Thread: T2X threads?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Ummm, just to clarify, he deleted them. Send a PM and ask him to start a new one. Or ask him to have us restore them.

Craig
    Sorry Craig....

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    I like the cut of his jib.
    Damn blow boaters are trying to infiltrate, the buffoonery is unpalatable I tell you. Utterly preposterous!
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

3. Collapse Details

I was going to make espresso.......

pat W
    Unique Innovative Drivetrain Solutions

4. Collapse Details

Maybe on certain threads only Icon's can reply? Might keep a lot of the bull$hit out...

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time View Post
    Might keep a lot of the bull$hit out...
    Might keep some good stuff out too. I've found over the years T2x deals with the idiots quickly, everyone knows who they are and their agenda and the thread moves on. Besides...I love delicate way T2x deals with the morons

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Besides...I love delicate way T2x deals with the morons

Delicate, yep!!!!!
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

7. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Look I talked to Rich yesterday....He has been posting on those threads between the sites for 8 years....He has some other interests occupying a substantial portion of his time he used to dedicate to posting and needs to take a break/vacation from the threads to concentrate on his other interests!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Damn blow boaters are trying to infiltrate, the buffoonery is unpalatable I tell you. Utterly preposterous!
    Now that's funny/witty. I was in Sarasota, FL two weeks ago, and a older man at the Ritz Carlton, said to his wife,"that is utterly prepostertous." I started laughing, and just couldn't stop. I finally told old Thurston (they dressed as if they were Thurston Howell and Lovey from Gilligan's Island) to settle down, and have a beer with me. The look of contempt/disgust from him I got, from ol Thurston, made me laugh even harder. It was the same look we get from sailboaters, sometimes. But I even wave hello & goodbye when I pass the sailboats.

You made me laugh, thanks

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    Look I talked to Rich yesterday....He has been posting on those threads between the sites for 8 years....He has some other interests occupying a substantial portion of his time he used to dedicate to posting and needs to take a break/vacation from the threads to concentrate on his other interests!!!!
    Good to hear, we can wait for winter to relive all the glory days!

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post

I'm always amazed when some F'tard that has owned a 35 Fountain or 38 Top Gun for two years gets on the threads and starts pulling the whole "what do you know, who the F are you..." nonsense with Rich.

Yep, and that's why T2x is one of the few remaining guys that will post about historical, and modern performance boat information on the forums anymore. He likely would have been gone with the rest of them long ago, if he didn't enjoy firing back at the people you mentioned....god love him!

If he's gone, it looks like the peanut gallery finally ran off one of the last historians. Sweet, can't wait to read about problems with someones head not flushing correctly all day.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post

If he's gone, it looks like the peanut gallery finally ran off one of the last historians. Sweet, can't wait to read about problems with someones head not flushing correctly all day.
    dead on!
    TEAMSHOCKER

12. Collapse Details

Registered
    Head is very important on HP boats today! only place to get rid of the bullsh**

13. Collapse Details

"Head" is more Important than "The Head" I can Sh*t in the water

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post
    Yep, and that's why T2x is one of the few remaining guys that will post about historical, and modern performance boat information on the forums anymore. He likely would have been gone with the rest of them long ago, if he didn't enjoy firing back at the people you mentioned....god love him!

Kinda like Joni Mitchell said: "Don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you got till it's gone..."

Here's hoping Rich is back soon enough with his always insightful views on things. Serious and OSO and their members benefit greatly from his experience and knowledge.

I am looking forward to seeing Rich on Friday evening at the NY City Poker Run.

Tom Caruso
    Total Marine

15. Collapse Details

Come on Rich, put em back up!!! Just cause they're up don't mean you have to keep up with them!!!

16. Collapse Details

Rich and Darren are great friends and until you have the opportunity to sit with them and the likes of a Bob Saccenti, a Brownie, Charlie McCarthy or anyone else who has "Lived It" you have no idea how much knowledge they have about the sport, the boats and the history that made the sport as we know it today.

Thus when "wanna be know it all idiots" get on the message boards from time from time and don't have a clue before they run thier mouths............should be seen and not heard.

17. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Rich and Darren are great friends and until you have the opportunity to sit with them and the likes of a Bob Saccenti, a Brownie, Charlie McCarthy or anyone else who has "Lived It" you have no idea how much knowledge they have about the sport, the boats and the history that made the sport as we know it today.

Thus when "wanna be know it all idiots" get on the message boards from time from time and don't have a clue before they run thier mouths............should be seen and not heard.
    You know.....you have such a way with words brother!!!! Enough said!!!! I guess that's why you are one of my dearest friends!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

18. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    rich and darren are great friends and until you have the opportunity to sit with them and the likes of a bob saccenti, a brownie, charlie mccarthy or anyone else who has "lived it" you have no idea how much knowledge they have about the sport, the boats and the history that made the sport as we know it today.

ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    You know.....you have such a way with words brother!!!! Enough said!!!! I guess that's why you are one of my dearest friends!!!
    That's enough mush Sean. We are all tough Alpha type performance boaters here.......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post

I think you're right Dave. Although Rich as you say lacks in his delivery, he calls it like he see's it (lived it). Some of the other legends you listed above have also told their stories over and over and over again, yet people still believe what they fabricated in their mind...

I'm not as old as the rest of the legends so I need to rely on all of them to tell the stories as I was either too young to remember it or not even born being I'm 32.

I hope Rich joins us again.