Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Shafts View Post
    YP,
    What would the cost be to have something like this built? Thanks for sharing!
    I sent you a pm with pricing info. I don't like to advertise what my customers spend with me. His wife may be reading this
    If he would like to post it, then that is fine with me. Thanks
    Eddie

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    Looks great as usual. It would look awesome in my Suburban. What did you finally put in your burb. Lets see some pics of that with the wheels and lift.
    That is John (Thunderusone) that has the burb. He is one of my customers/friends. I have been helping him with the burb. We are building a 572 for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDcsRodShop View Post
    No, honestly he's not much to look at & I'm still not sure what his wife was thinking.. But yeah the engine looks great !!

She thought I had money. Boy was she in for a BIG surprise. By the time she realized that I was broke, I had already knocked her up. I still look like a hero compared to the last POS she was with. I guess compared to him, I am rich. He didn't even have a car. I came rolling in in a brand new dually, so you could imagine what she was thinking. It just turns out that I have good credit, or credick,depending on where you are from.

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    She thought I had money. Boy was she in for a BIG surprise. By the time she realized that I was broke, I had already knocked her up. I still look like a hero compared to the last POS she was with. I guess compared to him, I am rich. He didn't even have a car. I came rolling in in a brand new dually, so you could imagine what she was thinking. It just turns out that I have good credit, or credick,depending on where you are from.[/QUOTE]

lol

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by YoungPerformance View Post
    That is John (Thunderusone) that has the burb. He is one of my customers/friends. I have been helping him with the burb. We are building a 572 for it now.

She thought I had money. Boy was she in for a BIG surprise. By the time she realized that I was broke, I had already knocked her up. I still look like a hero compared to the last POS she was with. I guess compared to him, I am rich. He didn't even have a car. I came rolling in in a brand new dually, so you could imagine what she was thinking. It just turns out that I have good credit, or credick,depending on where you are from.
    HaHa !!! I knew there had to be some sort of an explanation... Now that I think of it thats pretty much my story only I had already gotten rid of the dually & was in a twin turbo rx.. lol.. I've never taken credit as the smartest feller in the world but I think we can both say it worked for to our advantage.. So...

On with the thread... The motor looks & sounds great !! I gotta add that I'm kinda partial to the yellow backdrop as well..