Randy he is looking for a stock manual fuel pump the fuel sytem is NOT modified Lol u kill me sometimes.....
There is a national back order of that pump no one seems to have one, Merc says they wont have one till May 20th to ship. We have called pretty much everyone Innovation, Pro Marine, TNT, Hardin Marine, so on and they all say the same thing. We have a few used one around but he isnt happy about using a used one but will if he has to. Matter a fact Mark has one that he offered to him and he will use it if it comes to that.

So now you know what the F is going on with SVL in SBI not sure where you were going with that...The F guys is just looking for a fuel pump BUT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. That was a pretty good twist on it... I'll tell him next time he need help not to post so no one takes cheap shots.

I would worry about what the F is going on with the SVL class rules u have but no one is saying a word, keep the BS out of it. I guess we would know what fuel system he had if he sent his motor to Merc for those 10,000 seals you gusy are using. You know it isnt legal to change the fuel system in SBI you were on the call so again not sure what u r fishing for....?

Good luck this weekend in OC be safe and have some fun....