Thread: Bad Neighbor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
    " you both need to get laid"
    Good advice- is his wife hot? Nail her!

2. Collapse Details

I lived in the same house two years in a row at school. The neighbors didn't mind us and never called the cops even though we had LOUD music and parties till dawn. The only time the cops were ever called was by my biotch of a roommate and his fugly girlfriend. Needless to say were not friends anymore!

3. Collapse Details

Growing up, we lived out in the middle of no where. We were about the worst neighbors anyone could ever have. We had junk cars EVERYWHERE... school busses, boats, motorcycles you name it. We also had goats, chickens and several dogs that barked nonstop.

On the flip side, several of our neighbors were total a-holes as well. From the get go, not as a symptom of our heap...

One of them finally called the cops and the town zoning guys came out. The laid down the law. The said we either had to clean the place up, or apply for a junkyard permit...

Bet those dummies that called the town never though they'd end up living next to a bon-a-fide junkyard!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post

Bet those dummies that called the town never though they'd end up living next to a bon-a-fide junkyard!
    PWN3D!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer View Post
    I have a neighbor that is being a real pain in the butt.
    since I bought my house he has told me that my driveway is 1 ft on his property for about 60 ft.
    The cable box, phone box and power transformer are 6 ft off my driveway.
    I told him the property line was in the middle of them. He said no.
    ( There is no argueing with a true idiot)
    I have since had two surveys done and he has paid for one of his own because he didn't believe mine.
    To make a long story short he has come on my property twice to yell at me and both times he threatened me. ( the last time I physically chased him off my property)
    Tonight he called the cops on me because he saw me walking on my property with my pellet gun ( problem with chipmunks)

OK what can I buy that will stink like H E L L. I need to be able to get it at a hunting store.

I can't trespass on his property but my driveway is 15 ft from his bedroom window.

HELP

If it hasnt been said yet.....Catfish Dough Bait. 8 or 10 tubs of it in the sun for a day......OMG!!!!!!!!

6. Collapse Details

The neighbor is not very friendly. The first time I met him he came accrost my driveway to make small talk and after about 5-10 minutes he informed me that My drive was 1 ft on his property - But he wasn't worried about it. ( If he wasn't worried why did he bring it up.) I nicely told him that I thought the property line was 6 ft off the drive in the middle of the phone, cable and power transformer boxes. ( All three surveys proved me right)
    I have lived here for 4 1/2 years. The first 2 years He would tell me I didn't need to mow that strip of grass. He also would come out of his house to find out what I was putting on " THE " grass. ( every time I put fertilizer or weed killer ) He and his wife would repeatedly remind us that it was their property. 1 1/2 years ago I started the barn and before the footings were put in I had the property surveyed. He didn't believe the survey. That spring I saw him out in his yard cutting off his flower bed that was 1 1/2 ft. on my side. I being a good neighbor told him I didn't care about the bed being on my side. He has always been arogent and condesending toward my wife and I. He once even asked me if I had WON THE LOTTERY. He has called me stupid to my face. I own a company but he works at a bank. I don't know what position. Manager? Last year on Memorial day weekend he came up on my property ( 300 ft.) and cussed out my wife and I because we were making noise ( Sunday afternoon ) ( he mowed his grass that morning) I was using my rider to pull a wagon to haul wood chips. He swore at my wife and I and then got in my face and threatened me. Suddenly my property line became a BIG issue to me. I put up extra stakes to stop him from coming on my property ( He likes to come on my property to get into HIS backyard ) My stakes stoped this practise. He removed my stakes and the survey stakes or just plain ran them over. I called the police about 45 days ago when again all ot the stakes turned up missing. The police told him NOT to touch the stakes. I had the line resurveyed. He continued to move the stakes so he could get into his back yard. I drove down metal pipes 4 ft long so 1 ft stuck up. He tried to get past them and damaged his mower. That was when he came on my property the second time and threatened me. ( I physicly chased him off my property.) I then called the police. He has been told not to go on my property or he WILL be arrested.
    All three times that the Police have been involved I have told them that if He will just apoligise I will pull the stakes. HE won't do it.
    I am NOT going to beg this A S S for forgiveness.
    Last evening He called the police on me because I was down by the street with my pellet gun ( Chipmunk ) When I moved in I told him that if he saw me with what looked like an assault rifle that it was just a pellet gun.

