Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    Scott contact your builder and he will know how to build an SVL ..ok thanks ,,right now current builders are Fountain,,Phantom,,Extreme,,lavey Craft,,Activator,,,
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    Scott contact your builder and he will know how to build an SVL ..ok thanks ,,right now current builders are Fountain,,Phantom,,Extreme,,lavey Craft,,Activator,,,
    So nobody else can build an SVL ????

Thats my point ... i have one builder in england that is intressted and also OL wnats to get in !!!!!!!!

So why this hocus pocus ..???

3. Collapse Details

Sponsor / Charter Member ThrottleUp Props's Avatar
    Scott I would put the builder right in touch with the appropriate people ie: George SVL CLASS Rep, OSS Tech Board and John Carbonell/ SBI Tech Board. I would hate to think that we would loose a builders interest, because he is speaking with the inapproriate sources. I am glad you want to help the class, it is really nice of you...just make sure you send them to the experts. This will avoid any confussion and mis-interpretations of the appropriate information.

Julie
    When you feel the need for speed...Throttle Up!

GO FAST or GO HOME!

4. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleUp Props View Post
    Scott I would put the builder righrt in touch with the appropriate people ie: Gearge, OSS Tech Board, John Carbonell. I would hate to think that we would loose a builders interest because he is speaking with the inappropriate source. I am glad you want to help the class, it is really nice of you...just make sure you send them to the experts. This will avoid any confussion and mis-interpretations of the appropriate information.

Julie
    Julie give me a holler when you have a chance 609 317-5466
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    Julie give me a holler when you have a chance 609 317-5466

Me too!! 908 413 5470

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleUp Props View Post
    Scott I would put the builder right in touch with the appropriate people ie: George SVL CLASS Rep, OSS Tech Board and John Carbonell/ SBI Tech Board. I would hate to think that we would loose a builders interest, because he is speaking with the inapproriate sources. I am glad you want to help the class, it is really nice of you...just make sure you send them to the experts. This will avoid any confussion and mis-interpretations of the appropriate information.

Julie
    Ok Julie I am free now....give me another holler please....
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

7. Collapse Details

julie, i need a prop that adds about 5-6 mph, and handles better in the rough turns, lmao.... gotta put the old girl on a diet and find some speed, that rough water behind the lead pack stinks!!! hahahaha

8. Collapse Details

julie i get kick back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,.
    fountain will be calling soon too ,,they will get tired of following those THROTTLE-UPS,,,,,,IF YOU DON,T TURN ONE ,YOU,LL FOLLOW ONE,!!!!

9. Collapse Details

B&C Performance Boatworks in Hallandale FL are building a new SVL boat. 29' 7" length. 7' 8" beam. 24 degree Twin Step with a 17 inch 23 degree full length pad. This boat would have been at fruition by now but the decision was made to move away from the original single step version and move to the twin step. So after designing a new bottom the new plug is completed. The new hull mold will be completed within the next two weeks and very soon after a new SVL will be born.

The deck is a new design and am hoping there will be no problems with class rules as to how the deck will be manufactured. The one piece mold that is currently built is becoming a two piece piece mold to either fit the existing open cockpit two person sit down version or the molded canopy piece. The original plan on the race race cockpit was to use the 'fit in' Tiger Performance piece. Regardless, a party who has been following these SVL threads and originally was going into an open cockpit has decided he wants the lid and is going racing.

With no disrespect at all to the current SVL guys running the Phantoms and Extremes you gotta tip your hat to the Fountain guys. Being competitive with a brand new boat with little seat time and testing on a race course with veteran racers and proven designs is no small feat. Obviously, we are hoping for the same results or better. See you on the course soon and safe racing!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Racerguymiami View Post
    B&C Performance Boatworks in Hallandale FL are building a new SVL boat. 29' 7" length. 7' 8" beam. 24 degree Twin Step with a 17 inch 23 degree full length pad. This boat would have been at fruition by now but the decision was made to move away from the original single step version and move to the twin step. So after designing a new bottom the new plug is completed. The new hull mold will be completed within the next two weeks and very soon after a new SVL will be born.

The deck is a new design and am hoping there will be no problems with class rules as to how the deck will be manufactured. The one piece mold that is currently built is becoming a two piece piece mold to either fit the existing open cockpit two person sit down version or the molded canopy piece. The original plan on the race race cockpit was to use the 'fit in' Tiger Performance piece. Regardless, a party who has been following these SVL threads and originally was going into an open cockpit has decided he wants the lid and is going racing.

With no disrespect at all to the current SVL guys running the Phantoms and Extremes you gotta tip your hat to the Fountain guys. Being competitive with a brand new boat with little seat time and testing on a race course with veteran racers and proven designs is no small feat. Obviously, we are hoping for the same results or better. See you on the course soon and safe racing!
    you are absolutly right , the fountain ran pretty well for it,s first time out,,we,re sure it will come back,,,,,if their is anything i can do or get you please feel free to call or pm i,ll do anything i can,,I heard about this boat about a month a go,,,glad to see your still on track,,

11. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Dunbar 104's Avatar
    Back to the fun..... Than there is Bobs new team mate. He fits right in.

12. Collapse Details

Your Imco boat was really hauling A$$ too.

13. Collapse Details

THANKS ,, it went into guardin mode at the start on the first start ,(trim to high) gave away 100 yards, it just made it a lot more fun, taking it back,,( in a half lap)

14. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    THANKS ,, it went into guardin mode at the start on the first start ,(trim to high) gave away 100 yards, it just made it a lot more fun, taking it back,,( in a half lap)
    When I looked over as we approached the left hand dog leg we were even with the Vortec 51, Mark and Jenni 104 were a boat ahead, and the Fountain 4 was a couple more ahead in the lead. We dove outside as the Fountain began to close the door on turn one. We managed to catch them on the outside by the time we reached the 3 pin in the turn we were nearly even.. We then ran the entire length of the straightaway side by side.. Very cool run.

15. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    When I looked over as we approached the left hand dog leg we were even with the Vortec 51, Mark and Jenni 104 were a boat ahead, and the Fountain 4 was a couple more ahead in the lead. We dove outside as the Fountain began to close the door on turn one. We managed to catch them on the outside by the time we reached the 3 pin in the turn we were nearly even.. We then ran the entire length of the straightaway side by side.. Very cool run.
    As u can see here...COOL !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6I9D7KrnzU

16. Collapse Details

well,, thank you Scott,,

17. Collapse Details

Banned
    well,, thank you Scott,,
    Whats true is true......good job ...but i guess Jim could of done it with out u ...lol

18. Collapse Details

he would need a SVL BOAT LOLOLO

19. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Scott, George did all the homework. All I did was run it.. We { 104, 4, 51 } were pretty much even in speed on the straights.. Where we beat them was in the first couple turns.

We had the inside lane.. Next race we are on the outside..

20. Collapse Details

YOUR RIGHT ,,I FORGOT ABOUT THAT,,,
    SUNNY ISLES