Thread: HTM SR 24 resto

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details
    HTM SR 24 resto
    This HTM is sitting for a few years now ,and I just started 2 months ago to finish this boat before next year vacation ,I,m still busy with my Baja 40 Outlaw project on the Baja section here in Serious offshore,but stopped working on the Baja to have this boat ready for towing it to Italy ( Italy summer vacation ) as I live in Europe.

The HTM is a 1998 SR 24 , the boat was having a Yanmar 315 HP turbo diesel with a Bravo 1 drive ,I bought this boat in Grear Brittain , but without the diesel engine .

The boat was completely stripped and sanded ,new 2 pack paint ,new white rubrail ,al the Ali stuff is sandblasted and epoxy powdercoated and painted in blue metellic 2 pack paint .
    I had to replace the floor as it was badly rotten ,luckily the stringers were foam and were in great shape ,also the storage compartments in the front were bad ,and loose from the deck and hull on some places ,so I took all that out ,and added a 3/4 inch thick bulkhead in front .
    The bulkhead was set in epoxy ,and glassed in to the floors and deck.
    Power is a 2006 Mercruiser 496HO ,drive is a Bravo 1 .
    I have more power on the shelf ,but this is the vacation engine that will hopefully stay together during the 2 weeks in Italy next year ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20-11-2010 049.jpg verkl.jpg   20-11-2010 047.jpg verkl.jpg   20-11-2010 045.jpg verkl.jpg  

20-11-2010 044.jpg verkl.jpg   20-11-2010 042.jpg verkl.jpg