1. Collapse Details
    Paging Bam Marc!!
    Marc,

I got your #, but realized this after 5PM, I need a part before the weekend if ya can pull it off,

84-17829A2 Harness extension

I put a 24" setback on the Pantera, and now my main engine harness is too short.

Thanks,

Rick

2. Collapse Details

didn't know BAM was an outboard parts dealer. You could extend each wire at the front end. its easy to do.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadInjun View Post
    didn't know BAM was an outboard parts dealer. You could extend each wire at the front end. its easy to do.
    Bam is a Merc dealer, His site has a whole section devoted to outboards. Marc could have gotten me one by the weekend but it came with a hefty shipping fee, I am going to complete everything else I need done, and if it is early enough I will extend the wires, if its too late to salvage a day out of it, I will order an extension to be here next weekend.

4. Collapse Details

Rick give me a call .....it's cheap....305-949-1700

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Premier Perf View Post
    Rick give me a call .....it's cheap....305-949-1700
    Mike,

Actually, when I looked closer, the harness had been spliced once already, so I either replace the whole thing up to the dash, or just splice longer wires in, I work with harnesses for a living, so it is no big deal, I'll go that route for now, but thatnks anyway.

Rick