Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Stecz question
    Sponsor / Charter Member
    How does someone who lives in a tent qualify as a house builder ?

2. Collapse Details

I own a PWC and Jetboat dealership in Millsboro, DE. We sell Jetski's and Jetboats, we also do parts sales, but our main business is service of PWC's and Jeboats. If you guys have and questions about PWC's or need something feel free to give me a call.

www.WMFwatercraft.com

3. Collapse Details

I own an engineering firm. We specialize in Factory Automation, Machine design and build for high speed packaging, product assembly and production line integration. Also work with customers on product development and manufacturing process. Quality assurance and custom vision system inspection.

www.raynoradams.com
    Wicked

4. Collapse Details

Engineering Super for gov't roads and underground utilities

5. Collapse Details

I am the Edison N.J. Branch Manager for a company named Derr Flooring Company. We are the 3rd largest wood flooring distributor in the country. We generally sell to retailers (mom & pop places), flooring contractors or wholesalers (home depot, lowes, general floors, etc). Some of the products we carry are Bruce, Armstrong, Mullican, Mirage, Harris- Tarkett, every exotic you can think of and unfinished. Although we dont sell to the general public I am allowed to sell to "friends and family". If you need something let me know.... I'll see what I can do.
    www.derrflooring.com

Keith
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Derr 2007 (11).jpg   edison 105.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WMF View Post
    I own a PWC and Jetboat dealership in Millsboro, DE. We sell Jetski's and Jetboats, we also do parts sales, but our main business is service of PWC's and Jeboats. If you guys have and questions about PWC's or need something feel free to give me a call.

www.WMFwatercraft.com
    good to know. i have some friends at my marina that have jet boats and every time they go out something breaks. i will put them your way for parts.
    i didnt drink steczs koolaid...

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    I work for a manufacturer of construction products (sealers, grouts, floor coatings, admixtures for ready mix concrete etc) and train our distributors, contractors, architects/engineers on our products.
    Need any reps in Florida? If my heath doesn't improve, that's the job I'll be looking for. I had an interview with Laticrete earlier this year, but they weren't offering me enough money to change careers.

8. Collapse Details

I own a diesel fuel injection and turbocharger lab... been doing it for about 37 years and owned my own business for 27 of those... Bosch certified/authorized as well as 12 other fuel injection lines, and we Master warehouse for Garrett, Holset, Borg Warner, IHI, KKK, turbo's. We stock for about 42 various diesel parts manufacturers parts wise, and stock about 8,500 part numbers for diesels... we ship to Central and South America/Caribbean every business day. We are the primary fuel and governor contractor for the USCG on all their CAT generators in the under 110' patrol boats worldwide... we work on MTU, MAN, DDA, DEERE, CAT, PERKINS, KOHLER, ONAN, CASE, CUMMINS, IVECO, ISUZU, MITSUBISHI, HINO, FORD, GM, DURAMAX, DEUTZ, MERCRUISER, VOLVO... any diesels from 2hp to 2,500 hp...

when it absolutely, positively, must be done right, call us..

always looking for new clean business relationships..

www.dpii.com

Jim Haas

9. Collapse Details

I am the sales manager for a Metal Roofing and Accessories Manufacturer here in Naples Florida

10. Collapse Details

My wife and I am are the owners of a high performance custom boat shop in Northeast PA along with a couple other businesses. We specialize in all aspects of customization and restoration of performance boats along with being a full service repair marine facility. We are a Factory Authorized Donzi Customizer, Restorer & Much more!

We do everything from Mild to Wild. Whether you are looking for a Supercharger, Custom Engines built by us or OEM parts. We make Fast boats Faster, Cool boats Cooler and Old boats New!

Happy Boating. Jamie & Kristin

11. Collapse Details

Registered
    I'm a merchant banker in NYC. We buy companies (alone or with partners), advise on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, capital raises, etc. My specific background is in working with defense contractors (security services, intel outsourcing, low tech, mid tech solutions), government services, media (television, radio, outdoor advertising mostly), cable and telecom businesses. I also serve on a number of boards of directors and boards of advisors for small and mid-sized companies. Always looking to join more boards where my background and interests might prove beneficial.

But, my goal is to become a complete beach bum surrounded by warm water, fast boats and tiny bikinis (women only)!

12. Collapse Details

Registered
    I thought I responded to this so, I'll delete if a repeat.

I'm a merchant banker. We make investments in private companies and also advise on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, raising capital, etc. I specialize in working with defense contractors, government services businesses, media, cable and telecom businesses. My real focus is on sercurity services, intel outsourcing solutions, television, radio, billboard, telecom, wireless and cable companies. I sit on several boards of directors and boards of advisors. I am always interested in joining more boards however.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cuda View Post
    Need any reps in Florida? If my heath doesn't improve, that's the job I'll be looking for. I had an interview with Laticrete earlier this year, but they weren't offering me enough money to change careers.
    Not at the time cuda. We laid off 25 people in June, made plan so far each month except for June and November. November was terrible. If we don't meet plan in Dec/Jan my bet is there will be another lay off.
    Queen of Bammin'

14. Collapse Details

I own a automotive repair shop in Atlanta that works on Infiniti, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Acura, Honda, and BMW. Fastlane Import Auto Repair. If anyone local needs repair work done on there vehicles I will cut them a great deal, if they mention that they are on the boards.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by johnlomant View Post
    I own a automotive repair shop in Atlanta that works on Infiniti, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Acura, Honda, and BMW. Fastlane Import Auto Repair. If anyone local needs repair work done on there vehicles I will cut them a great deal, if they mention that they are on the boards.
    I wished you lived near us...we have a '95 BMW 740i and finding people to work on it who know what they are doing is not easy. We do have one guy that really knows his stuff, but he's 45 minutes away.
    Queen of Bammin'

16. Collapse Details

I have a large Automotive Service Center in Neptune, NJ. I also have a business that reconditions and sells Crown Victoria Police Interceptors. We sell to taxi and livery fleets, small police departments and the occasional wannabe.
    It's a lot of fun for me to go out and cherry pick the ones we plan to recondition back to like new status. Everybody has been thrilled with what we are putting out. I don't think anyone knows these cars inside and out like we do.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed View Post
    I run a small Performance boat shop, Merc and Volvo certified, and work on hot rods and race cars. I'm also involved in a company developing CAN based data aquisition and control systems for marine apps, full electronic steering, vibration monitoring, hydraulic control, alarm systems etc.. And... When I have time I build custom stuff for the film industry, do stunt and precision boat driving, high speed boat to boat camera stuff. I've been underwater with Megan Fox, Halle Barry, Anne Hathaway, and been boating with Pam Anderson, Denise Richards, Juliet Lewis etc.. Also a bunch of dudes, but I don't want to make Stecz jealous..

This is a little boat jump I did for the upcoming craptacular "Far Cry"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5rWO2qL6WQ

www.cannav.com
    www.crosbymarine.com
    www.ifm-electronic.com
    Please tell me Anne Hathaway is normal. God that chick is hot!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    But, my goal is to become a complete beach bum surrounded by warm water, fast boats and tiny bikinis (women only)!
    Hey we have the same goals!

19. Collapse Details

Recently layed off after 14 years.
    But I will give the GF a plug.
    Anybody that needs Long Term Care insurance or info, She's a district manger for Genworth LTC.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bajacleveland View Post
    Recently layed off after 14 years.