Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Anti-War Liberals
    I don't want to get into a discussion about the war in Afghanistan. Hell, I could argue both sides.

However, I do want the anti-war liberals who voted for Obama to finally admit that he is not the Messiah, but is instead a lying politician who will promise anything to get elected.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

2. Collapse Details

IMHO, Bush was the worst president in my lifetime (50+ years). Worse than Nixon. Worse than Carter!

But, Obama is not looking any better!

3. Collapse Details

I just want the liberals (and independents) who voted him into office to stop drinking the Kool-Aid and see him for the Chicago politician that he truely is.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clayinaustin View Post
    I don't want to get into a discussion about the war in Afghanistan. Hell, I could argue both sides.

However, I do want the anti-war liberals who voted for Obama to finally admit that he is not the Messiah, but is instead a lying politician who will promise anything to get elected.
    They will never admit it. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you......

They will continue to blame it on Bush and say O has no choice but to take care of the mess that he inherited.....

Schmucks!!!!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clayinaustin View Post
    IMHO, Bush was the worst president in my lifetime (50+ years). Worse than Nixon. Worse than Carter!

But, Obama is not looking any better!
    unfortunately by the time his term is over, he will be the worst president ever. At least carter got Anwar Sadat and Menachem Begin, to have a treaty. Bush will be remembered for the last to years of his presidency, which was ruined by a majority Dem house and congress.

6. Collapse Details

Obama is nothing but race-baiting Liar Community organizer who sat in front of the most racist bastard in America for 22 years.
    Last edited by Steve 1; 12-02-2009 at 04:35 PM.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

7. Collapse Details

RUNNINTHERIVER
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Obama is nothing but race-baiting Liar Community organizer who sat in front of the most racist bastard in America for 22 years.

Who was the most racist bastard in America?

Got a call this morning about some heavy handed guy posting stupid stuff on here. Read all the other threads . This one had the stupidist comments so I guess this must be the place.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RUNNINTHERIVER View Post
    Who was the most racist bastard in America?

Got a call this morning about some heavy handed guy posting stupid stuff on here. Read all the other threads . This one had the stupidist comments so I guess this must be the place.
    Really where have you been?? that would be Zeros Minister Reverend Wright!and Mrs Obama hanging with the Nation of Islam.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

9. Collapse Details

LBJ brought us the Great Society Affirmative Action (Government hate and punish Whitey) and the Trillion a year down the Welfare rat hole.

Carter Brought Us aside from the Misery Index and giving the Whack Jobs an entire country (Iran) Gas lines blaming all the problems on American Citizens and double digit inflation, the Community reinvestment act. Remember that name!

Clinton did nothing but raise Taxes and give the Community reinvestment act Part two that name again. Now between carter and Clinton we had 9/11 as their crowning achievement!
    Now the mortgage meltdown came from what?? Thanks to Carter and Clinton is what!! and from the forced Loans Via the CRA!!

I am looking around and having a hard time finding anything a Democrat has done Right and I see nothing!

10. Collapse Details

RUNNINTHERIVER
    LBJ brought us the Great Society Affirmative Action (Government hate and punish Whitey) and the Trillion a year down the Welfare rat hole.

Carter Brought Us aside from the Misery Index and giving the Whack Jobs an entire country (Iran) Gas lines blaming all the problems on American Citizens and double digit inflation, the Community reinvestment act. Remember that name!

Clinton did nothing but raise Taxes and give the Community reinvestment act Part two that name again. Now between carter and Clinton we had 9/11 as their crowning achievement!
    Now the mortgage meltdown came from what?? Thanks to Carter and Clinton is what!! and from the forced Loans Via the CRA!!

I am looking around and having a hard time finding anything a Democrat has done Right and I see nothing!
    Thats because of where your head is. You're staring at your colon.

11. Collapse Details

Come back with facts please and not insults.....

If you can find any facts and not blogs and your opinion.....

12. Collapse Details

Not a rebuttal to a single point I put up?? BTW You should really checkout your candidates before voting ACORN organisers do not make for good Leadership.

13. Collapse Details

Not a rebuttal to a single point I put up?? BTW You should really checkout your candidates before voting ACORN organisers do not make for good Leadership.
    He is from Ontario so he probably didn't even vote but just likes to argue.....

14. Collapse Details

RUNNINTHERIVER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Come back with facts please and not insults.....

If you can find any facts and not blogs and your opinion.....
    I'm waiting for facts to respond to. Havent read anything here other than unsubstantiated broad brush stroke ramblings that are nonsensical.

15. Collapse Details

I was Too quick to reply and did not see that he was from Canada,Which invalidates any opinion by their own track record up there.

16. Collapse Details

RUNNINTHERIVER
    I was Too quick to reply and did not see that he was from Canada,Which invalidates any opinion by their own track record up there.

I was going to follow the original post's theme, but if you want to attack my country's government lets do that for a bit.
    What generalities would you like to make about Canada ?

17. Collapse Details

I was going to follow the original post's theme, but if you want to attack my country's government lets do that for a bit.
    Come on boyz, deep breath! It's the holidays!!!

18. Collapse Details

Let's start with Butt licking Fidel Castro..

19. Collapse Details

RUNNINTHERIVER

I love to argue. You obviously dont have time for it. Go back to doing what you do best. See if you can get to 14000 by Friday.

20. Collapse Details

I love to argue. You obviously dont have time for it. Go back to doing what you do best. See if you can get to 14000 by Friday.
    You are right for once. I would rather be posting pointless ramblings than arguing with a pointless rambler......