a few weeks ago i shot out to the cottage on a sunday afternoon just to check on the place and get a few things done. got in and right to the tv i go to turn on the game, and the darn thing is gone. turn around and my rc boat is gone also, dvd, and some other small things. you have got to be kidding me here. quick call to the police and officer ryan stops by to look around and fill out the report. i know ryan from just small talk being out there on the weekends great guy. after he is done and a few laughs in the garage he ask is there anything else? i have to get back to work. just as he ask the question i look down in the corner and a set of 4 blade big shaft props are gone also. now you have to really be kidding me, there were not mine i just borrowed them. now i have to call the guy that owns them and tell him the good news. here we go, um paul (ratman) i lost your props. the funny thing is i've been trying to buy them from him for a while now. well on my way home officer ryan calls me and said we think we found your props. the guy took them to a antique shop and tried to sell them as old antique props. thank goodness one of the guys at the shop was a old coast guard and he knew something was up. so he bought them for 20 bucks (seems like a good price to me paul) followed the guy out to his car and got his plate number then called the cops. they did recover a few small things but best of all they got ratmans props back. did i mention i hate rif raf?

todd