Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dockrocker View Post
    I kind of fell out of the boating scene for a while. From what I remember, there was quite the fiasco with the "new" Apache nee Chief company and the one and only boat they built. I tried reading up on the outcome over at OSO, but frankly it gives me headache trying to sort through all the horse**** on the Apache forum.

I know Marc Blondin was selling/sold the one boat they built. I also heard it was an old hull with a new deck? Basically, I'm just curious as to what the real story was without the drama. It was/is a nice looking boat and I heard it's still in the Great Lakes area somewhere. Wondering if I'd ever get a chance to see it "live" rather than in pics.
    I think I will sit out of this one.....I don't want to go back on blood pressure meds.....Blondin is the closest to the story....
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    I think I will sit out of this one.....I don't want to go back on blood pressure meds.....Blondin is the closest to the story....
    Offtopic:
    then I can help you
    I was at my Friends house today browsing around Hydros ( we brought a 2.5 Litre Hydro to our garage yesterday) in the net and other boatrelated stuff while his wife started to complain her bloodpressure meter shows all wrong.
    I told her to bring it over and while I was still browsing and joking I got the readings twice:

Upper pressure (1st/2nd) 123/116
    Lower 70/75

Pulse 46/48....

I know I can get If I relax truly down to 95/55 and the pulse down under 40...

Highest pulse reading I ever have had behind the wheel racing has been in Karting at 196, at roadracing around 185, offshore around 160.
    Tops has been Muay-Thaiboxing at 205...

In the net surfing for Wellcrafts my pulse is around 50, Cigarettes at 55 , with Sutphens ,Larry Smiths and raceboats at 65, Apaches depending on the nature of the thread everything from 40-70.

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Offtopic:
    then I can help you
    I was at my Friends house today browsing around Hydros ( we brought a 2.5 Litre Hydro to our garage yesterday) in the net and other boatrelated stuff while his wife started to complain her bloodpressure meter shows all wrong.
    I told her to bring it over and while I was still browsing and joking I got the readings twice:

Upper pressure (1st/2nd) 123/116
    Lower 70/75

Pulse 46/48....

I know I can get If I relax truly down to 95/55 and the pulse down under 40...

Highest pulse reading I ever have had behind the wheel racing has been in Karting at 196, at roadracing around 185, offshore around 160.
    Tops has been Muay-Thaiboxing at 205...

In the net surfing for Wellcrafts my pulse is around 50, Cigarettes at 55 , with Sutphens ,Larry Smiths and raceboats at 65, Apaches depending on the nature of the thread everything from 40-70.
    LOL Thanks for the reality check!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!