Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
Rick,,,,WHY....to rebuild a complete engine ,is what ....2-3 K to take apart and check it and stick it back together ?????!!!!!!!

So what would that be ,,,,,,10, maybe 8500 + 3 + an other 3 for gauges,interior and a little TLC ????!!!!!!!

So 14-16 K for a cool 24 !!! mmmhhhhh sounds good to me ,,,but i relize i think diffrent all the time as others here..LOL

Maybe i should stop buying anything and fixing it ..LOL

For that price its worth checking it , but the cheap way would be to fly there and check it out,,then if ok drive up and get it !!!!
I am just saying, the guy is full of chit already..........

Shipped back to Pantera to be fixed, but Pepe didnt do it??

14-16K is just a starting point to get it going, I have WAYYYYY more than that into my 24, and it isnt even where I want it. Like I said earlier, if he is stuck on a race boat, thats cool, but I kinda wish I went the pleasure route, already completed for me, and spent a little more upfront. I enjoy working on the boat, but also have a little bit of skill when it comes to wrenching, and playing with resin. I am not sure of others skill, or desire to do such, and just want him to be aware of what he is getting into, remember, we have 12 months a year to maintain these things, if we lose a few months for maintenance, no big deal, but that is not the case in other parts of the country.