Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Out of curiosity I had to watch it. I assume that "guido's" like their "guidettes" on the thick side? None of the girls struck me as hot.
    Its entertaining at the least....

The situation is that you got junked and youre crying about your roomate hooking up with the girl that was "not a matter of if but when you decide to hook up with her. " ...Thats the situation.
    "A party isn't a party until someone gets naked!"
    "You're only as old as the women you sleep with"

2. Collapse Details

Funny part is... if you call it the "shore" you're probably a benny whether you like it or not or you're someone who owns a summer home... If you live at the shore you call it the "beach"..

30+ years living "down the shore" and I along with everyone I grew up with call it the friggin "beach", "dude". lol

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Funny part is... if you call it the "shore" you're probably a benny whether you like it or not or you're someone who owns a summer home... If you live at the shore you call it the "beach"..

30+ years living "down the shore" and I along with everyone I grew up with call it the friggin "beach", "dude". lol
    When I refer to my cottage I say I am going to the "beach" for the weekend. One Friday night a couple years ago we all went drinking and decided we would head to the cottage the next day to party. So I show up at my friends to pick him up and he asks "should I bring my bathing suit?", he was 100 percent serious, it was the middle of winter, he actually thought we were driving somewhere warm. So I looked at him and just said "sure".

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post

Benny's and summer people are different. I actually see three types of people who visit the Jersey Shore that are not considered locals.

Benny's are part of what MTV portrays, the weekend warriors, and the weekly renters.

Summer people are just that, they own a shore house and spend all their weekends and some weeks at their house. They are at least part time part of the community and care about the area.

Then there are the few like myself that live in North Jersey (my parents do a 50/50 split between North Jersey and South Jersey) and I find myself spending more than just the summer "down the shore". I support the local businesses, have friends all over the state, and my work takes me all over.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tom A. View Post
    Benny's and summer people are different.
    Tom, no need to justify why you're not a benny!! Hey, just bustin your chops.,

Some of the best times to be at the beach is in the spring, winter and fall, without the summer crowd!! While it's a lot of fun when everything is going on, and I wouldn't have it any other way, it's nice to have it all to yourself when no one is around.

6. Collapse Details

I agree May, Sept. and Oct. are the best boating months! I would rather be a Benny than a Piney anyway!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tom A. View Post
    I agree May, Sept. and Oct. are the best boating months! I would rather be a Benny than a Piney anyway!
    No doubt!!!

8. Collapse Details

So who has the OL that was at F Cove about to pork the small mouth chick?

9. Collapse Details

Just watched it for the first time, what a car wreck LOL. The guy driving the boat to F cove was Kurt Berger hahahaha . I'm surprised he didn't jump on one of the Guidettes

10. Collapse Details

I'm proud to say even in my younger pre-engaged years I'd probably never, ever been able to get laid at the Jersey Shore....nor want to.

11. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    I'm proud to say even in my younger pre-engaged years I'd probably never, ever been able to get laid at the Jersey Shore....nor want to.
    Mark, You still have a problem getting laid now.
    Hot Licks Racing 371, seriousoffshore.com where everyone is an expert.

12. Collapse Details

Show is a train wreck but I did get sucked into watching it so I could see that short fat girl get punched out at the bar! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU18-...eature=related

Guy was a d!ck for doing it but.........it was entertaining!

13. Collapse Details

Is it possible an entire portion of Jersey has a combined fascination with Miami Vice and Rico Suave'?

14. Collapse Details

Registered
    Reminds me of the kids on that Gotti show a few years back.
    Obnoxious grease balls.

15. Collapse Details

Best way to deal with that mess is to ignore it; do not discuss it; do not watch it.
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

16. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    So who has the OL that was at F Cove about to pork the small mouth chick?
    some well know suspects. I'll leave it at that

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Reminds me of the kids on that Gotti show a few years back.
    Obnoxious grease balls.
    Best part of that Gotti show is that John Gotti would have beaten those idiots senseless in real life.....those kids embarassed the Gotti name!

Kardashians, Gottis, Hogan family, Shore kids will all wake up in 1 more minute and realize their 15 minutes of fame is over.....look at other young stars who are now nobody, invisible (Brady bunch kids, Partridge kids, Happy Days cast (except Winkler/Howard) they were all huge in their day and have just settled into invisibility...

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dollabill View Post
    some well know suspects. I'll leave it at that
    Come on!
    www.blackduckcafe.net

19. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladhe8er View Post
    Come on!
    LOL. I think I still have the phone pics I was being sent....

I had my boys at the beach house that weekend otherwise I would've been there hahaha

20. Collapse Details

Sponsor / Charter Member ILMORdude's Avatar
    Post em up!!!!
    ILMOR High Performance Marine
    570-725 hp V-10 Indy Packages now available....even Racers Packages now!! PM me for details!! Ilmor.com