7. Collapse Details

I do not belive there is a law about having a gun, pellet or otherwise on your own property...there may be laws about discharging one, but not having one...
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

8. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    I do not belive there is a law about having a gun, pellet or otherwise on your own property...there may be laws about discharging one, but not having one...
    Probably told the cops he thought it was an assault rifle held by some crazy dude.....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

9. Collapse Details

10. Collapse Details

How about a fence, a tall one?
    "So easy even a Caveman can do it"

11. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Tobiassen View Post
    How about a fence, a tall one?
    After reading his stuff, I'm thinking mine field......

12. Collapse Details

If you really want to burn an azzhat neibhor HARD, go scratch up some dirt in the corner of his backyard, dump a quart of oil/gas in it and call the EPA, just dont get caught.

13. Collapse Details

My house is sitting on two 1.1 acre lots - his is on one 1.1 acre lot.
    My house is turned 90* to his. His house faces the street. My drive comes off the side of the cul-de-sac and goes about 6 ft from his property line for about 60 ft and then turns up toward my house. So annother words my front yard is his side yard.
    The tallest fence I can put up without HIS permission is 4 Ft.

14. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer View Post
    My house is sitting on two 1.1 acre lots - his is on one 1.1 acre lot.
    My house is turned 90* to his. His house faces the street. My drive comes off the side of the cul-de-sac and goes about 6 ft from his property line for about 60 ft and then turns up toward my house. So annother words my front yard is his side yard.
    The tallest fence I can put up without HIS permission is 4 Ft.
    Sounds like a good start.....

15. Collapse Details

Cops told me I could shoot a 30 aught 6 as long as I wasn't shooting toward his house and I had a backstop. COP was cool

16. Collapse Details

Try this:

Go to Home Depot and purchase "Total Vegatation Killer". Next go to the dollar store and get several ice cube trays. Dilute TVK as per instructions and freeze 'em. Once frozen remove the cubes from the trays and dispense them at night on his nice lawn.

17. Collapse Details

Fence and order of protection might be a fun start. Employers really enjoy having people work for them who have restraining orders against them for violent behavior...

Then, once you've got him on his heels, you can start with the brake fluid on the hood of his car, bleach on his lawn, dead animals stuffed in his gutters and the like...

Make a game out of it. It'll be fun. Enjoy!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

18. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cig1988 View Post
    Try this:

Go to Home Depot and purchase "Total Vegetation Killer". Next go to the dollar store and get several ice cube trays. Dilute TVK as per instructions and freeze 'em. Once frozen remove the cubes from the trays and dispense them at night on his nice lawn.
    something like this sounds like a good idea. It would be hard to pin it on you and if you did this in patchy spots lie 5 or 6 at a time it will drive him crazy trying to figure out what is going on. If he has underground sprinklers you will need to time it right.

We are lucky here most of our neighbors are pretty cool. We keep the boat in the driveway and Ian will test it on the hose, work on it and other things in the driveway and no one has complained yet. Our next door neighbor has an after hours project going on that has him running a saw on the weekend and sometimes till dark. I said to Ian last night we really cannot be bothered by it because of what we sometimes do. The other neighbor does bug me a little but I don't say anything. He is retired and does not do much all week, but every Sunday afternoon he mows his lawn, the neighbor on the other side and I just shake our head and say to ourselves why Sunday, but we don't say anything to him. We live on a lake so Sunday is a day when a lot of people are on their decks so you would think he would realize this, but it does not matter even if he sees you have company he goes ahead with the mowing. Luckily his yard is small so it only takes about an hour. We try to be careful when we mow, our yard is large and we have been told our tractor is very loud.

19. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    tall fence or move, cant see how it would be worth the aggravation to stay.
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
    Wave. Smile. Be as fake nice as you can be. It will drive him crazy. Some people just love to argue and fight. When they can't get a rise out of you it'll drive him nuts.
    Yeah, that is what I was thinking.
    Don't fight a moron, beat him.