Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    OBAMA is about as responsible for what that fktard said as SOS is about what you and Cuda type.
    Really ???He hates whites as his father and Grandfather did, His moron hateful wife Hangs with the nation of Islam and followed Wrights nonsense.

Now butt out back to that mess you guy made up there in Canada We fought a war over this place and drove people like you out!!
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

2. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    I do believe it offers some insight to his inner thoughts, principles, and ideals though. There is no way you could hang with him in his church and not think that way somewhat. Otherwise, wouldn't you leave and go to a church that was more helpful to people and society?
    You are here every day.Not once every three weeks. Do you follow lockstep with whats said on here? Dont think so.

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    LOL the Green River alone is 1000 square miles at a Billion barrels per square mile. Then the Dakotas a huge Oil find up there our offshore Oil needs pumped instead of seeping into the Ocean and we have also 30% of the worlds Coal that can be converted.
    I do wish we would convert coal to gas, make electricity from Nuclear, and drop this methanol BS pretense......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

You are here every day.Not once every three weeks. Do you follow lockstep with whats said on here? Dont think so.
    Why is it your business ????????these Obama people are at war with us here ,Yes us the ones that employ people and work hard to have nice things further more anyone who supports them hates White People and America.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Here is some cut and paste from the time of his denouncement of Wright. I do believe to be in a church with a message like wright's, you must agree with the majority of the fundamentals. Even Wright himself predicted this would have to happen before it did.

And no, I watch, listen, think, and learn on here. That's why I'm so against personal attacks and go after the message instead of the messenger. (Hopefully with documentation).

CBSNews.com -----

Obama may succeed in publicly distancing himself from the spectacle that the Rev. Wright has become, but his newfound outrage raises some further questions. In his Philadelphia address, Obama stood by his friend. “As imperfect as he may be,” he said of Wright a month ago, “he has been like family to me. He strengthened my faith, officiated my wedding, and baptized my children. … I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community.”

Despite his appropriate outrage over Wright’s performances of late, Obama’s claim that his longtime pastor is exhibiting new behavior is certain to come under scrutiny. “The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago,” Obama insisted today. That comment, and any suggestion that the relationship between the two men was never as close as portrayed, are questionable.

Some of Wright’s remarks that sparked this mess were made over five years ago, specifically his oft-played comment that the nation’s “chickens” were “coming home to roost,” which he made shortly after 9/11. Obama has indicated Wright was instrumental in attracting him to the church he joined and has said he titled his book, “The Audacity of Hope,” after one of Wright’s sermons.

In a New York Times profile of the Obama-Wright relationship in April 2007, Wright himself predicted such a split based on the controversial remarks that were already under some scrutiny. “If Barack gets past the primary, he might have to publicly distance himself from me,” Wright told the paper over a year ago. “I said it to Barack personally, and he said yeah, that might have to happen.”

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    Really ???He hates whites as his father and Grandfather did, His moron hateful wife Hangs with the nation of Islam and followed Wrights nonsense.

Now butt out back to that mess you guy made up there in Canada We fought a war over this place and drove people like you out!!
    GGEEEZZZ you are poor with facts.

In fact the only war that was fought across our border being the 49th parallel, the United States LOST.

Please, get it right.

8. Collapse Details

GGEEEZZZ you are poor with facts.

In fact the only war that was fought across our border being the 49th parallel, the United States LOST.

Please, get it right.
    Then I strongly suggest you follow your own advice!

1.We won You lost.
    2.This country was paid for with OUR blood while yours was not NOT Earned.
    3.The losers were chased back to England,Canada and the Bahamas.

9. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Why is it your business ????????these Obama people are at war with us here ,Yes us the ones that employ people and work hard to have nice things further more anyone who supports them hates White People and America.
    It's his business because he's my friend and has done a lot for this country and many US charities and businesses.

I really don't care where people are from. he could be Russian or French, I still try to listen and think. And, if I disagree, say why with some background documentation.

Just like the oil reserves thing, I'm looking because I have been totally unable to find anything so far anywhere close to that. And that is something I watch fairly closely. Where did you see that?

10. Collapse Details

Registered
    You talk as if not one Democrat owns a business or has investments in his/her community and is solely on the government teat. Thats not correct.

