Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer22 View Post
yeah they were thick. but every time i saw one they were towing someone back so all was good. i had a memorial poker run during the day i didnt get out until around 5:30pm and ran till dusk.
If you did not know this, if your boat is on the beach, not tied to another vessal and no anchor out, and key in the ignition, you can get a DUI. Happened at Buffalo Shores this weekend! Undercover DNR approched a guy standing by his boat drinking a beer. DNR started a conversation aabout the guys boat, DNR asked to see engine, so the owner of the boat, with his beer, climbed into the boat to show undercover DNR the engine, got busted!!! Horse ****! Those bastards tried bording a 25 Outlaw in the cut where I was and could not even get tied up to the boat! They tried twice! Then they just pulled out and watched through binocs! When the jackasses left he cut, they went right over the rocks and wingdamn! If they had done it monday, they would have been on the rocks!! They are friggin clueless out there!!!