1. Collapse Details
    We need a president like this
    Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians'.

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'. 'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture..'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this , American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree, please SEND THIS ON.

2. Collapse Details

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

3. Collapse Details

Many of the early European settlers came to America to escape religious persecution. Freedom of religion is a basic tenet of this country. “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion” is in the First Amendment.

While it is true that both America and Australia were “founded on Christian principals”, we should still allow and respect a citizen’s right to religious freedom.

That being said, every citizen should obey the laws of their government. It is up to the Supreme Court to decide if a law infringes upon the rights of the citizens given to them in the Constitution and its amendments.

Just my two-cents…
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

4. Collapse Details

The Consta-what?! I've never heard of such a document. I don't see how it's even relevant here. I mean we're talking about how the federal govenment runs our country, not some musty, inapplicable old history lesson...

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."