Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    So, but isn't this what u wrote ???

Explain to me ( since i am so stupid ) where this worked so well ?
    If it did then why did u lose money and there is no LLC anymore.
    The LLC's that work are still here, i know a few LLC owners and they still have theirs !

I mean..u wrote yourself that u spend more money then u made...is that a working LLC, then i am stupid ..your right !!!
    Yes, stupid are you.

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner View Post
    Ahhh but you can't fix stupid
    Yes u can, Mike A. learned ...no ?? hahaha
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 06-08-2010 at 12:02 AM.

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post
    Yes, stupid are you.
    Thats not a very informative explanation for a stupid person from a lawyer , now is it ??

Somebody else must do the jobs in your law firm i guess...mmmhhhh.

oh wait..your not in to make money i forgot, since company's and LL C's that make money and do it right are all stupid..mmmhhhhh

GOTCHYA

No wonder this country is going to chits with guys like u involved in law !
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 06-08-2010 at 12:02 AM.

4. Collapse Details

Registered
    But ,lets get back on track about rules in SVL...i heard the #10 boat was illegal in Biloxi ,,any truth to this ???
    Someone that wins with in Biloxi with an "illegal bottom" is what we call a bottom feeder in the fishing area.( typically an attorney or a catfish)

I also heard that the SVL winner in Biloxi (#10) was determined to make substantial and illegal modifications to the bottom of the boat , and now cannot compete with this hull in an OSS or SBI event until it is proven legal. I assume that would be the same with OPA and any other racing organization.

Sounds like they should have not let him compete and anchor his boat.,,,,It was amazing that they let him go out and win, despite the illegal bottom( aka Bottom Feeder).

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moorehead boater View Post
    Someone that wins with in Biloxi with an "illegal bottom" is what we call a bottom feeder in the fishing area.( typically an attorney or a catfish)

I also heard that the SVL winner in Biloxi (#10) was determined to make substantial and illegal modifications to the bottom of the boat , and now cannot compete with this hull in an OSS or SBI event until it is proven legal. I assume that would be the same with OPA and any other racing organization.

Sounds like they should have not let him compete and anchor his boat.,,,,It was amazing that they let him go out and win, despite the illegal bottom( aka Bottom Feeder).
    WOW, so it is true ????!!!!!!

I heard he got told not to race in SVL on sunday after the pro M class on saturday and he still did....
    as the spokes person who put all this together ,,thats brutal..very very brutal..
    So no wonder he wants to come up with his own rules....mmmmhhhh
    Well, after calling me names and telling me i am stupid and a scammer..that is funny and although very sad.

But if u heard this same thing and we don't know each other..then there has to be some truth to this story ?!
    WOW

Jim, fill us in ..please
    I can't believe this .

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar

I heard he got told not to race in SVL on sunday after the pro M class on saturday and he still did....
    That is not true. We tested Saturday morning and raced Sunday. The boat was inspected and we were awarded the win.

I cannot say what transpired this past weekend. I was not there. I suppose I will find out in this weekend.

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    That is not true. We tested Saturday morning and raced Sunday. The boat was inspected and we were awarded the win.

I cannot say what transpired this past weekend. I was not there. I suppose I will find out in this weekend.
    Thanks, but that is the word on the street !!!
    I also heard that is /was the reason for him not to go to cumberland ?! like i said ,,i am not making up anything,,,i heard this, so did other people !

8. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    We never intended to go to Cumberland. The six races we planned on attending are.

Biloxi
    Sunny Isle
    St. Clair
    Patchouge
    AC
    Orange Beach.

3 races in 4 weeks was not in our plans. As you know I work on boats for a living. This is the busiest time of year for me.

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    We never intended to go to Cumberland. The six races we planned on attending are.

Biloxi
    Sunny Isle
    St. Clair
    Patchouge
    AC
    Orange Beach.

3 races in 4 weeks was not in our plans. As you know I work on boats for a living. This is the busiest time of year for me.
    OH,,ok. like i said ..its what i heard !

10. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by moorehead boater View Post

How can a sanctioning body DQ a boat 2 weeks later? I asked at the race site (Biloxi) before the race. They were deemed legal to race as presented. Final results were posted (I wrote mike T. and called for them myself 48 hours after the final race) And yes I keep my phone and Email records,
    The OSS rulebok has more holes then the Atalntic in a Cat 5 storm.
    Funny how these post always come from the Carolina's

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Miklos; 06-08-2010 at 07:12 AM.

11. Collapse Details
    Done with Daredevil
    So. Mike....it realy did not work so well ???

Just like i said ..sorry !!!!!
    Scott

You really are worthless.

You damaged my boat in Sarasota and I am still nice to you. I have invited you to lunch and boating party's at my house etc after you ran into me before the race.

You are so broke you cant even put in an engine in your boat and yet you poke at others that are successful.

The LLC business plan was a 5 year operation just to break even. This is not uncommon in business. Few enterprises of any size are profitable at startup.

The funding was there to continue as were many sponsors including GM. Once the boycott happened we decided not to fund it again. Bob Bull actually operated it in 2004 and merged it with SBI.

