1. Collapse Details
    Been awhile......
    Hey Family,

Hope everyone has been doing well! You know that whole thing about your passion and your work. I haven't been on in awhile due to bad economy and just taking a much needed break.

We were hitting it so hard that it finally caught up with us at the point of almost burning out. I know the economy started heading South last year and I've got the numbers to prove. Construction was and has been down with Jeff and many others that I've heard and I know that my customers have been putting off much needed care.

I was a bit depressed over the slow down and decided to just lay back, keep my head down and pray for the 'change' we didn't receive!

You probably won't see us at Miami this year unless someone needs us on the Marine Clean side or at any of the PRs or OSS races. I've decided to still do what we do, but just stay closer to home until the sun comes out and everyone recovers. Everyone is stocked on Leverage and everything is fine, but our expansion plans will recover when the economy does.

Still email or post if you need me. I still check and answer everyday.

Here's to a great 2010!!!

2. Collapse Details

registered
    Ya, it's been a while, and it's good to hear from you. Hang in there.
    I know my spring cleaning it right around the corner and I'll be needing some leverage.
    Who are your dealers at the moment? Or do I contact you direct?

Thanks.

3. Collapse Details

If your ever in the Maryland area with a crew...I have the product, just too lazy to use it.

4. Collapse Details

Donnie, good to hear from you!!

We're all hurtin brother and I know how first hand it takes its toll on the mind... Heck, I started building my own engines again...

Keep up the good work, you have a great product! The market will eventually turn around (hopefully sooner than later) and we'll all get back to normal... The simple fact that you've survived the down-turn says a lot... Most companies that survive rebound much better because half the competition was eliminated!

5. Collapse Details

Hey Donnie, here's 2 a better "10" 4 everybody!!!!

6. Collapse Details

All my Bio-Kleen products froze in the garage during our extreme cold snap (forgot all about them). Containers busted open and leaked product everywhere. I'd be happy to replace them with Leverage products.

7. Collapse Details

Hi Donnie, welcome back.
    I know all about the bad times.. It hit me like a tank also. Just getting buy, and a lot less PR this year. Keep your chin up bro.
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

8. Collapse Details

I appreciate the words everyone! It's a damn shame that we're all having to go through this with the economy. When the economy gets bad I cut back. It's kinda similar to winter for us, so not a huge change, but just playing closer to the chest than we would be.

Jim at Top Notch, Mindi at Doller, Geo in Canada & the West Coast are all stocked, so ordering and everything is just the same as we've always had it with Leverage. I have the site down for changes right now, so you'll have to go directly to their individual sites.

I think our biggest cutback is going to be traveling and seeing everyone which sucks! I could always count on good company, bull**** stories and plenty of drinks!

Come on twenty-ten.

9. Collapse Details

registered
    Thanks Donnie. Good luck. Keep up the great products.

10. Collapse Details

SHARKEY-IMAGES
    Good to hear from you Donnie !

I was hoping to see you in Miami. You never know, maybe you will get a call to come...

Best of luck through this .....

11. Collapse Details

Mexi!!!! how you doin??
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

12. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    Hey Donnie it will all come around again...BUT I have an idea for ya ,,write to the goverment and tell them you been working on a product that will give the space and rockets better gas mileage..get one of them bailouts he is giving everybody else and send them some Leverage. George Jr.
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

13. Collapse Details

Hang in there man it will turn around. Give me a call sometime so we can catch up.