Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by formulabill View Post
    Allright boys, it's time for the old man to step in here. Enough of the bickering, Gino was first to the bridge, that said we can drop this conversation or:

1- You have a re-do here in Jax. , i'll put police and fire along the route and you boys settle this.

2- Next year at the poker run you both ride in my Deck boat with the mighty 115 Yamaha and make all the card stops with me. I'll even buy the 87 octane for the 30 gallon tank.Cold drinks and sammiches provided cause it takes a while at 33 mph, and thats on the gps. You still have to pay entry fees cause i like to stay at the 100 boat count for the poker run.

3- You do like people that play the Gators football team do and say Wait Till Next Year.

Yall decide which of these options you want and don't make the old man have to sit both of you down for a fatherly talk.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by gatorone View Post
    GIno your either just a good liar or have a very hard time accepting the truth.... Larry and you stopped after the drivers meeting and larry spoke to me in the hallway...Gino I ran my 47 GTX in jax two years ago ...what does ballistic or GD have to do with anything........face it...you ride around with Larry and a half atank of fuel..I ride around with aboat full of fuel and people.....Tommy's hasn't touched my motors...what fuel were you running?....everybody at the run saw you get smoked...
    Why did you cut the video short this time. Why do you refuse to to let the videos run until the end?
    Was it only showing the shoreline like the other one? If that's where we were when your belt broke, we could see how many seconds it takes to pass you if we could see the rest of video.

From where it shows us on the right of the sceen it probably took us 3 or 4 seconds to pass you at that point. Obviously your lead at the begining was much more then 3 or 4 seconds. You were killing us. By the time we slowed and went behind OL and got moving, you were maybe 10 to 12 seconds ahead, possibly more. If that's the case we were reeling you in.

As for 2 years ago,You used the 47 because you blew up PP right before the bridge Running us on Friday.

Your saying that you, Larry and myself met after the meeting in the hall and you said you were explaining to us the start, the signals you were going to use and that there will be no green flag. Your dillusional. You may have had that conversation with someone else but it wasn't me.
    Why wouldn't this have occured in the meeting so everyone could understand what you were doing?

I didn't get smoked. I was through the bridge first.

It's not my fault you pushed your 93 octane motors too hard and they couldn't finish.

You spend so much time talking about your motors and the 93 octane but both motors couldn't make it 10 miles?.

Did you ever hear the story of the turtle and the hare? I guess I'm the turtle on this one which is fine!

I'm having some shirts made up, I'll be sure to send you some.

As for the other boats you had, it just seems like nothing can hold together.
    You certainly don't skimp on anything, maybe it's just bad luck.

Oh... I forgot,

Mike from Sterling said to give him a call when your ready.

I GUESS YOUR NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THE CHALLANGE AND REMATCH I WAS GIVING YOU. TOO BAD.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by formulabill View Post
    Allright boys, it's time for the old man to step in here. Enough of the bickering, Gino was first to the bridge, that said we can drop this conversation or:

1- You have a re-do here in Jax. , i'll put police and fire along the route and you boys settle this.

2- Next year at the poker run you both ride in my Deck boat with the mighty 115 Yamaha and make all the card stops with me. I'll even buy the 87 octane for the 30 gallon tank.Cold drinks and sammiches provided cause it takes a while at 33 mph, and thats on the gps. You still have to pay entry fees cause i like to stay at the 100 boat count for the poker run.

3- You do like people that play the Gators football team do and say Wait Till Next Year.

Yall decide which of these options you want and don't make the old man have to sit both of you down for a fatherly talk.

Bill, If only Bill jr and I had your sense, we would have a lot less stess in our lives! Reading your post makes me realize how unimportant this crap is when you look at the big picture!

Hopefully I grow up some day to have your sense!!

I'm done with this! See you next year!!
    Last edited by Lubejobs42; 06-10-2009 at 12:48 PM.

4. Collapse Details

Did I just read Gino say that some one else had bad luck?

5. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Minor compared to Gino I'm sure.

6. Collapse Details

Gino i have a quick question... In sarasota this year where you did your cat killer killing i know that you showed up at the first stop way behind us in golddigger.. does that mean that golddigger is the REAL cat killer killer??
    TEAMSHOCKER

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NORTECHJ View Post
    Gino i have a quick question... In sarasota this year where you did your cat killer killing i know that you showed up at the first stop way behind us in golddigger.. does that mean that golddigger is the REAL cat killer killer??

Dont get me started. I HOPE you know the deal there.:wink:

8. Collapse Details

James that would make Golddigger the Cat Killer Killer Killer

9. Collapse Details

that sounds good im gonna make up some shirts!!!!
    TEAMSHOCKER

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY View Post
    James that would make Golddigger the Cat Killer Killer Killer

Yes it would.....As long as you didnt try to run more than 10-15 miles. Other wise it would be the real Towboat USA customer. Sorry....the truth is the truth.:rant:

11. Collapse Details

no towing needed... put 2 belts on and off we went....in sarasota it was the mti being put on the trailer early..
    TEAMSHOCKER

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sellsman11 View Post
    Yes it would.....As long as you didnt try to run more than 10-15 miles. Other wise it would be the real Towboat USA customer. Sorry....the truth is the truth.:rant:
    that's not cool..

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OU Want Some?!! View Post
    This is actually helping me with the fact that I missed the run this year... NOW I have no regrets....
    Delo, I hope all this BS doesnt discourage you. We were really looking forward to having you here for the Jax run. Congrats on the beautiful machine. See you soon.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    You guys should delete this thread it is making you both look like "whiners."
    I disagree and see no ill will...

Little smack talk from 2 of the best in the boating world makes it that much more exciting and interesting. Tale of the tape shows over 1K views a day for this thread..

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY View Post
    Delo, I hope all this BS doesnt discourage you. We were really looking forward to having you here for the Jax run. Congrats on the beautiful machine. See you soon.
    nah, it doesn't... just glad it's not directed at me and my little ol' conversion boat with 850s....
    Skater Hunter Bros

16. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=OU Want Some?!!;241015]nah, it doesn't... just glad it's not directed at me and my little ol' conversion boat with 850s....[/QUOT

COOKIN Big Daddy........Cookin'!!!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NORTECHJ View Post
    no towing needed... put 2 belts on and off we went....in sarasota it was the mti being put on the trailer early..
    :moon::moon:

18. Collapse Details

Wow what a thread.

I think you guys should run one more time. Be safe.
    Forget Lightspeed go straight to LUDICROUS SPEED!!

19. Collapse Details

This is actually helping me with the fact that I missed the run this year... NOW I have no regrets....
    "Skater Hunter Bros" -------------- I love it..... same reason Outerlimits puts camera's in the nose of their boats...... to see all of the Skater's (with smaller power) in front of them! Keep huntin.... When you find and pass Brandon, look us up......!

Joe
    Throttle-Up, Thanks for the WORLD'S FASTEST, BEST HANDLING, GUARANTEED not to break, CNC Propellers

20. Collapse Details

nah, it doesn't... just glad it's not directed at me and my little ol' conversion boat with 850s....
    well, so much for that.... you're under the bus now too buddy-boy!!! haha.

Joe

ps: i think Mr. Downs is warming you up for the whole, "come'on up to my room and let me show you my 'baseball card collection!'..... watch out! :moon:
    Throttle-Up, Thanks for the WORLD'S FASTEST, BEST HANDLING, GUARANTEED not to break, CNC Propellers