Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Contributor / Competitor Wanted Racing's Avatar
    Sorry boyz, Wanted won't be there had to rebuild drives. Travel cash gone.
    2007 OPA National Champs-2008 OPA Gieco Triple Crown Champs

2. Collapse Details

I assume you guys will be in St. Claire?? We will be back and running. Sorry for the poor showing in Ocean City.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Whoz Your Daddy View Post
    Update
    531 Whoz your daddy

We toasted 1 motor as we came off plane in Ocean city takeing our best finish in Ocean City. 2nd place
    Rob has motor out and is working hard on getting our backup ready for Sunny Isles. I was able to take off work next week and will try our best to make it down.

Update
    Rob was here till 11pm we have 1 motor done and ready to fire. Hope other 1 will be ready to asemble tomorow. Thanks to Rob and kids for working overtime. Were trying
    TEAM 531 WHOZ YOUR DADDY OFFSHORE RACING
    www.WHOZYOURDADDYRACING.com
    OPA THE JERSEY BOYZ

4. Collapse Details

Contributor / Competitor Wanted Racing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    I assume you guys will be in St. Claire?? We will be back and running. Sorry for the poor showing in Ocean City.
    Don't know i need a knee sugery, havin it done in a few weeks. We will see.
    2007 OPA National Champs-2008 OPA Gieco Triple Crown Champs

5. Collapse Details

Adrenaline Rush is locked and loaded.Leaving tomarrow at 8am,driving 26hrs straight.Bringing the owner of Power1one with me so stop by our pit and show him how OPA and the SVLs support those who support Offshore.His products really are superior to anything out there.I need to show him that there is a market in offshore racing for him.So help me out here guys!Thanks. (by the way! I will be driving the boat this time)

6. Collapse Details
    Charter Member
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by heater63 View Post
    Adrenaline Rush is locked and loaded.Leaving tomarrow at 8am,driving 26hrs straight.Bringing the owner of Power1one with me so stop by our pit and show him how OPA and the SVLs support those who support Offshore.His products really are superior to anything out there.I need to show him that there is a market in offshore racing for him.So help me out here guys!Thanks. (by the way! I will be driving the boat this time)
    Doug,
    It was great pitting next to your team in Ocean City,MD;the Power1one products that you hooked me up with worked really well...my pleasure boat has never looked better!Have a safe trip down to FL..see you on Friday.

Mark