And anyone that supports Obama hates white people.??

Where do you come up with this stuff?

11. Collapse Details

It's his business because he's my friend and has done a lot for this country and many US charities and businesses.

I really don't care where people are from. he could be Russian or French, I still try to listen and think. And, if I disagree, say why with some background documentation.

Just like the oil reserves thing, I'm looking because I have been totally unable to find anything so far anywhere close to that. And that is something I watch fairly closely. Where did you see that?
    I care when they nose into our business and do not vote here. The Oil is something I follow and have friends in the business.

12. Collapse Details

You talk as if not one Democrat owns a business or has investments in his/her community and is solely on the government teat. Thats not correct.

And anyone that supports Obama hates white people.??

Where do you come up with this stuff?
    Where were you when Holder gave his speech??

13. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Then I strongly suggest you follow your own advice!

1.We won You lost.
    2.This country was paid for with OUR blood while yours was not NOT Earned.
    3.The losers were chased back to England,Canada and the Bahamas.

You guys are making this interesting...

I came up with a tie.....

Canada and the War of 1812

A by-product of the Napoleonic Wars that preoccupied most of Europe at the beginning of the 19th century, the War of 1812, declared by the United States on Great Britain under President James Madison on 18 June 1812.

The war was primarily caused by the British Navy's boarding of American ships to forcibly enlist any sailors of British origin and its attempts to prevent the United States from trading with France.

The United States planned to take over Upper Canada (the basis of modern-day Ontario) and Lower Canada (the basis of modern-day Québec) in a single mass attack. The invasion was to occur at four strategic locations: across from Detroit, in the Niagara area, at Kingston, and south of Montréal. If they succeeded, they would isolate and then capture the stronghold of Québec City, thereby cutting off any further British troop movement up the St Lawrence River and into the Great Lakes.

There were wins and losses on both sides during the two years that the war lasted, with no clear victory for either of the warring parties (the Treaty of Ghent signed on 24 December 1814 maintained the status quo). The British colonies, however, remained independent of the United States and their inhabitants would continue to forge what would become some fifty years later the new Canadian nation.

14. Collapse Details

Then Add the entire Democrat party the most Racist Group on the face of the earth.

15. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    I care when they nose into our business and do not vote here. The Oil is something I follow and have friends in the business.
    I'd rather have Alec vote here than some who are allowed.....

16. Collapse Details

You guys are making this interesting...

I came up with a tie.....

Canada and the War of 1812

A by-product of the Napoleonic Wars that preoccupied most of Europe at the beginning of the 19th century, the War of 1812, declared by the United States on Great Britain under President James Madison on 18 June 1812.

The war was primarily caused by the British Navy's boarding of American ships to forcibly enlist any sailors of British origin and its attempts to prevent the United States from trading with France.

The United States planned to take over Upper Canada (the basis of modern-day Ontario) and Lower Canada (the basis of modern-day Québec) in a single mass attack. The invasion was to occur at four strategic locations: across from Detroit, in the Niagara area, at Kingston, and south of Montréal. If they succeeded, they would isolate and then capture the stronghold of Québec City, thereby cutting off any further British troop movement up the St Lawrence River and into the Great Lakes.

There were wins and losses on both sides during the two years that the war lasted, with no clear victory for either of the warring parties (the Treaty of Ghent signed on 24 December 1814 maintained the status quo). The British colonies, however, remained independent of the United States and their inhabitants would continue to forge what would become some fifty years later the new Canadian nation.
    So you compare that to our Founding and personal sacrifice??? HOW?????????

17. Collapse Details

I'd rather have Alec vote here than some who are allowed.....
    Depends, he sounds Liberal.

18. Collapse Details

Hey cloke..you want the 3 day before new years breakfast because you want to spend your holday on here?

19. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Depends, he sounds Liberal.
    I think he may be a liberal moderate, just as I classify myself as a conservative moderate. But, that's not my reason. He learns, listens, debates, and thinks. So many who vote don't do any of those four things. They just say I'm a Dem or I'm a Rep and pull the straight party lever......

20. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    So you compare that to our Founding and personal sacrifice??? HOW?????????
    Nope, I think that was the only war fought between Canada and the US.