Thread: Fountain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details
    Fountain
    As some probably know, some probably dont, I purchased Brian "Straightjacket" Fountain. I will be installing my engines and trannies. Pretty excited about the whole ordeal.

What we have is a 1990 38 Fever. Boat was a freshwater boat from ohio. Came from Factory as a 420/TRS boat on a myco trailer. Was sent back to Fountain years ago, and rerigged with ssm IV drives, blueprinted bottom, and 420HP mills converted to 525SC merc by Troy Dennis at that time. Along with a new paint scheme around that time also. I was told the boat ran 82mph with this setup.

Around 2005-2006, the boat got reposessed, and the engines, transmissions, and exhaust were gone. Our Friend Straightjacket purchased it in 2007.

Whats cool is the power going back into it will be close to what it was. Mark IV 454's, weiand 177 huffers, bigger roller cams and dart aluminum heads and stellings exhaust, and huber trannies.

The IV's are still on it, but are a crapshoot. Internal condition is unknown at this time.

Overall, I think this will be a fun project, and a fun boat when its all done. And I think our buddy Brian would be excited to see it out there with the rest of the group making noise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fountian%20side.jpg   9418l.jpg   9419l.jpg  

9421l.jpg   9420l.jpg   9422l.jpg