1. Collapse Details
    I swear I don't make this up
    In Fond Remembrance. StraightJacket's Avatar
    Ok so this depicks the intellegence of the people I work with. This so blows away Andy's Pancreas story. The fat guy at work that I don't particularly care for was telling us how his little brother is such an Idiot and knocked another woman up and has no job. ( this might explain why his family is democrats) He was telling us that they are nothing alike and that their genes are different.
    I said " oh I thought your parents have been together for like 50 years" his reply
    " we'll yes but my dad had a full blood transfusion and thats why our genes are different"

We of course after laughing our a$$es off told him that that was in no way possible. He says that what his mom with a 4th grade education told them. Geez I think mom is smarter than they give her credit for.

I swear I did not make this up, you guys know I'm nowhere near that creative

2. Collapse Details

well...with bone marrow transplant, there would be a few cells floating about the body with the donors DNA sequence...... but aside from that..
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJacket View Post
    Ok so this depicks the intellegence of the people I work with. This so blows away Andy's Pancreas story. The fat guy at work that I don't particularly care for was telling us how his little brother is such an Idiot and knocked another woman up and has no job. ( this might explain why his family is democrats) He was telling us that they are nothing alike and that their genes are different.
    I said " oh I thought your parents have been together for like 50 years" his reply
    " we'll yes but my dad had a full blood transfusion and thats why our genes are different"

We of course after laughing our a$$es off told him that that was in no way possible. He says that what his mom with a 4th grade education told them. Geez I think mom is smarter than they give her credit for.

This is why we have Democrats running our nation
    Life is Sweet!

4. Collapse Details

Maybe he got the blood transuision while he was getting a nut transpalnt.

5. Collapse Details

MAYBE ! He Is Married To Gomer Pile Side Of The Bunch, Them There Brude Overder Be Alittle Funny!!!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJacket View Post

freaking jag