Page 102 of 542 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 10838
  1. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB725 View Post
    I'm still not over this cold, coughing and hacking. Weathers been great and the family is doing fine.
    Sounds like the worst is behind. You can leave that behind. Got a pretty good laugh out of LOri when I told her about the sand & seed request. Store has been just crazy busy. Don't know if it's the better location or a fluke. We've already done 60% of last Jan by the 10th. Time will tell I guess.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Scarab KV View Post
    Sounds like the worst is behind. You can leave that behind. Got a pretty good laugh out of LOri when I told her about the sand & seed request. Store has been just crazy busy. Don't know if it's the better location or a fluke. We've already done 60% of last Jan by the 10th. Time will tell I guess.
    Where was the old location?
    Run until it sounds expensive

3. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Where was the old location?
    Main St for 2yrs and Forest Mall for little over 2 yrs. This is our first high exposure location and we're not under somebody else's thumb....finally a home of our own.

4. Collapse Details

Went over to pick up my dads SUV this morning and Dad shocked us by going too. I still drove of course ... and apparently wind shield washer fluid thingys dont like me cuz my dads didnt work either Dad kept making me stop so he could "work on it" Got it kinda workin by the time we got to Pittsburgh. Glad too cuz I wanted him to be able to see the City. His reaction to Pittsburgh was pretty cool. He said "Im not sure what I was expecting, but that wasnt it" He liked it. I think he was kinda impressed with the kids surroundings. Dad retired from PPG and the PPG building is a block away from the kids dorm..... pictures dont do it justice so Im glad he got to see it. We got home and he told mom she needs to go next time.... I'll have to burn some new CDs if mom goes

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FULL FORCE View Post
    Kramer just called, he is at the dock with a fire, you goin? Ii am seeing what is up, I may go out there..
    Decided to reclean the driveway. Gave up on that after an hour and went to kramerica. They said you were with some guy named Jim?

oh yea, they got a new cooler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAGE_286.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by inbetween View Post
    Decided to reclean the driveway. Gave up on that after an hour and went to kramerica. They said you were with some guy named Jim?

oh yea, they got a new cooler.
    Sucks I missed it, Jim? NO! I was at the GYM getting buff for boatin season!

Check out pirates... I posted the other pics..
    35 Cigarette Mistress

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FULL FORCE View Post
    Sucks I missed it, Jim? NO! I was at the GYM getting buff for boatin season!
    Yea yea that's what I heard

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by inbetween View Post
    Yea yea that's what I heard
    I need to make my Wii fat thinner...
    35 Cigarette Mistress

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Racegirl3 View Post
    Bruce Dear Darling... whose x ray is that?

Mornin all .... holy white stuff Batman. I cant believe how much snow has come down since after 7 this morning (that was the last time I was up and looked out)
    That would be my x-ray (taken wed). Apparently it has been broken for a little while (initial thoughts are sometime in the last year). I will probably have to speculate as to when it actually broke. I had no idea and was in to see about what seemed like just muscle and ligament strain. I am going to see the ortho-pod this morning to figure out exactly what we need to do (and by that I already know it means replacing it again).

10. Collapse Details

Mornin all ... Up early ... did a mile on the tread mill then shoveled half the driveway. Would have done more but my ass is cold. Thin dress pants really arent the proper shoveling attire.

Bruce ... ouch! Good luck with that

BB ... what kinda drugs you takin for your head?

FF ... you know you could post pics here too. Some of us havent seen the inside of a gym in ages

11. Collapse Details

Mornin all, no drugs for my head, it's all in my chest yet still coughing today.

12. Collapse Details

Morning gang. We missed you yesterday Tim. It was an early night. We'll have to do that again soon! As long as the wind isn't blowing it's not bad at the dock.
    Queen of Bammin'

13. Collapse Details

Morn'n all. Not much new. Just hunker'n down fot the weather that's com'n in. Snow tonight and then the deep freeze for the next few days. Will be sure to forward it to our MI and OH brothers and sisters...wouldn't be polite to not share.

14. Collapse Details

BB ... have you thought about goin to a Doc? This seems like a long time for a cough to be hangin around. Can you breath or does it hurt? and they do make drugs for check congestion .... I've never taken any but I do know they are out there

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Racegirl3 View Post
    BB ... have you thought about goin to a Doc? This seems like a long time for a cough to be hangin around. Can you breath or does it hurt? and they do make drugs for check congestion .... I've never taken any but I do know they are out there
    You telling me to go to the doc? You of all people?

16. Collapse Details

You telling me to go to the doc? You of all people?
    Get her BBB!
    Queen of Bammin'

17. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    Get her BBB!
    Lmao!!

Hi everyone!

18. Collapse Details

F'in Mike, what's up buddy?

19. Collapse Details

Registered
    Hey bud, not too much going on here. Some of your WI weather is coming our way, single digits starting tomorrow night.

Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well.

20. Collapse Details

Hi Mike!

I'm not sure why those Wisconsin boys feel it necessary to send their crappy weather our way!

I'm having bittersweet feelings leaving for Florida. Happy to be away from the weather, but 7 days away from Rob....that's never happened before and it's not making me happy. When Barbie's not happy, nobody's happy.
    Queen of Bammin'