Page 137 of 542 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 10838
  1. Collapse Details

OMG.... My guy just called and he said .. you arent gonna believe this. He called to tell me he needed the contract scanned in emailed to him and then as soon as he has the attorney's fees from the attorney, he can submit it to Fannie Mae but you know how attorneys are so who knows how long it will take. Anyway, while he was listening to my message, he got the email from the attorney with the info he needed from him so he can submit everything to Fannie Mae now and I should have an answer this afternoon!!

Holy cow! Its approved!!!!

2. Collapse Details

Woo hoo!!! That's great news Dawn! Time to celebrate

3. Collapse Details

Charter Member, Competitor Cookee's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht View Post

Cooke Winter Park is in the heart of Summit county, there are a ton of ski resorts within 30 miles. Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Copper, Keystone, A Basin. I have skied most of those places, but I have not skied Winter Park, a few years ago I was at Breckenridge and one of my friends left to meet some family at WP, she is a good skier and said she really like the mountain, so you should be able to get some skiing in right there. I will be in Utah when you are in CO. I am assuming you will be a ski guide for the kids, what type of handicaps do they mostly have. I am always amazed by the blind skiers, it has to take some guts and trust in your guide to ski when you can not see.
    Thanks for that - we are really just minders for the kids, Winter Park is the US centre for disabled skiing so they have great professional instructors who are trained for it - my kid (the one I'm looking after) has only one leg and some internal problems, but he plays basketball and is very athletic so holding him back will be the problem!

Looking forward to it!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Racegirl3 View Post

Congrats!!!!!!!

5. Collapse Details

Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Congrats!!!!!!!

Ditto that!

6. Collapse Details

OMG.... My guy just called and he said .. you arent gonna believe this. He called to tell me he needed the contract scanned in emailed to him and then as soon as he has the attorney's fees from the attorney, he can submit it to Fannie Mae but you know how attorneys are so who knows how long it will take. Anyway, while he was listening to my message, he got the email from the attorney with the info he needed from him so he can submit everything to Fannie Mae now and I should have an answer this afternoon!!

OMG Dawn this is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!! Glory be girlfriend.
    Queen of Bammin'

7. Collapse Details

Hotels are great but I highly recommend staying at a condo in Truman Annex. Its walkin distance to everything and since its still off season, they arent too expensive. You can get big ones and small ones depending on how many people you want to share with

Yup its the OPA awards deal and my team, Cleveland Construction, won the high points championship. Granted, I didnt make it to many races but they still include me

Donzi ... Im not sure how long it will take. My guy called me last night after I had left and I have a call into him today so ... fingers crossed. It would be so cool to get this done. I'd close it tomorrow if Flagstar says I can
    We will keep that in mind. Thanks.

Have fun in AC! You deserve it.
    Queen of Bammin'

8. Collapse Details

So ... the kid called and I told her we sold the house.... she made me cry... not in a bad way but in a wow life sure does bring changes way. Closing a big chapter in my life .... good but ... still change

AND just so God keeps me in balance ... picked up my car from the oil change and they told me the intake gasket is leakin again. Estimate to fix of $900 I did it before myself (with the help of a friend) for $100

9. Collapse Details

picked up my car from the oil change and they told me the intake gasket is leakin again. Estimate to fix of $900 I did it before myself (with the help of a friend) for $100
    Chevy transverse V-6 by any chance?
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

10. Collapse Details

GM anything had intake leaks

11. Collapse Details

Oh ya ... I know. I researched it all 5 years ago when we changed it back then. It wasnt that hard to do and didnt take that long but since I know longer have a garage ... well ... that will make it more interesting anyway

12. Collapse Details

Oh ya ... I know. I researched it all 5 years ago when we changed it back then. It wasnt that hard to do and didnt take that long but since I know longer have a garage ... well ... that will make it more interesting anyway
    How bad is it leaking? If its just a seep I wouldn't worry much about it.

13. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Congrats on the house Dawn

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dwtinc View Post
    How bad is it leaking? If its just a seep I wouldn't worry much about it.

No spots on the driveway yet It will be a while before I can do anything away but I'll probably call my buddy who just did my brakes and let him do it at his house. I'll see if he will let me help tho

15. Collapse Details

Wheew, congrats

16. Collapse Details

Sounds very reliefish, Dawn. I have a house that I have been kind of sitting on for years and it is a huge drain. I wish that I had, or could sell it. Even if it was a no-equity cashed deal. Just to walk away.... would be ok at this point. It was a great house and great memories and all that.... but everything changes. You gotta score this as a win in this market. Congrats.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

17. Collapse Details

Yeahaa, Florida, but it's 36
    Run until it sounds expensive

18. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB725 View Post
    Yeahaa, Florida, but it's 36
    30 degrees warmer then here.

What took ya so long?

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Sounds very reliefish, Dawn. I have a house that I have been kind of sitting on for years and it is a huge drain. I wish that I had, or could sell it. Even if it was a no-equity cashed deal. Just to walk away.... would be ok at this point. It was a great house and great memories and all that.... but everything changes. You gotta score this as a win in this market. Congrats.
    I know. It is. Kinda reminds me of when I got divorced. Its what I want. Its the right thing. But there still is a part thats .... I dont know.... feels like I failed. Huge change... Its been my house since I was 10. Thats when my Grandmother died and I told my dad and uncles that they couldnt sell it cuz it was mine. Told the daughter earlier that its sold. She cried. I cried. Its weird. But its all good. Life changes. Life goes on.

Angie called earlier to tell me she found out today that one of my customers, he's a sweetheart, one of the nicest guys around, his wife tried to kill herself last week. I cant even imagine. They are in their 60s. They were just in the office 2 weeks ago cuz he needed help on some investment paperwork. His wife was acting ... strange ... but I figured she was just having a bad day. I had no idea.....

My selling the house is nothing compared to what he is dealing with... My heart breaks for him

20. Collapse Details

South of Orlando and it's warmed up to 40
    Run until it sounds expensive