Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

steve the video of your cat running looked good. how heavy was that boat & do you have any other boats that I can check out? love the ride of a cat & yours fly's well!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingCat View Post
    Translation: we should have an endless, expensive occupation? Deficits be damned?

This is the problem with the neo-cons. They live in a world where everyone else should sacrifice and they get all they want. And I you don't like it you're un-American.
    No would be the progressive Mantra something for nothing and tax the richman.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

3. Collapse Details

Conservatives built this place the lefties got chased back home to England
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelvision69 View Post
    steve the video of your cat running looked good. how heavy was that boat & do you have any other boats that I can check out? love the ride of a cat & yours fly's well!
    Everything went overseas. I am doing the new line at 38 feet, the first 36 was light with tanks and interior 1188 pounds ready for rigging strictly a race boat Two world titles one US one UIM Thanks for looking and the kind words!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Everything went overseas. I am doing the new line at 38 feet, the first 36 was light with tanks and interior 1188 pounds ready for rigging strictly a race boat Two world titles one US one UIM Thanks for looking and the kind words!
    1188lbs wow that is light!!

6. Collapse Details

1188lbs wow that is light!!
    It was a bit of work and back then we did not have what is available today,in Material or Software .It was drawn traditionally and Lofted full size, I build Mold less everything was calculated with a desktop calculator or a Slide rule ,now we have a zillion programs to chose from and a wide array of new material.There is some material testing on You Tube as well. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Steve 1; 01-26-2010 at 01:22 AM.

7. Collapse Details

Tunnel here is the story on the first one.

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...ght=cheetahcat

8. Collapse Details

Fellow thread enjoyers, while we appreciate the exposing detective work into Steve's CAD and building history, we no longer need to go MMargin on him anymore. Let's bring it back to the top and ask Steve what today's Luntaic Fringe POLITICAL talking is.

9. Collapse Details

Fellow thread enjoyers, while we appreciate the exposing detective work into Steve's CAD and building history, we no longer need to go MMargin on him anymore. Let's bring it back to the top and ask Steve what today's Luntaic Fringe POLITICAL talking is.
    I have respect for steve's ability & accomplishments just as I have respect for jays work. you don't have to agree politically with either one of them but to pretend they don't bring something of value to society is wrong.

10. Collapse Details

True, so let's set that aside and get back to the show.

11. Collapse Details

True, so let's set that aside and get back to the show.

No you and Fundie have lost that right!!I am not going to play that silly Game now run along!

12. Collapse Details

Can't run. My feet are too small

13. Collapse Details

I have respect for steve's ability & accomplishments just as I have respect for jays work. you don't have to agree politically with either one of them but to pretend they don't bring something of value to society is wrong.

I may add to this that the Republican party has the unique ability to control the rank & file members to promote a united front. This is common with military structure. However, when the rank & file deviate and battle with each other, the progress abates.

Democrats typically rely on the weakness of others and offer solace in tough times. Rarely do Democrats come to power when times are good. But when their safety net is not wound tight, people see through them.

If the Republican party wants to regain control, they need to stop fighting with each other provide a renewed common front. Gingerich announced a new Contract with America yesterday. But it will only work if Republicans get in line. The outer fringe, which was controlled well in the 90's and 2000's, has fractured off and it alienating the other conservatives. This is the Dems key to remaining in power.

Steve, your rants, while very entertaining, do more harm than good. Just as David Duke realized he could only be a viable national candidate if he kept his extreme views to himself, the Republican party needs to contain radicals like you. Otherwise, we can bow our heads towards Obama every day until 2016.

Carry on, my wayward son.

14. Collapse Details

Wow. Crickets rubbing their legs together. I guess this thread is dead.

15. Collapse Details

I may add to this that the Republican party has the unique ability to control the rank & file members to promote a united front. This is common with military structure. However, when the rank & file deviate and battle with each other, the progress abates.

Democrats typically rely on the weakness of others and offer solace in tough times. Rarely do Democrats come to power when times are good. But when their safety net is not wound tight, people see through them.

If the Republican party wants to regain control, they need to stop fighting with each other provide a renewed common front. Gingerich announced a new Contract with America yesterday. But it will only work if Republicans get in line. The outer fringe, which was controlled well in the 90's and 2000's, has fractured off and it alienating the other conservatives. This is the Dems key to remaining in power.

Steve, your rants, while very entertaining, do more harm than good. Just as David Duke realized he could only be a viable national candidate if he kept his extreme views to himself, the Republican party needs to contain radicals like you. Otherwise, we can bow our heads towards Obama every day until 2016.

I agree with you on this

16. Collapse Details

I can only imagine that he kept it up, especially knowing that I have him on ignore.

As funny as it is to tweak a fanatic, it gets old quick.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

17. Collapse Details

You make a very good point. If the American people are presented with true Republican/Conservative values in an easily understood way they overwhelmingly support them. Newt saw this when he used the Contract in 94 to bypass the normal media and get real information to the people. And the people rewarded the Republicans for it. At a time when the Dems had a relatively popular President in office. If they could do it again now, with a more and more unpopular President and Congress, they would sweep.

18. Collapse Details

Him and Catman are going at it over on oso.

19. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=LaughingCat;425158]I may add to this that the Republican party has the unique ability to control the rank & file members to promote a united front. This is common with military structure. However, when the rank & file deviate and battle with each other, the progress abates.

I don't see what's going on now as "the republican party" while the party tries to use it to drum up their base and provide that common front, its not necessarily "their base". I believe that is where left learners and the GOP have a problem understanding what we true conservatives are really trying to get across here, we could care less about party lines we want less government control, a much smaller government, lower taxes and a government that is of the people and for the people, not the other way around! I don't give a rats a#$ about either party, they are the problem as far as I'm concerned!

20. Collapse Details

What is radical?? Expecting people to keep their word?
    What is radical?? Expecting people to obey and follow their Oath of office?
    What is radical? Expecting people to follow our Constitution?