View Poll Results: Facebook, totally gay?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally, totally gay!

32 50.79%
  • I use it so I'm going to claim it's not gay (even though it is).

31 49.21%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
    I did have one backfire on me...cute chick (very cute face), saw a pic of her on FB in a bikini....looked good! Diff story when I got her back to my place a week later, that pic must have been from a year or two ago, because there was def some false advertising going on....oh well, you can't win 'em all.

I'm happy I did it, but I'm not one of those losers that updates my status everytime I take a dump...

i know so many people that are and it annoys me.

10:15am "going to see my kid"

11:30am "done seeing kid, going to work"

12:00pm "working, bored, ready to drink"

5:30pm "done work headed to bar"

every day, thats all i see on facebook, from everyone.

2. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    You need to be friends with my people.

"Can someone please bail me out of jail?"

"at strip club and ran out of money"

"Headed to Atlantic City with strippers. 8 PM> BE THERE"

those are our regular updates

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dollabill View Post

i have received that text before, its hilarious.

If AC wasnt 2 hours away we'd be there all the time. and i would be a lot poorer..

4. Collapse Details

If my memory serves me right, it was from OSDrillin Rob. LOL. AC is about an 90m min from me but we made it there at least 2 sat's a month this winter.

5. Collapse Details

i got it from one of my friends, either way, still awesome. we only go up there if there is a good concert, like kid rock or whatever. that was an awesome concert.

6. Collapse Details

If my memory serves me right, it was from OSDrillin Rob. LOL. AC is about an 90m min from me but we made it there at least 2 sat's a month this winter.
    nahh I've never run out of money, but i did send the pics....my friends are very accommodating

7. Collapse Details

Welllllll here's one of mine from June 5th, 2009, 8:55 AM.

Chris Splendoria doesn't know how I have managed to go 26 years w/o going to jail in Chicago, and then get tossed in the clink in Myrtle Beach last night. LOL. Just met with internal affairs from the dept. that railroaded me and filed an official complaint on the morons that arrested me... For doing nothing, I might add.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoredrillin View Post
    nahh I've never run out of money, but i did send the pics....my friends are very accommodating
    hahaha. I remember the pics. Somebody sent me that one

9. Collapse Details

Registered
    I use it somewhat cautiously. I have a friend who would friend someone, normally a woman, right from the start. His girlfriend out in Tx watched his page like a hawk and he was constantly having to answer to posts. He and I were recently in Jupiter and he hooked up with a smokin hot girl who was supposed to bring a friend and meet us the following weekend in Jensen Beach. His girlfriend started snooping around and threatened to contact the girl, he concocted some crazy story about it being business. Called the new girl and explained to her and ended up getting dumped by the girlfriend and the hot chick from Jupiter.

On a lighter note, I was recently re-introduced to a girl who went to the same high scholl I did. We were FB friends but not much contact. We have been spending some time together and hitting it off great. We have nearly 70 mutual friends and have been posting some messages back and forth to see who puts 2 & 2 together first. Apparently math was not highly emphasized at our school. Nobody has put it together yet.

So anyway, that's part of my gay reason.

10. Collapse Details

Went to my 20th HS reunion last night and got 3 facebook requests from people there last night........NONE OF THE THREE SAID ONE WORD TO ME LAST NIGHT! They got the delete button. Two were pigs and the other was very cute but very under the influence of something.
    Now that the reunion is over so is my use for facebook....

Couple of one liners from the night:
    IF you were a cheerleader you now are a linebacker.....
    IF you played football you are now fat and bald......

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by florida gator View Post
    I use it somewhat cautiously. I have a friend who would friend someone, normally a woman, right from the start. His girlfriend out in Tx watched his page like a hawk and he was constantly having to answer to posts. He and I were recently in Jupiter and he hooked up with a smokin hot girl who was supposed to bring a friend and meet us the following weekend in Jensen Beach. His girlfriend started snooping around and threatened to contact the girl, he concocted some crazy story about it being business. Called the new girl and explained to her and ended up getting dumped by the girlfriend and the hot chick from Jupiter.
    Feel free to post any "leads" for the hot chick in Jupiter.......

12. Collapse Details

I have not posted there much, but my ordeal in Orlando this past week had me posting every hour. It was the only stress relief I had.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmudder View Post
    It's a college necessity. End of story. Maybe not for older people, but in a college, whenever someone is having a kegger, or a bar is doing something special, an event is posted. For things like birthday parties its great, typically people hear about your birthday bash through word of mouth or whatever, with facebook you can invite people that probably would not think of coming, and the girls bring friends! It's social networking at its best.
    My sister is 55 and getting her Master's. She's in Paris right now, on some bogus trip for her Master's degree. She's on FB constantly. If I ever want to feel younger, I just stand next to her.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baddogz28 View Post
    Amen brother. I've stopped talking to many a chick met in a dark bar after creeping her pics on FB... And ya know if that profile pic is bad, they're worse, cuz ya know they post their best $hit up there for the world to see.

It's what I call the 10/20 trick: Ten years earlier, and 20 pounds lighter.