmons and that big Apache.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    Come on Bruce, you bust my balls a few years back about racing no competition, now that I welcome competition I am full of myself. Make up your mind bud! I merely made my comment based on the statement by Smitty(on the boards) that if the SVL class wanted him to follow the "OSS rules" to a tee, then there would be 3 boats racing in the SVL class with the rest racing in Class 4.

Now back to the idiotic full of myself comment, maybe you should do some research on what happened up in Michigan. I was awarded the pole and worked it out with Jim, Doc, and Smitty to defer to the outside as to make the 1st turn safer as we are not fully confident with ourselves in the boat yet(we'll probably do the same in Patchogue) But yes you are so right that thinking of our safety as well as the others in our class makes me full of myself. While your at it, why dont you ask the rest of the class what my nickname is. I'll save you some legwork, its "The Class 4 Caboose". But again I am so full of myself as it was my observation and came up with it on my own. But as you say I should try and not be so full of myself. As intelligent as I thought you were, I would think that you would know the difference between confidence and being full of myself, but evidentially not.

This year is a developmental year for us, it is about getting comfortable in our new surroundings(boat and gps) and taking a boat that has only run once in the past seven years and getting it back into shape. More importantly its about having fun while being safe. Next year, different story(we will be out to win), but lets get there first.

Please call me an a$$**** or a scumbag, hell I'll agree with ya but if your gonna bust my balls make sure you get it right, before spouting your mouth off and looking stupid.

Congrats to you on your continued success and best to you in the future, may it only bring you great health and a ton of wins!!

your long love letters bore me. Save them for your wife. I dont care about your team or your program. Just make sure you dont try to befriend me at a race site like you did Randy, after all the kind words you had for him during the off season. You know I still have ill feelings toward you. When you decide to square away with me, maybe my feelings will change. In the meantime, keep your wise cracks to yourself.

And congrats to you on the aquisition of yet another raceboat. Im really happy that things are going well for you.

5. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    their is a minimum boat count for spec classes in opa or they go into a p class,,svl ,s go into p-4 ss go to (i think 2) and scl go into 1 ,,that has been the agreement with opa at the beginning,,,
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SVL66 View Post

your long love letters bore me. Save them for your wife. I dont care about your team or your program. Just make sure you dont try to befriend me at a race site like you did Randy, after all the kind words you had for him during the off season. You know I still have ill feelings toward you. When you decide to square away with me, maybe my feelings will change. In the meantime, keep your wise cracks to yourself.

And congrats to you on the aquisition of yet another raceboat. Im really happy that things are going well for you.
    no long love letter
    a)I had no intentions of befriending Randy, I merely wanted to apologize to him face to face, man to man about 1 statement that I said on here towards him that was out of line, he was busy, I can live with myself that I tried, and I apologize to you that he got the wrong impression

b)I attempted on several occasions to "Square away" with you, but yet you were either too busy(you said you'd get back to me, but never would) or wouldnt respond. I tried, not just several times but for over 4 years, I gave up after Chat 07 when I saw you in person. One last attempt on my part, my number is still the same if you want to contact and get things straight

c) I respectfully request that since you state that you could care less about me and/or my program then dont come after me hiding behind the keyboard as per your normal MO and print either lies or total non-sense about me. Its bad enough that you backstab me every time I turn around, but I have gotten used to that with you.

Thank you about the comment that things are going good for me, I am enjoying not being a team owner anymore, so I guess your "yet another acquisition" quip holds no merit
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    Trent. Nice to see you are still racing .For those who do not know
    ,I can assure you all trent is a good person .

Dont let the negative creature get you down ,It has thrived on tearing down others since day one . It has even gone after its own aquaintences many times.
    Dont respond too it , after a while it go,s away.

Good luck with the new setup .
    Last edited by mdkeywest; 08-08-2010 at 12:01 PM.

8. Collapse Details

I saw the SLV Fountain in pictures from Michigan City. How did it run?

I just found the results. Fountain won by almost 3 minutes.

http://superboat.com/wp-content/uplo...l_michcity.pdf
    I'd rather be on the boat with a drink on the rocks, than in the drink with my boat on the rocks.

9. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom1 View Post
    I saw the SLV Fountain in pictures from Michigan City. How did it run?

I just found the results. Fountain won by almost 3 minutes.

http://superboat.com/wp-content/uplo...l_michcity.pdf
    It was fairly rough, and Dave and Travis were only running for OSS points, not SBI points. No reason to beat on it......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    It was fairly rough, and Dave and Travis were only running for OSS points, not SBI points. No reason to beat on it......
    Rough??
    A slight underestimate........ it was very challenging water conditions for all the boats on Sunday. To finish the long race was a major accomplishment.
    Many boats suffered damages from the conditions.

But, the venue was fantastic, the local community was energized. On Saturday there was a street parade- block party . The Sunday beach crowds, awards ceramony, and post race parties were amazing. Congrats to all the efforts from Dan Davies( hosted a wonderful Saturday afternoon cook-out) and SBI for organzing this event.

Put this one on your "bucket list" for 2011

11. Collapse Details

If Dave and Travis of Pirate racing make it to Clearwater and take the green flag I believe they will be the 2010 OSS SVL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ,, COME ON TO Fla guys I promise you will like it ,,We have everything here you will need ,,,Good Job ,,

12. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    If Dave and Travis of Pirate racing make it to Clearwater and take the green flag I believe they will be the 2010 OSS SVL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ,, COME ON TO Fla guys I promise you will like it ,,We have everything here you will need ,,,Good Job ,,
    It was really nice chatting with them.

13. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saratoga stampede View Post
    Rough??
    A slight underestimate........
    How about rough and very messy?????

14. Collapse Details

Registered
    We got to meet alot of great people in M City, last weekend, fans and race teams .

I thought there was alot of racing events left in 2010,,,, , how can National Championship be predicted so early?.

Guess it is like Las Vegas and NASCAR ,,,,

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SVL Magnet View Post
    We got to meet alot of great people in M City, last weekend, fans and race teams .

I thought there was alot of racing events left in 2010,,,, , how can National Championship be predicted so early?.

Guess it is like Las Vegas and NASCAR ,,,,
    It,s the end of the OSS schedule ,,pretty simple actually ,,and they went to all and did well,,,

can you tell us who is the NASCAR champion already ??

16. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Dunbar 104's Avatar
    It,s the end of the OSS schedule ,,pretty simple actually ,,and they went to all and did well,,,

Heard something about a demand for super secret double points that got denied.

17. Collapse Details

Registered

How many oss races have there actually been this season ,( leaving out the ones SBI was courteous enough to allow them to enjoy ) ?

Just curious , it seems a bit early to be the end of the year schedule .

18. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by mdkeywest View Post
    How many oss races have there actually been this season ,( leaving out the ones SBI was courteous enough to allow them to enjoy ) ?

Just curious , it seems a bit early to be the end of the year schedule .
    -----------------------------------------
    OSS Races: only 2 events for 2010 Biloxi, & Cumberland,,, maybe 2011?
    SBI @ OSS event: Biloxi
    OSS @ SBI events: Sarasota, Michigan City, and maybe the October Race ?

" Super Secret Double Points Rumor " ?......... Typically the "National Events", have a different point system than regular events. Bonus points can also be earned

Each organization has a unique system for most classes and events

19. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Cocoa Beach is also double point.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRacing View Post
    Cocoa Beach is also double point.
    yea but cocoa bch isn,t an oss event ,,were talking about the oss final race,,
    looks like their should be about 8 svl.s at clearwater

when is cocoa bch ?