Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    CONGRATS TO HIGH PRIORITY RACING....GREAT JOB...
    Charter Member / Competitor MANITIE's Avatar
    MitiGator commits to 2010 sponsorship of Team MitiGator High Priority Offshore Racing
    Posted by: admin on: January 13 2010 • Categorized in: Extreme Sports, Marine, News, Team Mitigator, seasgroup info
    MitiGator commits to 2010 sponsorship of Team MitiGator™ High Priority Offshore Racing

Team MitiGator™ High Priority Offshore Racing is pleased and proud to announce that MitiGator, the primary sponsor of OPA Team MitiGator™ Offshore for the last two years, has signed on to sponsor the MitiGator boat for the 2010 season.

Barbara McKinney, President of Sea Systems Group (SEAS) said “We are happy to be the primary sponsor of Team MitiGator™ High Priority Offshore Racing for 2010. Our relationship with them continues as we jointly work to develop and evaluate innovative new MitiGator products for the marine industry. We have high hopes that “Team MitiGator Racing” and www.mitigatorinc.com will evolve into a new business unit that has an impact on all types of motorsports from offshore to off-road and asphalt and dirt.”

MitiGator is an engineered cushioning system designed to protect people from hi-speed, hi-impact assaults and to allow them to continue to perform their jobs or enjoy their leisure time. The MitiGator uses patented air control technology working with 4,044 surfaces per square foot to dissipate energy before it is transmitted to the body and thus help alleviate problems.

“We are so excited about MitiGator’s continued involvement,” said Warren Miller, owner/driver of the MitiGator™ offshore boat. “The product is fantastic, and the people at Sea Systems Group that manufactures MitiGator™ are great. We are very proud to represent them.”

You can learn more about MitiGator by going to www.mitigatorinc.com or by visiting High Priority Offshore Racing’s website: www.highpriorityosr.com.

2. Collapse Details

Great job guys
    TEAM 531 WHOZ YOUR DADDY OFFSHORE RACING
    www.WHOZYOURDADDYRACING.com
    OPA THE JERSEY BOYZ

3. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Thanks Guys

4. Collapse Details

Nice job Warren! You've always made us look good and nobody has ever represented our boat like you have!

5. Collapse Details

Congrats Guy's!
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

6. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Thanks Brain, you and Dave make it easy with such a great boat. We would not be where we are today with you, and the JOKER.

7. Collapse Details

Boy I would have figured....Bud...Miller.......Corona...you know something to that effect. Smitty
    Wazzup Racing Engines
    OPA Racing

8. Collapse Details

Competitor
    That is a great idea Smitty, why don't you work on that for me.

9. Collapse Details

I had way more money in your boat than I sold it for remember? You said make me a deal and I will make you look good. You definitely did what you said you would do. Just curious how many races and how many wins have you put on her?

10. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Brain, I'm not real sure how many races, but the Joker has 18 wins, 3 National Championships, and 1 World Championship to her credit.

11. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    good job Warren,,,,looking foward to seeing you guys again this year,,
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

12. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Same here, hope you are doing well.

13. Collapse Details

With three class 5 teams in VA. the old cup may make its way south to VA for 2010....

14. Collapse Details

You got to beat team Adrenaline Rush first.Maybe I should wait to see how we do in Havasu before I start the trash talking ha!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by heater63 View Post
    You got to beat team Adrenaline Rush first.Maybe I should wait to see how we do in Havasu before I start the trash talking ha!

Its never to early to talk a little trash.....win or loose....thats the fun of it....

16. Collapse Details

Gino don,t worry about Doug talking trash,,he can bring it ,,you guys will to have a great time,,,

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    Gino don,t worry about Doug talking trash,,he can bring it ,,you guys will to have a great time,,,
    I figured he could running in SVL....it will be nice having 2 Activators going up against the rest of the field...I think its going to be like the old F1 days...

Gook luck in Biloxi, and have a safe race...

Gino

18. Collapse Details

Thanks for the compliment george! Gino I sold the activator and have a new missle from the west coast.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by heater63 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment george! Gino I sold the activator and have a new missle from the west coast.
    Sorry....I have been out of the loop this last year...It will be fun....see ya soon....

20. Collapse Details

knowing Doug like I do,,P-5 is going to have to step it up a notch,,Doug is like a bull dog if you guys beat him, he will bit on and stay untill you pry him off,,,if he is going to run all the OPA schedule , I would go out on a limb and say he will be the 2010 OPA p-5 CHAMPION,!!! THEIR DOUG now you have a bulls eye on your boat,,lololol you all are going to have a great time,,