Spent over $500 this weekend on feces...
So, Friday I had to have the septic tank pumped. $375
It seems the aerator pump is not working, no power to it.
I think it is related to the electrical issue I was working on in this thread http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...-question.html
I still need to fix the electrical issue because I "presume" the pump is on the same circuit.
The guy that built the house was brilliant on some aspects, and other things he has left me thinking WTF.

But, last night on my 3 am stumble to the bathroom to pee, I took a bad tumble. Pretty sure I broke my wrist and a rib, so I'm not exactly in a position to troubleshoot today...
Been in pain all day, and didn't get back to sleep last night.

My 12 yr daughter was out here last week (read that as "puberty age girl"), and apparently she flushed something that should not be flushed...

When I flushed after the morning "business", a mess showed up in the tub.

Had to call out a Rooter guy, on a Sunday, $140, to clear the line. I actually thought that was reasonable for a Sunday and threw the guy a couple bucks for a tip. What pizzes me off is I could do this myself just not physically capable at this time.
Had to get the line cleared today, need to do laundry because the wife is traveling to Portland on Tues-Fri, and I'm holding down the fort alone.
Trailer Park Boys marathon, and Banquet pot-pies this week.