On a personal Gary, Ernie and I have no use for you please stay away from our team.
    Steve

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    OK I will bite Steve.....I would like to see your model.....not being an asshole but trying to figure out all the points.....Since information is power let me have all the info you have if you dont mind
    No problem.
    Are you asking about a financial model or comp. model?

Steve

13. Collapse Details

W O W Mike, your taking some wild lefts and upper cuts but your still in there. Just a quick Thank You from me for all the help and advice you give to Smitty, Louie The Rigger and I over at OPA/The Jersey Boyz. Oh, and Mike "Ain't Going Anywhere" soon so my thought is Listen, if you can use what is said, Use it, if not keep it in the back of your head for the future...or throw it away. Kinda simple but "WE" always gotta make things more complicated than they really are. I hope the SVL thing works out for you guy's, & Ladies, God knows your all putting your Hearts into it. Be safe.
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

14. Collapse Details
    Registered
    Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miklos View Post
    How can a sanctioning body DQ a boat 2 weeks later? I asked at the race site (Biloxi) before the race. They were deemed legal to race as presented. Final results were posted (I wrote mike T. and called for them myself 48 hours after the final race) And yes I keep my phone and Email records,
    The OSS rulebok has more holes then the Atalntic in a Cat 5 storm.
    Funny how these post always come from the Carolina's

Steve
    Maybe they needed a boat count and allowed him to race?
    It appears that the #10 boat was informed the bottom was illegal and had substantail modifications to deck and hull, but allowed to compete in the one event. Ask the #10 owner if he was officially informed it was a problem and was notified? Sounds like a "smokin gun"
    **** happens and attorneys try to defend guilty people every day

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post
    It appears that the #10 boat was informed the bottom was illegal and had substantail modifications to deck and hull, but allowed to compete in the one event. Ask the #10 owner if he was officially informed it was a problem and was notified? Sounds like a "smokin gun"
    Well I am not an attorney, I am the 4th place boat. I have been a race official and know the process. The rules are clear that if you know something is illegal you must protest it before the event or wait for the next one. I looked at the boat read the book talked to officials before and after the event.

Dont be mad at the #10 boat be mad at the rulebook.
    Steve

16. Collapse Details
    Registered
    Lightbulb

Biloxi
    Sunny Isle
    St. Clair
    Patchouge
    AC
    Orange Beach.

+++++++++=
    As always your boat did great in Biloxi.

Simple question: Has the #10 boat been informed that it has a bottom and or the deck that ideems it illegal to compete?

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post

Would that that not be fradulent?
    If not simply a sham on the promoter and fans?

If the 10 is illegal so is the 3rd place boat you cannot have it both ways. They both have the same problem under OSS rules.
    What you are seeing and hearing is posturing to get the Doc's money for OSS/P1 to stay alive.
    Steve

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by AugiePensa View Post
    W O W Mike, your taking some wild lefts and upper cuts but your still in there. Just a quick Thank You from me for all the help and advice you give to Smitty, Louie The Rigger and I over at OPA/The Jersey Boyz. Oh, and Mike "Ain't Going Anywhere" soon so my thought is Listen, if you can use what is said, Use it, if not keep it in the back of your head for the future...or throw it away. Kinda simple but "WE" always gotta make things more complicated than they really are. I hope the SVL thing works out for you guy's, & Ladies, God knows your all putting your Hearts into it. Be safe.
    Thanks Augie. Just havin' some fun while waitin' for my new boat to get here. After he and Randy took their best shots, Jimmy sent me a PM this morning warning me to play nice. Sissy girls.

19. Collapse Details

Banned
    Scott

You really are worthless.

You damaged my boat in Sarasota and I am still nice to you. I have invited you to lunch and boating party's at my house etc after you ran into me before the race.

You are so broke you cant even put in an engine in your boat and yet you poke at others that are successful.

The LLC business plan was a 5 year operation just to break even. This is not uncommon in business. Few enterprises of any size are profitable at startup.

The funding was there to continue as were many sponsors including GM. Once the boycott happened we decided not to fund it again. Bob Bull actually operated it in 2004 and merged it with SBI.

On a personal Gary, Ernie and I have no use for you please stay away from our team.
    Steve
    HAHAHAHA..your funny...but that's fine, i know your very close friends with Mike. and i have no bad feelings..i don't need to be around u ! Never did need it.

On an other note...so if u have a 5 year LLC test program and it does not work ( which is what i said ,,nothing more nothing less ), then u stop the program ...NO ???

Come on ,,if it would of worked it would still be here !??

Your boat damage, did i ask u and offered u to pay for the damage and u said never mind....and did i not apologize for it and u said don't worry ??

Now u turn it around..wow,,,you all have your head stuck up so high in your own a$$ its not even funny !!!!

But hey, defending a friend is ok if he is in the wrong,,i understand.
    I know you are all successful business man but this all here is very childish and does not help your or any other teams to succeed.
    just my 2 c !!!!

20. Collapse Details

Banned
    Scott

Steve
    Did i ever say i am rich ??? So what, just because i am broke and u are not makes u a better person ??

U know i have the choice of sticking the engine in my boat or eating and live my life, i chose the second part ..mmmmhhhh

But this thread is not about me, u , Mike or any other indivitual...its about the SVL class...so can we stop the bashing and war and get back on track ?!!!!

Because i realy think its not helping at all...and i can care less, i have nothing to lose !!!